Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-18, 22:48
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Speaking of cruise ships, I was daydreaming. How fun would it be to have a wrestling session cruise. The cruise lines have different themed cruises, like trips for singles spring break , reliving the 1970's with old rock bands ect. Wouldn't it be interesting to a wrestling cruise . I realize that it will never happen it was just a daydream.
Actually it is doable. Someone would just have to "bite the bullet" and front the money to reserve space on a ship. Go google kink friendly cruises. My thought is you need someone to figure out what ship(s) have available floor space(s) to deploy multiple sets of mats and someone obvious needs to make arrangments to get mats and any other needed supplies on board.

We might already have someone in our community who knows who to contact to set something like this up. Take a look at this web page.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-May-18, 00:19
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually it is doable. Someone would just have to "bite the bullet" and front the money to reserve space on a ship. Go google kink friendly cruises. My thought is you need someone to figure out what ship(s) have available floor space(s) to deploy multiple sets of mats and someone obvious needs to make arrangments to get mats and any other needed supplies on board.

We might already have someone in our community who knows who to contact to set something like this up. Take a look at this web page.

It looks like the magic phrase is "lifestyle cruise". The full ship ones are couples only but apparently there are some partial ship or one or two deck restricted ones. Sounds like the easiest way to set a "wrestling" cruise would be to piggyback onto one of the partial ship "lifestyle" cruises. Another relevant article here:

Old 01-Aug-19, 07:20
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Chun Li Wrestling lady in Seattle? Beginner asks

Is there a lady in Seattle area who would want to wrestle me? I'm white, of European descent & education, 6'0", very considerate, white collar professional with MS degree. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I drink occasionally and I have a very good sense of humor.

I would only wrestle in a way you are comfortable with. I will accommodate your fantasy. Drop me a line. Thanks.

Tags
seattle, wrestling.