Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-18, 12:40
Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Holds you find yourself in

When wrestling with my girl I usually end up in some stupid position I can't get out of and if I can't she gets a point , it leads to all kinds of fun and situations I will tell more at a later date . Well we're wrestling and I was on top , we were both naked and on the bed , she struggles like hell and I never win , she simply won't give in , she managed to push me off with her legs as she is very flexible we struggled and I'm not sure what really happened but she ended up with her left leg across my throats from her knee down and her foot tightly under my right arm ,I was on my back she tighten her grip a lot ,my right arm went up in the air locked by her foot . It didn't seem impossible to escape and I tried prying her leg off with my left arm ..no chance and tried to wriggle my way out to no avail ,she was pretty much just using her lower left leg and I was struggling , I did it get very far and she was asking for a point , she could have used her other leg and got me in a scissor and I was hoping she would but she didn't need to , after a while she grabbed my free left arm pulled it straight and pinned it ... I now had no chance , her leg was firmly over my throat her foot looked under my armpit holding my right arm up and now she had my left arm , she is strong and I knew there was no escape from here not a chance ,she got her point basically using her left leg alone . Neither of us are trained so we just end up in all kind of positions or more likely I do , I was surprised she pulled that move off ,it may not sound much but it was very effective, she is having 2 days worth of restraint training with her work soon ..... I don't fancy my chances then.... any silly holds you've been caught in and not able to escape ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bremner4 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 13:30
Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Holds you find yourself in

I always find very arousing the reverse scissorhold!!! in fact, as my wife has such a gerat ass, I dont want to get out of it........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jumahe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-18, 16:32
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Full Nelsoned in school by a much larger, and older, girl. Couldn’t escape, up on my tiptoes, pretty damn painful. Any struggling at all she cranked my neck down harder. Lots of witnesses and it went on for a while before a teacher told her to let me go.
Old 05-Aug-18, 19:27
Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,977 Times in 223 Posts

How humiliating. Now just imagine what it would do to you if you were a big bare chested full grown man and a girl with legs like this catches you in a Nelson that you can't get out of!

Added after 26 minutes:

Or what if she grabs your wrists and cranks your arms hard up your back!!

And then finishes you off with a throat busting neck scissors!
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (1.32 MB, 208 views)
File Type: png image.png (1.06 MB, 166 views)
File Type: png image.png (1.34 MB, 154 views)

Last edited by goncrazy01; 05-Aug-18 at 19:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goncrazy01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 03:45
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

When my wife and I wrestle, I have a really hard time getting her off of her feet. Usually, the only way I can take her to the ground is if I pull her back on top of me. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) for me, that usually leads to me getting pinned. And once she has me pinned, it is very difficult to get out. I usually end up wearing myself out trying to escape her pin. She tries to put me in a grapevine from there, but I can usually avoid it. However, while she's pinning me, she will put a free forearm right across my throat. This is very erotic for me because not only is she in complete control, but she also loves to trash talk while she has me like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 18:18
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

While my wife is very adept at all kinds of scissors holds, one of the most difficult one to get out of is a combo bodyscissors and full nelson

She pushed down on the nelson, and snaps her legs on the scissors

Tough to get out of
Old 06-Aug-18, 18:43
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremner4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When wrestling with my girl I usually end up in some stupid position I can't get out of and if I can't she gets a point , it leads to all kinds of fun and situations I will tell more at a later date . Well we're wrestling and I was on top , we were both naked and on the bed , she struggles like hell and I never win , she simply won't give in , she managed to push me off with her legs as she is very flexible we struggled and I'm not sure what really happened but she ended up with her left leg across my throats from her knee down and her foot tightly under my right arm ,I was on my back she tighten her grip a lot ,my right arm went up in the air locked by her foot . It didn't seem impossible to escape and I tried prying her leg off with my left arm ..no chance and tried to wriggle my way out to no avail ,she was pretty much just using her lower left leg and I was struggling , I did it get very far and she was asking for a point , she could have used her other leg and got me in a scissor and I was hoping she would but she didn't need to , after a while she grabbed my free left arm pulled it straight and pinned it ... I now had no chance , her leg was firmly over my throat her foot looked under my armpit holding my right arm up and now she had my left arm , she is strong and I knew there was no escape from here not a chance ,she got her point basically using her left leg alone . Neither of us are trained so we just end up in all kind of positions or more likely I do , I was surprised she pulled that move off ,it may not sound much but it was very effective, she is having 2 days worth of restraint training with her work soon ..... I don't fancy my chances then.... any silly holds you've been caught in and not able to escape ?

At least on Fighting Dolls/DWW, untrained males often wind up on the mat with untrained females on top.

Those women seemingly display better intuitive understandings of the importance of using one's hips to get better position.

Males try using their upper bodies, and often wind up getting submitted.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 22:09
Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25
Last Achievements

2 different holds that my wife gets me in and I can never get out of:

-front facesit with my arms extended above my head and trapped between her thighs. I can't even move my upper body, much less escape. It's all I can do to just try to get some air. I'm sure I could swing my legs up and try to connect with my knees or feet, but pretty sure that wouldn't be smart.

-just recently, she has mastered getting me in a reverse headscissor, with us both laying on our sides. She traps one of my arms under her body and the other she locks in her own arm. She gets my face buried, so it's almost a smother. While maybe not a true figure four, she does does bend one leg and trap my head in further with her calf. She will then alternate squeezing moderately hard and then burying my face in further for a smother. Again, short of trying to knee her in the face, there is nothing I can do to escape. I can't pull my head free. Side note: she knows I enjoy this stuff, so when she gets me trapped like this, she will just keep me there struggling while she reads for a while or plays on her phone. But I know that secretly she enjoys it too, since she always takes great enjoyment out of seeing me half out of it when she finally let me go!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to D26 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 16:26
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

My girlfriend is much smaller than me and if I really want to be locked with no escape I have to let her apply a lotus lock. She is an expert in this hold and there its no way out for me.
Her RNC is also good but if I really struggle I can get free most times before I pass out and she cant get me in a hold by fighting together she is small asian woman.

Before I met her I found myself often locked in various holds where my arms were locked behind my back. I am strong but very unflexible with my arms. I can rather get free from figure fours or even triangle chokes than getting my arms back from behind if once locked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 16:35
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Wife loves to use the lotus lock

For her it is a very controling hold, and she knows she can keep me in it for as long as she wants

She is mean that way lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: