Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-16, 13:45
Session Wrestler
Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1 Points: 47, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Default Re: Inferno

Hello Kacler, I travel to Munich every May and session from a hotel room there, I bring mats. I have considered traveling elsewhere in Europe, I hear Paris is good as well. So I'm happy to go wherever people want me. I like to travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope he takes you up on that, so you can kick his ass. (nothing against Grapluc), I always want the lady to kick the guy's ass. If we ever meet, you can kick my ass, and make me sorry I wrote this post.

but my living in the US, probably not anytime soon.

I have family in aviation so flights aren't so bad for me to get. Let me know where and we can arrange something ☺
The Following User Says Thank You to Inferno For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 00:03
JohnODubhghaill

Default Re: Inferno reviews

Review of my 1st August 2016 session with Inferno (UK)

What a brilliant session!

Inferno is a true professional.

From our pre-session emails I knew she was listening to me, so I had high expectations going into the session. However, she exceeded even my highest expectations.

I wanted a believable roleplay scenario so, as Inferno actually is a personal trainer in 'real life', I decided to go for a 'personal trainer' type scenario. The scenario was that I was a first-time client visiting her for some fitness-related advice. She met me in the lobby of an apartment complex, introduced herself as a personal trainer and took me to her apartment. She was wearing the skin-tight workout gear that a lot of girls wear when exercising. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The idea was that she was to start the session off like a regular fitness consultation but that she would ultimately turn it into a domination session.

For those of you that are into realistic roleplays, I would highly recommend Inferno for a scenario like this. She actually knows fitness so well that you can get some genuine fitness tips off her during the fitness part of the session. I suffer from shin-splints so she gave me some good advice for these. I am also very inflexible so she showed me some good stretching exercises that I'm still doing to this day.

I wanted the session to be unpredictable for me so I left most of the details up to Inferno. But I told her that I liked rear-naked chokes (RNCs) and asked her to work these into the session in some way - but I specified no KOs.

Inferno started off by taking me through some stretches, which I found quite difficult. I gave them my best shot and held them for as long as I could. Inferno was encouraging me throughout the stretches and counting out target times like a proper personal trainer would. Tomjoi described her speaking as timid but, to me, her speaking came across as confident and authoritive, and I thought this might be a crossover from the dominatrix-type work that she does. She is well-spoken and is clearly a very intelligent girl. I love the sound of her voice.

We then moved onto push-ups. She asked me to do as many as I could. Again I gave this my very best shot. Inferno was counting me through the push-ups. I managed to do 25 and my arms were shaking afterwards. I had to really push myself to get to 25 and it was definitely my limit. After the 25 push-ups she told me that my push-ups were the worst push-ups she had ever seen. I think this was the truth and not part of her session act. I was holding my arms too wide and they weren't fully extending. Then she showed me how to do a "proper" push-up, with the hands much closer together. I then attempted some of these "proper" push-ups and they were much more difficult, especially directly after pushing myself to the limit in doing the original 25. I could only do 3 or 4 before my arms would give in on me.

Each time I would collapse, Inferno would tell me to have another go at the push-ups. I must've had about 10 attempts and was getting weaker and weaker with each attempt. During all this, Inferno was standing beside me and when I got to the stage that I could hardly do one push-up, she gently put one foot on my back and told me to try to a push-up now. She placed her foot so gently on my back that I could hardly feel it but I was so worn out that the little bit of extra pressure she was putting on me meant I couldn't move an inch.

As I lay facedown on the ground she sat on my back facing my head (the pre-camel clutch position) and said "I'm going to stretch you now". At this stage we were about 15-20 minutes into a 1 hour session and this was the first sign of her veering away from what you might expect from a regular personal trainer. She applied a camel clutch and was saying things like "can you feel that?" as she was stretching me, similar to what she was saying throughout the other stretches we had done. She transitioned into the camel clutch so slowly that, at first, it actually felt good. I could feel my back getting a much needed stretch. But soon enough it did become uncomfortable. She had her hands around my chin forcing me to look at the ceiling and my neck was getting sore. I was just about to ask her to stop when she transitioned into a RNC. This RNC was the highlight of the session and it's probably the favourite hold I have ever been put in.

She rolled me around so that she was on her back with her legs around my body, she had the RNC locked in and again I was forced to stare at the ceiling. I don't know how long she held the choke for but it seemed like forever. All the while she was calmly talking in my ear saying things like "it's ok, this will be good for your neck muscles" - she was still playing the personal trainer act. She has such beautiful technique and having her arms around my neck felt like heaven at the start. But she held it for so long that I started to want her to let me out. My arms were dead from the push-ups so there was no point in me trying to fight my way out. I couldn't talk either. My only choice was to tap. But every time I would tap she would calmly say things like "it's ok, this is good for you". I kept tapping, hoping that she would stop. Eventually I gave up and stopped tapping as it was clear she wasn't responding to my taps. I was starting to get dizzy and I thought she was going to KO me. I was panicking as I had never been KO'd before but there was nothing at all I could do. I was completely helpless. I just had to accept it for as long as she wanted to choke me. After a while of not tapping, I'd start tapping again thinking that maybe she would know I was serious this time and let me go. But it was no good. Each time I'd tap, she would just say something to reassure me how good this was for me. Eventually she let me go. As I said, I don't know how long the experience lasted but it seemed like forever. What made the hold so memorable for me was the sheer length of it and the fear of KO that she put me through. I had never experienced such a long RNC before.

When she let me go she stood up, not even slightly out of breath and still playing the personal trainer act, and said something like "the more you practice that the harder it will be for someone to choke you out". I think she could recognise that I was absolutely beat and she allowed me a minute to recover. When I had recovered I said something like "I thought you were going to knock me out there" and she reassured me that she knew what she was doing and she was never going to knock me out.

She then moved onto sit-ups. Despite the craziness of a few moments earlier, we were both still persisting with the personal trainer scenario. I was on my back doing sit-ups with my toes trapped under the bottom of a coach for support. She was sitting on the couch above my feet holding up cushion for me to 'punch' each time I got to the top of a sit-up. My arms were so dead though that they weren't 'punches' - they were more 'touches'. I started off and did as many sit-ups as I could. She was providing encouragement and she definitely got a lot more out of me than I'd have gotten on my own. (A bit off topic but it's actually amazing how much more you can get out of yourself when there is someone else there to motivate you). I can't remember exactly how many sit-ups I did but it was less than 30 and when I was finished she said "ok, now you are going to do 30 more sit-ups". My core/stomach was already paining me so I told her that this wasn't going to be possible. She told me that I would be sorry if I didn't do 30 more. At this point, I was fearing the worst and I interpreted her saying "you'll be sorry" as "you'll be getting another RNC" and the last thing I wanted was another RNC. I seriously couldn't have handled another RNC so soon after the last one. I was actually so scared of it that the thought briefly crossed my mind to leave the session there and then. But because of the pre-session emails, I knew she would see my attempt to leave as part of an act. And I think standing up and attempting to leave is almost asking for a RNC, as a RNC is such an effective hold to subdue someone. And my arms and core were so worn out that there was no chance I'd have been able to fight her off. At this point, my main goal was to avoid another RNC experience like the last one and I concluded that the best way for me to do this was to do exactly what she asked of me. I knew 30 sit-ups wasn't going to be possible but I said I would try my very best.

I got 5 sit-ups in my first attempt at 30. I tried again and I got 4. Then she said "ok, that's 9... 21 to go". It was such a relief to hear her say this. I had thought she wanted 30 sit-ups in one go. But 30 in total was much more do-able. It was still very very hard. And by the end I was doing one at a time - but I got there.

When I came down from the last sit-up, I was completely beat. I rested my head on the ground, hoping that Inferno would give me some time to recover. She didn't. She quickly sat on my stomach and started tickling me. I am quite ticklish so when she was tickling me, I was moving around (as people do when they get tickled) which was tormenting my already sore core. I was screaming and begging her to stop. And soon enough she did stop. She then said something like "my toes are quite sweaty - I'll stop if you put them into your mouth". She was barefoot doing the session by the way. I have no foot fetish whatsoever. I usually wouldn't even notice if a girl is barefoot or not. For me, foot fetishes are in the same league as armpit fetishes - absolutely disgusting. So I had to say no to her offer to stop. I said something like "no, I really think that is disgusting. I can't do that". To my surprise, she accepted my response and moved on. She did tickle me a little more but she didn't re-ask me to put her toes into my mouth. I was delighted to have escaped this.

Despite how insane it is for a personal trainer to talk about putting their toes in a client's mouth or to apply a really long RNC, we were both continuing with the personal trainer scenario. I had brought a neck-tie with me to the session and mentioned in the pre-session emails that it might be an idea to use the neck-tie to tie my hands together as part of a pretend exercise. And once she got them tied together she would be able to do what she wanted with me. So for the next exercise she used the neck-tie to tie my hands behind my back and I willingly went along with it. Once she got my hands tied behind my back she started to tickle me again. She was justifying it by telling me that laughing is good exercise. I was standing when she started tickling me but quickly enough, seeking a moment's respite, I chose to fall to the ground. She immediately straddled me and continued the tickling. I never ask girls to tickle me so I had rarely been tickled at all before - and certainly not as relentlessly as this. I found the tickling to be absolute torture. Even with a fresh core, I don't think I would enjoy being tickled non-stop. But being tickled after a sit-up workout meant that all movements were resulting in sharp pains in my core/stomach. As soon as she started tickling, I started pleading with her to stop but she was paying no attention to my pleas. She wasn't even responding. She just kept tickling me. I was worried because, in her mind, she probably views tickling as soft punishment and probably doesn't take pleas to stop very seriously. I had no idea how long she would keep it up for. For me the tickling experience was much worse than the RNC experience. At least the RNC wasn't sore and the main reason I wanted out of it was fear of being KO'd. With the ticking, my insides/stomach/core were burning. She had been tickling me for quite a while (maybe 3 minutes) when I managed to shout "I'll put your toes in my mouth if you stop". Luckly she stopped, stood up and, as I was crunched up in pain on the ground, she held her left foot beside my mouth and said "ok, put them in". At this point I was so sore and relieved that I didn't care how "disgusting" this seemed to me a few minutes earlier. I was just relieved that my plan to get her to stop tickling me had worked. I straight away put my mouth around her toes. Held it for about a second and took my mouth off. I could taste her foot sweat and it wasn't nice at all (sorry Inferno if this is not a compliment in the foot fetish world - I have no idea if it is or not). I remember feeling helpless and humiliated when the foot was in my mouth. I was just praying that she wouldn't insist that I hold it in longer or that I lick her toes (as to me that would be even more disgusting than a quick 'open mouth, put toes in, close mouth, hold for a second, take toes out' job). She didn't say anything when I took my mouth off her foot. She just withdrew her left foot and held out her right foot. I knew what she was telling me to do so I repeated exactly what I had just done to her left foot. She said "how was that?" and I said "not nice at all". I was so thankful when she accepted my response, did not push the foot fetish thing any further and untied my arms.

It seemed like she had been working me over for a very long time so I asked her "how long do we have left?". She looked at her phone and said "2 minutes". I was actually relieved to hear this as I was sore all over and couldn't have taken any more punishment.

Of course I knew that she wrestled but we still hadn't abandoned the roleplay so I asked her if she wrestled at all. She said "yes, I do". I asked her if we could finish up with 2 minutes of wrestling, to which she agreed. I then asked her if she would be willing to bet £50 on the outcome. I had already paid her for the session so I made it clear that, if she loses, she would have to hand me £50 and that, if she wins, I would have to hand her £50. I made it clear that this was not a one-sided bet - that she was actually risking her own money here. Again she agreed. It is very rare for girls to agree to propositions like this against me (or anyone) so I was surprised when she did. Bear in mind though that, at this stage, she a great sense of the shape I was in. She also knew that I was worn out from the past hour, whereas she hadn't broken a sweat. I don't think she would agree to this with anyone but she did agree to it with me. She may not even agree to it with me when I am fresh (I don't know) but, on this occasion, she did agree to it.

We said we would wrestle for 2 minutes and that the first person to submit would give the other person £50. If we reached 2 minutes and it was 0-0, then we'd call it a draw and no money would change hands. We both told each other that we have reputations for refusing to tap and, as we were capping the time at 2 minutes, we both acknowledged that the draw outcome was quite likely.

We started on our knees facing each other. Straight away she put her hands on my shoulders, pushed my back onto the mat and mounted me. I was surprised at how quickly she had me on my back. I was trying my best to resist her but I had no strength in my arms to push her and my core just completely buckled when she pushed me. She was now sitting high on my chest trying to manoeuvre her legs around my head to set-up a triangle or headscissors. I am usually quite good at keeping my head rooted to the mat in situations like this. I usually able to frustrate the girl into giving up on my head and changing her mode of attack to armbar or armlock. Not with Inferno though. After almost no time (maybe 10 seconds) she had managed to pull my head up between her thighs. I knew this was bad but I still hadn't given up hope as all I was really after was a draw (I would never take £50 from her but I do love the fact that she was brave enough to risk it). I thought that even if she got me in a headscissors, there was a decent chance that I would be able to hold out and not tap. She then rolled to her side, holding onto my head, extended her legs and squeezed. Inferno has a strong headscissors! It took only a second or two before I tapped. This time she respected my tap.

I actually felt really embarrassed now having told her that I'm known for an unwillingness to tap. I literally tapped in the fastest time possible. As soon as she squeezed I was tapping.

I paid her the £50 and the session was now over so we broke the roleplay and had a brief chat.

My only slight regret from the session is that I didn't get to know Inferno as a person at all. I like talking to the girls and getting a sense of their personalities. But you have to sacrifice this when you go for a roleplay session. We had no 'normal' chat throughout the session. Just a little bit at the end - not enough for me to feel like I now know her. I think Inferno is one of the nicest girls in the industry so I do regret this a bit.

Overall I loved the session. It was the first session I've had where, afterwards, I can't but think of the girl as a 'professional'. Usually, afterwards, I think of the girl as a wrestler. But Inferno did so much more than just wrestle me. She gave me genuine personal trainer quality fitness advice. She came up with and executed a clever session plan (which included tiring me out before getting physical with me). She put on a perfect acting performance for the full hour - she didn't break character once. And she also wrestled me. She was simply brilliant. Thanks Inferno!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-17, 18:02
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi Inferno,
That are very good News for 2017
München is also ok for me. I can easily go there, because it is not so far away from Vienna. And I will meet you in 2017. That's for sure But please could you inform me early enough, when you go to Münich? Or to Vienna?
To be frank I have to say that Vienna is much more beautiful than Münich
You should try it!
All the best fro 2017!!
Old 03-Jan-17, 09:59
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Thank you for this excellent Review. Inferno must really be great

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: One last question. Is it possible to communicate directly with you via E-Mail?

Best
Old 21-Nov-17, 15:06
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: Thank you for this excellent Review. Inferno must really be great

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: One last question. Is it possible to communicate directly with you via E-Mail?

Best

If you go to her Twitter, her email is listed. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]wrestler for Twitter. And she has a website filled with delicious photos......

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

that also has a link to send her questions and comments. I did, hoping she would come to my city in the US, and she actually had plans to do so, but unfortunately they got canceled. If I'm able to get to the UK this summer my first order of business will be setting up a semi-comp session with her. Actually getting to wrestle Inferno/Ari would be a dream come true for me. She is stunningly gorgeous and from everything I can tell a first-rate wrestler (I have downloaded some of her mixed videos, and she really puts on a show) and one of the best people in this business.

Last edited by brsimmons; 21-Nov-17 at 15:17.
Old 22-Nov-17, 18:55
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Inferno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;269523
She did exactly what I asked for in my pre-session email - and there were some small details that she would've had to make an effort to remember.
Inferno was exactly the same with me when I had a fantasy session with her at The Wrestling Factory a while ago. She's lovely.
Old 19-Mar-18, 19:53
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I had a great session with Inferno at the Manchester wrestling factory, just before the March show. Her versatility and persona shined during the whole hour of during a semi-competitve both light and vigorous. I tried a lot to defend efficiently while still saving some energy for latter sessions, but despite some good efforts, her technical abitilies, fighting skills and body awareness were largely enough to obtain regular submissions. And her enthusiasm for wrestling and physical struggle is always apparent, in a playful and proficient way, mixing athleticism and pure fun.

Inferno was particularly talented to use my flexibility improvements against me, extending my body in all sorts of odd but often painful ways : using both her legs against one of mine to bend it further, putting multiple kinds of arm and wrist locks when scissors seemed not enough to make me tap....all of this with a playful smile.

Her dedication is second to none as she is a very accessible and attentive wrestler. And the fact that she sustained an serious injury last year (broken leg) makes her achievements both in sessions and shows all the more impressive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-23, 21:58
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Had a really fun session with Inferno today. Sessioned with her before and enjoyed those sessions. This one was also exceptional.

We agreed on a fantasy/domination session involving face sitting, cbt. Scissors, kos, feet smothers and forced feet worship.

She included all of the above and then some, effortlessly manouvering me around the mats. She was bubbly and had really good banter, and we both seemed to click and enjoy the session, which was great.

I loved every second even with the humiliation of the cbt to which she took great delight in performing, using hands AND feet!

Highlight for me was when she had me in a camel clutch then forced my face in between her feet and wouldn’t let me up until I’d given them 100 kisses…!

She took some photos at the end and will use them on social media (with my permission - she was very careful and considerate about that) in the near future.

Will definitely get dominated by this lady again. Book her - you will regret if you don’t!