Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-19, 00:57
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling a Sadistic Latex Doll 2: Utter Humiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why on earth would anyone want to wrestle (or indeed do anything with) a latex doll? Can’t you communicate with a real human?
Yaaawn.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 10:44
Points: 2,724, Level: 21 Points: 2,724, Level: 21 Points: 2,724, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling a Sadistic Latex Doll 2: Utter Humiliation

Great Story! Concept was awesome honestly ^^ Keep it up!
Old 15-Feb-19, 14:33
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling a Sadistic Latex Doll

Chapters merged. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Mar-19, 04:17
AilingSquirrel

Hey guys, I lied but this one will definitely be the last one, I was requested to do it and thus here you all go, hope you enjoy

It’s been three years since Hannah, my personal latex wrestling doll, had utterly destroyed me for the second time. I gave up on wrestling because I knew I didn’t have the ability to face her again. Well, that’s what I thought at first, but like I said, it’s been three years. After Hannah had completely taken my mind under her control, I began to slip in school. I was a Sophomore originally, now a 5th year, because I had failed some courses the semester Hannah beat me. All of my wrestling friends, who I remained friends with and continued to go the gym with, had all graduated last year.

Physically, though, I never faltered. Not only did I continue to go to the gym with friends, I went on my own… a lot. It became my reason to continue living, having lost all of my pride being defeated by a sex doll. I gave up on partying, I gave up on girls in general, I barely kept myself together through classes, but I went to the gym all of the time. I lost my cut aesthetic I held for the girls and to be in a lower weight class, andI just went and got jacked. It began with no real purpose, but over the last couple of years, I figured I did have a reason to get strong. I was going to beat the everloving fuck out of this doll and get my life back on track. I was strong before, but now I was a monster. Instead of winning wrestling competitions, I went to weight lifting competitions.

I’m supposed to graduate in just a couple of weeks, but I was done with school, because all of my last few classes just had projects to submit. I was going to beat the doll, and then I was going to graduate, and I could leave this all behind. I kept talking to my wrestling coach, asking for tips in the gym and just generally being buddies, so I knew that they still had the dolls. Apparently they worked great, and our team had never been more dominant in tournaments. They didn’t work well transferring to new people, because there was no way to wipe the A.I., but they felt bad throwing them out, so they were kept in storage, including Hannah.

It was a Saturday night that I decided to fight her. The lock to the mat room broke sometime in the past year, which they never fixed because it still looked fine, and it kept people out. I snuck in, not needing to tell anyone where I was going this time, and I felt incredible nostalgia for wrestling. I really did miss the sport and the team, but that nostalgia turned to anger as I realized who had taken it all away from me. Hannah, who had once tortured me for literal days, was about to meet her maker.

Hannah had a name tag put on her by old buds, so it wasn’t hard to find her. I picked her up, finding her surprisingly light when deactivated, and brought her over to the corner she had last beat me at, which happened to be empty. I was gonna put her in the corner and humiliate her, enjoying every second of it. I turned her to 10, took a deep breath, and hit the on button. As she stood up, time fell to a standstill, as she took her familiarly hypnotic steps to her corner, raising her hands for a test of strength.

Once I reached my corner, she began stepping towards me, her gentle footsteps being incredibly loud to my ears, which had zoned absolutely everything else out. I ran at her, met her hands, and began to push. My strength training had done wonders for me, and she couldn’t immediately push me down, but I was shocked at how much resistance I was facing. I was benching at least 3-4 times my numbers just a few years before, I hadn’t even realized just how outmatched I was before. My shock put a hesitation in my push, and that’s all she needed to finally overthrow the power struggle and push me to the ground.

I raced to get back up before she could get me on the ground, which was met with a fierce punch to the gut. One singular punch was all it took to wind me, and then she began slapping me. Her slaps were hard and fast, too fast for me to even follow. I was still kneeling when she began slapping, and I was stuck kneeling the whole time. Each slap I felt the contrast between the soft, smooth feeling of her hand contrast with the stinging pain of a slap. She stopped and took a step towards me, and in that instant I got up and dive tackled her to the ground, attempting to turn the fight into my favor.

On the ground I hugged her arms and pushed her on the ground, and in retaliation she wrapped her legs around me. I could instantly feel that despite my years of hard work, the strength in her legs far surpassed those in my arms. I let go of her arms in an attempt to pitifully dislodge myself from her legs, freeing her to grab the back of my head and bring it into her massive tits. Her legs crushed the air out of me, and her tits made it impossible to get more. My arms flailed uselessly at her thighs, my strikes doing absolutely nothing against something that didn’t feel pain, and eventually I was knocked out for the first time of the night.

I came to in the corner where the walls met, with her standing on the other side, actually tapping her foot. Was she bored? The damage to my psyche paused me getting up for a moment, which gave her enough time to almost make it to me before I was fully stood up. I instinctively threw out a punch before realizing what a waste of time it was, which she simply took in the face before turning and launching a kick into my chest, pushing me back into the corner. While I attempted to regain my breath, she took another couple steps closer, crouched and sent her foot to crush my throat up against the wall.

I fruitlessly grasped at her leg, attempting to take it off or slide out, but I had no chance. I was forced to look down at her long, shiny leg, leading to the rest of her perfect body. After so long away from the dolls and having not been with a girl in over three years, I was ashamed to admit I could feel my unit pulsing, my body unable to to send the blood to my head anyways since my throat was being crushed by Hannah’s foot.

I was starting to lose consciousness when she let go of me, and I slowly slid down, my legs being left wide open. For a moment I was scared of a low blow, but I figured she had never done one before so she wouldn’t start now. Which I was sort of right about, but not fully. Instead, she took a step closer and looked straight down at my hard cock. She leaned over and began hypnotically swaying her breasts. I didn’t have the will to get up, anyways, so I became entranced as I was sat down, watching, when she then put her foot on my dick. Through my thin gym shorts and boxers, I could easily feel her soft foot as it slowly went up and down my shaft, and it didn’t take long before I exploded, moaning in pleasure. She wiped the wetness off her foot on my shorts, and then dragged my legs out from underneath me and I was too weak to do anything about it.

At the center of the mat, she took up her routine throne of my face and sat down, rubbing her ass all over me. The weakness of the beating I had already taken plus the weakness instilled by her foot on my cock made sure that I had no way of fighting back, even with how much stronger I had gotten. The humiliation came running back to me as I went from breath to no breath over and over again, feeling her soft cheeks all over my face. She continued for several minutes before standing and staring at me, her hands on her hips, evidently not electing to smother me out with her ass. Yet.

My spirit hadn’t been fully crushed yet, and when she stood up, I flipped over onto my knees, and tried to tackle her right leg out from underneath her. I underestimated her strength yet again and found myself unable to make her budge whatsoever, feeling like a child trying to tackle their parents’ leg. Unlike my parents though, Hannah brought her other leg up and started stomping on my exposed back, even after I let go, driving away more and more of the remains of my strength. After regular stomping, she brought her other leg into the action and started jumping up and down on me, each jump knocking the air out of my lungs until I just couldn’t keep up and lost consciousness once more.

I woke up in agonizing pain, knowing my back was bruised all over. Hannah was standing directly in front of me, her feet mere inches from my face. I instinctively reached out to grab her ankle, but it was a fruitless measure because I wasn’t strong enough to do anything with it. She brought her uninhibited foot into my face and started rubbing it around, making me let go of her other ankle and then sending a kick to my face, flipping me over entirely onto my back with an explosion of pain.

Laying on my back and staring up at her imposing curvy figure, I mused I must have been out a while because I had regained my ‘stamina,’ so to speak, as I could feel my dick getting a bit hard again. She still hadn’t broken me though, and I refused to let her, so I rolled over onto my hands and knees trying to get up. Not giving me the chance to, she walked up and gave me a kick launching me towards the wall. A few more kicks from her and I was leaned up against the wall, in pain all over, forced to simply watch as she stood over me. She turned around, giving me a nice view of her ass, which she started slowly rotating around, which I’m not gonna lie, had me sort of hypnotized. She stopped, though, turned around, and launched a stomp right into my upper arm, against the wall, and I let out a scream as she turned around and starting shaking her ass at me again.

I couldn’t even move my arm anymore as I tried to worm out away from the wall, when she stopped her twerking and stomped my other arm into the ground. I screamed into the mats, muffling the sound, and felt two more intense auras of pain as she stomped both of my legs individually. I didn’t think anything was broken, but she sure seemed to want me unable to go anywhere or do anything against her.

She flipped me over with her foot, putting me on my still incredibly pained back, and sat on my stomach, facing me. I was spread eagle, unable to do anything at all in response. I thought, ironically, I had become a sort of doll myself, like one kids would play with, unable to move or respond as my torturer could inflict any sort of pain she desired upon me. Unlike regular dolls though, I could actually feel that pain. She placed both of her feet on my face, blocking my air, and grabbed my slowly expanding cock with one of her hands. Then, as she had in our last fight, began to vibrate to further indicate her dominance. Her shaking feet meant she was sort of slapping me with them over and over while I couldn’t breath, her shaking ass on my stomach was placing vibrating my whole body which made me feel increased pain in my back and limbs which had been obliterated, and her shaking hand rapidly brought my cock to full mast, at which point she stopped.

She pushed off of my face to bring her ass hovering over my dick, using her hands to support her in the air, and looked at me. I looked down at her hovering, up at her face, and watched as she slowly lowered herself and began rubbing her ass back and forward on my dick. It was over in seconds as I exploded in glorious pain and nirvana. I lay there, panting, as she got up and stood over my head. She wrapped her ankles tight around my throat and slowly took my breath away, knocking me out again.

I awoke to incredible amounts of pain. It felt like all of the soreness I had from the past three years of working out had been instilled into me at one moment; even if my limbs hadn’t been stomped on, I doubt I could have moved. I was staring straight into the ceiling when I awoke, straining my eyes to see forward I realized I couldn’t see Hannah, until her tits appeared directly above me. She leaned down and layed on top of me, not even needing to bring my head into her tits as my face was forced between them and the ground. I could do absolutely nothing about my situation as she took her tits off of me to get air and then placed them back over and over. During one of my breath breaks I realized there was now a clock on the wall visible from my position, and I noticed that not only had it been hours since I had arrived, the time seemed to go very quickly underneath her tits. She suffocated me with her chest for at least half an hour straight, from the first to the last time I saw the clock, before she stayed on top of me and knocked me out with them.

I awoke to a robotic voice coming from the doll. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then I heard what it was saying; “Charge very low, turn off doll now.”

It hadn’t even occurred to me that the dolls needed to be charged, how did it even work? But I knew that this was my only chance to escape. All I had to do was wait for the batteries to die out and I’d be able to get out, my spirit and body broken once more but as long as I could leave it would be okay. I knew at this point that I would never be able to challenge the doll, there is no way for me to possibly win and there never was. I would just have to live life knowing that. I just had to make it out alive, or so I thought.

Hannah was still standing behind me, as I could tell when my eyes opened to her leaning over me. Upon waking up, she gave me a couple of stomps to the face, and then rubbed her foot on my face for a moment while I laid and had to let it happen. Once she was satisfied, she sat down and brought my torso up, wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing me into another rear-naked choke. I hoped this would be the last hold I had to face, because I assumed she would knock me out and then run out of battery, but what happened was much first.

As she was choking me, she wrapped her legs around me in a scissor, squeezing the air out of my lungs instantly, which I struggled to get back. My arms lay helplessly to my side and I just tried my hardest to breathe in as much air as possible. She slowly increased her strength until I couldn’t breathe at all, then slowly weakened her hold until I was able to struggle for a little bit of air. This went on for a few minutes until, as she was weakening just to the point of me being able to breath, she stopped. Hannah made a large ding sound, and then stopped moving entirely, her arms wrapped around my neck, her arms wrapped around my stomach.

“No, no, no,” I thought, staring at the clock. It was very early Sunday morning at this point, normally nobody would be back until Monday. I sat there, stuck, barely able to breathe, my still wet shorts, surrounded by tight but soft, shiny latex. I could still feel her tits on my back, providing a nice cushion which contrasted with her arm nearly suffocating me. I sat and watched the time go by, slowly regaining feeling in my arms and legs, but still unable to get the doll off of me. I reached around to the back of her neck once I had the strength to do so, but pressing her off button and trying to turn her dial to a 1 did nothing.

It was late Sunday night when I heard the door jostle. Who was going to be here this late? Am I going to get in trouble? Am I okay with getting in trouble if it means getting out? All of these were questions flowing through my mind at a million miles an hour, interrupted by--

“Mike what the hell are you doing here?” and I instantly recognized the voice as well as the face that appeared, both belonging to my former wrestling coach.

I tried to respond but I had a hard enough time breathing let alone talking, so I just tapped on Hannah’s arm. He rushed over and pressed down on the top of her neck, where apparently there was a secret button to open the dial below it. Behind the dial was a button to reset the doll, and a port for the charger.

“Mike if you just wanted to wrestle again you could have come back to a practice you know, you didn’t have to sneak in like this,” he said as he helped me escape the dolls grasp. That was an excuse I hadn’t even thought of, and I just laughed it off and apologized. Thankfully my shorts appeared dry at this point, otherwise things would have been a lot more awkward. It turned out he was actually there to start hauling old dolls back out to the guy who made the AI to reset them to before we got them.

Knowing I would never have been able to beat Hannah anyways, I took my beating in somewhat of a stride. She had broken me, for sure, but I was glad I came back to verify that I never stood a chance. Her getting me off a couple of times might have helped, too.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-19, 13:10
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Few weeks ago I had this idea of writing a wrestling AI and combining it with the modern silicon sexbots...wish, this becomes reality
The Following User Says Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-19, 13:56
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I'm sorry but this whole concept is weird to me
Old 05-Mar-19, 17:36
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Wonderfully written and deliciously perverted fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-19, 17:59
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

perverted being the key word here

Give me a real flesh and woman to wrestle any time
Old 06-Mar-19, 18:11
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I guess if you were a latex fetishist who also liked to wrestle ‘women’, then this must be interesting, otherwise maybe not.... can’t think of many things more ridiculous, even more ridiculous than the hotel I’m staying in now in England with a Western theme, all the staff dressed as cowboys, so so ridiculous
Old 06-May-19, 13:55
comanche

Haha there's no problem, that business just need to label the sex dolls as terminatrix and become rich