Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-17, 14:28
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Mistress Cyber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Many doms have a "read this first" and that's fine. Nothing wrong with a lady being picky. But there's usually some blame on both sides.
It's just hard for me to judge her according to 1 side of the convo. If the email is appropriate (on her terms) and she still is rude in her reply, that's certainly uncalled for.
I will say, again referring back to that post we're talking about, the instasubs as she calls them are clearly a major issue for her. That's something a guy emailing her really should know. Given how expensive sessions are, it's logical for you to do your research before contacting her, ie reading her site. From what I've read online she is not hard up for business, that gives her more free reign than most to tell guys who think they're worth her time yet haven't done their research what she thinks of them.
Old 10-Mar-17, 16:25
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I wrestled her at Nutcracker Suite with Mistress Onyx in like 1999. The whole time I thought, I wish I was just wrestling Onyx.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 18:07
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's just hard for me to judge her according to 1 side of the convo. If the email is appropriate (on her terms) and she still is rude in her reply, that's certainly uncalled for.
I will say, again referring back to that post we're talking about, the instasubs as she calls them are clearly a major issue for her. That's something a guy emailing her really should know. Given how expensive sessions are, it's logical for you to do your research before contacting her, ie reading her site. From what I've read online she is not hard up for business, that gives her more free reign than most to tell guys who think they're worth her time yet haven't done their research what she thinks of them.
Oh, I think you're 100% right not to judge her. All this thread says is that 2 people had a bad impression of her via e-mail. I don't remember if her long disclaimer was up when I e-mailed her, I don't think it was. All it said was that she was a dom at a dungeon (Pandoras at the time I think), and she was selective. I sent what I thought was a polite e-mail with appropriate but not overdone details - she said "she's more into performance" and I wasn't her "type".

She has every right to be as selective as she wants and she can turn down guys any way she wants too. All this thread is saying is that 2 people who contacted her via e-mail were left with a bad impression and a 3rd who wrestled her wasn't impressed either. It's shared experience of having contacted her and perhaps, useful advice for anyone who contacts her in the future.

So, absolutely, don't judge her because anyone can make a bad impression, perhaps fairly, perhaps unfairly. Just take this as 3 impressions of her so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-17, 21:37
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think she should put a disclaimer on her website, if you e-mail me, I'm going to treat you like shit and I say that as a sub who respects women in this business like crazy. Not all guys are looking for that. Some guys just want a little physical pain or a challenge or the endorphin high that comes from being spanked by a hot lady wearing leather or scissored by a lady with strong legs.

*and I just want to add, I could be wrong, I could just be overreacting* Just my impression.
This was what I was getting at in my OP. I think some of the thoughts in here, while valid, included assumptions that I was either a) dying to session with Mistress Cyber or b) that I was very upset by her response. Neither is the case; in fact, I was more curious than anything if this is something that dommes do as part of their act, and they expect their "instasubs" or whatever they call them to play along and beg them to have a session with them. I have been lucky enough to have mostly polite interactions with session wrestlers via email, so this one threw me a little, but certainly not something I lost even a second of sleep over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jones For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-17, 01:10
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her at Nutcracker Suite with Mistress Onyx in like 1999. The whole time I thought, I wish I was just wrestling Onyx.
Wow, can you give more details please? Was she that bad of a wrestler or not into it or what?
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-17, 03:01
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, can you give more details please? Was she that bad of a wrestler or not into it or what?
It legit was like in 1999. Onyx was hot, Cyber is not my type. So visually I'm just not attracted to her. She also really wasn't a great domme. Onyx was definitely more in charge. As far as wrestling goes, I don't remember much but I'm sure I could have easily won.
Old 13-Mar-17, 04:56
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

She is right in her comment about millenials.
Old 13-Mar-17, 05:43
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If so, the age she lists on her profile is inaccurate. I'd much rather she had left it blank than lie about it.
Old 17-Mar-17, 15:35
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Or maybe...just maybe she's just an ass? Or not a very nice person? Why do people feel the need to always white knight these women? Judging from her tone and how she presents herself, she's a bitter old woman. Or that's how she is presenting herself. From the e-mail to the fucking descriptions on her website.

FUCK MILLENIALS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is right in her comment about millenials.

No she isn't "right". Prove it. Both older and younger people make mistakes. Some older people don't do research. Some younger people don't do research. Assuming that it's something based solely on millenials just makes you look stupid and as bitter as she is. Sure as hell wouldn't like it if I said all old bald men are bitter as fuck. Don't make generalizations about people.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 17-Mar-17 at 19:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-17, 02:22
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

I am a primarily interested in martial arts style fighting , judo and wrestling. I sent the Ms. Cyber an email and we had a spectacular 2 hr session in NYC. She's a domme first, so that may be your problem. She's strict, but will kick your butt. I think she's amusing, she's the single Indian wrestler out there. Met her at DomCon. Looks great. Works out. A ton of judo +martial arts experience. Very strong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judobounce For This Useful Post: