Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-17, 02:22
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Unexpected Fight

Yes marino 2, I could finish your story, but then, it wouldn't be your story anymore, would it?
Apparently, you misunderstood me. I was only saying that there are actually a lot of people reading your work. Mainly, the issue I was addressing was your whining to us readers after every installment if you should finish it or not. After the positive feedback you got, you shouldn't have to ask. I was not telling you 'when' and 'how.'
When I use the word, 'professionalism,' I did not mean how you should act concerning your bestseller and your next book tour. As a writer, there's a particular code of ethics you go by. And by that, I meant don't leave your work unfinished. The same applies if you're a painter, or a carpenter. That's all I meant. You took this way out of context.
As for you calling me arrogant and condescending, if I considered this story a work of crap, I wouldn't bother writing you in the first place.
Next time, don't jump to conclusions when someone gives you constructive criticism.
Old 01-Jun-17, 02:59
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes marino 2, I could finish your story, but then, it wouldn't be your story anymore, would it?
Apparently, you misunderstood me. I was only saying that there are actually a lot of people reading your work. Mainly, the issue I was addressing was your whining to us readers after every installment if you should finish it or not. After the positive feedback you got, you shouldn't have to ask. I was not telling you 'when' and 'how.'
When I use the word, 'professionalism,' I did not mean how you should act concerning your bestseller and your next book tour. As a writer, there's a particular code of ethics you go by. And by that, I meant don't leave your work unfinished. The same applies if you're a painter, or a carpenter. That's all I meant. You took this way out of context.
As for you calling me arrogant and condescending, if I considered this story a work of crap, I wouldn't bother writing you in the first place.
Next time, don't jump to conclusions when someone gives you constructive criticism.
Well my simple advice to you, when you have something for free, just shut up, and enjoy it.
And in addition to that, I can't help but notice you contribute NOTHING to this web site, other then give your opinion. So not only are you getting all this site has to offer for free, but you're not giving back a damn thing.
So if I were you, I would really make an effort to stop critizing anyone, and just appreciate the fact you are here.
Old 01-Jun-17, 04:46
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I can see any type of simple dialogue is useless in this case, so I'll stop. You are not understanding what I am saying.
You may want to look my name up, if you wish, regarding my contributions here. I do have a story or two here (I had to contribute a story to join anyway). I also have a lot of stories elsewhere, so I'm not a backseat driver in this case.
Good luck to you.
Old 02-Jun-17, 21:45
Points: 3,766, Level: 25 Points: 3,766, Level: 25 Points: 3,766, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Please don't debate these retards marino2, for all we know they may be young immature boys. And btw, "professionalism" is certainly the opposite of mongoose750's conduct in this thread.

Your stories are much appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samirel For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 15:14
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Conclusion...

I, once again, prepare for her attack, and I plant my feet and put up my fists. But this time, for some strange reason, I feel different. Maybe it's the just the concussion I likely have, or maybe it's the blood-loss, but whatever it is, I feel different. She comes at me with a straight thrust kick to my chest, and it pushes me backwards, and then comes right at me throwing jabs at my face, trying to penetrate my defence. She lands a few, but while busy on the offence, I jab back, landing a few solid punches to her face, including one that staggers her backwards. She gives me an angry smile, if there's such a thing. "That's right, you fucking piece of shit, fight back!" she yells, as if my punches have energized her. She continues her rant: "Try to hit me, try to fucking hit me! Come on, see what you can do, you cock sucking faggot! Do you think you..."
But before she can finish her sentence, I punch her hard in the stomach, and she hunches over. I immediately seize the moment, and I start throwing lefts and rights to her ribs, and for the first time, she drops to one knee. Apparently, this invincible woman can be hurt after all.
I am standing over her, and for the first time in this fight, I am feeling confident. I take a moment to assess the situation, which proves to be a huge mistake. You'd think I would have learned by now.
From one knee, she lands a perfect straight jab right to my bare cock and balls, and before I can even react, she punches me in the same area three more times. I manage to get my hands there, but she now stands and starts throwing vicious upper-cuts to my testicles. Even though she's hitting my hands which are protecting my privates, she is hitting me so hard, that it feels like my balls are going to enter my stomach. At about the same time, my previous feeling of confidence has left.
And just as it occurs to me that the rest of me is completely unprotected, it occurs to her faster, and without missing a beat, her fists move north, and she punches me deep in the gut, followed by another, and another, and another, until I can't help but hunch over in pain. Then she grabs me by the hair with her left hand, and starts pulling me backwards. She is yanking me so violently, that I am forced to awkwardly walk with her, and I probably look like a child being dragged by his furious mother.
I grab her left arm that's holding my hair to try to relieve the feeling that she's literally going to pull my hair out, then to make matters worse, with her free hand she starts hitting me with uppercuts to my face. I try pull away, hoping she can't reach with her fist, but instead she decides to start kicking. She is now holding me by the hair with both hands while punting my face like a football. She is an absolute maniac. I need to get the fuck out of here, or I'm going to die in this room.
She yells with conviction: "Fucking right, you're my fucking bitch! Bleed bitch, bleed!"
This must look like an absolutely pathetic scene as I'm being pulled around by my hair like a child, while getting verbally abused and my face pummelled by a woman.
I finally fall to one knee, she drags me about two or three feet, still by the hair, until she stops. My head feels like it has third degree burns from being pulled around by the hair. The only advantage to my face already been beaten to a pulp is that it's so numb, I can't feel the further damage she's done to it. Out of my one eye that still functions, I look down and there is literally a puddle of blood. My face must be so busted open in so many places, I can only imagine how many stitches I'm going to require. She notices, and while still holding me by the hair, she pulls my head upwards, and looks right in my face: "That's a fucking lot of blood. You can't see yourself, but your face is fucking disgusting. One of your eyes is completely shut, and is purple. You also have a cut over it, and it's bleeding a lot. One of your cheek bones is higher than the other, I think I've broken your orbital bone, and your chin looks crooked, but there so much blood on your face, it's hard to tell. Your ears are both purple, and your lips, holy shit, you look like a fucking baboon. They're so swollen, I don't think you'd be able to speak if you wanted to, you fucking loser. This would make most people sick to look at, but I fucking love it, and I love knowing I did this to you."
"You're out of your fucking mind." I say to her, and she is correct, it is very hard for me to speak, and as I do, blood spews out of my mouth and runs down my chin. I don't know if this is from a bloody mouth, or I have other internal damage. But strangely at this point, it doesn't really matter which it is.
She continues: "But maybe what you don't realize is your nose is fine. You know why? Remember I told you before about me doing bare knuckle fights? Well what I didn't tell you is I killed someone. It was the guy I fought. He was at my mercy, exactly like you are now, and I punched him so hard in the nose that his orbital bone entered his brain, and he died. I can't even say I regret it, he stepped into the cage with me, and that's the chance he took. Fucking prick thought he could beat a woman, and I put him in his grave."
I sarcastically reply, slowly, as my lips feel like they weigh about 50 pounds: "Bullshit. You never killed anyone. You'd be in jail. You're just trying to scare me."
"I'm not making this up." She says. "In those underground fights in Russia, people were beaten to death every now and then, and they never got reported. Fucking ever. Everyone knew you entered at your own risk. The only deal was when you did kill someone, you had to retire. That's why that was my last fight."
I have no idea what to say to her. Is she serious? Do I question her more, with the possibility of making her angry? Is she actually contemplating killing me?
Before I can say anything she goes on: "And now here you are in the exact same position as that fucker I killed. Isn't that ironic?"
She then raises her right fist high in the air, as if cocking to punch me, and says: "You fucking want this? I can hit you so fucking hard right now. Want to be like the other guy, cocksucker?!"
Without any hesitation, I say: "No. I don't. And this is fucking nuts. This isn't Russia, you'd go to jail for life if you killed me. Even you're not that crazy."
