Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 26-Nov-18, 04:36
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts
Default Something I never understood..

Why is it so common in these stories to centre around children? Surely I can't be the only one who thinks it's the little gross that the "strong woman" involved is a 10 year old wrestling her cousins, siblings, etc.
This IS a fetish board after all and involving kids in this kink (even in a fictional setting) is honestly kinda messed up to me.

Surely I'm not the only one, right?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to StudCrusher For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 04:43
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Something I never understood..

That makes a lot of sense, and for me that would probably break the believability because it's not very realistic. But maybe many members were like me and were often humiliated by younger girls in their youth, and being overpowered by a younger girl is the ultimate humiliation because there's no good excuse for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capncrunch1 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 07:41
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why is it so common in these stories to centre around children? Surely I can't be the only one who thinks it's the little gross that the "strong woman" involved is a 10 year old wrestling her cousins, siblings, etc.
This IS a fetish board after all and involving kids in this kink (even in a fictional setting) is honestly kinda messed up to me.

It makes perfect sense to me that when you have a humiliation fetish, few things are more powerfully humiliating than getting beat up by a little girl.

That said, I'm also a little tired of the endless little girl and/or incest stories.

Then again, I'm also aware that the best way to get more stories about adult, non-related women here would be to... write them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 10:44
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

For me personally, I started having fantasies of getting outwrestled, pinned down and humiliated by girls when I was 4-5. One of my first memories is wrestling with my two female cousins and losing to them on purpose so that I could see the look of triumph in their eyes while they are sitting / standing over me. It made me feel good. To this day I find exciting the idea of a sister / cousin / classmate subduing the male. The age of the participants doesn't really matter to me when I see a video, photo, art, or read a story. I can identify with males of all ages.

I think people should be able to enjoy their fantasies, regardless of what they are, as long as there's no harm to anyone, and they don't perform it if it's harmful by definition (like murder, child abuse, etc.). For example, quite a lot of people have rape fantasies, both as the perpetrator and the victim, and they try to act it out with their willing partners. I dated a girl once who enjoyed being overpowered, tied to the bed and force-fucked while being threatened with a knife. She had fantasies about serial killers. Almost the entire range of BDSM practices would be abuse if it wasn't consensual. If you like the idea of a female classmate pinning a school-boy, or a mom dominating her son, get your partner / session lady to dress like one and play the part and act the fantasy out. It's all good.

This is why I see nothing inherently wrong in fictional content involving minors, and such content (with some limitations) is allowed on the forum.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 10:58
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

I suppose we can agree to disagree there, personally I think giving me with sexual fantasies involving kids a platform is immoral but it's your site to run as you please!!
The Following User Says Thank You to StudCrusher For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 20:59
dude501

Different folks, different strokes, as they say. I guess the thing about individual fetishes is that they can never really be understood by people who don't already have it. Most, if not all, fetishes seem to be tied to our respective childhoods (which is sorta funny to think about, at least to me). This might be an over-simplification, but picking our fetishes seems about as feasible as picking our childhood experiences, which is impossible. If you live a completely different life than me, then I'm sure there are things I'll say/do (fetish-y or otherwise) that'll make you tilt your head in confusion, and vice-versa. Though I'd be lying if I said there weren't some fetishes that, though I'm really not into (like fantasizing about serial killers), make me morbidly curious about the life circumstances that would develop that taste in someone.

Of course, some circumstances are similar or shared (at least to some degree), such as roughhousing with your female friends/siblings/cousins when you're a kid. And I guess that's an experience a lot of people on this forum had, hence their tastes. It's not something that happened too often for me, though, so it never really had an impact on me.

So I think I can partially see the logic behind developing a fetish related to that (if it's a strong memory about the opposite sex imprinted onto you while you're still developing, then I suppose it's almost inevitable for your newfound hormones to put 2 and 2 together like that), but I doubt I'll ever fully understand it. It's just not my thing, plain and simple, and it probably never will be.

I guess it all boils down to the extent you're willing to extend your disbelief for a deeper pleasure, and at least part of that pleasure seems to stem from whatever nostalgia you felt as a kid.

Last edited by dude501; 28-Nov-18 at 04:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 21:47
Banned
Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11 Points: 816, Level: 11

Some of us have actual experiences of losing to girls when we were young. For me it's just sharing real experiences. As you get older the chances of getting into a fight with a girl to resolve some argument are very slim and at some stage the gap in strength increases when the testosterone kicks in for males. For example what is the chance that a 27 year old male would get into a fight with a 30 year old secretary at workplace? It's much more likely that a 15 year old boy would get into a fight with his 15 year old girl classmate, and the girl would actually have a good chance to win.

I don't think people have "sexual fantasies" in a way you described since it's impossible to fullfil them (can't go back in time) and it's not sexual anyway. I certainly don't. I lost to a 14 year old girl when I was 14 but I definitely don't want to fight a 14 year old girl now. It's more like fantasizing about what that girl looks like now as an adult and realizing that she's 1-0 up on you and that she surely remembers it and would probably bring it up if someone would bring your name up in front of her and talk about how she whooped you in a fight once. Things like that.

To be honest when I think about those times I visualize my girl classmates as more grown up women if that makes sense.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nico19 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 21:59
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You are probably referring to an already banned user: dirksneath.

All of his stories involve little children of around 11, 12 and 13 years old physically dominating adult men and forcing them to kiss her feet.

I agree that that is disgusting. Before he received his ban, I voiced my concerns towards him, but he just called me a jerk and a self-righteous asshole in response, saying that I should stop reading his stories and not bothering him with my opinion.

I also don't read stories when the main characters are that young. I want them to be at least in their twenties, or maybe even late teens, but not younger than that!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 20:04
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

I was under the impression that "Stories" meant FICTION (mostly).
Elsewhere in this Forum are many, many photos and videos of extreme violence, sodomy, BDSM, humiliation and rape.
Not to my taste,but since everyone involved is above the age of legal consent I have no complaint because there are no victims.
When I write a story about minors I try to keep it PG13 -similar to those teen flicks like American Pie.I also make it pretty clear that it's FICTION.Not one real photo, video or real person is ever involved. Again -there are no victims.
I understand if some don't like it. There is an elegantly simple solution; skip it.
If someone chose to write stories about a 300lb Amazon who like to squish Chihuahuas with her bare feet, I say go for it. I won't read them, but I also won't write in to say they have no right to that particular fantasy because they do.
However, if a real Chihuahua was injured during the production of that fantasy, that's a real crime. I have zero tolerance for real crime.
Fictional crime has made millionaires of Stephen King, George RR Martin, Agatha Christie etc...
Real/Fiction -bear in mind the difference.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 07:53
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Well, I can't speak for everyone,but I think that why stories of wresting or fighting young women fighting is part exciting and part nostalgic. I pretty sure that every person here has a story of when they was younger, or someone that they knew, had a fight with a girl.There are other reasons, such the drama of a Divia vs Goliath, and the humiliation to losing to a smaller, and or sopposinly weaker oppenent. Through, Personally I like the last angle within reason!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread