Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jul-14, 06:18
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My recent session and its unexpected turn

I wanted to share my session experience from this last week. I am primarily sharing this particular session experience because of the unexpected turn it took early in the match and the incredible experience I had. I am not able to tell you the girls name. Nor am I able to tell you why this is so other than privacy. Though I am sure someone will still ask or still complain. So be it.

I have had a dozen or so sessions over the years. Usually not more than one or two a year. I have stayed with the fun, semi-competitive mode. I like fit, skilled women. Gia, and Tyler (formerly from Charlotte, NC) are a couple of notables. They were very good. Plus numerous local girls who never seemed to stay on the scene for very long but they were fun. Throw in a couple less than satisfactory sessions from others. All in all my experiences have been good. But part of my point is that they were all straight wrestling with a mild domination or muscle worship mixed in at the end of some of the sessions if the atmosphere suited. But you get the picture.

Now for last week's session. The plan was largely the same. Fun, semi-competitive, while being open to letting things take their course. The girl gave no indication she offered anything else. I am 5'-6" and 158 lbs. She is a voluptuous, statuesque 5'-11".

She arrived at my hotel room just a few minutes late due to traffic. It was a very hot day and her A/C was acting up. She asked if she could cool off before we started. I was in no rush. So while she sat on the couch, I leaned on the table ten feet away. We were both still fully dressed. We had a very pleasant chat. She had a very down to earth style. She could tell I am a bit more straight laced and was slightly nervous. She sought to ease my nerves.

After 20 minutes she said we could get started and she excused herself to the bathroom. I removed my shirt and jeans left only in my tight black spandex shorts. Within a few minutes she emerged in her wrestling attire and she was beautiful.

But things began to change rapidly. I do not wish to brag, but I am in pretty good shape. I am not huge by any means, but I have a fairly ripped physique. Now either it is her supreme acting ability or she was genuinely turned on. Honestly I do not know. But for the next hour and a half I became her toy. She simply attacked me and it was not wrestling in the strictest sense. It was something else altogether. Within five minutes she had stripped off my shorts and I was completely naked. This has never happened to me before. She was all over me. And she demanded that I worship her. She made it clear that the rest of the session would be for her pleasure. I accepted these terms without hesitation. But she was consistent in returning the favor. I worshipped every part of her body. But only as she gave me permission.

She held me in a body scissor as I hovered over her and kissed her body. She demanded that I stand at the end of the bed naked and rub, kiss, and worship her feet. I did so. She made me flex as I worshiped her feet. I did not mind giving her this pleasure.

I kissed virtually every part of her body. And she found creative ways to inflict very pleasurable forms of subtle pain as I did so. She pinched my nipples (which I love), she pulled my hair, she grabbed my private parts, she jabbed me in the ribs. This was by far the most erotic session I have ever had, And It all came as a complete surprise. And the words she spoke and the way she spoke them while all this was going on was amazing.

I hope I will meet her again. I am not sure how soon this will happen. But she has forever changed my perspective on wrestling sessions.
Old 14-Jul-14, 06:30
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: My recent session and its unexpected turn

I've had a session before where a girl told me to go down on her while she was facesitting me. I was not expecting it at all and didn't ask for it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-14, 09:04
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Sounds like a good session, most of my sessions are like this, I don't see the point in having them unless there's some good sexual contact and a very happy ending.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-14, 18:47
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Sounds like lots of fun. A guy never knows what he is going to get with a session. Some are much better than others for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-14, 19:22
Points: 2,259, Level: 19 Points: 2,259, Level: 19 Points: 2,259, Level: 19
Last Achievements

What a great story! Reading of your experience reminded me of a particular session I had years ago with a known pro wrestler from the West Coast. We had wrestled once before and had a fun, pro-style match in full pro gear, and I anticipated a repeat of that. When I showed up at her hotel room she was very friendly and said she'd been looking forward to seeing me again. She was wearing a red two-piece swimsuit and low cut black boots. I prefer one-piece suits but she is so gorgeous I wasn't going to complain. She'd clearly been working out, and I complimented her on her thigh development. She seemed pleased I'd noticed. We started out on our knees on the mats she'd brought with her and very soon I could tell the match was more intimate than our first encounter. She was caressing me at almost every turn and breathing quite heavily. About 10 minutes in we took a water break and she asked me if I would do a favor for her. I said sure, not knowing what to expect. "Would you be willing to put one of your masks on and go down on me?" I was stunned, and I stammered out that I would be willing if that's what she wanted. She nodded and smiled. So I fished a mask out of my bag, pulled it on quickly and laced up the back. Within a minute or so she had me trapped in her sculptured thighs and was pulled my masked face into her crotch. A few minutes later she pulled her bikini bottom aside and . . . well, you can imagine the rest. We went well beyond my hour appointment and I was mostly between her legs the whole time. As we were catching our breath and resting she said she'd always wanted to try that, including in a ring in front of an audience, but she'd never dared try, or even ask. I told her I would be happy to oblige any time. Thanks for bringing back that memory!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to undercard For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-14, 23:44
Banned
Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14 Points: 1,391, Level: 14

Unhappy Re: My recent session and its unexpected turn

It sounds like you had a amazing experience, true delight to read.

In all of my years of sessioning, I only had an unexpected turn twice. Once a good 14+ plus years ago when I started sessioning and one just happened a few weeks ago. Both were unfucking forgettable.

Last edited by MixedFighter99; 15-Jul-14 at 01:11.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MixedFighter99 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-14, 03:58
Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36 Points: 7,169, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I think at least half of my sessions result in similar and I never ask for it, the woman pushes it. I think even though the number of men who get turned on from wrestling a women is way more prevalent than the other way around, there are a number of women in the session business who do get turned on by domination. My first such session was that way but my most long time session connection started by having our first session a pretty normal match. Our second session she forced me to ejaculate by pressing on my hard on with her crotch (it didn't take much). We sessioned about once a month for 4 years and she always was wet when we started.
The Following User Says Thank You to boxfan209 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-14, 21:39
Last Achievements

I just added an additional element of this session to the Female Domination section here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just was not certain it was appropriate here. Not sure what the moderators will think. Just trying to do this properly.
The Following User Says Thank You to KnightGrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 06:48
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Sounds like you have a "keeper" as far as session partners go. Congrats!
The Following User Says Thank You to nathan90120 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 13:19
Last Achievements

Thanks Nathan.

She definitely is. The only thing that made me question it is that she was a bit of an airhead. Other than that... perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to KnightGrappler For This Useful Post: