Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-18, 15:48
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Got invited to do a "free" Double Session. should I take it?

It depends on what you're into. For most sessions, my connection with the provider was the most important thing to create the scenario I wanted. You may have something in mind that involves 2 women, in which case this would be a good setup for you.

9 times out of 10, I would have had no interest, but if the women were great together, it could have been a lot of fun.
Old 01-May-18, 17:10
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll edit this post and reply to some others later

To put some more context to the situation, the person she's bringing has actually been in the industry for several years. Has had several sessions with god knows how many guys, and double sessions in the past with other women. although i haven't had any sessions with this woman, from reviews she seems okay. not well known enough in this industry to be in most guys top 5 or 10 lists of session wrestlers, but she knows enough to where she has had some experience in the business. good and bad.

The two women in your story talking more than wrestling is a valid point. I will definitely have to keep my eye out for this.

US. I usually film with a personal camera. I won't be charged anything for filming. and they aren't filming me AFAIK. Haven't been asked or told to sign anything

heh, perhaps lol

i guess i could be more hyped for this. double sessions have never really crossed my mind and i never had much of a desire for them.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] why'd you delete your post? I didn't see it, though i'm sure it provided good input to the topic.
I'd ask a lot of questions before doing anything in real life on this, guy.

Things that sound too good to be true ... usually ain't true.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-18, 23:35
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd ask a lot of questions before doing anything in real life on this, guy.

Things that sound too good to be true ... usually ain't true.
There's a number of reasons why this could be reasonable. Maybe the ladies are traveling together / even sharing a hotel room (I've seen wrestlers do that more than once, to cut costs). They make the same money if one books a session since only one can use the room.

The lady who made the offer is someone he's sessioned with several times. Where is her incentive to screw the guy? Ladies want to keep good clients, not abuse them.

And he's still paying full price for one session, so it's really not "too good to be true". I repeat what I said. It sounds like a nice offer, but it really only works if you're into the two girls at the same time thing. I'm into it big-time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 00:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a number of reasons why this could be reasonable. Maybe the ladies are traveling together / even sharing a hotel room (I've seen wrestlers do that more than once, to cut costs). They make the same money if one books a session since only one can use the room.

The lady who made the offer is someone he's sessioned with several times. Where is her incentive to screw the guy? Ladies want to keep good clients, not abuse them.

And he's still paying full price for one session, so it's really not "too good to be true". I repeat what I said. It sounds like a nice offer, but it really only works if you're into the two girls at the same time thing. I'm into it big-time.

How many instances can you name where a male client got offered two sessions for the price of one?

If this is on the up-and-up, great.

But if somebody wants to roll the guy - or worse - what would you propose he do then?
Old 02-May-18, 05:40
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll edit this post and reply to some others later

To put some more context to the situation, the person she's bringing has actually been in the industry for several years. Has had several sessions with god knows how many guys, and double sessions in the past with other women. although i haven't had any sessions with this woman, from reviews she seems okay. not well known enough in this industry to be in most guys top 5 or 10 lists of session wrestlers, but she knows enough to where she has had some experience in the business. good and bad.

The two women in your story talking more than wrestling is a valid point. I will definitely have to keep my eye out for this.

US. I usually film with a personal camera. I won't be charged anything for filming. and they aren't filming me AFAIK. Haven't been asked or told to sign anything

heh, perhaps lol

i guess i could be more hyped for this. double sessions have never really crossed my mind and i never had much of a desire for them.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] why'd you delete your post? I didn't see it, though i'm sure it provided good input to the topic.
I deleted it because it was speculation about who the woman is, and I realized I didn't want to do that publicly since I'm not sure who it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How many instances can you name where a male client got offered two sessions for the price of one?

But if somebody wants to roll the guy - or worse - what would you propose he do then?
interesting point. But @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] makes a good point that she has no incentive to screw an existing client.

I mean, yeah--I hear what you're saying about being careful. It's all about his relationship with the woman, though. I say post publicly who this is to protect yourself. Then report back to us.
Old 02-May-18, 06:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

Two ladies who used to travel together regularly offered me $400 for the two of them as opposed to $300 for the one.

I've personally been offered 2 dom sessions for the price of one when the 2nd dom was in training and I've seen it advertised.

The only thing that seems a little odd to me is that the 2nd lady is experienced, not new, which strikes me as a little unusual. Nothing wrong with asking the first session wrestler why she's making the offer.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 11:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two ladies who used to travel together regularly offered me $400 for the two of them as opposed to $300 for the one.

I've personally been offered 2 dom sessions for the price of one when the 2nd dom was in training and I've seen it advertised.

The only thing that seems a little odd to me is that the 2nd lady is experienced, not new, which strikes me as a little unusual. Nothing wrong with asking the first session wrestler why she's making the offer.

That's fine to ask, but I'd also want to know who will be there, what their plans are vis-a-vis filming, and what type(s) of contract they want the customer to sign.

Surprises in this arena are a bad thing.
Old 02-May-18, 13:01
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

To add to my previous post, this has happened to me a couple of times in the past, in my case it was because the girl was training another girl and hence wasn’t charging for her. Maybe this is the case here?
Old 02-May-18, 15:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To add to my previous post, this has happened to me a couple of times in the past, in my case it was because the girl was training another girl and hence wasn’t charging for her. Maybe this is the case here?

HeadScissorFan's posts say the secondary wrestler has been in the industry for several years and has done sessions before.

She apparently isn't well-known but is still a veteran, not a newcomer.
Old 02-May-18, 15:47
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Sounds amazing. I once had a surprise double session. I showed up to wrestle the lady and another one was with her who was starting out. Ironically she was better than the one I booked with. Incredibly hot and strong I ended up wrestling with her more than the original. At the end I asked them if they would wrestle each other for a bit while I watched. Holy Crap!!!! They were into the cat fighting aspect of it and they fought HARD. They were like "Yeah sure I guess we can wrestle each other.." sort of casually then when they started it was like letting two wildcats out of a cage. The slapping and intensity was incredible. Lots of fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post: