Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-18, 22:45
Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38 Points: 7,868, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family Wrestling Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great great great! First match was described extremely good. Thank you very much and keep going please! I can give you some ideas in private message tomorrow, okay?
Sounds good. I’d love to hear suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 23:19
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great first match. I like that the matches are not explicitly sexual in nature, they just have subtle sexual undertones. It gives a touch of realism. Can’t wait for the next part.

Also, if possible, can you please include a father in law vs daughter in law match? Never seen that anywhere. Maybe you can introduce boxing later on too.

Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-18, 04:54
Last Achievements

At the younger age of 36, Bill proves to be the favored wrestler as the match gets started. He lets Amanda come at him time and time again only to counter and pin her then letting her back up to try again. He toys with her and ultimately tires her out, showing that he has superior stamina. He admits that she's stronger and more flexible than he thought she'd be but recommends that she just gives up. "This is a waste of time" he claims. Marie begins to lose hope in her friends ability to win and the rest of the family watches feeling bad for Amanda and how Bill is just toying with her on the mats. Amanda can't find any other way to make Bill submit, her legs not being strong enough to lock him in a scissor, so she resorts to her secret weapon, the armbar. She manages to pin Bill on his back and lock his arm between her thighs in a perfectly performed armbar that has him flailing him pain within seconds as Amanda holds his arm in place. Amanda knew the hold would be her only chance to win the match. It's the one thing she learned from self-defense lessons that she started to take a couple weeks ago and it's working perfectly on Bill.

"Nice one, Mandy! But be careful not to break his arm" says Donna, fearing for her husbands well being. Bill flails around in pain, in total shock that Amanda was able to take him down so quickly and with such ease. "You better tap, Bill!" shouts Donna.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I won't break his arm...as long as he submits" says Amanda, hoping to scare Bill into tapping out. Bill wishes he could end the pain by a nice and easy tap out but his pride won't allow him to admit defeat. Amanda thinks she has her opponent under control when, suddenly, Bill puts all his power into yanking his arm from Amanda's grasp and just barely shifting his way out of the hold. Amanda moves quickly to latch onto Bill, wrapping her legs around his waist from behind him and also using her arms to lock him in a full-nelson while she squeezes him in the bodyscissor. Bill jolts his arms around and escapes the full nelson as he stand up on his feet leaving Amanda hanging onto him with her legs. Now fearing she may be able to defeat him, Bill is quick to toss Amanda off of him and lock her throat between his arms in a tight sleeper hold.

"Tap out unless you wanna take a nap" commands Bill. Amanda has no choice but to submit by tapping on his arm.

"Way to go, Dad!" cheers Peter.

"You did great, Mandy. You almost had him. Don't worry, someone will take him down a notch" Marie says to her good friend. Just about everyone in the family is disappointed by Amanda's loss, hating to see Bill win as they really had their hopes up when she had him locked in that armbar.

"I hope so. Well, you're up next, aren't you?" asks Amanda.

"That's right. Although I'm not sure who my opponent is" answers Marie. The family becomes distracted with a few different things that delay the next match as Bill gloats about his victory to his kids.

"This whole thing is just silly. You girls don't stand a chance" he says to Donna and their daughter Jennifer.

"I guess. I just thought it would be fun" says Jennifer.

"Don't get too cocky. You should never underestimate girl power" advises Donna, smiling at her husband.

"What, you think you can beat me?" Bill asks her.

"I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see" answers Donna. Bill simply laughs off her comments, heading over to the driveway to have a cigarette. Meanwhile, Aunt Marie tries her best to regain everyone's attention to get to the next match.

"Okay, so I have the third lot for us ladies. Who's my opponent?" asks Aunt Marie. It takes a little while, but Samuel eventually reveals himself to have the third lot for the guys. Everyone is immediately intrigued by the fact that Samuel will have to wrestle his mother. "Sammy? Wow, this should be interesting. Do you think you can handle mommy on the mats?" she asks him.

"I would hope so. It'd be pretty humiliating if I couldn't" answers Sam.

"Well you have the advanatage of youth but I think I'll surprise you" replies Marie. Sam thinks of himself as in shape and expects to be able to overpower his mother on the mats although he sees it as an awkward situation to be in. He takes off his shoes to wrestle in his tank top and running shorts as Marie takes off her shorts and shirt to wrestle in her bra and thong underwear.

"Woah, honey, are you really gonna wrestle our son in your underwear?" asks her husband, Jack.

"Well, sure. Why not? More clothing just gets in the way" she answers. Everyone's very surprised by Marie's nice, womanly body. She's in pretty good shape for her age, at 53, and has a nice, curvy physique with some healthy weight on her. Her hips are nice and wide; legs are thick but well defined; DD breasts that are barely contained by her bra and her big, round ass cannot be overlooked.

Marie and Sam do a bit of stretching before they get to the match. The guys are confident that Sam will prove his masculinity and beat his mother on the mats. He's no bodybuilder but he's certainly not a wimp. Standing fairly tall at 6'0 and weighing in at 180 pounds, he has the height advantage over his mother who stands at 5'10 but weighs about the same as her. "Yo, Sam. You better not lose this!" shouts Ronny. "It's your mother. She's old and weak!"

"Excuse me!" exclaims Marie. "Ronny, you're lucky it's not you that I'm up against" she tells him.

"He's right though, mom" says Sam. "I have the clear advantage and it's just weird for us to wrestle. Let's not even bother with it" says Sam in an attempt to get out of wrestling his mother.

"Absolutely not! There's nothing weird about it!" shouts Marie. "I'll show you. I'll prove to you just how tough mommy can be" she says to her son. Marie used to be a tomboy as a kid and her friends know her to be a fighter. Her husband, Jack, is also worried for his son, knowing Marie to be a strong, tough and dominating woman when she gets going.

"I think Aunt Marie's gonna win this. You can tell she her legs are strong" says Britney. "Sammy can't handle that much woman" she mentions. Ron scoffs at Britney's comments as everyone watches closely as Sam and Marie approach each other on the mats.

"You sure you wanna do this, mom?" asks Sam.

"Absolutely" she answers as she looks her son in the eye with pure confidence. "You can make the first move" she tells him.

To be continued...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to reversehs For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 03:19
Last Achievements

Eaglerly waiting for the next part
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonymontana For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-18, 00:32
Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

more please so good
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowes1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-18, 05:34
Last Achievements

Marie, with shoulder-length, black hair and a naturally beautiful, although aging, face is annoyed by Sam's confidence against her. She doesn't like that her son thinks of her as a weak woman. "Okay then" says Sam as he goes to grab his mom and try to take it easy on her at first. He plans to just overpower her a few times until she accepts that she doesn't have a chance and just gives up. Marie has him changing his plans quickly though as she fights back and pins him down, proving to be a lot stronger than he was expecting her to be. Marie is even surprised by how easily her son is to dominate on the mats. She totally overpowers him and has him flailing to escape her clutches in just under a minute. Some think Sam is just messing around but others see that he starts to panic, worried his mother will humiliate him. He tries to get away from to regain his bearings but he can't seem to escape her persistent assault. His shirt and shorts really start to get in the way so Marie decides to undress her son as she wrestles around with him.

"Let's get these clothes out of the way" she says as she pulls Sam's shirt and shorts off to leave him clothed in nothing but his tight, white briefs. Sam goes from confident in his ability to win, although feeling awkward about having to wrestle his mother in her underwear, to being actually scared of her on the mats. She proves to be stronger, more skilled and even more flexible than him. The family is surprised by how in shape and agile Marie, at age 53, is. Sam has trouble handling his mother's voluptuous physique, as she actually uses her large posterior and thick legs to pin him on his back.

"Yeah! Way to go, Aunt Marie!" cheers Britney.

"Come on, Sam! She's your mother!" shouts Ron.

"Yes! Kick his butt, mom!" shouts Angela, who's always had a classic sibling-rivalry with her brother. Jack watches Marie establish dominance over his son and looks away in shame. By now, Sam's heart is racing. His face is bright red and he even starts to feel nauseous and he becomes less concerned with winning the match and more concerned with escaping the immensely humiliating dominating his mother is subjecting him to. She proves to know how to use her round ass to her advantage, sitting it on Sam's chest and onto his face. Sam panics to push his mother's bouncing butt off his face.

"There ya go, honey. Kiss mommy's ass!" shouts Marie as she giggles to herself, prompting the women spectators to laugh as well. Sam has an impressive amount of stamina. He doesn't give in, despite the intense humiliation and shame at stake. He shoves his mother off him and tries to choke her out in a sleeper hold. His attempt is feeble to Marie who just continues to toss him around like a rag doll. "You're all read, baby. What's wrong? Scared your gonna lose?" she questions. Sam remains quiet, too focused on surviving the awkward battle against his aggressive mother. Sam can't help it. It's too much for him. He knows he's wrestling his own mother but her body is too amazing for him to ignore. Her thick thighs wrap around his body as she uses her womanly hips to pin him down and establish dominance atop him. He's never seen his mom in this way before. He resents her, in a way, for putting him through this but even still, she's never looked so beautiful to him before as she grimaces, looking down at him. Her curves make the experience strangely erotic for the young Sam. He can't stop her from dropping her bouncy, DD breasts onto his face and smothering him within her cleavage.

"Woo! That's it. Knock him out. That's why they call 'em knockers!" cheers Amanda.

"There's no escaping this, baby" Marie tells Sam. He struggles for a while, realizing her can't overpower his mother. He's trapped and has no way to defeat her. The humiliation, emasculation, shame and panic really gets to his head as his entire face remains buried in his mother's bosom. He enters a strange state of euphoria. He forgets all about the current circumstances and sort of falls in love with Marie's magnificent, womanly body, running his hand down her curved waist and onto her wide hips. He's quickly snapped out of the illusion, however, as Marie shakes her big boobs in his face and wraps up his legs in a grapevine, splitting them apart. Her thighs and glutes flex gloriously as she punishes her son.

"Woah, lookin' good, Mom!" exclaims Angela.

"Yeah, nice legs! Look at that muscle!" adds Amanda.

"C'mon, Sam. You can't just let this happen to ya" Joseph mutters to himself.

"This is pathetic!" screams Ron.

"Thanks ladies" replies Marie, continuing to suffocate Sam beneath her chest. "Now, as for you, mister, you're going to want to submit" she tells Sam. Sam shakes his head between her breasts in stubborn refusal. "Was that a no?" asks Marie, confused, as she lifts her bust off her son's red, wet-with-tears face.

"I'll never submit to you" he tells her, absolutely broken as a man.

"Is that so?" ponders Marie, "Well what if I show you how strong my legs can really be?" she asks him as she releases him from the grapevine and flips him around, lifting his head up between her thick thighs. Sam is limp and pathetically weak by now, powerless against his mother as he's placed in a reverse headscissor. His face is now right beside her ass as he's left with nothing to look at but her soft, rounded cheeks. "You can't handle the figure four" Marie tells him as she crosses her legs into the correct positions and squeezes away. The pressure is far too much for Sam to bear. He even begins to fear for his life, tapping out on his mother's flexing glutes.

"Okay, you win" he tells her.

"That's what I thought" replies Marie, setting him free from the figure four, only to sit her butt right onto his throat and flex her biceps atop him. "Now tell me, baby. Who's your mommy?" she asks.

Sam sighs in shame and says to his mother "You are" as the almost the whole family watches speechless. Marie stands to her feet, leaving Sam to lie in shame, barely even conscious.

"Well that settles that" says Marie as the women surround her with various comments. Jack helps his son to his feet and tells him not to feel so bad about the loss. Sam has nothing to say to anyone as his father guides him away from the crowd.

"Okay well Sam turned out to be a total wimp too but Aunt Marie did seem to know what she was doing on the mat. Those moves were too well done to have not been practiced" deduces Ron, frustrated by guy's team suffering another defeat.

"She's a total badass" says Britney. "Now you see how dangerous us girls can be on the mats" she says.

"Just wait. The real men will show you how it's done" replies Ron. Marie hurries to calm everyone down and find out who will wrestle in the next match.

"So who has the fourth lots?" she asks.

"Oh yeah, that's me" says Eric.

"Well, this should be fun" says Danielle, revealing herself to have the fourth lot for the girls.

Eric chuckles, "What're the chances" he says nervously.

"Ooh, a brother-sister rivalry. Sounds like fun" says Marie.

"You know, whoever wins, the loser will never hear the end of it" says Kiera, their mother; Tony's wife.

"That's right. Danielle's going to lose and Eric will never let her forget it. That's what siblings do" he replies.

"Really? You have your money on Eric? It's just 'cause he's a boy, isn't it?" she questions.

"Well...yeah" answers Tony.

Kiera laughs, "Typical. I'll root for Dani then" she tells him.

To be continued...

So I do have some questions for you, the readers. Firstly, what did you think of this part? As always, I appreciate any feedback, especially constructive criticism. Secondly, what sort of match-ups would you like to see in future parts and how should the story set them up? As @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] recommended, I'll try to include a father vs daughter-in-law match. If not then perhaps I'll do that in a future story of similar nature along with the boxing that he also suggested. I'd love to hear some ideas to give me something more to work with. Thanks, everyone! More is on the way!
Old 01-Oct-18, 10:52
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

love it so far ! i'd love a foot fetish action or some victory poses!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 05:09
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Having the teenage girls wrestle and win/come very close to winning would be my choice. I love when the males realise that they are not as strong as they think, and the females reveal that they are surprisingly competitive.

Keep up the good work!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlennStorm For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-18, 20:10
Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

more please... this is great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowes1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 16:49