Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-12, 02:15
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default No Submissions, No Time Outs, My Fair Rules

As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
This is the only thread I have started, other than a posted story, and I respectfully ask your indulgence as I very well realize that my social skills are somewhat very basic and lacking. I wrestle always, for years and years under rules that allow my female opponents little movement towards me with arm chokes, groin gouges, finger bending, eye gouging, bites, hair pulling, as well as arm bars and moves that put unreasonable pressure on arm, leg, or neck joints especially when trapped because I just don't think those moves are so cool, exciting or sexy. On the other hand, I allow the girls to scissor me relentlessly, bounce or pin their body weight combined upon me and otherwise use their sexual wiles to confound me. I give up a lot of ground and size and weight advantage to younger, better shape females who are suggested to win against me.
My challenge is to find matches that will take me to that place where I have lost, but that my opponents are not too tired of the match to continue themselves in a winning manner. This has happened three times. The most recent, last week, was lost on tape because the film ran out. Gee. Otherwise, I want to find matches where the man was so overwhelmed within the fair rules yet the females just continued against him.
Please, suggestions only, perhaps jpegs as a viable quote within the context of textural reference. Even though I am an Insider. I never download video to avoid paying full fees. It baffles me how we pay homage to Jennifer for example on one area and then conspire to avoid her royalties on another area. This last statement please is my personal viewpoint only and perhaps is why I am not public friendly and should not be construed as a statement on how you should eat your bacon.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-12, 03:02
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Default Re: No Submissions, No Time Outs, My Fair Rules

Before it was removed from You Tube, perhaps under the title of "She pins him down", there was a nice video of just the sort I like to find. Toward the end of eight to eleven minutes of action the very good looking younger female just did not let her opponent go from her head scissors hold even though he tapped more and more frantically for about thirty-five seconds. Whether implicit or explicit, she had permission to continue after she convincingly won the match and had the guy in a tight hold in which he didn't think he could take anymore, and then she kept pushing it. This strong young fit beauty was much pleased with herself as she got up.
Here are some shots from TC Wrestling, Grappling Girls, and DWW videos that I have excerpted to make a point. In most all these pictures the man is just seconds before or after tapping or giving up. They are not "great" because in all cases the girls released their holds when the fellows gave up. I have e-mailed GG and suggested that guys should have to proclaim that they were going to be wrestling under "pussy rules" if they were not going to allow girls the freedom to keep going if they wished to after male submissions.
Imagine how much different the action would have been if in these cases the females did not let the males surrender.
At TC, Shelby Beach is 5'8" and 175 lbs. The description states that "As the fight wears on, Shelby simply increases the punishment. In fact she starts to not let him up or give him any sort of breather between points.
At GG, GG188 girl is 220 pounds versus his 140, GG162 she is 6'4" 195 pounds, to his 5'7" and 135 pounds.
At DWW, Petra is 5'9" and 157 pounds per her info sheet. Luna is 5' 7" and 150 lbs, a 13 pound advantage over her opponent.
I am 5' 6", 134 lbs, with lots of wrestling experience. I'd like to find some true video action where the females won and then really, really kept pushing it. I'd also welcome any good suggestions so that I could set up such type of over the top type of matches for myself. Please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tcw0044-shelbyvnick(HD)-121.jpg (329.4 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg tcw0044-shelbyvnick(HD)-373.jpg (308.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg GG188AdlAttap728.jpg (139.3 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg GG162DDLKyra6ft4and195lbsAt616.jpg (129.3 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg DWWPetravsMartinwhotapsAt1103.jpg (128.9 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg DWWPetravsMartinwhotapsAt1748.jpg (111.7 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg DWW956MariovsLunaAt1938Give.jpg (159.7 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg DWW956MariovsLunaAt1748Tap.jpg (115.6 KB, 153 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-12, 03:20
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Have you ever played cards for chips that were worthless instead of playing for money? The game is not nearly as interesting. I remember the first time when I was wrestling a girl and became concerned that she might really truly beat me. It was quite a thrill. This is the reason I permit and encourage now a no submissions scenario as long as the fair rules are respected. I never know when I might get in over my head in challenging a session match, or how far the females are ready to take it.
Here are three shots, each taken during the session day, of the only three times that the ladies pushed me so far past my giving up point that I was all done, sort of panicking and frantic.
Please do not repost these pictures anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ThSittingat4311.jpg (103.0 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg 148and149dblteamat3423.jpg (58.4 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg Aug12OvertheTop1209.jpg (81.3 KB, 246 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-12, 10:44
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestle always, for years and years under rules that allow my female opponents little movement towards me with arm chokes, groin gouges, finger bending, eye gouging, bites, hair pulling, as well as arm bars and moves that put unreasonable pressure on arm, leg, or neck joints especially when trapped because I just don't think those moves are so cool, exciting or sexy.
Actually, I do find joint manipulation sexy, if it makes for an extended period of torture. The girl has the guy trapped and can force him to beg, kiss, lick, jerk-off.......whatever.

Obviously, we're not talking about breaking arms etc.
Old 15-Oct-12, 02:42
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually, I do find joint manipulation sexy, if it makes for an extended period of torture. The girl has the guy trapped and can force him to beg, kiss, lick, jerk-off.......whatever.

Obviously, we're not talking about breaking arms etc.
That's one of the issues for me sort of. I'm so stubborn that by the time I submit to an arm bar, the arm is so twisted that it takes a very, very long time to heal now. I do find some trapping of arms very cool in a sexy, controlling sort of way but it is the extreme bending that removes the fun as the hurt proceeds to injury. I am searching for session matches in which the girl has so much more endurance than I that she just plain wears me plumb out and then can force me to beg, kiss, lick...whatever. Any suggestions for females to try?
Old 19-Oct-12, 00:46
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

AFwrestling videos used to feature those scenarios sometimes. Although not real, I used to like it.
Old 19-Oct-12, 03:23
Ignore My Taps
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AFwrestling videos used to feature those scenarios sometimes. Although not real, I used to like it.
Thanks for the pointer. I looked at all of the AF wrestling videos and there was only one in which the female seemed to ignore submissions. The blurb was somewhat interesting, "Gia is dressed in her military bikini ready for battle. This time she really shows no mercy as she digs into her "enemy" showing no mercy. She uses painful headscissors that even when he taps she doesn't release chadam. The ending is the most brutal part, she locks on a secure reverse facesit, leans back pressing all of her weight onto his face" The video is only 13 minutes long though. Have you seen this particular film? Does it live up to the hype? I appreciate your input. Thanks.