Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-16, 14:59
Banned
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3% Activity: 2.3%

Default Re: Raslingal Brandy

I have know Brandy for several years and I session with her on a regular basis. She is the best by far. She ages like a fine wine and gets better and better each year. If you have not been lucky enough to session with her you should not be posting bogus opinions about her looks only a troll would do that. I can attest that she is still absolutely stunning. She is sexy as hell and has the most beautiful perfect feet that I have ever seen and I love worshipping them. Goldsteinlaw your comments are wrong.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SterlingArcher For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-16, 17:28
Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingArcher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have know Brandy for several years and I session with her on a regular basis. She is the best by far. She ages like a fine wine and gets better and better each year. If you have not been lucky enough to session with her you should not be posting bogus opinions about her looks only a troll would do that. I can attest that she is still absolutely stunning. She is sexy as hell and has the most beautiful perfect feet that I have ever seen and I love worshipping them. Goldsteinlaw your comments are wrong.
100% agree!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rxtaglaw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-17, 12:04
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

She has updated her profile with new pics: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-17, 00:58
Last Achievements

You will not regret scheduling a session with Brandy. She is so much fun and so strong for her size and beauty!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rxtaglaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-17, 05:50
Banned
Points: 1,018, Level: 12 Points: 1,018, Level: 12 Points: 1,018, Level: 12

ok SterlingArcher guess you were right. Rxtaglaw thanks for your feedback when was your last session with Brandy was it recent within the last year? what type of session did you have?
Old 07-Sep-17, 02:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsteinlaw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ok SterlingArcher guess you were right. Rxtaglaw thanks for your feedback when was your last session with Brandy was it recent within the last year? what type of session did you have?
I have wrestled Brandy several times in the last year. Fantasy matches due to an injury of mine. She is a lot of fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rxtaglaw For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-17, 08:18
Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32
Last Achievements

What are her mixed boxing sessions like. Will she hit with 100% power?
The Following User Says Thank You to OverpoweredMale For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-17, 17:50
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingArcher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been interested in Brandy ever since I saw pictures of her beating the crap out of a guy while wearing a cheerleader outfit with no panties underneath. I tend to remember things like that. :-)

It's gotten difficult for me to schedule anything lately due to travel, even though Brandy is not far from here.

Can you tell us whether she has her own place, or would I have to provide one? Her sessiongirls profile mentions outcall but not incall. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-17, 23:17
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

If you want to see her in Baltimore, I am pretty sure you have to provide the place. In Chicago I believe she can host. That was my understanding, at least a few years ago.
Old 21-Jan-18, 14:17
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have wanted to session with Brandy for years and regret not seeing her when she would wrestle at Mark Deveroux’s place not far from Baltimore, which she did for at least a decade or more in the 90s and the early 2000’s. Mark used to host many women over the years both locally and who traveled to the DC/Baltimore area and was a great host.

For me, her not having a place to session in MD or locally is a barrier to seeing her as I just don’t want to pay the extra money for a hotel room, and I can’t do matches at my own place. One poosible solution worth exploring is meeting her at another location, if she were were amenable to this. I recently did a session with Andre Shakti, who was traveling to Baltimore, at a BDSM location not far from the Inner Harbor that was a wonderful, clean, and safe facility with large mats for wrestling. The session, btw, was fantastic.

I’m sure Brandy is still great to session with, and her recent pics on Session Girls show her to be in terrific shape and still really sexy. She is only 5.3 and relatively petite, so bear that in mind if you are a big guy wanting a competitive match, but from the many reviews and other comments I’ve heard over the years she is quite strong for her size, has very long and powerful legs, and a great attitude.

I hope something can be worked out on the location issue, and if this happens I’ll surely write a review for this site. I’d hate to not meet her while she is still active.