She replies, with anger in her voice: "Oh yeah? Who the fuck knows you're here? Nobody. I can kill you, right here, right now, and nobody would ever know."
My God, she's right. Nobody knows I'm here.
She puts down her fist, and smirks at me. Then she suddenly raises it again: "So? Do you want me to punch your nasal bone right into your fucking head? Do you want me too, you fucking pathetic piece of shit?!"
Again, with no hesitation, I say to her with the most delicate voice I can muster: "No. Please don't."
Being afraid to anger her, I don't squirm or cover up, I just stare at her, hoping she sees the love of life in my eyes. And I can't lie, I am scared shitless.
She replies, with her teeth clinched: "How do you like knowing a woman has your life in her hands? I'm looking at your pathetic, smashed up face, and I see every guy that I fucking hate. I can bury my fist right to the middle of your ugly fucking face and kill them all at once, including you!"
I am not even sure how to reply anymore, as she actually seems to be making herself angry without me doing anything at all. This woman is truly out of her mind. Then, in very slow motion, she does a mach-punch to my nose, as if to show me what she's about to do. She continues her lunatic rant.
"Hey, maybe instead of killing you, I'll just tie you up. Then, I can just come in here and beat the shit out of as I please. You would literally be my human punching bag. That would be..."
But before I let her finish speaking, I've decided I've had enough. No more pleading, no more hoping, this ends now. And from my knees with her still standing triumphantly over me, I do something I never thought I would ever do in my life. With all my might, and my fist tight as a drum, I punch her right in the pussy. A huge, powerful uppercut right to her fucking vagina.
She lets out a painful scream as she completely freezes, and with her hands on her pussy, she crumbles to the floor and into the fetal position.
My eyes light up like a Christmas tree, and I know this is the moment, and I need to seize it right away. I get to my feet fast, too fast, and just as quickly as I get up, the room turns black and I stumble and fall down on my side. As I hit the floor, I take a few deep breaths, and my eyesight comes back, with a few stars, but at least I'm conscious. I now realize while I need to get out, I am still badly hurt, and need to do it with some caution. I get to my knees, and as I feel a bit of a rush to my head, I look down on the mats, and the amount of blood is unbelievable. I look up, and there's even blood on the walls. I shudder to think about what my face looks like, but not now, I need to get the fuck out of here.
I then make a huge mistake of looking at her. She is on her side, still holding her vagina, and her eyes are wide open, like dinner plates, and she is looking right at me. You know that expression "If looks can kill?" Well, I know right at this second, if I don't get out that door, she is, absolutely, without a doubt, going to murder me.
Motivated, I get to my feet, still dizzy, and unsure footed, but I manage to get to the door, which is about ten feet from her, still curled-up. I lean my upper body and head up against it, and struggle to undo the latch. All I need to do is pull it one inch towards me, but my hands are shaking like a leaf. I take two very deep breaths, focus, then pull the small metal latch towards me, push it down. It's unlocked.
I reach down for the door handle, turn it, and open the door. As it opens, I look down, and bunched up on the floor just outside the door, are my clothes, as she promised. But to be honest, I would gladly walk outside naked at this point. It's over.
As I gingerly walk through the door, I decide to look back inside the room. There she is, still curled up in a ball, her hands on her vagina, and I know she is hurt. Maybe I've even done some serious damage to her lady-parts, and amazingly, I'm actually feeling some pity. I open my mouth, about to speak, and possibly ask her if I should call an ambulance or something, but before I can say anything, she speaks to me, slowly, and clearly: "Get... the fuck... out."
I turn, bend over, pick my clothes, and as I take my first step to freedom, she has one more vital thing to say: "But know this, Jimmy Cutler, who lives in Rockford, Illinois... You go home, get repaired. And in no time at all, I'll be fine. Then, one day, mother fucker, I'm going to come for you, and finish this. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it. See you soon."
Great.
Fucking great.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 01:54
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Holy shit, that was a great ending. Really good, solid writing through and through. Would love to see a continuation, since the ending was kinda hinting towards it!

10/10, great story
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-17, 23:11
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Wow... just wow... I jerked many times while reading your story, it is as if you wrote this story to fit my insane fetish
I wonder if some girl like that really exist, if I can chose how to die I would like to be pummeled to death by some woman's fists, definitively ! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I fucking love it, and I love knowing I did this to you
I guess only sadists girls gets excited when they hit people, right ? I love this sadist girl !

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This must look like an absolutely pathetic scene as I'm being pulled around by my hair like a child, while getting verbally abused and my face pummelled by a woman.
No I find hot and exciting a such scene

Quote:
"How do you like knowing a woman has your life in her hands? I'm looking at your pathetic, smashed up face, and I see every guy that I fucking hate. I can bury my fist right to the middle of your ugly fucking face and kill them all at once, including you!"
I would feel myself pitiful but "in peace" to die under a woman's fist

Quote:
Hey, maybe instead of killing you, I'll just tie you up. Then, I can just come in here and beat the shit out of as I please. You would literally be my human punching bag.
Becoming a personnal punching bag for a woman is my dream !!

I don't know for others, your story is not 10/10 but 100000/10 for me.

THANK YOU !
The Following User Says Thank You to Girlpunchlover For This Useful Post: