Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-18, 23:34
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: The Best Lock Position of Headscissor for KO

From somebody who has been on the receiving end of these holds for nearly three decades I would have to say the quickest I have ever gone out is in a figure-4 type hold in which the rear of the girl's top leg crushes right into the throat. It can happen in seconds and the girl honestly doesn't have to be that strong if the hold is applied properly.......Having said that I have long recognized rear headscissors as perhaps the most humiliating and impossible to escape from, especially if she has you all the way up top between the biggest, strongest part of her thighs.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-18, 17:35
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i found that at least for my self, there are 3 painless ways to be knocked out in a headscissor and those are:

1- clubQ style figure 4
2- front headscissor (as close as possible and not facing her directly but to her adductor)
3- reverse headscissor where she is standing and you are laying down on a bed/sofa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarrina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-18, 23:17
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From somebody who has been on the receiving end of these holds for nearly three decades I would have to say the quickest I have ever gone out is in a figure-4 type hold in which the rear of the girl's top leg crushes right into the throat. It can happen in seconds and the girl honestly doesn't have to be that strong if the hold is applied properly.......Having said that I have long recognized rear headscissors as perhaps the most humiliating and impossible to escape from, especially if she has you all the way up top between the biggest, strongest part of her thighs.
wow 3 decades? So who would you say is the best knocking someone out with that hold??
Old 11-Mar-18, 21:53
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
whats a rear scissor?
Old 16-Mar-18, 09:40
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrina [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i found that at least for my self, there are 3 painless ways to be knocked out in a headscissor and those are:

1- clubQ style figure 4
2- front headscissor (as close as possible and not facing her directly but to her adductor)
3- reverse headscissor where she is standing and you are laying down on a bed/sofa
Thanks a lot for the #2 tip, my wife tried it on me and it worked a treat ! We don't do KOs but I love the feeling that I will be KOed if I don't tap.

A front headscissor that is exactly face-to-face usually ends with either a painful veinous choke (the one where your face turns red and you feel like it is going to explode), either with an air choke that doesn't really hurt the windpipe. Both are good, but the little twist is better. It felt like it was going to be OK when my wife targeted just one of my carotids with one of her adductors, but it had me tapping in about 10 seconds ! She was very surprised too.

On a general note, it is incredible how many of the headscissors in the videos are applied in an exact alignment, or at exactly 90 degrees. So much lost variety !

Quote:
From somebody who has been on the receiving end of these holds for nearly three decades I would have to say the quickest I have ever gone out is in a figure-4 type hold in which the rear of the girl's top leg crushes right into the throat. It can happen in seconds and the girl honestly doesn't have to be that strong if the hold is applied properly.......
Interesting... I am not sure of the exact position you mean. That one ? It doesn't look that powerful to me.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Raoul Fulgurex; 16-Mar-18 at 09:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post: