Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-13, 05:33
Temporary group
Points: 1,718, Level: 16 Points: 1,718, Level: 16 Points: 1,718, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Probably the best scene in a movie, ever.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1:00
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 05:13
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrong688 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It's great. Amazing, even.
Wow....just wow.....

You know, this actually reminds me of an idea I had for one of my own stories. Only in my story, it's a heroic (if not more twisted) example. It involves a band of powerful and immortal female agents of divine punishment bringing the wrath of God upon an irredeemably wicked man. A wicked man who had spent his entire life unleashing Hell upon so many innocent people without reprisal and without remorse.

Then the day of reckoning finally comes.

And unlike the quick, easy death the man in the video receives once his fate is decided, this evil prisoner not only gets slowly strangled to death by his executioner's beautiful muscular legs, he also gets mind-raped with all kind of horrifying visions of the Hell that awaits him upon his death. And the more and more the breath of life is squeezed out of his body by the headscissor, the more unspeakably horrific the visions of his eternal dwelling place become.

His most terrified screams, denied release from a lack of oxygen, are forever frozen upon his face, a mask of ghastly terror and disbelief.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 15-May-15 at 05:21.
Old 15-May-15, 05:28
Points: 5,974, Level: 32 Points: 5,974, Level: 32 Points: 5,974, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow....just wow.....

You know, this actually reminds me of an idea I had for one of my own stories. Only in my story, it's a heroic (if not more twisted) example. It involves a band of powerful and immortal female agents of divine punishment bringing the wrath of God upon an irredeemably wicked man. A wicked man who had spent his entire life unleashing Hell upon so many innocent people without reprisal and without remorse.

Then the day of reckoning finally comes.

And unlike the quick, easy death the man in the video receives once his fate is decided, this evil prisoner not only gets slowly strangled to death by his executioner's beautiful muscular legs, he also gets mind-raped with all kind of horrifying visions of the Hell that awaits him upon his death. And the more and more the breath of life is squeezed out of his body by the headscissor, the more unspeakably horrific the visions of his eternal dwelling place become.

His most terrified screams, denied release from a lack of oxygen, are forever frozen upon his face, a mask of ghastly terror and disbelief.
Something like this? The Angelica headscissors

Old 15-May-15, 05:30
Points: 4,875, Level: 29 Points: 4,875, Level: 29 Points: 4,875, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This for me is one of the best. Love Stacy Randall!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BluSwade For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 05:35
Points: 4,875, Level: 29 Points: 4,875, Level: 29 Points: 4,875, Level: 29
Last Achievements

And some Cynthia
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BluSwade For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 07:07
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Something like this? The Angelica headscissors
All I got was a some text and a blank and when I clicked the link.
I do like the picture, though.

But unlike the genre this picture comes from, I wouldn't exactly describe my fantasy as a dark fantasy, not in the sense that the main protagonists are not villain protagonists, nor are they on the darker shade of grey on the morality scale.

The girls I just described to you are not evil women being used by God until their usefulness runs out and judgement is finally brought upon themselves.

Nor are they screwed-up, jaded anti-heroines who just happen to be useful to Heaven somehow, nor do they fritter away their days switching sides between Heaven and Hell whenever it's fucking convenient for them or because they think they're so fucking above it all to choose a side for real; nor are they fallen angels doing the dirty work the "purer" angels are too frail and too fastidious and too spineless to do themselves.

Like the angels of the Bible, these are heroines who are completely sold out to the Light and unlike most modern depictions of those who fight for all things Holy and Good, these characters are not soft or dainty or gentle when sufficiently provoked or when the Order from the High Command is given.

Like Aslan from "Chronicles of Narnia", they are very, very good, but they are absolutely not safe. Quite the opposite, in fact.

So, I dunno. If that disqualifies them from the dark fantasy genre, so be it. If I'm wrong about that, I'll be glad. But if not, oh well ^_^

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 15-May-15 at 07:26.
Old 15-May-15, 07:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All I got was a some text and a blank and when I clicked the link.
the link works, you need to scroll down
Old 15-May-15, 07:17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the link works, you need to scroll down
Maybe this thing doesn't like iMacs. I scrolled all the way down. No hay nada, carnal.

Still like the picture, though.
Old 15-May-15, 07:41
Banned

'kay....there it is.

Oh, another story about a royal bitch having her way with a man who got in her way. A princess who doesn't even give a shit about the peasants under her reign, looking at them as nothing more than tools for her own enjoyment.

The aforementioned female executioner of my tale would sooner spare (and make love to) Markus and destroy the Ivory Princess instead with her powerful legs if given the opportunity.

With the GREATEST of pleasure >_<
Old 15-May-15, 07:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
'kay....there it is.

Oh, another story about a royal bitch having her way with a man who got in her way. A princess who doesn't even give a shit about the peasants under her reign, looking at them as nothing more than tools for her own enjoyment.

The aforementioned female executioner of my tale would sooner spare (and make love to) Markus and destroy the Ivory Princess instead with her powerful legs if given the opportunity.

With the GREATEST of pleasure >_<
I think you are looking for men-worshipping women slaves, don't think you will find it here in this forum
The Following User Says Thank You to HDdude For This Useful Post: