Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-19, 17:33
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My lovely but dominant classmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brechtje [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I must say: For a german, whose native speech isn't English, your grammer and vocabulary is most impressive. Don't think I can write any better then you, but that's because i'm a foreigner too
Thank you !! English was always my favourite subject in school !
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-19, 21:07
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you !! English was always my favourite subject in school !
This forum doesn't have enough French writers. I would gladly read a French story rather than an English one. Too bad my French isn't good enough to produce a French story.
Old 19-Oct-19, 22:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This forum doesn't have enough French writers. I would gladly read a French story rather than an English one. Too bad my French isn't good enough to produce a French story.
En Effet je peux parler le francais en peux. Quand j'etais en ecole je pouvais parler francais tres bien mais j'ai perdu beaucoup de mes abilites parce que je n'utilise baucoup le francais et je dois reapprendre la langue pour ecrire une histoire completement. Mais, peut-etre a lŽavenir

Translation: I actually still know some French from learning it in school back in the day. I used to do pretty good with it and speak fluent but I have lost a lot of those skills because I haven`t been using it that match, so I would have to relearn a lot of it to write a whole story. But, maybe in the future
Old 21-Oct-19, 09:28
Last Achievements

So I drove my the way to the Judo Club in Fursdorf. It was only 7 kilometers from my hometown Wiesenfeld.My mind was full of thoughts during my drive. I was really excited to finally meet Sandra outside of school and get up close with her, since that was what we had to do in a grappling-session. I also was nervous: I knew I had wrestling and even some grappling experience against strong guys from school but I never fought in a Gi and I knew Sandra would be good because I knew judging from her character that she could not have been talking nonsense. But I did not want to give that thought to much leverage because no matter how I was drawn to Sandra and her dominant attitude and strong women in general, in my mind I could not lose to a female. I did not even want to give this thought any possibility ! So I just interrupted that thought process and made my way to the gym.

As I arrived and left the car, I already saw Sandra in front of the doors of the facility. She was still in casual clothes, of course ! She greated with me with a tight hug:
- Sandra: Hello, Marcus ! I am very happy to see you here in front of this building I have been training in for ten years. I have been waiting for this for a long time ! Are you ready for some rough action ?
- Me: Hello, Sandra ! I am ready for your challenge !
- Sandra:Alright ! Let`s go into the locker room to change outfits and let's roll...literally (smirking confidently)
As we went through the narrow path of the sports facility we parted ways as she went into the lady's room and I went into the men`s room. "The Gi is already in there for you" she shouted from inside the other room.

I put on the Gi and it fit really well.As I looked around I noticed that there were a lot of pictures and medals on the wall ! As I made my way outside of the men`s room my glance went to a picture that was put up onto the door of the females' locker room. The title said winner of the youth tournament April 2013 (that was now 2 and a half years ago). On the picture there were three people: On the outside there were 2 teen-boys, one holding a bronze and one a silver medal and in the middle there was a teen girl holding a gold, all people were wearing a Gi. The shock arrived in my mind when I recognized it was a young Sandra. She looked so cute with a big smile on her face, with a much more children-like face... three years ago... like 16 years old. "Girl Power" it said on the bottom. They must have let the girls compete with the boys in the teen categories... and she obviously was victorious....wow ! I felt a precarious feeling in my lower stomach: nervous but even a little aroused: Again, images of female domination over males always drove me crazy !! The girls and women must have used this as somewhat of a trophy and a symbol as they put it up on their locker room door. I was impressed ! Sandra was a big deal in here. I loved it... but it was so intimidating ! There were the thoughts of doubt again. "C'mon...stop it ! She is just a girl" I thought to myself shaking my head. "Don't make me wait, boooy !" I heard an amused female voice shout from the Practice-area. That was Sandra !

So I went into the practice hall which was completely matted to my surprise. There she stood in the centre of the room. She was so beautiful: She had open hair and that red lipstick again with the matching red fingernails and even toenails as she obviously was bear-foot now. She had her Gi tied very low revealing a lot of her fairly big cleavage. She even had her eyelashes done up. But the most impressive thing was around her waist: She already had a black belt ! I was stunned and shocked as I saw her standing there… what a girl ! I caught myself staring at her chest again ! “My eyes are up here,silly !” she said in a confident but humorous tone. “What`s up ? You look dazed”. She must have noticed my admiration by my look and body language. “N-nothing...I...I was just getting accustomed to the surroundings.” Sandra obviously did not see this as a random thing, she was extra beautiful today… she must have wanted to be ... for me ... !

Sandra wanted us to do 15 minute Randori. Now, I am not a judoka but as far as the traditional martial arts go, Judo was always my favourite one to follow on TV, it was on Eurosport and since I was a Sports-Enthusiast, I watched it. I knew the rules of Wazari (drop opponent on one side of the body) for one point and Ippon (drop opponent on the back) for the win, aswell as submission for the win. “But we are going to just count points. Every score is one point and the one who has the most points at the end of 15 minutes, is the winner !” Sandra said. She started a 15 minute-clock on her cellphone which she put on the ground next to our match-area and said “Go !” It was on ! We were moving to wards each other.

I was not hesitant and grabbed her gi with both hands, put my right leg behind her left leg and applied pressure onto her upper body to trip her backwards but she quickly put her right leg behind and gained upright posture and grabbed my Gi in chest area aswell to maintain balance. I pushed as much as I could but she felt like a rock...unmovable . Now she leaned forward, pushed me back and moved her left leg back managing to sweep me off my feet … I fell backwards onto my back. Sandra was on top of me pushing my chest and back into the mats : “That is Ippon ! In a real match you would have already lost” she giggled in a girly manner ! She stood up, gave me her hand and helped me up. Wow ! Just 30 seconds into the match and I was already dropped on my back. I looked into Sandra’s eyes and she was loving it, she had a big smile on her face and her eyes were shining kind of like the way they did when she saw my progress in school. “ I have been waiting to do this to you for such a long time, cute little boy !” I was thrown off: “What little boy ? Plus, you just got lucky, I am stronger than y…” “Now, come on let’s continue and I show you how strong I am ! ” she moaned intensely and sounded very excited to say the least ! Then she rushed forward trying to grab my Gi again and I ducked under grabbing both of her rear thighs to respond with double-leg-takedown, I knew it was a false attack in Judo but it was an instinct I had developed from wrestling in school. “That`s okay, we can freestyle this a little…show me what you got, ” she said with this pleasured undertone in her voice as our bodies collided in the middle of the mat. Her hips were really round and wide and her thighs were really big, it was not all muscle but she had a larger lower body than any guy I ever wrestled. To my surprise that feminine structure made her hard to bring out of balance – my first attempt failed as she maintained balance but I was still in position It was irritating since that had always been one of my strongest moves ! I tried again and I drove forward with the strength of my full body and tried to lift her and sweep her legs back – finally she collapsed backwards and I got her to the ground. “Oh yeah, let’s roll a little” Sandra moaned as she wrapped her legs around my midsection putting me into her guard. She hugged my upper-body and I felt her grabbing my Gi from behind and using her arms and her hips to move me to the left. I tried to widen my knees to keep my balance but it was too late ! I felt my body move to the left and I just got rolled over effortlessly by her. As I was on my back with Sandra on top of me I realized that I could not move my left arm. Sandra must have adjusted her guard a little while turning over and had managed to trap my arm between her legs that were now hugging my torso and my now isolated arm. I felt powerless as Sandra grabbed my right with her two arms. “You silly little wrestler-boys need to learn that the fight just begins after the takedown” she giggled as she opened her guard, effortlessly moved to the left of my body hugging only my left leg with her legs and put my left arm across my face for what I knew as a head-and-arm-choke. “In Judo we call this Kata Gatame” she said in a sassy, confident tone. “Now I will hold you down for ten seconds, if you cannot get out, it is a point and please tap with your right arm if it is too much for you” she continued and started counting. I tried to move to the side to gain leverage but I could not … her legs had immobilized my left leg. I tried to buckle but that only costed me more oxygen and I felt the power leave my body as her pressure on my head and arm increased. “Ten!” I heard Sandra say loudly as she loosened the hold. “Wow !” was all I could say as I was lying on the ground gasping for air. Sandra was on her knees next to me. “Aww ! Your face is so red ! I am sorry but I just have to do this to you, this is grappling” she said in a lovely tone as she softly petted my face with her hand. “It`s all good, I can take it, I am an athlete” I responded in a tired tone. I was really humiliated at this stage. I had invested all this power to get her to the ground just to get pinned underneath this beautiful woman. I was so confused. This girl felt stronger than any man I had ever wrestled, she moved effortlessly on these mats. I realized I just entered what was her world. But I still wanted to turn this thing around and regained my composure as we stood up for the next round. I was a little aroused though as I felt a bulge between my legs and a funny feeling in my stomach… I just never had felt the power of such a strong woman before and it was just an incredible feeling. Despite my still competitive mindset, this was making an impact on me right now. As I moved closer to her I decided to use my wrestling again, since I knew she was fine with that. But before I could duck under for her legs she grabbed me again and pulled me close to her as she suddenly found a tight grip on my right arm and shoulders, made a powerful turn and threw me over her shoulders. I flew through the air and landed on my back again. Lying there, I slowly started accepting what was on my mind all the time with me trying to block it…defeat ! Sandra was too much, she was in charge…just like she was in the classroom. “Come on ! I am not finished with you ! It is 3-0, get up !” Sandra said. As I started accepting defeat, another feeling started gaining more and more leverage: the arousal and my fascination for Sandra ! I realized that this was what I had been dreaming about for years… to meet such a woman and experience her power in a physical fashion. I felt so powerless and humiliated but in a subtle, beautiful way. It just felt so right, I don`t know.

The remaining 8 minutes of the sparring session I was getting thrown around a lot. Sandra now put on a Judo clinic as if she wanted to show me what Judo was all about. She was unmovable ! I could not do nothing to her, she was too strong, too fast, too skilled. The way she manipulated my limbs and threw my full bodyweight around effortlessly made me feel like I was fighting a woman with superpowers. The most humiliating fighting scene was the last point. We were already really sweaty and breathing heavy. Her make-up was getting messed up from the sweat, which did not do anything to impair her beauty. She looked like a wild stunning warrior-queen ! As we locked up again she suddenly ducked, placed her second grip on my my white belt and lifted me up on her shoulders. “ How does this feel, Marcus ? Tell me who is stronger !” “You are, Sandra” I sighed in disbelief. She then carefully put me down on my back for another point.

She then sat on my chest:
-Sandra: Say the whole sentence ! Who is stronger ?
-Me: You,Sandra! You are stronger than I am.
-Sandra: Good boy ! That`s what I wanted to hear !

Then she removed my belt and stripped my upper body naked. “Wow ! I knew you had an incredible athletic body !” she moaned as she grinded her hands all over my upper-body while sitting on my pelvis. She squeezed my pecs and looked at my naked upper body with these shiny eyes I have gotten to love these last weeks. I felt her soft hands running all over my stomach and chest, then touching and squeezing my arms. It felt ICREDIBLE...I felt like I was all hers now and I felt how I was causing her pleasure aswell as she was breathing very heavy, moaning loudly and deeply here and there and her face was expressing pleasure and passion. I guess now it was clear that this was more than a little challenge to the both of us. The bulge between my legs was increasing substantially, I could feel and Sandra seemed to notice aswell. Classy as she was she only gave a subtle hint: "You seem to like this huh ?! You like me being on top ?! I feel something moving between your legs" Of course she felt the movement because she was sitting right on that area of my body. Now she did something that was so incredible: She loosened her black belt, put my arms backwards and moved her big round butt up my chest again. Her round hips were wider than my shoulders, I felt so defeated and powerless underneath her big curvacious lower-body that was covering and pressing me onto the mats. Now she used her black belt to tie my hands together. I was now totally at her feet and it felt amazing because I was adoring her like crazy by now !
-Sandra: Do you like me (with a soft sensual voice) and watch what you say, boy !
-Me: Yes, I do…
-Sandra: You better like me…only me !
- Marcus: Yes, I am crazy for you,girl !
- Sandra: Am I your queen, will you be mine forever ?!
- Marcus: Yes, I adore you…
- Sandra: Awww !
Sandra bent over and kissed me passionately. “Next time we wrestle I will strip you completely naked” she whispered sensually into my left ear. I felt the moisture of her breath in my ear.

To be continued…

Last edited by Egon37; 21-Oct-19 at 13:31.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-19, 16:02
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Wow, what a great story! Girls skilled in math are the best ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-19, 20:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, what a great story! Girls skilled in math are the best ;-)
Haha, yes ! Thank you, Mate ! I am happy if I can make you guys' imagination run wild I know mine did when I was piecing this scenario together

Last edited by Egon37; 22-Oct-19 at 11:28.
Old 21-Oct-19, 21:56
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

I wonder which phantasies we will have in common as this story will continue ;-)
Old 22-Oct-19, 11:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensmvf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder which phantasies we will have in common as this story will continue ;-)
Interesting question, we'll see
Old 22-Oct-19, 19:17
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

In the country where I live, ladies such as Sandra don't exist. They are either skinny, either fat, but never muscular and they also seldom know any form of martial art. If they do martial arts, they have a body so skinny that them doing a martial art is laughable.

Even if you do find a lady here with impressive looking arms, it always turns out that she is much weaker than she looks.

The "assembly point" for all physically strong women - the gym - also doesn't have physically strong women.

That is why, if you live in a country that has physically strong women, you should consider yourself lucky.

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 22-Oct-19 at 23:20. Reason: grammar mistake
Old 22-Oct-19, 19:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In the country where I live, ladies such as Sandra don't exist. They are either skinny, either fat, but never muscular and they also seldom know any form of martial art. If they do martial arts, they have a body so skinny that them doing a martial art is laughable.

Even if you do find a lady here with impressive looking arms, it always turns out that she is much weaker than she looks.

The "assembly point" for all physically strong women - the gym - also doesn't have physically strong women.

That is why, if you live in a country that has physically strong women - consider yourself lucky.
Sandra is very strong, she is more the curvy but still athletic type, that`s her look. You are right with being lucky but I do have to say that I have met some skinny ladies who were more fit and strong than expected (like Akela from Fight Pulse). I love women in all kinds of shapes and sizes to be honest. But I get your sentiment
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post: