Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 24-Jan-19, 20:38
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts
Default Re: SFL: The Return

I have tope next rival is other female with experience.
Old 15-Feb-19, 01:31
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

(Hi all, it's been awhile but here's the start of another match. Again, I'm borrowing another character of Lac's for this, so a special thank you to him!)

I had to admit, despite the way I felt about not being able to out-sexwrestle Misaki and having to resort to crotch mauling, the victory I got over her boosted my profile. Somehow, I went from being the oddity, the old woman who thinks she's still got it, to someone to watch. I found myself being approached a lot more by other members of the roster, congratulated on my win. As I got ready for the first match since the Oil Night event, Mina also informed me the win had increased my status in the official rating system. I was confused about this system which wasn't around when I was in the early days of the SFL.

"What does that even mean?" I replied to the news as I threw my leather jacket on over my red bra, already in the matching panties. "I mean, are we all ranked by like....how close we are to challenging the champion, or something?"

Mina shook her head no with a brief laugh.
"Nothing like that, Alicia. You're looking at this the wrong way. It's sort of like....a power rating, if you ever played any of those card battle games."

I gave her a blank stare in return which made her sigh.

"Ok," she went on, "Let's try it this way. Your rating is sort of a measure of your ability in the SFL. It's a numerical grade, with one being the lowest, most inept, and seven being the highest, and most skilled. When you first had your match against Mark, you came away with a three. See you struggled against fighting a rookie, and, yes, your age and the fact you had been retired for a long time. But you showed a good amount of wrestling skill, and your ability to make him cum almost at will spoke highly of your sexfighting ability. So even though those first three factors weighed heavily against you, you came away with a sort of middle of the road ranking when it comes to how the SFL scores a wrestler's ability."

"So, I'm just average then?" I said. Man, talk about a blow to the ego. All that training and such, and I'm average. Mediocre. Just...meh.

"Well, that was after your first match. But the ratings change every few months depending on your performance in the ring." Mina said as I began to strap on my boots. "It's not just your win loss record. I've seen people lose matches and still go up in their rating if they showed improvement, especially against fighters with higher ratings than they had. Anyway, in your time here, you've gone three and zero. Your second match was against Rescue, who had a higher rating than you, and you beat him in two straight falls. Then, to top it off, in your third win although it wasn't in an official SFL ring, you beat Misaki, the visiting champion of another league. In an event that champion was well known for. So you went from a three at your debut to a five now."

Finishing putting on my boots, I repeated my earlier question.
"So, yeah what does that mean? Does that rating affect who I get matched with?" I asked.

"Um, well kinda. The people in charge of the matchmaking use the rating system when they're putting together the non-rivalry 'random' matches that make up the first half of and episode of the SFL's weekly show, the first hour. They usually try to keep the ratings either equal or within one of each other, to make it a good match. However, when rivalries and faction was spring up, they like to have the rivals battle it out during the program's main event time, the second hour, no matter what rating they have. Makes for good ratings and views." Mina replied. "Also rivalry matches do see a lot of online viewing. People love drama."

"You know, I think this system was something your match booking people had setup, and then maybe someone leaked it. Now, all these people who love statistics have this rating thing to play Fantasy Sexwrestling or something and argue over online." I said, my mind coming to an instinctive leap.

"Close. It was no leak, the SFL let the fans in on it. But you're right, it gets fans talking and keeps interest in the league going. That fantasy sexwrestling thing though...you should talk to someone in marketing that could be a thing." Mina smiled.

"Hey, as long as they cut me in for a share on the money. I'm a single income woman these days..." I grinned back. "Who's my opponent tonight?"

"He's known as the Phenom, but his name is Justin." Mina said, before frowning. "I'm...sorry. I don't really know that much about him since I wasn't involved with his training. Now that you've gone up in your rating, you're going against people that I haven't been involved in training."

That's weird. Normally Mina is like a walking encyclopedia of stats for wrestlers. Still, she couldn't possibly know every single wrestler in the league, considering how big it is these days.

"Ah, don't worry about it. Just keep my guard up, be ready, and be smart, right?" I grinned as I recited her words from when I was sparring under her supervision.

"That's my old girl..." Mina replied back with a light smile.

Opening and then stepping out of the dressing room door I made my backstage to the ramp that would take me to the ring, making my usual entrance to the SFL arena.

Once in the ring, I took off my jacket, handing it over to one of the stage hands as I waited for my opponent. He didn't disappoint. A tall blonde man came down to the ring, pointing at cheering female fans, playing up for the crowd as he made his way down the ramp. So this was the Phenom. He certainly seemed outgoing. I shook my head with a grin as a girl at ringside flashed him, and he took the time to take a selfie with her. But eventually he climbed into the ring.

Meeting each other in the center of the ring, the taller Phenom grinned down at me, standing about a head taller than me.
"Just wanted to say, nice work taking down Misaki. Way to make sure her league didn't get one up on us."

"Hey no worries, big guy. I'm one of the SFL's original girls. No way I was going to let some other fed be able to talk crap about us." I gave a confident smirk as I shrugged.

"Well, that being said, it's gonna be fun making a 'believer' out of one of the SFL's first ladies." he said with a smirk of his own. "And yeah, it's funny you say big guy."

With that, he pulled down his trunks, and my eyes widened in shock. I mean, I've seen a lot of cocks in my life, both in and out of the ring. But holy hell, this guy was carrying some kind of monster between his legs. The guys back then, while certainly not small, weren't carrying around dicks like this in their pants!

"I heard you like to get hot heavy and naked early in matches. I figured I'd save you the trouble of doing this in the ring, so you can focus on....larger matters." he said, his words cutting into my shock.

I knew I had been staring too long when I brought my attention back to his face and saw the smirk there. Too late to deadpan a reaction. Point for him, for getting to me. Still, I slipped a return smile of my own on. Instead of trying to lie about my reaction I acknowledged his....endowment.

"I have to admit, that is the biggest dick I've seen in the SFL." I said as I pulled down my panties and tossing them outside the ring. "But, I see your cock...and raise you a pair..." I went on as I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp on my bra. Freeing my breasts from their lacy prison, i threw the bra lightly at my foe. It hit the Phenom directly in the chest. As he reflexively caught it, I raised my arms up, lacing my hands behind my head as I arched my back slightly. The provocative pose thrust my chest forward emphasizing my already amazing (at least from my point of view) breasts. When his eyes settled on me again, they widened, and I grinned as his cock sprang to attention instantly. A breast man, I see. Well point for me.

The Phenom threw the bra out of the ring.
"Alright, impressive given your age." he said evenly. "But you're still going to worship the Phenom by the time this is done..." he said.

"Oh please.." I rolled my eyes as I came out of my pose. "A mutant cock doesn't make you a good sexfighter. It only makes you a bigger sized loser once it submits to someone with real skill...."

His eyes narrowed at that. "Oh, I'll show you skill, Ruby." he said evenly. Guess I struck a nerve there.

With that we pulled away from each other, waiting for the bell.

Once it came, the Phenom strode forward aggressively, grabbing for my arm. However, his bold aggression made it easy for me grab his wrist and turn into him, hip tossing him to the mat. He sprang back up rushing at me at almost a run, and I quickly used an arm drag to put him back on the canvas. Mina's training must have really upped my game...I don't remember being able to toss larger guys around even back in my earlier time in the league!

The Phenom sprang back up, and looked ready to try again, only to check himself and stop.
"Alright, alright....not bad." he said wagging a finger at me as he backed off, getting into the ropes as I advanced on him. He seemed to be trying to regroup and adjust his strategy. Hmm. The young man apparently came in with a game plan. That was surprising, most bigger types just simply try to overpower and/or fuck their way to a win. This guy had a plan at least. I guessed it was going wrong, but still, at least he had a plan. I adjusted my assessment of him. Not just some meathead.

Him being in the ropes made me back off, giving him a clean break. What can I say, once a face always a face.

When he stepped out of the ropes, he came forward again, although at a slow walk. I matched him, and when we met he reached out, pulling me to him, our lips meeting in a kiss. Ah, switching to soft style sexfighting instead of sexwrestling? Ok then.

My tongue pushed his back into his mouth as I pushed into him, his hard cock rubbing into my firm stomach. His hands went to my tits, starting to squeeze and move the large orbs around in circles, making me groan softly. The Phenom pulled back his hips, squatting down slightly and I knew what he was going for. He was going to try and impale my pussy with that lance between his legs! When they thrust forward, my hands caught his cock, guiding it away from my sex. There was going to be a reckoning between my pussy and that cock, I am the Ruby Ryder after all, but not yet. With his cock caught in my two handed grasp I began to stroke with one hand as the other used it's fingers to rub and caress the large blunt head of his dick.

"Unngh....ahh fuck..." he gasped as he broke the kiss he started. Under my 'assault' he was realizing he was starting to lose this duel. "Shit...!"

Suddenly, he hooked a leg behind one of mine, and pushed me, tripping me down to the canvas. I was on my back, with the Phenom over me. He sprang on top of me, going for a facesit of sorts, facing away from my feet, laying his cock down over my face and mouth.

"Take a good look at it Ruby..." he began as he leaned back and reached behind himself, his hand rubbing my sex, although I think I may have tricked him on accident by not closing my legs, but instead opening them, inviting his fingers to work my sex. I wasn't one to back away for cover up from a sexual showdown. But I think he mistook my unspoken challenge as a sign of weakening focus and being distracted by the monstrous cock on my face. "Oh that's it Ruby, give in..." he said as he starts to rub his fingers along my pussy lips.

But with a deft movement of my head, I took his cock into my mouth, sucking and licking at the head of the shaft. The sudden cry of pleasure makes me think that caught him by surprise. But I swing my legs up, catching his head between my ankles and use them to pull him down to the canvas on his back as I sat up. Keeping his cock in my mouth I spun about, putting us in a sixty nine with me on top. I felt his fingers slide into my pussy as I began to move my head up and down his long length, my tongue swirling around the head. His tongue graced the lips of my sex as he fingered me.

The crowd grew quiet as they waited to see if anyone would cum during this sexual duel. I grew wet from his efforts, moaning around the cock in my mouth, but the Phenom's efforts were starting to grow more erratic and unfocused as the pleasure mounted for him. I went for the finish, although I had misgivings. I pushed my head all the way down, my nose meeting his pelvis as I took all the cock he had to offer in my mouth, down my throat. Holy Christ I have deep throated quite a few cocks and strap ons and dildos but this was still a test of oral skill and stamina....but I still managed my gag reflex and moaned sending the vibrations along his shaft. The crowd gave a "Whoooooah!" as I guessed the image was put on the big screen.

The Phenom threw his head back with a scream of shock and surprise.
"Ohhhhhh.....ohhhh...that's...not, you can't...no, no!" the blonde cried out suddenly rolling us over.

He pulled his cock out my mouth, I guess with the intent of escaping. But I really wasn't willing to let that happen. That cock was going to submit! I trapped his head between my legs, crossing my ankles behind his head, keeping him from rising off of me. Then with his cock....that oh so long cock, dangling down over my chest, I grinned and cupped my breasts, trapping that monster between them. The 'ladies' were up to the task, sliding up and down his length, the head of his shaft poking in and out of the bottom of my cleavage.

"Unnnhh...ohhhh...god those tits...oh FUCK!" he screamed out the last word as his climax overtook him, his cock's submission erupting from his downward facing cock and along my stomach, burst after burst hitting my skin before his orgasm finally faded.

Releasing the Phenom, I rolled him off of me, getting to my feet.

"Like I said, the bigger the cock, the harder it cums..." I said with a grin, taking a towel from the ref to wipe myself down as I went to my corner. After a moment, the blonde man went to his, rubbing a hand over his short hair.

From there I could hear the commentators talking about the fall.

"Ruby's titjobs were known a known as a signature of hers, back in the early days." one was saying. "She must still have it, cause both Rescue and now the Phenom have given up sexual submissions to her breasts."

"It looked like the Phenom was outclassed at every point during that sexfight exchange towards the end. For every move, Ruby matched and then out performed him. And my word, that deepthroat! Has anyone else been able to do that to the Phenom's cock!?"

As they went on, I tuned them out, looking across the ring at my opponent. Although he lost, he seemed to be composing himself well. The Phenom's head was turned to someone in the front row, but before I could follow his gaze his head turned to face me. He gave another one of those confident smiles as he stepped out of the corner, ready to start again.

(Also, some of you may have noticed I've changed Ruby's avatar picture. With her age being 36, possibly even older, I felt her first one was a little young looking. But I can't seem to edit my very first post on this thread, so I'll just put it down here. Anyway, if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know, and as always please also read the Tales of the Sex Fight League by batman4life and Lac's Mixed Sexfight Match Hunter vs Wildcat for more of this kind of action! They're both really well done!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Justin.jpg (12.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg newruby.jpg (167.3 KB, 365 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 19:51
Last Achievements

Coming out of the corner to start the second round with the Phenom, I began to circle to my left and kept a wary eye on him. Other than that though, I didn't make an effort to attack or go after him. The way I figured it, with me taking the first fall, the burden of having to be aggressive was on him since he had to make up the fall he just lost.

"Come on Ruby, you're not tired already are you? Feeling your age maybe?" he quipped.

In response I simply smirked and wagged my finger at him in a no-no gesture. I wasn't going to do him the favor of being goaded into a bad opening move that could be reversed and win him an easy round. No, he was going to have to force the issue.

Figuring out that I wasn't going to take the bait, the younger man would suddenly lunge forward, arms reaching for my head and shoulder. Knowing the strength advantage would be his, I ducked low and started moving forward and starting to come up inside his reach and maybe go for my own hold up close when he was off guard. But then he stopped short. A feint, I realized, and I had fell for it!

Catching me before I could change direction, he grabbed me around the waist and lifted me off my feet. From there he ran towards one of the corners and then drove me back first against the turnbuckles. "Ooouuff!" I cried out loudly as my body was sandwiched between his body and those padded, but unforgiving turnbuckles.

Not done with that, he grabbed hold of my arm and used it as a handhold. Pulling me out of the corner he would irish whip towards the turnbuckles on the opposite side. Careening wildly, my back once again felt the jarring impact of meeting the corner. My head bowed down as I pressed a hand to the small of my back. He must have decided if he couldn't out wrestle, or out fuck me, he would simply hurl me around until I couldn't offer any sort of resistance before taking the fall however he wanted. Hearing the thud of approaching footsteps on the run, indicating a charging large man rushing my way to drive his greater bulk into mine, my instincts warned me of the danger I was in.....

As well as an opprotunity.

Ignoring the urge to get out of the corner early, I kept my ears focused on those footsteps, while gripping the top rope tightly with the hand not pressed against my back. The footsteps stopped. Once they did, I yanked on the top rope while lunging to the side, propelling myself out of the corner as I raised my head. As I suspected, the blond was in the air, having gone for a leaping body splash. But I had vacated the corner, and the only thing waiting him were those turnbuckles, which drove the air out of him as the front of his body hit them!

He staggered backwards out of the corner, a hand over his stomach. Moving to press the advatange, I stood beside him and a little behind. Grabbing his near arm, I pulled it straight while wrapping my other arm around his head and placing my leg behind his. Keeping my hold on his head, I suddenly threw myself backwards, taking him with me to drive his back and head against the canvas! The move was called the Russian leg sweep, although was it really Russian? Something some guys drunk on vodka did to each other one day? Anyway I'm rambling.

Getting up, I felt a twinge in my lower back. Wincing, I put my hand there as I looked down on the Phenom, who lay on the mat cradling his head. I decided that maybe I'd give my body a break from the abuse of fighting, and settle this fall my way. Kicking him onto his back, I straddled the stunned man's waist, and grasped his cock. After some quick strokes of my hand, he was hard enough for what I had in mind. I was going to conqueor this thing he was so proud of using my pussy, the very part of me he wanted to use his cock on. I lowered myself slowly onto it, guiding it between the lips of my sex and into me, easing myself down until it was all the way in

"Holy....hell." I breathed. This thing was huge, feeling way more intense than I expected! I arched my back and let out a cry of pleasure as my pussy was filled more than ever before! Focus, Alicia remember you're going to pound this thing to the ground, I reminded myself mentally.

I began to move my hips, rising up and down along his length. I kept the pace slow, trying to get used to the massive size of the member within me. "Ahhhnn....ohhhh my god...." I closed my eyes and moaned out at the sensation of this monster moving in me. Ok this thing was too damn big to take without risking losing control. But no way I was backing down from this after starting it. I'd have to beat it another way. I eased up on how much of it I was taking in by leaning down, placing my hands on the man's chest and using my hips to only take in the top half of the cock, letting my insides grind against the head and upper part of his length. A shudder ran through him along with a moan of "Ohh...fuck..." Yeah, this could work....

But after a few long moemnts of this I felt hands close on my wrists, shocking me into opening my eyes.

"Surprise, darling. You didn't think you'd have your first dance with the beat without feeling ALL of what it can do, did you?" the Phenom said.

Shit, he recovered!

The younger man began to thrust up into me, forcing me to take his hard cock in it's entirity! I let out a howl of sexual pleasure and duress as I arched my back again. "Ahhhhh god...damn!" I cried out as it began to ravage my pussy! "So....big...oh god!"

"There we go folks, the one ride the Ruby Ryder can't handle!" the Phenom called out.

"Fuck....you!" I gasped out, trying to rally. But each thrust of his hips lifted me up, filled my pussy to it's inner depths, trashed my focus as they sent my breasts bouncing!

"You're the one who's fucked, Ruby! Now cum!"

With that he sped up the motion of his hips, that massive cock of his pistoning my sex!

"Ohhh...ahhhhnnn oh my god, yes fuck me....oh YESSSSSS!" I screamed out the last as my pussy quivered and spasmed around the Phenom's cock, drenching it with my juices as I gave up the sexual submission! After it faded, I slumped down onto the younger man's chest as the ref called the fall in his favor. I felt him roll me off of him, and I put a hand on my pussy after his cock left it. I rose to my feet on rubbery legs and staggered to my corner. The Phenom did as well, although with a more steady step than my own.

I took deep breaths, trying to center myself and regain my focus. Lord above, that cock was so good....and so dangerous! And that he made me cum even though I was riding him! God that was embarrassing, finishing someone from the cowgirl spot is supposed to be my thing! Hearing the crowd roar, I opened my eyes. The Phenom was stroking himself, his hand flying up and down his member. With a ragged yell, his cock erupted after a short moment of masturbation. He had been closer than I thought...goddammit! If I could have kept my shit together I could have turned it around! Frustration coursed through me as he winked at me, chest heaving from his self inflicted orgasm. Then he turned his gaze to someone in the crowd, and I followed it, and saw a girl with long red hair in the front row by the guard rail give him a thumbs up. Catching me looking at her, she raised her eyebrow, then wagged her finger at me as if to say mind my business. A fan? No, too self assured for that. Whatever. She was right, I had other things to concern myself with. Closing my eyes, I heard the announcer giving their after fall commentary.

"You know, just when you think someone is out of it, he or she comes from behind to take the fall. I mean, the Phenom started, for him, really aggressively, hurling Ruby into one corner after the other. I guess he just went for the brute force approach after Ruby out-grappled him last fall. But, I was sure the Phenom's fans were about to come away sad after a sudden dodge by the Ryder put him at her mercy. But then, the Phenom thoroughly fucks Ruby into submission....from the bottom spot! He was right, the Ryder couldn't ride him!"

"True, but I wouldn't say that with absolute certainty. I mean, the Phenom rubbed one out just now, so he must have felt he wouldn't be able to cool down enough before the next fall. SFL wrestlers don't do that unless they need to, it's like a matter of pride, I think. But, back to the matter, I don't think Ruby is prepared for the cock of the Phenom. She didn't ride with the same confidence she usually does, and she didn't use any of those hip movements we've seen her use in her previous matches. His size might just be more than what she can handle before losing control!"

Says you, buddy. Says you. There is a whole other fall, and this time, I'll be ready for anything...

(Thanks for reading the third fall of Ruby's match against the Phenom. Thanks again to Lac for letting me use him, and please if you haven't check out his Mixed Sexfight thread! Also batman4life's Tales of the Sexfighting League is a fun read, and if you haven't you should! La Dama is one of my favorite characters of his!)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 20:21
Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,269 Times in 267 Posts

Appreciate the kind words as always, and great job on the Ruby/Phenom match thus far. Your descriptive detail and fight choreography is really enthralling, and I always look forward to each update.

Oh and btw, feel free to use any of my SFL characters anytime if you'd like!
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 22:10
Last Achievements

Hey thanks so much! It means a lot to hear you trust me with the wonderful people you came up with!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 16:15
Points: 3,694, Level: 25 Points: 3,694, Level: 25 Points: 3,694, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi Valen, just to say this girl sooo loves your story, especially the in-between bits, they make it a story and not just the guys' usual series of slugfests with too little context. I never could see why there was so little from a girl's point of view. I would have thought the guys would be desperate for it -especially the insights into a girl's feelings and reactions in a sex-fight. One thought though, from one girl to another, maybe don't just do the opposite of the guys' stories where it is usually all one way endings, how about using your excellent writing skills to show the same character losing to a guy?
The Following User Says Thank You to xljubljana For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 18:26
Last Achievements

Coming out of the corner for the third fall, I really had to resist the urge to simply rush at the Phenom. He had the size and strength advantage, as he proved in the last round by tossing me from corner to corner. The match was tied up at a fall a piece. Not good....but not bad either. But what was worse for me was the way the younger man was looking at me now. He knew he had discovered a chink in my armor, a weakness he could exploit, and it was hard and ready between his legs, ready to plunder and ravish me again.

I feinted a sudden lunge at him that made him take a quick backstep, making some in the crowd laugh. The image of a taller man stepping back from a smaller woman was kinda like a German shepherd backing away from a poodle. I didn't blame him though, by now he had enough of a clue about my wrestling ability to be wary of it.

"Come on Ruby why waste time with the wrestling around? Don't you want to take another ride on the Phenom?" he taunted. "Bet there wasn't anything like it back in the day. The way you screamed for me, you can't deny it....you want it again, bad."

"Oh don't worry, I fully intend on taking another test drive." I replied, refusing to be taunted by the him, no matter how accurate it was. "You know, it's a good thing you come so....well equipped. Cause really that's about all you've got. This match would have been over last round without it..."

That wasn't exactly true. I mean it was half true. Yeah it would have been over in the last fall if I hadn't decided to mount that monster...but it's not like he was completely clueless at wrestling, both regular and erotic. Still the barb must have struck a nerve, cause he roared and came at me at a run, his arm lashing out in a massive clothesline!

Reacting quickly, I ducked under the blow, and came up behind him. Jumping onto his back, I locked in a sleeper hold while I curled my legs around his ribs and stomach in a body scissors! Then, I applied pressure with all my limbs, while shifting my weight to the side to take him down the mat. With him off his feet, the Phenom wouldn't be able to use his size advantage. But somehow he stayed standing!

He then started running backwards. I knew what he was up to, but there was no way to escape, so I just braced myself as much as possible. He slammed into the corner back first, squashing me against the turnbuckles. The impact was rough, but I held on, digging in with my holds.

"Damn it...." he swore. "Get off...me!"

"Not happening. Just tap, boy, before you go out!"

Not replying he took a few steps out of the corner and then lunged backwards, slamming me against it again! Pain flared in my back again, but I doggedly held on, feeling his resistance fading!

The Phenom staggered out of the corner this time, making it to the center of the ring. Coming to a stop, I readied myself for him to finally topple over. Then his arms reached up, grabbing my head and holding it against the top of his. From there, he simply dropped to his ass, and the top of his skull slammed up into my chin in a jawbreaker!

Suddenly the world grew hazy as I looked up into the bright lights, my thoughts scattered across creation as I clung to consciousness. I wasn't even aware that I had released the Phenom, or did I know at the time what state he was in. The crowd was cheering, our fans cheering us to recover

After a short while, I felt a pleasurable sensation start to radiate from my pussy, piercing the haze I had been knocked in to. With a confused moan, I looked down my body, and saw my legs had been raised up and draped over a pair of shoulders, and a blonde head between my legs. The Phenom was trying to get me to cum while I was out of it.....and he was good at it!

"Mmmmmnnn...quit it!" I groaned out, trying to shove his head away, but unable to summon up much strength. I shook my head, trying to clear it, even as he sucked on my clit, making my hips buck and writhe as I fought against the pleasure.

Finally able to focus enough to realize my position, I remembered that a rope break couldn't save me from a sexual attack. I'd have to do something else. So I slammed my thighs shut around his head, while my hands shoved his face hard against my pussy! Between crushing pressure of my thighs and my hands sealing his mouth against my sex, I began to deprive him of air again. I guessed the Phenom hadn't fully recovered his wind after the body scissors, because he panicked, his body suddenly thrashing about! He tried to move his tongue, but the pressure on his head kept him from doing too much in the way of pleasuring me, thankfully. I saw his hand raise up quivering, about to tap and the fans supporting me roared, thinking I had this. Hell, even I thought I had this, which was why I was shocked when he suddenly seemed to remember where he was, and shifted his body about slightly, instead of tapping out. Then he was able to stretch out, and with his height, managed to get a foot on the ropes!

"Break! Break the hold!" the ref admonished me, but I was already turning him free so I could also roll under the ropes. Before the ref finished her second call, I was on my feet outside the ring, shaking my head again to clear out the last of the cobwebs, as well as try and calm my libido.

The ref began the twenty count, but I took my time to stroll slowly towards one of the steps leading back to the apron instead of just rolling in. Coincidence made me pass by the woman who the Phenom had been exchanging looks with earlier. Unlike everyone else who was cheering or yelling something, she just regarded me with a grin as she mouthed the words 'Having fun?' at me. Who the hell...? I began to get an odd feeling about her. Pushing it aside, I went up the steps as the count reached fifteen. I stepped into the ring.

Once I got both feet in, the Phenom grinned at me. "Enjoy your little break?"

"Oh, I'm all good..." I deadpanned. "Just stretching my legs a little."

From a clean position, I lunged forward, only to be met by the Phenom. Our grapple went quickly into his favor as he applied a side headlock. But I surprised him by suddenly grabbing a hold of his cock, stroking him as I wrapped my other arm around his waist, keeping him close as he moaned, his shaft hard in my hands. He reacted swiftly, suddenly tossing me over his hip so I landed on my back! I cried out, holding my hand to my lower spine as my abused back reminded me of the pain it was in. The Phenom's shadow loomed over me suddenly. He had apparently run to the ropes and came back, leaping into a body splash to try and smoosh the fight out of me. Quickly, I tucked my legs up, and I felt his midsection impact against my knees, driving the air out of him as even his muscled abs couldn't withstand the impact with all of his weight behind it!

He gave a strangled groan and rolled off of me, gasping, onto his back.

Wait. Here, now, I could end it, I realized. Ignoring my body's tired pleas to rest, to try and let my back recover, I flopped over and crawled to him. I stopped when I was leaning down over his head, facing towards his feet. Then I simply leaned down, pressing my breasts down over his face as my hands slid under his head to keep him clasped tight, his nose pressing against my chest bone as my ladies enveloped him in a smother! I rested my head down on his chest, bearing down on my hold!

The blonde's legs kicked and thrashed, and then stretched again, reaching for the ropes, but this time, we were too far away. His hands slapped and thudded against my back as he panicked again but as the hold wore on, they grew weaker as his motions began to slow. Relief went through me. He burned up too much air, I figured, from all that thrashing and beating my back. He'd either have to tap or go out.

Suddenly the crowd began to roar and scream. What was happening? I raised my head in time to see a dark haired, busty woman in a red string bikini set roll into the ring. Who the hell is this....?

"Sorry to cut in but I'll take it from here." she says as she stands up advancing on me as I rise to my own feet getting my guard up. Before I could reply though, I hear an angry voice yell out "Vixen, you bitch!" as the woman from the crowd slides into the ring. Her red hair has fallen off, revealing it to be a wig to disguise her own dark hair! She launches herself at the first woman as if she was a missile programmed to destroy her! Taking her down, the second woman starts raining slaps and blows across this Vixen's face before slipping her hands into her top and squeezing hard, drawing a yell of pain! Then they start rolling about as the first one recovers from her shock and starts fighting back!

Yeaaaah, no. Too crazy for me. I'm out, I decided. There was too many people here for a one on one match. Giving the battling women a wide berth, I walked around them heading for the ropes, watching as they roll out of the ring to land on the outside. But they weren't between me and the ramp so that was good.

I had bent over, getting my upper body through the ropes, moving gingerly as the pain in my back flared up when suddenly a pair of hands grasped a hold of my hips and I felt my legs get kicked apart.

"What the fuc-oouuuuhhhh!" I began but my exclamation turned into a howl of shocked pleasure as a familiar and massive cock invaded my pussy! Looking back, I saw the somewhat recovered Phenom, having apparently not gone all the way out during my hold, trapping me in my bent over state as he thrust away! "Ahh...oh god...the match is over...it's over!" I yelled out as he continued to fuck me. Dimly I was aware of Vixen fleeing back up the ramp as if hell's fire was on her heels as the woman from the crowd chased her for a bit, although then the Phenom's protector looked back at us as he began to stop.

"No it's not, baby! Keep on her!" she called out. "Get the win!"

"Ref!" I screamed out as the cock inside me resumed moving at full speed. "Interference! DQ!"

"No DQ Ruby!" the ref replied. "Neither one of them touched you or the Phenom!"

Fuck, she was right! For a match to actually end in a disqualification for outside interference, one of the participants had to be attacked. Someone could enter the ring, which would draw a warning from the ref, but the match would go on once the outsider left!

"Ahhh, god no....no I won't, I won't!" I cried out, trying to push back, to escape, something. But the position, with me half in and out of the ring, totally exposed, left me with no options!

The Phenom drew his cock all the way back, until only the very tip of the head was in, and them slammed the length all the back in, filling my pussy again! It was the last thing needed to break my resistance! My pussy quivered and spasmed as it went into climax, my juices coating that ravishing cock as I screamed "Ohhhh god, yes, yesyesyes!" before going limp, panting for breath as the massive orgasm faded.

To his credit, my foe didn't let me just topple out of the ring, and instead pulled me in to let me collapse on the mat as the girl ran into the ring and threw herself into his arms.

"Hey, 'kitten." he said as he kissed her briefly.

Getting back to my feet, I glared at the ref.

"Hey, what is wrong with you!? That first woman clearly intended to get involved! Why did you not ring the bell!?" I yelled at her angrily. But the ref had already vacated the ring, leaving us with the after effects of the match.

With a frustrated growl I turned away, and saw the Phenom standing there with....Sexkitten was it?...holding his cock.

"You're not going to leave without the post match 'victory lap' were you?" he said with a grin. "I mean, I won, you lost, and to the victor goes the spoils right?"

"Bullshit, you didn't win." I replied. "I just wanted to leave after two other people jumped into our match. But you jumped me from behind and fucked me into a submission when I wasn't ready! If it wasn't for her and your Sexkitten's catfight here, the ref would be waking you up with smelling salts right about now."

"Yeah, and I would have been yours to do whatever you wanted to..and we all know what you want..." he said, stroking his hand along his length. I had to tear my gaze away from the sight in order to stay mad. The hell is wrong with me, it's just a cock!

"Stop that babe, we're trying to be adults." Sexkitten said before I could come up with a scathing reply. "Look I get it, you were expecting a one on one match, a bunch of people ran in, you thought forget this I'm gone. But, in the last match I had, something similar happened but a....friend of mine taught me I had to stay focused on what was important. Which if you're in a match...is the match! But you've been around long enough to know that. So who are you really mad at? Him for keeping his eye on the ball, or yourself for taking your eye off it?"

Sexkitten had a stupid name....but she had a point. God damn it.

"Alright, alright. Are you in college as a psych major when you're not in the SFL, cause you should be." I muttered. "Look, all I know is we'd better fuck or fight, or the crowd is gonna boo us out when we leave for taking this long.." I replied. "So, here, let me pay my 'debt' and we can-" I began as I sunk to my knees in front of the Phenom.

But then he stepped away.

"Both of us." he said.
"Babe, it was your win, not a team win." Sexkitten said.
"Yeah, but if you hadn't thought ahead, Megan would have cost me the match....and you reminded me of the rules. So, yeah without you-"

"Fine. Just stop talking, the sweetness is going to make me gag." I cut in. To be honest, a thrill raced through me at the thought of being with both of them at once....but they didn't need to know how hot the thought was to me.

"Oh...well in that case, yes please..." Sexkitten said as she began to quickly strip off her clothing.

"Well, then here's something to gag on." the Phenom said as he took his cock and shoved it in my face. I took it into my mouth, sucking on it as I ran my hand up and down it's length.

I felt the Sexkitten settle down behind me as I worked, having gotten naked pretty quickly. Her hands roamed over my breasts, caressing them, feeling them.

"Oh shit, they're real..." she breathed up to him. What...did she think they weren't? What were people saying about me?

"'Kitten, you think every big chested girl has fake tits..."
"Some of them are..." Sexkitten grumbled as she continued to fondle my breasts.

