Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-18, 20:15
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Mistress Bry (Montreal) reviews

I recently had a beatdown session with Mistress Bry in Montreal.
She was very good and with communication, which, especially these days, is already a good sign.
We met at her place, which was very clean, and her apartment was made for receiving, with a huge open space, and even one room dedicated to massage. Much better than the grungy, messy, pot-smoke-smelling places I have become used to.
She has a very pretty face, curvy body, and beautiful huge boobs. She does appear to be a bit slimmer in her photos, but her body is quite solid, and she is very attractive.
We spoke a bit, I re-explained to her what I wanted to do, which was beatdown boxing, wrestling and facesitting, and off we went. We started with boxing, and right away, I could tell she was going to be natural at this, as she positioned herself and put her fists up like a fighter.
She started pounding away, and is quite a hard puncher, with very good coordination. She was a bit hesitant to hit me in the face (which I love), but she landed a few to my jaw.
This went on for about 10 minutes, and was really putting in a good effort in beating me.
Then we stopped to do some wrestling, and like with the boxing, she immediately looked like a natural.
She threw me down, put me a few headlocks and holds, then asked me to show her a few scissor moves. I did, she put a few of them on me, and her legs and body are very strong, and she could have easily made me suffer.
We then stood up for some more boxing, and to end it, I asked her if she would like to step it up a notch, and do some bare knuckle boxing. This part surprised me.
She agreed, took off the gloves, and immediately got right into it, landing bare fists to my stomach and ribs. She would add in the occasional knee to my stomach and ribs, then go right back to bare fist punches all over my body. Again, she did seem a bit hesitant to punch my face, but she landed a few decent shots. For me, but there is something so erotic about the sound of a woman's bare fist hitting my flesh, and she landed quite a few, and I sure could have done more.
And like with the gloves, she hit like a fighter, landing left-right combinations, and even landed a few nice uppercuts.
I do expect marks from these punching sessions, and although I don't bruise easily, I did start to wonder how many of these bare knuckle punches would leave marks.
All in all, I was impressed with Mistress Bry, and she is one of those girls that can easily do these beatdown sessions, and is a natural fighter with great coordination. She also seemed to enjoy doing it, which is always a bonus, and this was apparently her first session like this, so I can only imagine how good she can be.

Last edited by marino2; 28-Jul-18 at 18:57.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 17:46
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Mistress Bry in Montreal

I decided to have another session with Mistress Bry, and like last time, she responds right away, makes plans and sticks to them, and is very organized.
(I am so sick and tired of women who don't even know how to reply to messages, or communicate properly at all, so Bry's dependability is a nice change).
Like last time, we did a boxing / wrestling beatdown, and again, she put on the gloves and got right into it. She is very intense with punching.
She threw me down a few times and did some wrestling / scissor holds which I instruct more or less, but I wish she would learn some wrestling moves on her own, as she would be great at it (Bry, are you reading this? ;-)
Mistress Bry is very cool, reasonable, and sweet, her place is great, and I feel safe and at ease (not like some other experiences where I often end up in front of roommates or that un-easy feeling that someone or something else might be going on, if you know what I mean).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180926_115623.jpg (1.20 MB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg 20180926_115631(0).jpg (1.39 MB, 279 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 19:25
Points: 4,467, Level: 28 Points: 4,467, Level: 28 Points: 4,467, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mistress Bry in Montreal

Sounds awesome! I am looking for someone to do a beatdown session that would involve full mounting/smoothering me, then punching in the face with mma gloves, and elbows to the face. Do you think she is the type that would do this?
Old 28-Sep-18, 03:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistajax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds awesome! I am looking for someone to do a beatdown session that would involve full mounting/smoothering me, then punching in the face with mma gloves, and elbows to the face. Do you think she is the type that would do this?
I know a couple of girls that might be up for that, but I'm sure Bry would.
Old 28-Sep-18, 19:00
Points: 4,467, Level: 28 Points: 4,467, Level: 28 Points: 4,467, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Does Bry have a session girls profile? I would love to try to set up an mma beatdown session with her
Old 29-Sep-18, 13:05
oliver
This message has been deleted by oliver.
Old 29-Sep-18, 17:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistajax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does Bry have a session girls profile? I would love to try to set up an mma beatdown session with her
Check your inbox.