Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-15, 12:48
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: What was the first time a girl put you in your place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
* come to think of it, even if we count the aforementioned high school match thing, it was just a match. She held no personal grudge against me and therefore, seemed to feel no need to show me what time it is. And she was gracious enough not to rub my humiliating defeat in my face, too. No ha-ha-you-got-beat-by-a-girl babosadas. She just let her victory over me speak for itself. I appreciated and respected that.
Thanks for pointing this out. This is like the tough girl I knew, and I think this is what it is generally like with females in sporting competitions. I was in my 20s and in pretty good shape when I got both arms slammed down in arm wrestling by a woman who was a couple of years younger, 5 inches shorter, and 20 pounds lighter. She was gracious after beating me and our casual friendship was the same before and after.

I'm curious about your wrestling match. How did the girl's strength compare to yours? Could you have beat her at arm wrestling? How about her speed, stamina, aggressiveness? How old were the two of you and in what weight class?
Old 12-May-15, 13:27
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well,my first real loss to woman was in early eage about 16,when i repeatedly lost to a girl in our class in armwrestling...

She was a gymnast,and she take on more muscled and bigger guys than me,however she was smaller,she had crazy strong arms and legs! Her legs were made of steel and her arms were bulging with very toned biceps bulges...There was no guy,who could beat her at the time in armwrestling, she have beaten all guys one by one,as we measured against her during one lunch break,she took on about ten guys one after another,and even after she was tired from previous matches,she still managed to beat even last guy standing....on both hands.

I was shocked,before i sat against her,i was one of first in the queu,i thought,it will be easy,but as she clamped her hand against mine,i felt like i am trying to stop the train with hand...She was so powerful,i couldnt defeat her strength, she would possibly snap my wrist or broke my bones,if i didnt give up...

Amazing and truth...i was about 180 lbs bodyweight,she was smaller and about 140 lbs
Yes - gymnasts are incredibly strong. How old was she? Did you or any of those guys try her again? Did she still win? As I've mentioned elsewhere, I got slammed down pretty quickly when I was in my 20s by a woman who was a couple of years younger, 5 inches shorter, and 20 pounds lighter. You could see that she had muscular arms when she was relaxed and we knew she was strong. I was in pretty good shape then and my friends who were watching said that they gave me even odds before the match. When the first match started, her arm just exploded in thick, hard muscle. The instant we started pushing, they were shocked at how huge and hard her biceps became. They knew I had no chance. Neither of them would challenge her.

Last edited by del; 12-May-15 at 14:29. Reason: clarity
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-15, 14:46
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes - gymnasts are incredibly strong. How old was she? Did you or any of those guys try her again? Did she still win? As I've mentioned elsewhere, I got slammed down pretty quickly when I was in my 20s by a woman who was a couple of years younger, 5 inches shorter, and 20 pounds lighter. You could see that she had muscular arms when she was relaxed and we knew she was strong. I was in pretty good shape then and my friends who were watching said that they gave me even odds before the match. When the first match started, her arm just exploded in thick, hard muscle. The instant we started pushing, they were shocked at how huge and hard her biceps became. They knew I had no chance. Neither of them would challenge her.
Well,at the time she was same age of 16,also you could recognize her arms being well muscular even when relaxed,so as her legs. Once she start moving on any PR activities,her muscles just poped out, she hasnt got typical (muscles like in size,they were very much ordinary sized,but extremly wired), she was about 5ft8 or so....she was also very,very strong in puling rope competition.
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-16, 17:17
Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started wrestling on the varsity team as a sophomore in high school in the lower weight classes. There were two female wrestlers on in my weight class on teams that we faced in our conference. The first of the girls that I faced was Linda. We wrestled a tight, low scoring match but in the third period she got a reversal on me and won 4-3. The second girl I faced was named Sarah and again we had a tough match, but I lost when she got an escape and riding time. The score was 6-4. I was disappointed and embarrassed after these two matches, but the season was young and I needed to improve my conditioning and technique so I decided to wait for the sectionals at the end of the season to regain my dignity. When it came time for the sectionals, I got a good draw and won my first match which put me in the quarterfinals against Sarah. I went into this match with confidence as I had improved myself during the season. Unknown to me Sarah had improved considerably also and she beat me again, but this time it wasn't close. I think the score was something like 12-3 and I was shocked and deflated. (This started a rivalry with her that would last through the rest of our high school days). The next night, I had to wrestle Linda in the wrestlebacks and found that she had been training hard also. I lost to her 7-0. I had been beaten and dominated by two females on successive nights. I was really humiliated because this time I knew they won because they WERE better than I was. Nevertheless, this is how I was introduced to dominant females.
I had something similar happen to me when I wrestled a girl in highschool. I beat her the first time but by the end she was in control. If time did not expire she would have pinned me. I trained very hard after that knowing I had to face her again. 2nd time I was feeling pretty confident but she had also improved, alot. That time she did pin me and was up pretty far on points at that time too so it was clear she was better
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 02:47
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always thought it probably has something to do with a bully I had growing up. I was 7-10 years old and this girl would just punch and kick me for no reason. She'd throw me to ground and just hold me there. She was mean. She was actually a year younger than I was, but I remember her being very strong. She was always winning the track races against the boys in school.

As I got older, I just always looked for women who were strong and had a mean streak. Women who were dominant. I have a foot fetish also. Again, maybe it started when I was a kid with this girl. She would pin me down, like stand on me and I couldn't move. Or she would pin me against a wall with her foot (she took karate as well). I think everything started with this girl bully when I was a kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She would mess with everybody boys and some girls that weren't her friends. Mainly me though, since we lived right next to each other and our parents were friends. This was on a military base...we were army brats.

I never beat her. I don't know how to fight lol. I have been a science-fiction, video game nerd since I was 7 (I'm 37 now and I'm still gaming!). I only actually tried to fight her a couple of times. I lost. She would just punch me in the stomach and I'd kneel over, then she'd put me in a headlock and that would be it. Most times I just tried to keep her off and away from me or tried to run away. But again, she was faster so she would catch me and I couldn't get her off me because she was stronger than me too. What I would do is just try my best until she left me alone.

I ran into her a few years ago...about 6-7 years ago. We was talking about the old neighborhood and what's been going on in our lives over the past 20+ years. She was telling me this story about in high school where she kicked this guy hard enough that an ambulance had to come out the school for him. Apparently he was messing with her and she just turned around really nailed him. He had to transfer high schools. She heard 'rumors' over the years that he can't have kids. She didn't say it in a proud way though. Then she was apologetic towards me, saying how she shouldn't have been picking on me way back then. I have her on my facebook friends list. She has really mellowed out...taking yoga and stuff.

She really doesn't know how she shaped my life. She really is the reason why I'm into this type of stuff. Which is a good thing!
The girl that I'm talking about in these posts apparently died last weekend. Some sort of kidney failure. I didn't realize she was sick. I did run into her about 10 years ago and we caught up for about 5 minutes. But other than a few facebook posts, I haven't really had any contact with her since I was 10. However, my mom has kept in touch with her mom, so that's how I got the news.

Like I said in the post above...she, or anyone for that matter, never knew how she shaped my life.

May she RIP.

Last edited by Skooby; 21-Mar-18 at 02:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 11:43
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was in 8th grade. I was fighting two other boys who kept bullying me when teachers were there to stop me from retaliating. I finally caught them on their own and told them to try their bullshit now. They did and I beat the tar out of them. One was knocked out and the other was running. I kept hitting the guy on the ground because I was so pissed. A girl in my class saw the whole thing and let me get a few hits in before she told me to stop. I throw her out of my way (without realizing it because I'm so pissed at this point) and kick the boy one more time. Next thing I know I wake up in the hospital. I was told by my best friend at the time that she stepped in front of me again, I tried to throw her and she kicked me full force in the head. When I return to school everyone told me what happened. I find this girl and tell her to never interfere in my fights again and that she got lucky because I was already weak and not in my right mind from the previous fight. She says she will if I agree to fight her after school where nobody else could see. I meet her and she beats my ass. As I'm laying on the ground, she compliments me on my martial arts skills (I was a yellow bet), tells me only thugs do what I did to the poor boy and threatened to beat my ass in public if I got into anymore fights in school. She also told me that she would be handling all the bullies in the school from then on. This became a bit of a competition between us, both seeing who could beat up the most bullies and because she kept her word and beat my ass every time I got into a fight. I lost on both fronts lol
Old 06-Mar-24, 21:38
Points: 878, Level: 11 Points: 878, Level: 11 Points: 878, Level: 11
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%

The first time I was put in my place by a girl I was seven and she was nine. We wrestled not only once and she was able every single time to overpower me after an intensive struggle and pin me by grabbing my wrists and pushing them above my head and holding me there firmly until I stop the struggle. Then she would sit on me for a long time and I had to look up into her eyes. Our parents were friends and when they met we went most of a time to a room to wrestle and it always ended after 10 ir 15 minutes of me getting firmly pinned and controlled. As she was 2 years older this was ok but it fascinated me so much that I started to get interested in wrestling giris and the fetish slowly developped.