Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-19, 09:51
philla76

Default Rough wrestling, takedown's and throws

I posted some examples in the following thread that highlight some older videos from the 90s I think, and L&L have some rough wrestling videos where the ladies look genuinely angry with the guy and really get into it.

Which ladies would do the best customs of genuine rough throwing and takedown videos similar to the examples in my post and also which session wrestlers? most videos these day seem to encompass a more fun orientated feel to them rather than a more dominant and aggressive feel.

I reckon Skylar Rene would be be prime, however most of the guys she wrestles are so annoying. I think Justin and a guy from mylegsrule who looks like he would be good, but haven't seen him for a while. Had black hair and tattoos.

And also which ladies for the rough and aggressive wrestling as seen in L&L videos.

I've trawled through c4S and it's rare to see anything comparable. There seems to be some potential but they just don't go to that next level.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]