Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Aug-18, 14:58
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Finally Getting to Wrestle This Girl

She looks powerful! You lucky guy!
Old 07-Aug-18, 17:16
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Unhappy Re: Finally Getting to Wrestle This Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalpackage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those thighs will crush you like a grape!
Of course, that's providing she knows to wrestle with her legs. Many untrained women make the mistake of trying to match upper-body strength with the guy......and it often ends badly for her.

A woman's best chance against a guy is to take the match down to the mat and get her legs working. With your friend's leg musculature, that could spell trouble for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 17:20
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

You are 100% correct

Most women can not match upper body strength with a man, but the legs are the great equilizer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 19:13
Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57 Points: 17,531, Level: 57
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course, that's providing she knows to wrestle with her legs. Many untrained women make the mistake of trying to match upper-body strength with the guy......and it often ends badly for her.

A woman's best chance against a guy is to take the match down to the mat and get her legs working. With your friend's leg musculature, that could spell trouble for you.
What she said

Plus, good luck... I wrestled a woman who wasn't a session wrestler and she had me in all sorts of trouble. I must of been caught in headscissors 3 or 4 times during that long hard wrestling match.

Hopefully she kicks your arse, using them legs to squeeze you like a lemon because lets face it, its what you want have tons of fun mate. Also i wouldnt call her big, she looks quite incredible really.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 20:34
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What she said

Plus, good luck... I wrestled a woman who wasn't a session wrestler and she had me in all sorts of trouble. I must of been caught in headscissors 3 or 4 times during that long hard wrestling match.

Hopefully she kicks your arse, using them legs to squeeze you like a lemon because lets face it, its what you want have tons of fun mate. Also i wouldnt call her big, she looks quite incredible really.
Yeah, we’ve been talking about the match and I mentioned that her legs look particularly strong. She replied saying “I’ll use them to choke you out”. So it seems like she’s planning to scissor me. Also, we had an arm-wrestle and she won. Although I, to keep things interesting, blamed it on me being sore when I really wasn’t. To be totally honest, I’m overwealmed with excitement and nervousness for this match but I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun.

As for when I said she was a bigger girl, I just meant she weighs more than most at her height. But the reason for that seems to be her impressive muscle mass. I agree, she looks incredible!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 22:42
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

If you want any chance of winning, pins only seems to be your only option. Otherwise, she is going to put those legs to work and it could be nighty night time.

Please be sure to share the match results with us. I’d even pay to be a spectator.

Best of luck to you and have fun. Try to avoid her guard position, else it will be a long session.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-18, 04:20
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalpackage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Those thighs will crush you like a grape! I’m envious...enjoy yourself 😉
I'm with you, hahahaha
Old 11-Aug-18, 16:31
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

So how did the match go? Or did she completely crush you with those amazing thighs?
Old 12-Aug-18, 02:50
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Okay, so it happened. We wrestled. And, OH MY GOD. I'm not even sure if I should be posting this so soon afterwards while I'm still so worked up but I'm hoping it will help me recall the match as accurately as possible. Sorry if this is told in a very strange and scattered way but there's an insane amount of adrenaline running through me right now.

So I guess I'll start there. With the fact that I've never felt like this before. I've wrestled other girls before, one that I even made a post about (that was the closest I had to a real match before this one) but none of my experience can come even close to comparing to this one. I had wrestled some girlfriends here and there in my past, nothing too erotic or noteworthy but this match had my heart racing from the hours leading up to it, through-out the match and the hours following, all the way up to now.

It feels strange. I feel shame and humiliation but joy, excitement and appreciation at the same time. I don't regret making the match happen as I believe it's made us closer as friends and has opened doors to many more exciting experience although I must admit, we'll never be able to look at each other the same way again. There was so much tension leading up to the match. We've known each other for so long and our pride was on the line. I REALLY wanted to win. I was looking forward to maybe seeing what she could do with those legs and was excited to feel her force me to submit but I still wanted to come out on top.

But of course, I didn't. I'll cut right to the chase, she pretty much destroyed me. But it was much different than my last match where I pretty my just rolled around with the girl for a while and lost due to her superior stamina. That girl got me in both an armbar and bodyscissor but it was nothing too special or overly erotic. NOTHING compared to THIS. It'll be basically impossible for me to recall every last moment of the match but I just remember sweating so much before we even started while also not being able to suppress my bulging hard-on through my underwear.

And there was that, what we were wearing. I was wearing nothing but a pretty tight pair of grey boxer-briefs while she wore a pretty much skin-tight pair of orange short-shorts and a grey sports bra. Her body was phenomenal, even hotter than I thought it'd be and I simply couldn't believe I was really wrestling her so I couldn't hide my hard-on. She noticed it but didn't seem to mind. She just made a remark, saying "nice stiffy" right before we started.

And oh man, when we started, my mind was going crazy. I was totally caught off guard by how truly powerful she was. Although I was able to sort of compete, she was winning, choking me out in headlocks and pinning me to the mat repeatedly. She was practically toying with me. I did notice her power seemed to be coming from her thighs\lower-body for the most part. It was too much for me to handle. But this match wasn't just a bunch of pathetic rolling around. She really seemed to know what she was doing.

It happened. She caught me between her thighs in a body-scissor, a reverse-bodyscissor I suppose and squeezed what I assume was her hardest. I had quite the view of her thick thighs and big butt but couldn't enjoy it as her legs were just as strong as we all thought they'd be. She had me tapping in two seconds. It was ridiculously emasculating yet ever so erotic. It's difficult to explain what I felt as she dominated me. It was that embarrassing feeling of admitting defeat to her. Admitting that she's stronger and superior after so many years, all while she poked fun at me. "Boys are stronger? Yeah right." I remember she said to me with a huge smile on her face.

And it just kept going. I was tossed around the mat with ease eventually but I kept going at her, in denial that she had already clearly won. She kept getting me to tap in bodyscissor holds. Three more times and then once in a headlock. I really had nothing to say to her but she kept mentioning her thighs, saying they're "unbeatable". And then there was the reverse headscissor which was too amazing and ridiculous to describe accurately. The view was amazing and I stayed there for a while since she was progressively squeezing me a bit tighter and tighter. I was practically smothered between her thick thighs and glutes.

I was totally done but she kept going. Brushing her hands against my hard on, basically jerking me off, and kept making me say "You win". It was humiliating to have her put me into such a state of weakness while she had barely broken a sweat.

The rest was sort of just a high. I can't really remember past that. I just remember things ending with her continuously dropping her butt onto my chest and putting it in my face, forcing me to kiss it. She put me in a breast smother as sort of a joke for a second which was great but hard to appreciate at the time. She had me completely immobile. I'm not exaggerating when I say I was unable to move AT ALL. She squeezed me in another bodyscissor at the very end where she made me say "girls are stronger". Then she did a bunch of flexing on top of me for what seemed like twenty minutes. It was unbelievably traumatic for me masculinity. Afterwards we sat on the couch for a while talking about the match until I told her I wasn't feeling well and had to go to bed. I was pretty much just too emasculated to talk to her.

So now I'm thinking I'll just lie and claim I was sick and want a rematch but I'm not even sure if I'll be able to survive another match with her. I can't stress enough how powerful she was. I mean, I know I'm not a particularly strong guy but I wasn't so sure if she'd be as strong as everyone says she is but she was even STRONGER. It really was a dream come true despite it being an exhausting, humiliating defeat.

Her body was just so fantastic. The thickness of her muscle and overwhelming figure was too much for my dick to handle. I had a hard-on the whole time which she kept mocking me for. Sorry if this is all over the place but I'm just so excited after such a thrilling session.

PS: Typed all this out yesterday right after the match but it didn't actually post for some reason so here it is now
Old 12-Aug-18, 05:58
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Not sure if true, but got a hard-on reading. Thanks!