Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-18, 12:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Who Remembers The 1st Time They Wrestled a Girl/Woman!?

Relevant threads:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Apr-18, 13:10
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfpa123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've ran into that also. I've wrestled a few girls that just weren't what I was looking for. How did your wrestling go with this real athlete then??
This was Malibu. She was very aggressive and dominant and kind of wiped me out on our first encounter. I've done better since and she is a good pretty even competitive match for me. She remains my favorite to this day.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 14:40
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

My first time was with the famous Sonia Fernandes, possibly 25 years ago now.
I remember before we started to wrestle, saying to her that I didn't want to hurt her... within the first 30 seconds it was clear that I didn't stand a chance against her, despite being three inches taller and 25 pounds heavier. She was brilliant!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-18, 04:07
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

The first time I wrestled a girl was my neighbor/babysitter/good family friend that I grew up with. I was about 18 or so, in decent average shape probably 5'7 155. She was about 25 5'5 130 average body (decent boobs/nice butt/non athletic) visiting to catch up with my family. She was bragging about how she could probably woop me because she does tai bo & a kick boxing class at her health club. What she didn't know was that I had a wrestling fetish. We wrestled around for about 5 minutes. It was not difficult. I was pinning her/squeezing her left and right. I had a boner the whole time. I got a few good feels through out the whole ordeal. She basically stoped it right away because she knew she had no chance. She had a big grin afterwards, I could tell she felt my cock brushing up against her. Diffidently masturbated right after that. I did not try to follow up, because her boyfriend was visiting with her and it would be really awkward because she is a family friend. She was quit easy to dominate. Diffidently wish I could have fucked/dominated her in some rough sex.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-18, 04:53
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Yep it was with my neighbor who was a Bbw big boobs average butt and face but she was still pretty thick overall. I basically let her kno I had a wrestling fetish and she was down with me sitting on her face with my underwear on with her nose basically in my ass crack numerous times and after that. Prob got to dominate her about several different times
The Following User Says Thank You to bedwrestleguy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-18, 22:33
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Last Achievements

First time, very old and true story: My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time.

I was at her place one time shortly thereafter for a quick visit. I had another lady at my place and I had to get back. She knew this and asked me to come over anyway, just to screw with me. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the floor, and got me in a long, high SGP, with her knees over my forearms and her hands pinning my wrists to the floor and said “I’m not going to let you up. What are you gonna do about it?” I pushed up with all my might but couldn’t move my arms. I was really pinned to the floor! She held me there for about 10 minutes, taunting me. Then she did it again. I said “you’d probably make a pretty good wrestler.” Then I showed her some moves and holds, including several scissors positions. She was getting pretty excited. Then we started wrestling. I had to wrestle Greco Roman style, I couldn’t use my legs. She could wrestle freestyle, she could use her legs, a pretty good advantage. Then we took our clothes off and wrestled some more. She got me in a long SGP, mounted my throbbing boner, and we had rough sex. She called me her "helpless sex slave." Then we repeated this. That was my introduction to mixed wrestling. The lady back at my place was really pissed because I was gone so long. That was it for us. It was worth it.

I'd lay on my back and say "I'll bet you can't hold me down." She would reply "You know better than to challenge me" and quickly jump on top of me, grab my wrists, and push my arms down to the floor, leaning into them with all her weight. Then she would pin my forearms with her knees while continuing to grip my wrists. I'm pretty sure she became sexually aroused just holding me down in the schoolgirl pin and watching me struggle. She would say "I'm your all powerful dominatrix and you're my helpless sex slave." Sometimes she would lift one leg off my arm, still gripping my wrist and pinning it to the floor, and reach back with her leg and poke my dick with her foot. Eventually, she would lift her legs up, pull hard on my wrists and force them arms down along my torso on the floor, shift her legs and torso down with them, then pin my arms to the floor again with her legs. Then she would straddle my rock-hard, throbbing dick, mount it with her vagina, and begin to pound on my dick. After I came, she would keep my in the schoolgirl pin until my dick became hard again. Then she would straddle my rock-hard dick again, mount it with her vagina, and fuck me again. I really believe that she got off on all this as much as I did.

