Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-17, 16:14
Points: 3,008, Level: 22 Points: 3,008, Level: 22 Points: 3,008, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

Any other review ? I'm thinking of booking with her next time she comes around my place
Old 21-Oct-17, 11:09
Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I can let you know about my experience soon, i meet her in the next week
The Following User Says Thank You to malek123 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 17:48
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can let you know about my experience soon, i meet her in the next week
I'm curious for your session report.
Please give her my regards and tell her that she should visit Freiburg at last.
Old 25-Oct-17, 03:18
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlchen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thea Bennington - about 5'11" and I would think 200 lbs. - a very nice lady, athletic, very strong upper arms. Typically would pin me, but struggled to do it.

Gaby Hames - 6'1" very strong and with a bit of a dominant streak, after tapping out, she would release the hold but immediately change into another equally painful submission. A great experience for me.

Skytriss - again very considerate lady, but at 6'6" and a bit under 300 lbs. she could put me into any position she chose to.
Odd. I met the same three.
Thea was 195 when I met her. Same opinion as you. Sweet girl. Really liked her.
Gabby was a bit brutal. Challenging match.
Skytriss was a little over 300. She wiped the floor with me. I was totally helpless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-17, 15:08
Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Ok I met with Lucrecia few days ago. We were wrestling most of the time.
For the first 3-5 minutes I felt I could do something against her. I was able to be on top of her. But after few minutes my stamina got decreased (I had to use a lot of strength to wrestle with much heavier woman than myself) and my defense started to fall apart rapidly. She sat on me and that was moment when I was done. It was hardly impossible for me to escape from her, even though I know some moves and Im not the weakest. But she controlled me 100%. I had to tap out one time, then another time and after it again. Probably 10-15 times. She did to me more than I could have ever dreamed of. Schoolgirl pin, my arms trapped between her legs, leg scrissors (I couldn't take it for more than 3-4 seconds, my neck still hurts), a lot of facesitting (once i tapped out from it). breast choking, nelson, triangle, sleeper hold, even lotus hold (it was really humiliating). After 30 minutes I was completely defeated. She slapped me and made me kiss her feet. Later she put me in some less known holds, when I didn't have any more power. Most of the time I was overwhelmed, crushed to the mat, withouth any chance of fighting back. When her thighs were jammed around my neck, I was totally helpless. She was holding me and toying with me, that was really enjoyable and exhausting for me at the same time. At the end I was tied, so that she could show her dominance one more time. I was just a slave for that time, being smothered by this beautiful lady. She looks great in reality, her body is absolutely perfect size, atleast for me. Sometimes I was close to pass out, to sleep so I had to be cautious to let her know, that I cant take it anymore.
I would recommend anyone having a session with Madam Lucrecia. In real life she is easy going, easy to talk to, and she makes you feel satisfied with session. If I were to have a session again, I would seriously consider having rematch.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to malek123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-17, 18:28
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlchen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Literally with a couple of seconds I found myself trapped under her, controlling either one or both of my arms or my head. From there she proceeded to move me around at will, I was supporting her full weight while fighting for breath or trying to free my wrist or to prevent her from doing some other mischief. She usually let me struggle a bit, then gradually increased the pressure forcing me to tap out. This happened over and over again,
Once she had her full weight over my head, I was trapped, either with her hands or her feet she turned my face up and it was lights out for me, again I had to tap out. Had she wanted to, she easily could have sent me into La-La-Land.

Karlchen
I would be quite interested in a match with Lucrecia myself, even though I would be giving up six inches in height along with about ninety pounds. I would like that experience though of having her go too far against me. I have heard that she wouldn't be the one to want to send me to crying jail or La-La-Land when trapped in her scissors or under her weight.
Old 01-Nov-17, 19:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be quite interested in a match with Lucrecia myself, even though I would be giving up six inches in height along with about ninety pounds. I would like that experience though of having her go too far against me. I have heard that she wouldn't be the one to want to send me to crying jail or La-La-Land when trapped in her scissors or under her weight.
I think she would be ok doing that if you specifically tell her that she can. She's very cool and accommodating, definitely will see her again when she returns.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 11:48
Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great reports. Can you guys tell me what Lucretia was wearing during the session?
Old 04-Nov-17, 03:20
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most of the time I was overwhelmed, crushed to the mat, without any chance of fighting back. When her thighs were jammed around my neck, I was totally helpless.
Was she about 110 kilos when you wrestled her too, or closer to 100?
I am hearing from you fellows that she is very strong, as well as big. Is that right? How about her endurance. I know you were on the receiving end, but was she tiring during the long match, or still not tapping her reserves of energy? Most of all to me, as a dominatrix she might be more used to play acting in her domination instead of really dishing it out to a fellow for real. If a challenge were properly put to her, would she take off the brakes and really knockout an opponent multiple times? Would she, could she, decide to press a long match so harshly with her holds, pins, and scissors that she would hurt and exhaust the guy until he relentlessly cried? It sounds like she is big, but firm and powerful, with some pretty good pure skills when she has the advantage. Anything else to add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think she would be ok doing that if you specifically tell her that she can. She's very cool and accommodating, definitely will see her again when she returns.

What about that Malek? Would Lucrecia be the choice for a girl who would be interested in pushing her opponent way beyond his comfort zone, if permission and encouragement were set up ahead of time? No backsies.

Last edited by WrestlingMike; 04-Nov-17 at 03:16.
Old 08-Mar-18, 00:01
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So she followed through , but you just couldn't work out a time that was convenient for the both of you?
The third time I tried, I did not expect her to respond. I just gave it a try just in case, but I had already had plans made for that day.
The Following User Says Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post: