Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-Jan-17, 23:35
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool Female domination departure

I was wondering what fantasies people have here regarding female domination and their departure from this earth.

Fantasy scenes where the woman expires are just wrong: - he is supposed to protect her and dying for a lady who is the object of a man's desire seems more manly, even if it involves female domination and it is at her hands. Also, it just seems we are made for it to be that way round: - women live longer than men on average and for reproduction, a man just has to impregnate and that is his part done (her biological part goes up to weaning).

I was also wondering what people think would be the best way to go involving female domination during sex. Shooting would be reasonably quick and reliable, but messy. Asphyxiation would be slow and painful, but reasonably clean. Strangulation would be painful and unreliable. Heart attack might be sudden, but would probably be preceded by a spell of ill health. Crushing (Xenia Onatopp style) would be painful and unreliable. Long-drop would be reliable and clean, but not sure how it could be done during sex.

My most likely ideal female domination exit would probably be as follows. Marry a hot chick, when in the bridal suite, pull down my trousers and pants just enough to show my bottom, let her spank me until a time she deems fit, remove my clothes, have sex with her very regularly (spanking before each occasion and missionary position) and get her pregnant. After having gotten her pregnant with our fifth child, she would wait until it was almost time for delivery and then she would give me a lethal injection in the buttocks during sex while we simultaneously climaxed and I would gently slip away. Ideally before the first four were old enough to understand things and the fifth one obviously wouldn't remember me because it would be posthumous fatherhood.

Hope this is within the topic limits. What are other people's ideal female domination exits?
The Following User Says Thank You to HughJass For This Useful Post:

Tags
die, fatherhood, husband, injection, kill, lethal, posthumous, sex, spank, wife