Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Scarlett vs Frank.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-142.

Old 01-Mar-19, 15:27
Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19 Points: 2,258, Level: 19
Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8% Activity: 14.8%
Last Achievements

Default Can Carla join the Gym?

Mike, the co-owner of a rundown gym was in his office and looked up and down at the young girl stood in front of his desk. She was pretty enough, light makeup with bright red lips, shoulder length dark brown almost black hair and a nice slim figure under her tee-shirt. She had good legs too. He could tell that from her tight jeans that looked like they’d been sprayed on.

“No, sorry babe, you’re too young to join this gym. How old are you anyway 15?” he asked.

“Carla, my name is Carla, not babe” she replied and continued, “and I’m 16 but I’ll be 17 in a couple of weeks”

“OK, Carla” Mike replied sarcastically “Young girls like you are just not welcome here, that’s all”

“But the gym would be better with more members, it would make more money which you could use to improve the facilities and grow even more. Besides, my cousin Sarah is a member here, she’s not much older than me” Carla tells him.

“Maybe, but all the women here are accomplished in some sport or another. Sarah is a very promising wrestler and kick boxer. What’s your specialty?” Mike asks.

“I’m a boxer, a good one and I can kick box too” Carla tells him.

“Well you don’t look like a boxer” Mike replies and continues.” You simply won’t be good enough. Sarah is the girlfriend of my business partner Mark plus she actually beat him in a wrestling match, even knocked him out!”

“Right then!” Carla snaps back, “How about if I beat you in a boxing match. Will you let me join then?”

Mike laughs and says “You wouldn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell! I’ve had 10 matches, won them all, 6 by KO. I’m the gym champion and I’ve got a belt to prove it. Go find another gym Carla”

“So you’re frightened to box me?” Carla asks.

Mike laughs again and says “Look, I’m 5’10”, what are you 5’3”?”

“5’4” at least” Carla replies.

Mike says “And I’m 160lbs, you’re what 130-135?”

“143lbs” Carla tells him

Mike tells her, “Like I said Carla, I’m a champ and you wouldn't stand a chance!”

“I have a chance if you let me get in the ring with you!” Carla tells him and continues, “What have you got to lose? Are you frightened I take your belt? You say I won’t beat you and if that is the case, fine, I’ll go elsewhere”

Mike shakes his head and says, “No, no, NO!”

“OK, fine, I’ll tell everyone you daren’t fight me!” Carla tells him “The champ is too frightened to fight a teenage girl!”

“Geeze!” Mike says, Don’t you ever give up?”

“No, never, especially in the boxing ring!” Carla replies and says, “Come on, just say yes. What have you got to lose?”

Mike says, “Sure, ok, fine but you’ll have to sign a disclaimer in case I injure you” Carla signs and a few days later........................

Word had got round about a “title fight” between one of the gym owners and a young girl but there wasn’t a great deal of interest from the other members. Most of the members aren’t really interested in combat sports. There are probably around 20 or so gym members using the various pieces of equipment in the room with the ring at its center. None of them are paying much attention to the three people in the ring. The referee, Ken, is in one corner wearing a white shirt and black trousers. Carla and Sarah are standing in another corner. Sarah is wearing green Lycra yoga pants and a yellow vest. Carla is wearing yellow, very tight and very short shorts with a matching sports bra, yellow boxing gloves and matching ankle high boxing boots. Carla is wearing her hair in a ponytail from the top of her head making her look slightly taller.

Mike and Mark begin their walk across the room towards the ring. Mark is wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a white tee-shirt. Mike his wearing his royal blue boxing shorts with matching boots and gloves and of course his Gym Boxing Championship Belt.

“He looks stronger than I expected” Carla whispers to Sarah who responds, “Yes, I told you but the good news is he’s put weight on. It’s about a year since he won that belt and he hasn’t boxed since. He’s probably 10lbs heavier. Like I said, you can use your speed and stamina to out box him. You’ve just got to stay out of trouble until he slows down and he will slow down. You can do this Carla, just out box him”

Carla thinks for a moment then says, “But I want to knock him out!” Sarah snaps back, “NO! Don’t even try to knock him out, you won’t do it. He’s never been knocked out, I’ve seen him go down after taking a hell of a punch and he got straight back up and knocked the other guy out! If you try to knock him out he’ll knock you out, just out box him”

Ken called the two boxers together in the center of the ring to tell them to fight fair and do as he told them, "OK, listen up! This is a 10 round match. I will decide who wins each round. The winner will be the one who wins the most number of rounds, or by a KO. Do everything I tell you to when I tell you, ok? Now touch gloves, go back to your corners and be ready to fight when the bells sounds"

The boxers return to their corners to stand facing each other, mouth pieces in, ready to start. The bell rings with a loud clang and both fighters move towards each other. Mike is first o attack with a straight left but it flies over the ducking Carla. The next minute or so follows this pattern with Mike being more aggressive and Carla generally defending and backing away. Some of their punches did hit their target. Mike’s punches are the heavier and he was winning the round even before he hits Carla’s forehead with two quick left jabs and a hard right cross to her cheek that stuns her. Carla has to defend and back off until the bell sounds.

The fighters return to their corners. Mike is satisfied with the first round and is confident about beating Carla. “One round won, nine to go!” Mark tells him as he towels him down. Mike grins and says “It won’t last ten rounds! One good punch and she’ll be down and out!”

Sarah greets Carla with “Well done!” but Carla replies angrily “But I lost that round and he is strong” Sarah tries to explain the best fight strategy again, "All you have to do is avoid getting hurt in the early rounds and he will tire. You can out box him. He's got a reach advantage. You need to get in close, you're fast enough to do that and work him over with body shots. Forget trying to knock him out, stay out of trouble. Make him chase after you then get in close that will tire him faster. Got that Carla?" Carla nods as Sarah puts her mouth piece back in. Carla stands to see Mike already standing and keen to continue their match. Two men and one woman are now stood at the side of the ring watching.

The bell sounds and Mike is straight on the attack again. Carla ducks and weaves but is still caught by a couple of good punches as she backs away from the male aggressor. Carla remembers Sarah’s advice and tries to get in close when Mike attacks. She ducks under a left jab moves forward but is stopped by a right uppercut to her chin that forces her to retreat again. As the round progresses Mike is having less success with his attacks and the next time he throws a left jab Carla ducks underneath and hits the left side of his stomach with a hard right before her left thuds into his gut. She tries to throw another but Mike grabs her in a clinch. Mike’s extra weight allows him to turn them both and force Carla back onto the ropes. Ken, the referee, immediately shouts “BREAK!” The two boxers obey.

Carla is pleased she hit Mike with a couple of good body shots and her confidence is growing. Mike throws another left jab, Carla ducks but it still hits the top of her head making her miss with her hook towards Mike’s stomach. His second jab misses but he does hit the side of her head with a right cross. Carla backs off making Mike chase her again. As the seconds pass, Mike is becoming frustrated and more determined to knock the teenage girl out.

As he backs Carla towards a corner, he swings a hard right towards her head. Carla ducks and hits his stomach with a very hard right hook, then a left hook that hurts Mike. He tries to grab her in a clinch but a right uppercut stops him and a left jab knocks him back onto the ropes. Carla quickly moves close again, hitting Mike’s gut with another left and right before Mike grabs her in a tight clinch. Once more, Ken splits them up and Mike throws a left jab thuds into Carla’s head, followed by a right that clips her chin. He tries another left that misses and Carla hits his stomach with a left hook before the bell brings the round to an end. The two boxers glare at each other before turning and walking to their corners.

Mike is concerned that Carla did better in that round and as he sits on the corner stool he asks Mark “Who won that round?” Mark begins to towel Mike’s sweating head and body and replies, “It was close, I don’t know, probably even” Mike swigs some water and tells him, “She’s better than I thought she’d be, faster, fast hands” Mark thinks then tells him, “Maybe but she’s ducking your jabs and getting in close, you just need to stop her doing that, be ready for that, maybe back off and throw punches as she comes towards you, yeah?” Mike nods in agreement.

Sarah greets Carla with “That’s better!” Carla asks “Did I win the round?” Sarah responds, “Possibly but it was pretty even, it’s up to Ken but you certainly didn’t lose it, you either won it or it might have been a draw, either way, it was a good round for you. And the longer the fight goes on Mike will fade. Just keep doing what you’re doing, get in close and punish him when you do” Carla nods, her mouthpiece goes in and she stands ready to take on the bigger guy again. There’s now a group of 5 or 6 watching their match and once again Mike is standing, ready to defend his belt.

The bell clangs and the two boxers circle each other in the middle of the ring. Mike pretends to throw a left jab but instead, as Carla ducks and moves towards him, he hits her jaw with a good uppercut that forces her back. Mike chases her and hits her with a left jab and then a left hook to her stomach before Carla’s back hits the ropes and she grabs him in a clinch. Ken splits them up and then tells them “Fight on” Carla continues with her plan to get in close but Mike defends well against this and counters with good punches. Carla does have some success hitting Mike with some good body punches but generally Mike is having much the better of their exchanges. He is keen to end the fight with a KO and attacks more as the round progresses, stopping her coming forward, forcing Carla into clinching him several times. Carla’s defense is still very good and Mike is unable to land that killer punch before the bell brings the round to an end.

“I definitely won that one!” Mike tells Mark and continues, “I’ll knock her out next round for sure” Mark dries his sweating face and body and tells him “Sure, ok but don’t get careless, she’s too quick to take chances with”

Carla walks to her corner and slumps on her stool telling Sarah, “Fuck! He’s too good for me, he’s gunna win” Sarah slaps her face and says “Listen! You will outbox him, trust me. He had to adapt to your tactics. It means your dominating the fight tactically. Next round, vary things, don’t always try to move closer, keep him guessing and, like I said when you get chance work his body with just the occasional head shot to keep him guessing, ok?” Carla nods and then Sarah says “You’re hardly sweating, your breathing is fine, no noticeable marks from the fight, now look at Mike” Carla looks across at her male opponent; he is sweating heavily again and his breathing is fast and deep, sore red marks on his torso from Carla’s punches clearly visible. “See!” Sarah tells Carla, “You’re fitter than him, just vary things until he’s too exhausted to fight”

Carla nods, stands and notices Mike still sat on his stool. She looks around and their audience around the ring has grown again. Mike stands, the bell sounds and Round 4 begins.

Mike and Carla briefly circle each other near the center of the ring. Once again Mike pretends to throw a left jab expecting Carla to duck and move towards him but instead, she simply steps back. Mike misses with a right cross and Carla hits his stomach with a hard right and a left that hits him on the side of his head. Carla backs off with Mike following her. She makes him miss with the next couple of attacks by backing away. Mike throws a hard left jab, Carla ducks and this time does come forward hitting Mike’s gut with a hard right and left before hitting his chin with a right uppercut making Mike grab her in a clinch. Ken splits them up and Carla makes Mike miss with a left jab. Carla is moving fast, almost bouncing around the ring on her toes as Mike follows her. He’s attacking, throwing punches that don’t hit their target and then getting hit by Carla’s fast hands. She mostly punches his stomach and ribs but also surprises him with some good head punches. The crowd are fascinated by how the smaller girl is not only frustrating the bigger male but having the better of their exchanges.

Mike continues going forward but as the round progresses, he slows and is forced to clinch several times. Following another episode where Carla works on his body Mike is on the ropes, hands raised, elbows tucked in for protection from her quick punches. Carla uses the opportunity to punch Mike’s upper arms, then his body before a right cross to his nose. A left hook from Carla hurts Mike’s stomach as the bell sounds. Carla had clearly won that round. There is loud applause from the watching members and shouts of “Well done Carla”, “Go girl!” and even a wolf whistler for Carla as the boxers start o move towards their corners. Carla raises her right arm in acknowledgement of the cheers and walks seemingly as fresh as when their fight started. Mike is moving much more slowly towards his corner. Having heard the louder crowd noise, more of the gym members began to gather around the ring.

Carla is greeted with a hug and “Well done!” from Sarah. She towels Carla down and tells her, “You proved you’re the better boxer. You’ve got this Carla; just keep doing what you’re doing. You can easily win most, if not all the rest of the rounds to win the match. Don’t try to knock him out because that will put you at risk, be patient, just outbox him, Got it?” Carla glances over at Mike in the other corner. He’s sweating, breathing heavily and looks very tired. Carla nods, confident that Sarah is right and she can go on to win the fight.

Mark has to work hard with a wet sponge and towel trying to cool mike down telling him “Mike, you’re still winning but you can’t let her out box you like she just did. Breathe deep, you’re not as fit as Carla, try to slow her down with some big shots early in the round. One good shot and she’ll go down, remember that. But don’t go chasing her around the ring, let her come to you more”

To be continued...........
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-19, 21:04
Points: 2,307, Level: 19 Points: 2,307, Level: 19 Points: 2,307, Level: 19
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can Carla join the Gym?

I like it. wouldnt mind if it was a little more balanced. it feels a little top heavy with the bulk of the content being the dialog each boxer has between rounds with their corner person. that would be my only criticism. maybe bump the eroticism up a notch. just a thought. nice job, look forward to the next installment.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 07:12
Last Achievements

Once again Carla stands before Mike ready to continue their fight. The crowd applaud when the bell signals the start of round 5 and some of them are filming with their phones. Carla moves quickly out of her corner. Mike decides to let Carla make the first move and when she does he hits her with a good left jab to her face. Carla ducks and moves in close. She hits Mike’s stomach with a good right, then left and just misses with a right uppercut. Mike is moving forward less, making Carla come to him and when she does their exchanges are pretty even. When he does attack, Carla keeps him guessing, sometimes moving closer and hurting his body, sometimes backing off and then countering with quick fire punches. Carla knows she is winning the round, she is finding Mike easier to hit and her confidence is growing.

Mike lashes out with a swinging right but Carla ducks and hits his stomach with a hard left, then a right followed by a left jab that knocks Mike’s head back and forces him to retreat. Carla comes after him and surprises Mike with a hard swinging right to his jaw that sends sweat flying off his head as it knocks it around. She follows up with a left that slams into his right cheek. Mike’s back hits the ropes and as they throw him back towards Carla he tries to grab her in a clinch but Carla is already unleashing her favourite right uppercut. It collides with the bottom of Mike’s chin with such force it sends a shock wave through his entire body. Mike’s head is knocked back and as he begins to fall back as his knees begin to give way, his arms dropping to his sides. His back hits the ropes throwing him forward as his legs give way and he begins to go down. Mike’s knees hit the canvass and he falls forward until his face crashes into Carla’s right thigh. He hears a huge cheer from the group around the ring as Carla steps back leaving Mike on his hands and knees.

Ken immediately shouts, “ONE!” and points Carla towards a neutral corner. Mike looks at the back of the smaller teenager as she walks away from him. Mike hears “TWO!” He’s dizzy but can’t help noticing Carla’s ass cheeks just below the bottom of her tight short shorts. Carla raises her right arm in triumph and the crowd respond with loud applause almost drowning out Ken’s “THREE!” Mike sits back on his haunches and looks around the ring. Some of the crowd are looking at him wondering if he can beat the crowd but most of their eyes are focused on the attractive girl that forced him to his knees. Ken shouts, “FOUR!” Mike can’t believe how a much smaller and young girl could have put him in this position. He feels totally humiliated but is determined to beat the count and get back into the fight. At “FIVE!” Mike’s head is beginning to clear and he gets to one knee. Mike breathes deep preparing himself for Carla’s inevitable onslaught if Ken lets their fight continue. He waits until Ken shouts “SIX!” and gets to his feet as the referee yells “SEVEN!” Ken grabs his gloves to wipe them clean on his shirt and stares into Mike’s eyes. Mike snaps, “I’m fine, let me at her!” Ken shouts “Box on!”

The crowd applaud and cheer with shouts of “Get him Carla!”, “Finish him!” and “Knock him out!” and “Go girl!” Carla doesn’t really need any encouragement because she is already fully determined to put Mike on his back and prove she is the better fighter. In fact Carla’s brain has switched into a kind of “psycho mode” and she immediately moves towards her male opponent intent on inflicting maximum damage and suffering. It is precisely what Mike is expecting and he defends well. He then tries to seize the initiative by going on the offensive but he is too slow to land a telling punch on Carla who quickly begins to punish him with good body shots.

Carla moves around the ring like a dog herding sheep and soon has Mike trapped in a corner. She throws a barrage of lefts and rights towards Mike’s head but he defends well and her punches are blocked by his gloves or arms. Suddenly Mike fires a hard left jab that thuds into Carla’s face. She is shocked and can do nothing as another hard left crashes into her forehead. Carla didn’t even see Mike’s right hook hurtling towards her head and his glove impacts perfectly on her jaw! Her head is knocked up and sideways causing her perspiration to spray out as she begins to fall. Carla’s back hits the canvas with a thud!

The crowd gasp and there is a stunned silence as Ken steps between the two boxers. Carla’s eyes are closed looking like she’s unlikely to beat the count as Ken shouts “ONE!” Carla is laid flat on her back, arms out by her side, her right leg flat to the canvas and her left knee bent upwards. Mike raises his right hand in triumph just as Carla had done but he only receives muted, almost reluctant applause. At "TWO!" Carla's eyes begin to flutter open and the crowd begin to murmur in approval. Ken shouts "THREE!" as she begins to moan and moves her head slowly left and right. When Ken calls "FOUR!" it seems to wake her fully and she suddenly sits up and looks around. She realises what must have happened and thumps the canvas in annoyance. Carla prepares to stand at but she feels woozy. The crowd is quiet as they and Mike watch Carla closely, wondering if she will beat the count. Ken shouts "FIVE!" and Carla begins to stand and at "SIX!" she is stood but still feeling the after effects of being knocked down and unconscious for a couple of seconds. Ken looks into her eyes and asks if she's OK as he rubs her gloves on his shirt. Carla lies and tells him, "Yes, I'm fine". Ken shouts "Box on!" which generates a loud round of applause from Carla's growing band of fans.

Mike senses that Carla isn’t fully recovered and moves forward on the offensive. He catches her with a left jab but Carla ducks his next punch and grabs him in a clinch. Ken splits them apart and Carla backs off making Mike chase her again. As the seconds pass Carla’s head clears and she manages to frustrate Mike until the bell brings round 5 to an end. There is loud applause from the crowd in appreciation of both fighters giving their all during the round. The two boxers exchange glares before walking to their corners with Mike, again, moving much more slowly. Many of the spectators are debating who will win. Some are pointing out that Mike finished the round stronger and nearly knocked her out. Others argue that Carla is the better boxer and fitter. Most want to see Carla win.

Sarah takes Carla’s mouth piece out and Carla immediately tells her, “I nearly had him” Sarah pushes her down onto her stool and tells her, “Nearly isn’t good enough, don’t speak, just catch your breath and LISTEN! He put you down with a left, left, right combo. He’s hit you with that combo several times before. You’ve gotta learn Carla, THINK and watch out for it. I told you not to try to knock him out but what did you do? You tried to knock him out, got careless and he nearly knocked YOU out. You can outbox him, just be patient. Got it?” Carla nods as Sarah sponges and towels her. Sarah puts Carla’s mouth piece back in and tells Carla, “Remember, PATIENCE, do NOT try to knock him out and watch out for that left, left, right combo”

Mike slumps on his stool, taking deep breaths and tells Mark, “She’s tougher than she looks”. Mark tells him, “Sure but you can beat her, you nearly knocked her out. She’s fitter then you so attack early in the round, slow her down, use your reach, and vary your tactics. You only need one big punch and you will knock her out!”

The bell clangs and the crowd cheer. Carla is pleased and excited by the shouts of encouragement for her. Mike goes straight on the offensive leading with a couple of left jabs. Carla backs away but Mike takes her by surprise by chasing her. More left jabs keep Carla moving away until her back hits the ropes. She immediately tries to move in close but Mike hits her with a right cross, a good left to her stomach and a right uppercut that stuns her before she manages to grab Mike in a clinch. Ken breaks them apart. Carla is angry and annoyed that Mike has got off to such a good start in the round but remembers Sarah's instructions to be patient and manages not to let her anger get the better of her.

Mike comes forward again but Carla makes him miss. There are a couple more brief exchanges with neither boxer getting an advantage. They circle, watching each other closely. Mike remembers his instruction to vary his tactics. He quickly changes his stance and hits Carla with a sold right jab, followed by another and then a hard left uppercut to her chin that knocks her head sharply up and makes her wobble slightly before she retreats out of range. Once again Mike chases after her and Carla is frustrated by some of the crowd now cheering for him.

Mike throws a left jab, Carla ducks then moves in but is hurt again by a good right uppercut that knocks her back onto the ropes near a corner. Carla knows she should grab Mike in a clinch but more encouragement for him from the crowd irritates Carla so much that she can’t stop herself switching into her psycho mode. As she moves in for the clinch Carla bends her knees slightly and then straightens up to bring her head up into Mike’s chin. Her head butt shocks and hurts Mike. He is forced to take a step back and to his left. Carla almost leaps forward and hits the side of his head with a swinging left that forces Mike into a corner. Mike tucks his elbows in and raises his gloves to the side of his head for protection as Carla begins to throw rapid lefts and rights towards his head. His defenses hold and Carla’s punches have minimal effect. Mike throws out a straight left jab towards the face of the girl that is firing punches at him like a machine gun. Carla ducks and his jab just glances off the top of her head. His second jab flies harmlessly over her head as Carla’s right hook is already hurtling towards his body. At the same as Mike’s right glove flies over Carla’s shoulder her right glove sinks deep into his solar plexus. Mike tries to grab Carla in a clinch but she hits his stomach again with a hard left hook. He is bent forward, arms outstretched and his jaw is an easy target for Carla’s right hook that straightens him up and knocks him back into the corner padding before a straight left smashes into Mike’s nose! Mike tries a straight left jab but Carla moves to her left and retaliates with a right cross that send sweat flying from Mike’s face as his head is knocked to his right.

The crowd are roaring Carla on who punishes Mike with another left jab to his nose and a right cross to his jaw. Mike seems unable to defend against Carla’s fast hands. Carla sends a hard left uppercut hurtling up between his guard that smashes into his chin and clearly stuns Mike. Her right glove sinks deep into his stomach and Mike winces. A swinging left thuds into Mike’s jaw sending another spray of sweat from Mikes face and his mouthpiece flying out of the ring. His hands are beginning to lower and his legs feel weak beginning to give way but as he begins to drop his progress is stopped by a thunderous right uppercut that knocks his head sharply back. His eyes close, Mike starts falling, this time his torso twisting a little to the right. Carla cannot resist hitting his left temple with a hard clubbing right that forces his turning torso into the ropes chest first before they catapult Mike back towards her. Carla steps out of the way and Mike lands heavily on his back with the back of his head hitting the canvas hard. Carla lifts her right foot over his prone body to stand straddling him.

The crowd gasp and fall into a stunned silence for a fraction of a second before they erupt into applause and cheer as Ken points Carla towards a neutral corner. She looks down at Mike on the canvas as Ken shouts “ONE!” His eyes are closed, blood is trickling from his nose and his entire body is glistening with sweat. Mike’s right arm is outstretched, his left nearer to his body feet apart.

Ken shouts “TWO!” and also looks down on Mike. The only sign of life is his heaving chest. Ken considers calling the fight to an end as he calls “THREE!” but figures he has to respect the champ and complete the count. At “FOUR!” the crowd begin to quieten with all eyes watching Mike wondering if he can beat the count. Ken shouts “FIVE!” holding his right hand outstretched fingers spread towards Mike’s still closed eyes. Mark considers throwing the towel in but knows Mike wouldn’t forgive him and simply has to watch his laid helpless on the canvas as Ken shouts “SIX!”........... then “SEVEN!” The crowd begin to murmur their approval as it becomes clearer that Mike is unlikely to beat the count. At “EIGHT!” the watching members begin quiet applause and shouting, “CARLA! CARLA!! CARLA!!!” She raises her gloves in triumph as Ken shouts “NINE!” All eyes are now on back on Mike who is still in the same position as when he went down. Ken immediately proclaims “TEN AND OUT!!!” Carla jumps with joy and the crowd erupt with loud applause and cheering. Sarah climbs into the ring, hugs Carla and then rushes to join Ken and Mark kneeling next to Mike, the conquered, unconscious male that is now ex-champ.

None of Carla’s punches in the moments before she knocked Mike down were enough to knock a guy out on their own but the sheer volume of good punches, in quick succession, was more than enough to knock most guys out. Mike is no exception; in fact, he is out for far more than the count. It’s at least another 6 or 7 more seconds before the pungent odor of smelling salts begin to take effect and cause Mike to blink, moan and move his head slightly. Mike tries to sit up but Sarah tells him, “No, wait, take your time” Mark agrees, nodding and says, “Take it easy buddy, your fight’s over”

Eventually Mark and Sarah help Mike to his feet. Sarah tells Mark, “I told you my girl would beat your boy” She kisses Mark on his lips before walking across the ring to join Carla. A few seconds later Mike’s humiliation is complete when he is stands with Ken and Carla in the centre of the ring. Ken proclaims, “The winner, by a knockout in Round 6 and the new Gym Champion is C-A-R-L-A!!!” Ken raises her arm and the crowd erupt in applause and cheers. Carla kisses Mike on the cheek before walking round the ring acknowledging their support. Carla’s hands are raised high above her head and she’s wearing her championship belt low on her hips. Mike walks slowly back towards his corner with his head bowed, appalled by the result. He is embarrassed, ashamed and totally humiliated that a teenage girl knocked him out cold. Mike feels even worse when he hears Carla shout, “WHO’S NEXT?”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 12:30
Points: 11,259, Level: 45 Points: 11,259, Level: 45 Points: 11,259, Level: 45
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%
Last Achievements

I do prefer the guys to win, but this was a great story .
The Following User Says Thank You to ap643 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 15:38
Points: 2,307, Level: 19 Points: 2,307, Level: 19 Points: 2,307, Level: 19
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements

extremely strong finish, mate. well done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-19, 06:33
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

This was so good i love it ^^ is there perhaps a continuation/sequel in sotre where Mike tries challengjng Carla to a rematch in kickboxing or maybe even wrestling?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bare For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-19, 06:54
Points: 1,423, Level: 15 Points: 1,423, Level: 15 Points: 1,423, Level: 15
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Send a message via Yahoo to Novalacrosse

Story was amazing. I would not go into a different fighting style I would stay with boxing with either a rematch or another male from the gym
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novalacrosse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-19, 13:53
Points: 769, Level: 10 Points: 769, Level: 10 Points: 769, Level: 10
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was so good i love it ^^ is there perhaps a continuation/sequel in sotre where Mike tries challengjng Carla to a rematch in kickboxing or maybe even wrestling?
I actually love this idea. I think it would be really cool
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonyr For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-19, 23:48
Points: 1,746, Level: 16 Points: 1,746, Level: 16 Points: 1,746, Level: 16
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Would love to read about a tag team mixed wrestling match between Mike vs Sarah and her sister Carla. I would imagine speed would also help Carla in wrestling as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-19, 09:19
Last Achievements

Yes there will be more stories involving Carla and Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:

Tags
knock out, mixed boxing, punching, teenager