Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-12, 21:38
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How common is the foot fetish?

How accepted is this fetish? Personally I have no interest whatsoever in a foot fetish. But even when I type a celeb's name is it comes up with something like "megan fox feet", how accepted is it?
Old 13-Aug-12, 21:57
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts
Default Re: How common is the foot fetish?

The human foot is something I find unaesthetic. I prefer girls to wear high-heels. The concept of a footjob is abhorrent to me. In nature the foot is in contact with the ground and is naturally soiled. It seems to me to be the most remote body part (in relation to the act of sexual intercourse) imaginable and I can't comprehend this fetish. Not as bad as scat, though.......

Feel free to flame me, footlovers!
Old 13-Aug-12, 22:02
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

It is a garden variety fetish shared by millions. sometimes it is the feet themselves, sometimes shoes. I find feet erotic, and enjoy barefoot wrestling matches or matches where female wrestlers wear short white gym socks, fishnet stockings, thigh highs, etc. One of my former girl friends had never thought of her feet as an erogenous zone until I had her pinned flat on her back with her ankles next to her ears, and was able to massage the soles of her feet with my thumbs while having my wicked way with her. Good times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 22:08
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The human foot is something I find unaesthetic. I prefer girls to wear high-heels. The concept of a footjob is abhorrent to me. In nature the foot is in contact with the ground and is naturally soiled. It seems to me to be the most remote body part (in relation to the act of sexual intercourse) imaginable and I can't comprehend this fetish. Not as bad as scat, though.......

Feel free to flame me, footlovers!
I'm probably gonna get flame for this as well but I just have ZERO interest in a gal's feet. I prefer a women's legs. Feet kissing is gross IMO, but that's just me.
The Following User Says Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-12, 22:13
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm probably gonna get flame for this as well but I just have ZERO interest in a gal's feet. I prefer a women's legs. Feet kissing is gross IMO, but that's just me.
Rather depends on the feet. If a woman sees feet as sensual, and is proud of hers, she'll take good care of them, and make certain they are always clean, coiffed and "fit for service". Have never had a woman give me a foot job. Would love one, especially if she had me pinned at the time.
Old 13-Aug-12, 22:33
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Personally, I don't get the obsession with feet (or shoes for that matter). But apparently its more common than you would imagine...probably not as common as the breast fetish, or maybe even booty. Hey, as long as the feet are not distractingly horrible, I couldn't care less about 'em. In wrestling, bare feet or footwear makes little difference, as long as the footwear doesn't interfere with athleticism...i.e., NO high heels, nothing is more ridiculous in a match. Every time I see them in a video I'm counting the seconds till they come off! Of course I'm talking about the competitive-type matches, where my interest lies. The fantasy productions can have the girls wearing stilts or ice skates as far as I'm concerned, no interest...

Speaking of fetishes, you know Sybil Star started selling some kind of "puffy-jacket wrestling" type videos? The girls wrestle and roll around wearing those thick shiny quilted snowsuit thingys, lol. She might even have a C4S store for em! Different strokes for different folks....
Old 13-Aug-12, 22:49
Don

Foot fetish is probably one of the most common fetishes around. I don't really count boob fetish, as a fetish at all (everybody loves boobs, right? )

Always considered myself to be a legman; the beauty of female legs has always been a big turn on (the power of those legs definitely developed this other fetish of mine, that this whole board is about).

If a girl takes good care of her feet, I find them attractive. A nicely pedicured, clean foot, preferably with painted toenails looks pretty sexy, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In nature the foot is in contact with the ground and is naturally soiled.
Speaking of soiled, it would be hard to explain butt (butt hole) fetish, a very common one, in fact it's probably not even considered to be a fetish at all.

Anyway, watching a lot of female wrestling/domination videos, which are on the border line with foot fetish, and reading comments on several message boards, I think it is safe to say that at least 50% of fans of fem dom (wrestling) are also foot fetishists. Of course, I may be wrong; it will be interesting to hear other opinions.
Old 13-Aug-12, 23:36
sleepinbin

foot fetishes are i believe the most common fetish outside of those for primary sex charactistics.

most peoples feet look really weird, but in a mixed wrestling context it completely makes sense to integrate from a domination aspect.

speaking of which, this is in the wrong subforum. moving it to femdom discussion.
Old 14-Aug-12, 00:24
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speaking of soiled, it would be hard to explain butt (butt hole) fetish, a very common one, in fact it's probably not even considered to be a fetish at all.
Well, its a hole innit? .....and its surrounded by fleshy butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, watching a lot of female wrestling/domination videos, which are on the border line with foot fetish, and reading comments on several message boards, I think it is safe to say that at least 50% of fans of fem dom (wrestling) are also foot fetishists. Of course, I may be wrong; it will be interesting to hear other opinions.
I'd put it higher at 80%. Poll anyone?
Old 14-Aug-12, 00:51
Don

Quote:
Well, its a hole innit? .....and its surrounded by fleshy butt
Indeed...lol!