Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-14, 20:52
klp54chev

Default Re: Review: session with Mahea

you could email her at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. She does not list that type on her WB270 profile, but she may upon request.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-18, 15:21
bartyboy78

Default Re: Mahea reviews

Had a recent session with Mahea when she was in my town a few weeks ago. This was our second session in as many years. It was EXCELLENT and I HIGHLY recommend meeting up with her if she's ever in your area.

She greeted me at the door of her hotel room wearing only a sports bra, some booty shorts, and a big smile (she has an AMAZING body, the definition of toned). We chatted for a few minutes and she made sure she knew what type of session I wanted before we got down on our knees and got to it. Even though I outweighed her by a good 30 pounds, she put me down in seconds. I asked for a semi-competitive session, so I wasn't going all-out...but honestly, even if I was, she's way too technically skilled for me to put up too much of a fight. I mostly had to rely on brute strength to power out of her holds, and even then shed have me trapped again a few seconds later.

She put me in a variety of different holds, including leg-locks, arm-locks, camel clutches, head scissors (front, back, side), ass smothers, breast smothers, belly smothers, rear naked chokes, grapevine pins, and a variation of a reverse crucifix that no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't get out of (this was extra humiliating, as shed be taunting me the whole time).

Her scissors are powerful, and she pulses her legs to really clamp them down on you. At one point I almost blacked out as she was ignoring my taps while she had me in a reverse head scissors (something I asked her to do at the beginning), and she had me seeing stars. Towards the end of the session I had started backing away from her when she would begin to inch towards me at the start of a new fall; instantly she smiled slyly and said "whats the matter bitch, you scared of a little girl?"

We also arm-wrestled a bit, as I wanted a chance to assess her strength (given the recent posts about how strong she was at arm-wrestling). I got her down pretty easily with my right arm, but she had me at a stale-mate with my left arm for a long time before eventually putting me down (at this point in the session I was WIPED, totally soaked in sweat, and struggling to breathe. Needlessly to say, a pretty humbling experience all the same.)

I would definitely recommend meeting up with this young woman if she's in your area. She'll put you through hell and you'll love every minute of it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-18, 17:02
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A great girl and a great wrestler
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-18, 21:10
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I had a session with Mahea about two weeks ago and it was excellent, and much as you describe.

She's very fit and very strong for 135 pounds. I always struggle to assess strength, since it is relative. For example, Amazon Annie was soooooo strong when I met her, and Mahea isn't that strong. But she was plenty strong to handle me.

She's a blue belt in BJJ and is comfortable with the holds. She taunted me for being afraid, as well, and she kept up a fast pace. I'm out of shape and I needed breaks in between, but she was ready to go right back at it.

I had her on her back once, and I was attempting just to keep her down. She was struggling and I had success, if ever so briefly. When I asked if she gave, she said, "Give? What do I have to give up to?" and then she immediately increased her effort, got out and quickly submitted me.

I liked her a lot and would see her again. Very nice person, listened to my interests and did what I wanted and made me welcome and feeling like I'd want to wrestle her again

Definitely would recommend her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had a recent session with Mahea when she was in my town a few weeks ago. This was our second session in as many years. It was EXCELLENT and I HIGHLY recommend meeting up with her if she's ever in your area.

She greeted me at the door of her hotel room wearing only a sports bra, some booty shorts, and a big smile (she has an AMAZING body, the definition of toned). We chatted for a few minutes and she made sure she knew what type of session I wanted before we got down on our knees and got to it. Even though I outweighed her by a good 30 pounds, she put me down in seconds. I asked for a semi-competitive session, so I wasn't going all-out...but honestly, even if I was, she's way too technically skilled for me to put up too much of a fight. I mostly had to rely on brute strength to power out of her holds, and even then shed have me trapped again a few seconds later.

She put me in a variety of different holds, including leg-locks, arm-locks, camel clutches, head scissors (front, back, side), ass smothers, breast smothers, belly smothers, rear naked chokes, grapevine pins, and a variation of a reverse crucifix that no matter how hard I struggled I couldn't get out of (this was extra humiliating, as shed be taunting me the whole time).

Her scissors are powerful, and she pulses her legs to really clamp them down on you. At one point I almost blacked out as she was ignoring my taps while she had me in a reverse head scissors (something I asked her to do at the beginning), and she had me seeing stars. Towards the end of the session I had started backing away from her when she would begin to inch towards me at the start of a new fall; instantly she smiled slyly and said "whats the matter bitch, you scared of a little girl?"

We also arm-wrestled a bit, as I wanted a chance to assess her strength (given the recent posts about how strong she was at arm-wrestling). I got her down pretty easily with my right arm, but she had me at a stale-mate with my left arm for a long time before eventually putting me down (at this point in the session I was WIPED, totally soaked in sweat, and struggling to breathe. Needlessly to say, a pretty humbling experience all the same.)

I would definitely recommend meeting up with this young woman if she's in your area. She'll put you through hell and you'll love every minute of it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-18, 21:22
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Mahea also appears in several recently released videos; Vs Hans VanDerkill, Vs Rizzo, vs Sativa Mist, and apparently one to be released Vs Monica. I found the one vs Sativa to be the most interesting of the bunch so far. Sativa is also apparently a bjj blue belt and slightly taller and heavier than Mahea. Felt it gave a fairly accurate feel to what is like to take on Mahea in person.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-20, 17:49
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Last Achievements

My apologies for the delay in posting this review.

Mahea visited Seattle last month. As luck would have it, our session took place just before the corona virus started to disrupt the world as we know it. The bus from Vancouver to Seatac Airport was less busy than usual, but no difficulties were encountered either when entering the United States or returning to Canada later the same day.

Mahea responded promptly to my email inquiry, and provided timely details on her availability and location. She chose a hotel within walking distance of Seatac Airport, and selected a meeting time that worked for both of us. At the appointed hour, she had booked into the hotel and was fully prepared to begin the session. I mention this because in the past it has not always been the case that a lady has allowed sufficient time between her arrival at Seatac and the scheduled start of the session. While this may have been due to unforeseen travel delays beyond the control of the wrestler in question , it still led to a great deal of disappointment on my part. So, kudos to Mahea for her punctuality and organisational skills.

The session began with Mahea dressed in a sports top and something similar to aerobic shorts. Her muscular shoulders and well defined arms gained my immediate approval. She possesses a powerful yet feminine physique, which I must admit exceeded my expectations. So, a second round of kudos to her for her attractive appearance. She also proved to have a very engaging personality, allowing for ease of communication between us. I suspect that she is blessed with both a very high intellectual and emotional IQ.

As for the session itself, Mahea did not disappoint. I had prepared a list of holds that I wished for her to use, and asked that she supplement this with any variations that she felt comfortable with. She proved very adept in applying kimuras, americanas, and arm bars from various positions. Although she did not appear totally "au fait" with the figure 4 leg lock, after a few moments of experimentation she mastered the technique and had me writhing in anguish. Her version of Carmella's "Code of Silence" also proved to be immensely successful. She did not appear overly pressed for time, and in the end allowed me the pleasure of her company for slightly over the 60 minutes of our scheduled hour.

In summary, I have to say that I enjoyed my time with her immensely , and would not hesitate to repeat if the opportunity arose. My thanks go out to her for providing a great session....I have nothing but good things to say about my meeting with her.

PS: I took the opportunity to inquire about what the current situation was with Tommi . Mahea said they had lost contact with each other, and she was unable to supply any information.

Tim
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 22:32
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Mahea

I just discovered that Mahea isn't taking new clients (argghh). Procrastination is deadly. Anyway, what's the best way to find the best that are out there these days and their availability. Is it here, wb270 or what else? Thank you.
Old 24-Oct-21, 01:02
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Mahea

I don't even check wb270 anymore, just sessiongirls. I know there are a few girls who only post on wb270. SG is usually better because the process for them to update their schedule is synchronous. Though I mostly just do repeat sessions with my favorites and only look up their travel schedule to make sure they're not out of town.

This thread really has nothing to do with Mahea, it should be renamed.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 07:40
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Was going to see mahea than pandemic hit.. Was a dream session for me. She is probably drinking margaritas on a beach somewhere because she was so hot
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 19:45
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Well...any advice on who some of the best out there these days are. I haven't been active for 15 yrs. Back then and a little before, there was Helen von Mott and her bjj girls in S.F., Veve Lane, Fuschia, Cynthia in Chi-town (aka, Raven Iron Maiden - loved her), Christine Marshall, Lora Ottenad, Robin...but today I don't have a clue. Any advice to help shortcut search thru dead-ends?