When I got engaged, I called her and told her. We agreed to meet one last time. We went to a secluded beach. We started wrestling and she got me in a high SGP. She said "I'm not going to let you up." She held me in the SPG for a long time, telling me I was stupid to marry someone else. God, she was strong. I had a throbbing boner. Then she said "We're going to fuck, now. OK?" I said "OK." She said "OK, I'm going to let you up, but only long enough for us to take our bathing suits off. (She was wearing a skimpy bikini and really looked hot.) Then I'm going to hold you down and rape you, OK?" I said "OK." We got naked and she got me in a SGP again. I resisted and really made her work for it. She said "OK, now I'm pissed off. I'm going to rape you. (She was always dominant and wanted to win at contests of strength.) You must keep struggling, understand? I kept struggling and she pounded up and down on my pecker. My God, it was good. I came and she said "Since this is our last time, I'm going to hold you down until you get hard again, then we're going to do it again." It didn't take long. Then we did it all over again.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 04:37
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yes. It was my ex gf, Meg, who I've posted about several times here. We went to high school together. We didn't date until we were 17 or 18, but at around 15 or 16 she had hit her growth spurt before several guys, including me. I didn't know it at the time, but she liked me, so she would get my attention by stealing my hat, or backpack, or whatever she could get her hands on and making me chase her. When I caught her, it turned into a wrestling match I never could win. She was bigger, stronger, and even at that age new some self-defense techniques and some holds that made her dangerous to us high school guys. I was barely the same size as her, and lemme tell ya, I didn't have a chance. But I liked the attention. I loved getting trapped by her thighs, and on at least one occasion she planted her substantially muscular calves over my mouth and smothered me until I tapped out. She had some real power.

Other guys were impressed by how she could handle me, and it kind of became the pastime for guys to get hip-thrown and pinned by Meg. They weren't real matches, but guys would walk up and ask if she could toss them, and she would flip them over her powerful hips, and plant her foot on their chest in victory. We were all kind of amazed by her, and we all had crushes on this funny, blonde, artsy chick who had legs like pythons.

A year or two after that, we started dating. We're not together anymore, and now that I'm 6'3 and 180 pounds, I doubt she could manhandle me (the way my current GF does!), but as an 18 y/o 145 pound college Freshman she could toss me around like a toy, and I loved every second of it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 21:42
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First time, very old and true story: My old GF was very physical and liked to rough house. She was really strong. We were at the beach one time and she sat on my chest, so I showed her the SGP, with her straddling my chest and pinning my wrists to the sand with her hands. I pretended to struggle and she really got into it. She really got off on being dominant and obviously loved holding me down. She jumped on me, pushed me down to the sand, and got me in the SGP several more times that day. She figured out how to pin my arms with her legs, but didn’t think to use her arms and legs at the same time...
Wonderful story. This is about perfect from my perspective, what I've always wanted but never found. Wow. Thanks.
Old 06-Apr-18, 17:37
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

In middle school, against a girl a year older. She did kind of a sneak attack, and she pinned me. We tried it again, and she won a 2nd time. I was kind of taken aback. After that she was will a couple more time and the we kind of had a draw and she won the other one. THAT set got me interested.

Happened again, when I was just into high school, a freshman, against a girl who was a junior, at the pool in the summer. She was a volleyball and basketball player, I engineered the situation because she was big and good looking. She was several inches taller than me, I know heavier, and she was really athletic. It was fun.

After that as a senior I had my first real girl friend, she was new to the area and school. She told me she used to wrestle with her old boy friend back in Arizona. Instead of going parking we'd often wrestle, for me it was effective the same. She was from a religious family (she wasn't however) so sex was supposedly bad, but she was fine with wrestling which was a good substitute for me. I had fun anyway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 23:38
buttinface

Not wrestling but I figured I might as well post what first got me into this. We had family friends visiting when I was around 12. My family hadn’t seen them in years and I didn’t even know they had kids. They were staying over for around a week and had 2 daughters and a son. One of the daughters was a few months older than me and extremely attractive at that age. The whole week I kept myself entertained by making making fun of them jokingly and trying to see how frustrated I could get this girl. Didn’t try to actually get her mad or really annoy her but just frustrate her in a flirty way as much as possible. One day it was just me and her in the basement and I was on a roll. I think I went on for about 5 straight minutes just talking shit to her and having a great time. During this, I was laying on one couch while she watched tv on the other. At some point, at the peek of my shit talking abilities she just got up, walked right up to me and straddled me while pinning my arms down. She had a pissed off look on her face but I could tell she was more turned on then actually pissed. Anyways, I apologized while laughing and she just became angrier and made me apologize a couple more times, which I found to be the hottest part. I gladly apologized as many times as she wanted then she just stayed there for a minute looking straight down at me.. Thinking back, I should’ve kept making fun of her just so she kept going. Not sure why I chose to apologize right away, but that’s as far as it went sadly. I still found it extremely sexy and couldn’t believe this girl I barely knew did that. Actually got to recreate it and more with her a few years later...

Last edited by buttinface; 06-Apr-18 at 23:57.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: