Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-11, 12:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Excerpts from mainstream literature

By the time Nezbith managed to reach the highest point of the hills, his lungs were gasping for breath. He quickly scanned the area, noting the view. From here, the small village looked like nothing more than a collection of toys. With the sight of the town, Nezbith again considered his father's reaction to his disobedient presence here. He wanted to find Kyria and convince her to return to the village with him. Where was she? If anything happened to her, he knew he would he in trouble. He was the man, the responsible one alter all. He wondered why he always had to listen to her. "Kyria?"
Without warning, Kyria jumped from behind the boulder she had chosen as a hiding spot and tackled Nezbith. He fell screaming as she pinned him to the ground. He squirmed, dying to get her to let him go. Laughter was the only reaction he induced from Kyria.
"Stop it!"
"I can't help it. You look so hopeless. You're trying everything you can think of. It won't work," Kyria boasted triumphantly. "That's it. When we get older, I'll go out and do the manly things. You can stay home, cook, clean, and raise the kids!"
Nezbith kept struggling with his laughing friend. His anger was beginning to grow for the shots at his birthright. Defiantly, he screamed inside his own head. No girl could be superior to him. He was the boy. Nobody. Not Kyria, not anyone!
As quickly as her attack began, it ended. She stood up and looked down at him. Though she was acting playful, deep down, she hoped to have this time alone to talk to her friend.
With the onslaught ended, Nezbith dusted himself off and glared over at her in amazement that a girl bested him. His father would be most displeased. "I can't believe..."
"Come here. We have to talk."

From The Impending Storm by Clifford B. Bowyer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-11, 12:54
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It felt like hours, though it had probably been no more than five minutes since the books first hit him. before he finally began stirring. She knelt close to his head and waited for him to open his eyes. She put a hand on his forehead and whispered his name.
When he finally opened his eyes, they were dark and cold. He looked into Christ as warm smile then up at her hand.
"What happened?" he asked trying to push himself up.
Christa slammed his head back down under her hand.
"You were just being the gentleman you really are. So I took care of you. But don't bother trying to tell anyone. No one will believe you. I've taken care of the loose strings."
Phabian tried to push Christa's hand off his head, but she pinned his arm under her knee.
"You're going to go up to your room now. And if anyone asks, you tripped. Try to say otherwise, and you'll have to stay in your room even longer. That, my friend, is also merely a warning."
"What are you saying?" he demanded.
"I'm saying ..." Christa said, getting to her feet. She put her foot on his throat and pressed down, crushing his windpipe. His eyes began to bulge as he slowly turned a delicate purple. "... that I can act too. You want to play with me, go ahead and try. Anything that happens, you brought it upon yourself. I'm not the sweet little girl who does everything her father tells her to do like you may think. I will never marry you. And now, I'll never trust you. I've gone too long with people controlling my life. I'm not about to have you added on top of it all. I can act too. Remember that."
She pressed her foot down more firmly before removing it and storming from the room. She cut the lights and slammed the door behind her. She didn't even consider looking back. The battle was won. And the war, she knew, would soon begin.

From Royal Pain by Ashley Brow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-11, 14:15
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A grin spread across the warrior woman's face as she blocked a blow with one sword while slashing at another attacker with the other. Blood flew, splattering across her shin, but she didn't even notice it. instead turning to another man and gutting him from stomach to throat. She took his head, turned, cut another man in half; crouched, slashed, took another man's legs. She moved so fast, Talaith found it hard to follow her. But within seconds, she'd killed them all...except one.
The warrior woman cracked her neck as her green eyes locked onto the last man. He raised his sword, but she knocked it out of his hand with one blow from her own. She kicked him in the chest, sending him crashing to his back.
Then she placed one extremely large foot onto his chest and crouched down, pinning him to the ground with her weight.
"So tell me. what were you planning to do with us? Eh? Going to make us scream? Beg for mercy?" She leaned in, forcing her foot into the man's chest, her face filled with utter disgust and contempt. "Should I do that to you? Should I make you cry? Should I make you beg?"
She took a deep breath, and Talaith could see how hard it was for this woman to keep her anger under control. A battle written all over her bruised and damaged face.
"No. I'll not waste my time on the likes of you." she sneered. Slowly standing, she left her fool on his chest while tossing one of the swords she held into the lake. "A true and honorable warrior loses his head in battle and goes home to his ancestors with pride. But that won't be for you. I curse you, scum. I curse you and your brethren to the never-ending pits of despair and suffering where you'll spend your eternity."
Two hands clasping the hilt, she raised her sword above the man's chest. "I do wish you luck, though." she uttered, almost kindly. Then that rage returned, so fierce it nearly stole Talaith's breath. "For you will surely need it."
With that, she brought the sword down, it seemed, with all the force she could possibly muster. The blade slammed through the man's chest- tearing through cheap armor, and hard bone until it embedded itself in the rocky ground beneath. The man's screams made Talaiih wince, but she couldn't look away, even as the woman twisted the blade this way and that to quicken his death.
He made another gasp, blood pouring from his open mouth, then went silent.
The woman stood, leaving the blade in his chest. She examined herself.
"I swear. I clean off one coat of blood, only to have it replaced by another. I wonder why I bathe at all while on campaign."

From About a Dragon by G. A. Aiken
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-11, 14:20
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Twenty long minutes later, Harry turned back to his new pupil and said, "Now, we will engage-"
Big mistake, Harry, Jack thought as he saw the master's feet leave the floor. A nanosecond later, Harry was flat on the floor staring at the ceiling.
The class gasped as Yoko pretended horror. "Did I hurt you, Master Wong?"
"Of course not. I'm indestructible. Sometimes a student gets lucky the first time out of the gate." Yoko nodded shyly.
Master and student bowed to each other. Jack groaned. He'd always thought of Harry Wong as his own personal secret weapon. He wondered if that was going to change now.
It happened so quickly, Jack almost missed Harry's second landing. His jaw dropped as Yoko leaped high in the air when Harry's foot and arm shot out. She landed so quickly that the stunned Harry, his eyes wild, took the chop to his neck, a finger jab to his throat, and a violent kick to his side before he landed on his back to stare up at the ceiling a second time.
"Ooooh, I feel your pain, Harry. Ooooh, ooooh, that had to hurt. I can't believe that little bit of a thing whupped your ass." It was obvious to Jack that Harry was thinking the same thing. Now, the master was getting angry. Ooooh, look out little Yoko.
Harry stood up as he tried to ignore the collective gasp of his class. "Obviously, you have a smattering of knowledge in martial arts, Miss Akia."
"Smattering?" Yoko said as she rocked back and forth on her bare feet.
Shut UP, Harry, Jack pleaded silently. He watched in horror as the two bowed and squared off. Harry was outright mad. The porcelain doll was pissed. He knew what the outcome would be and he wanted to cry for his secret weapon.
It started out like Miss Pringle's third grade dance class. Wary now, Harry made the mistake of trying to anticipate Yoko's moves. She whirled, twirled, leaped and pranced as she jabbed, kicked and chopped. Harry couldn't keep up with her. He'd whirl, she'd catch him in mid twirl and then she'd chop, her arms like pistons until she had him on the mat and was sitting on his chest. Her tiny hands were like steel claws as she pinned him to the mat. "What does that mean, smattering?"
"That you know a little bit about martial arts. How long are you going to sit on my chest?"
"A little bit? I will accept your apology if it is sincere. I will get off when I am ready."
"All right, you know more than a little. Probably pretty much. You came here under false pretenses," Harry squawked as he tried to shake her loose.
"You tricked the girl at the Asian market to get my phone number. Why?"
"Why? I wanted a date."
"Okay. Pick me up tomorrow night at seven." Yoko leaped to her feet, turned, bowed to the master and then to the class before she strode off.
Harry stood up and winced. "Class dismissed. Two free classes next week."
Jack watched his friend limp over to where he was sitting. "What a pussy cat you are, Master Wong," Jack guffawed. "What's she weigh, ninety pounds? Man, she had you on the ropes. I can't believe you did all this to get a date."
"I never said I was a ladies' man like you. I'm shy. Hey, it worked."
"Yeah, but she beat the shit out of you in front of your class. She humiliated you, hot shot!"
"Nah, nah, I let her win. I'm not that stupid."

From Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-11, 12:35
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She tilted the ice pick sideways, pointing it at his chest.

"You said this was a game, right? Fine. I'll be your opponent. I won't lose against an asshole like you. I'll give everything I have to erase your existence. Got it? Do you understand? Or are you too stupid?"

But Kazushi still seemed at ease. He was probably thinking how she was a girl, and what's more, injured, so he couldn't lose against her.

"I'll say it again," she continued, "Don't even think of raping me after beating me to a pulp. Look, little kid, you should worry more about your life than your dick."

Kazushi's face contorted, and he raised the nunchucks up to his face.

Takako gripped her ice pick. The tension between them mounted.

He was probably fifteen centimeters taller, twenty kilograms heavier. Takako was probably the number one female athlete in her class but she had little chance of winning. On top of this, her right leg was pretty badly injured. But…she couldn't lose, no matter what.

Suddenly, Kazushi made a move. He came forward, swinging the nunchucks down!

Takako blocked them with her right arm. One of her two bracelets flew into the air (it was made by South American Indians, it was a favorite, damn). She felt a sting run up her arm up to the center of her skull. Despite the sting though, she thrust the ice pick upward. Kazushi grimaced as he stepped back, dodging it. Once again they were two meters apart.

Takako's left arm was stinging now. But she was all right, nothing was broken.

He resumed his attack. This time he swung the nunchucks with the motion of a backhand tennis swing.

Takako dodged them by crouching down. The nunchucks skimmed her long, streaked hair—several strands flew into the air. Takako quickly swung her ice pick at his right wrist. She felt it wound him slightly as Kazushi groaned a little and stepped back.

They were apart again. Kazushi's wrist, the hand holding the nunchucks, was red. But the cut didn't seem severe.

The wound on her right leg was throbbing. She could tell the entire leg below her thigh was covered with blood. She wouldn't last much longer like this. She also noticed a panting sound. It came from her lips.

Kazushi once again swung his nunchucks. She could see he was aiming at the left side of her head and her shoulder.

Takako stepped forward. She suddenly recalled something Hiroki, who was a martial arts expert, had taught her, "You can defeat your opponent by throwing his timing off. Sometimes, taking a bold step forward can be crucial."

The nunchucks hit her shoulder, but just as Hiroki had said, it was only the chain, which hardly hurt her. Takako leaped into his chest. Kazushi's face, his eyes wide open in dismay, was right in front of hers. She thrust the ice pick upward.

Kazushi shoved Takako away with his empty left hand. Takako lost her balance from her wounded right leg and fell forward.

Barely escaping her stab, Kazushi rubbed his unharmed chest with his left hand. "You're really something," he said.

Kazushi quickly swung his nunchucks down at Takako, who was slow getting up. This time he was aiming at her face!

Takako blocked the blow with her ice pick. Along with the metallic clang, the ice pick flew into the air and landed in the dirt. The only thing left in her hand now was intense pain.

Takako bit her lip. She glared at him as she stepped back.

Kazushi grinned and slowly came forward. Undoubtedly this guy was mentally disturbed. He had no qualms about beating a girl to death. In fact, he was enjoying it!

Kazushi swung his nunchucks again. She dodged them by bending back—but the nunchucks followed her instead. Perhaps he'd gotten used to them. This time Kazushi managed to extend his reach.

She felt a sharp thud against the left side of her head. She began to sway. A warm liquid came flowing out her left nostril.

She was on the verge of falling. Kazushi must have looked like he was sure he'd won.

Still swaying, Takako's pretty, sharply curved eyes squinted.

As she fell, she stretched out her long legs and with all her might kicked Kazushi's left knee from the right side. Kazushi let out a painful moan and fell on his left knee. His body floundered and rotated halfway on his knee. Now she saw his back.

Had she tried to take the ice pick, Takako might have lost. But that wasn't what she did.

She leaped onto Kazushi's back.

She clutched onto his head as if riding on his shoulders. Her weight forced him to fall forward.

If a thought occurred to her it was in choosing which fingers she should use. Her index and middle…no…the strongest combination would be her middle finger and thumb. And…Takako had always taken good care of her nails. No matter how many times her team coach Mr. Tada scolded her about them she refused to shorten her nails.

Hanging onto Kazushi, Takako grabbed hold of his hair and yanked his head back. She could tell where they were.

Kazushi must have suddenly realized her intentions. She saw him shut his eyes.

It was useless though. Takako's right middle finger and thumb tore through his eyelids and dug into his eye sockets.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Kazushi screamed. He fell on his arms, got up on his knees, dropped his nunchucks, and tried to brush off her hands. His body moved frantically as he tried to get rid of her.

Takako held tightly onto Kazushi and refused to let go. She pushed her fingers in further. Her thumb and middle finger dug in up to their second joints. As she dug in, she felt something pop and realized it was his eyeballs. She didn't expect eye sockets to be this small. Takako didn't hesitate to bend her sharp fingers inward. Blood and a semi-transparent slimy liquid came oozing down his cheeks like weird tears.

"ARRRRGH," Kazushi cried as he got up and swung his arms around frantically. He tried to pry her right hand loose from his head with both of his hands and pulled at Takako's hair.

Takako leaped off Kazushi, who ended up with what felt like several strands or even a bundle of hair. Well, she couldn't be worried about that now.

She looked for her ice pick and found it. She snatched it up.

Kazushi moaned and swung his arms at the (literally) unseen enemy. Then he fell back on his rear end. His eyes were open, but his eyes were completely immersed in a sea of red. He resembled an albino monkey now. Takako dragged her right leg and limped toward him. She lifted her wounded right leg and stomped down onto his unprotected crotch. The purple-striped white track sneaker was now red, soaked with Takako's own blood. Underneath its sole she felt a squashing sensation as if she were crushing a rodent. "URGH," Kazushi moaned. He held his crotch and turned on his side, balled up like a fetus. Now Takako began stepping on his throat with her left leg. She put her weight on it. Kazushi reached out, trying to move her foot, hitting it feebly, trying to free himself.

"Hel…" Kazushi uttered. It sounded like a tiny draft of air because his throat had been crushed.

"Help…"

Yeah right, Takako thought. She could tell her mouth was breaking into a grin. She realized she wasn't angry anymore. She was actually enjoying this. She was sure about it. So what? She never claimed to be Pope John Paul II or the 14th Dalai Lama.

On her knees now, she thrust the ice pick into his mouth (she saw several cavity fillings). His arms which were struggling to pull at her leg suddenly froze. Takako pushed further. It sunk into his throat without much resistance. Kazushi's entire body, from his chest down to his toes, then went into convulsions as if swimming the submariner. Then it stopped. The albino eyes still remained open, surrounded by a spider's web pattern of gooey blood like running paint.

She felt a sudden surge of pain in her right leg and fell on her back by his head. She was panting now the way she did after doing the 200-meter dash twice for physical tests.

She'd won. But she also felt empty. The actual fight might have lasted less than thirty seconds. She wouldn't have survived a longer fight. In any case…she won. That's what mattered.

Takako held her blood-soaked right leg as she looked down at the corpse of Kazushi, who resembled a traveling magician attempting to spit out an ice pick from his throat. Now ladies and gentlemen, I shall spit out what I just swallowed...

From Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
Old 04-May-11, 13:37
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Elisa watched as the man walked toward the stream, knowing it was Nate without even seeing his face. He had a way about him that was recognizable in the moonlight. When he reached the stream, he sighed as he lay back on the grass with his knees up and his arms folded behind his head.
She crept closer, careful not to disturb any of the foliage around her. If Elisa was good at anything, it was being stealthy. She'd had to become a hunter to feed her brother and mother while Da had been off to war. They'd had plenty of meat those two years.
When she was within a few yards, she could see his face quite clearly in the light of the moon. His expression seemed contemplative, almost melancholy. She wondered what he was thinking about—probably how much money he'd make working for O'Shea. Dirty, rotten stinker.
Before he could sense her nearby, she pounced. She pinned his elbows down with her knees, slapped a hand across his mouth as her knife rested comfortably on his throat. The scent of man and of Nate wafted up at her, tickling her nose and her sleeping arousal.
"I see you had a nice visit with that bastard," she hissed in a whisper. "Did you agree to work for him? Or should I even bother to ask judging from the fried chicken grease on your lips."
He shook his head, wiggling beneath her, but Elisa was no featherweight. She held him down securely.
"If I lift my hand, will you promise not to yell for your friends?"
Nate's eyes narrowed but he nodded against her hand. When she lifted it, he growled at her. Growled!
"What do you think you're doing?"
"Trying to figure out what you were doing at O'Shea's." No need to lie to the man. They both knew where he'd been that day.
"None of your business. Now get off me and 111 let you get away."
She laughed and pressed the knife into his skin a bit more. "I think I have the upper hand here, Johnny Reb."
"It's Nate. Or if you prefer, Nathaniel. Ill even answer to Lieutenant."
"Oh, I touched on a nerve, did I? I'll have to remember that." She pushed down on his elbows, digging them into the hard ground beneath them. "Are you going to tell me what you were doing today?"
"Go to hell."
Tsk, tsk. Such language and in front of a lady too."
Nate jerked his body, almost throwing her off, but Elisa held fast. She nicked his throat, allowing a small drop of blood to well.
"I ain't playing with you, fancy man. You tell me what I want to know or I cut you deeper."
Her blood rushed around so fast, it made her heady. The feeling of power over the big man was intoxicating. Arousing.
"You don't have the heart to do something like that."
"Don't doubt it," she snapped.

From Legacy by Beth Williamson
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-11, 08:07
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Zweig, great stories !
Can you translate this to russian ?
Old 27-May-11, 12:19
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Theoretically yes. But, unfortunately, I have no time for that.
Btw, some of these have already been translated. Song of the Nibelungs and Battle Royale for sure.
Old 04-Jun-11, 10:26
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Theoretically yes. But, unfortunately, I have no time for that.
Btw, some of these have already been translated. Song of the Nibelungs and Battle Royale for sure.
Where is it ?
Old 04-Jun-11, 15:59
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Nibelungs:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Battle Royale:

Tags