My nipples hardened into hard thick points that Sexkitten began to flick her fingers over. With a moan, I drove my head forward, deepthroating the Phenom again, drawing a shuddering "Ohh my god, keep it in....yes..." from him.

"That's insane.." his partner said in disbelief, before I felt her fingers drift down to my pussy, finding it newly soaked. "Oh babe, she's so wet...." she told him as her fingers caressed and rubbed over the lips of my sex, teasing my clit. I bucked against her hand, moaning around the cock lodged in my throat.

Phenom pulled his cock away with a gasp of "Wait...wait, don't wanna cum yet. Play with Emma. Sexkitten, I mean."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." I said after taking a deep breath. With that I turned and shoved Emma onto her back, then started going down on the younger woman. She was damp and aroused, apparently watching the earlier match and then this had an effect on her. My fluttered my tongue in quick, random motions over her clit, drawing a startled "Ohhhh, my god Justin, her tongue..." as I teased her folds before sucking on her clit.

"Right?!" The Phenom, Justin shook his head. "Now that you're feeling it, you won't give me shit about the way I couldn't handle being in a sixty nine with her..."

"Unngh...oh god, just a little more, fuck that's good...." Emma groaned as her hips started to quake I swirled my tongue about her clit, first one way then the other. "Oh shit, shit yes, oh my god!"

The Sexkitten's juices flowed over my tongue and chin as she came loudly.

"Oh...oh wow..." she groaned a hand on her face.

"Well, you've been a good girl, so let's give you what you want..." I heard the Phenom say before he rolled me onto my back. Emma then straddled my face as her partner knelt between my legs, spreading them apart and holding them open. I felt his cock enter me and I gave a loud cry of ecstasy as I was stretched around it's girth.

"Mmm, sounds like you made a believer out of her..." the Sexkitten grinned. "But let's show her that thing we came up with while we were down in Texas."

"What are you two talking about-ohhhhhh fuuuck!" I started to say but then, Sexkitten began to tease and drum her fingers against my clitoris while her man slowly began to fuck me. My pussy was so full, and then to have Emma's fingers playing with my sensitive clit while dealing with that sensation..my god! I came right then, a loud cry tearing loose from my mouth!

"And we haven't even really started..." Emma cooed. "Tiffany lasted longer than this before cumming."

"Wait what?" I blinked. "Who's Tiffaahhhhhhnn!"

Justin had begun to speed up his hips, as the Sexkitten fit my clit between two of her fingers and then jiggled it about.

"Holy shit....yes, yes....cumming again!" I shrieked as my sex climaxed again. Leaning up, I began to lick and suck on the Sexkitten's pussy seated above me!

"Unnnngh, oh god, she's so into this!" the Sexkitten purred as I managed to wring another climax out of her after a few moments...even as they got another senses shattering orgasm out of my sex. I was a wreck, panting and moaning incoherently even as I instinctively ate out Emma.

"She's ahh fuck, she can really squeeze my cock, I can feel it when she cums...almost there...Emma babe get off her, I know how I want to cum-" Justin groaned as he pulled out out of me.

"Yeah, yeah I know how you want her to make you cum.." the Sexkitten said dryly as she got off my face, only to have Justin straddle my face.

Oh, right. Of course. I cupped my breasts around his cock, turning my thick nipples so they grazed his it's length. It didn't take long after that, a few thrusts later a startling amount of his cum erupted from his shaft, coating my face and tits as he gave a loud yell.

I lay panting, holding my sex, almost fucked beyond reason as the couple got to their feet.

"Well, if we didn't know before we do now, we can really wreck a woman like this." the Sexkitten said. "Time to go..."
"See you around Ruby. If you want to go again, just remember, I can own your pussy at any time..." the Phenom said as the two of them left.

After my body and brain rebooted themselves, I got to my feet. I was tired, my back hurt, and I was covered in a man's victory cum after a loss. A bad day in the SFL. I didn't even stick around to listen to the commentators, I knew they'd just talk about how I let myself be a plaything for a young couple after my opponent fucked me into a screaming submission. If it wasn't for Vixen and Sexkitten's spat distracting me I would've had this!

With a sigh of frustration and embarrassment, I rolled out of the ring and went to the back. A hot shower and a glass of wine...that's all I wanted more than anything else.

But....sometimes you don't get what you want.

Later in the back.

"Alicia, are you ok...?" Mina asked worriedly as I entered the dressing room that had been designated as mine for the night. I was holding my back, a towel wrapped around me to preserve my non-existent modesty as I made my way through the back.

"Not now, Mina. Fucking Vixen, Sexkitten! Had to bring their drama into my match! Phenom takes me from behind cause he knew he couldn't do it any other way!" I snarled the fury I had forgotten about during the three way coming back, with interest. "I had him! And let's forget who else is to blame. Me! I could've gotten back on him, put him out after Sexkitten ran in. But no, I just wanted to get out of there and not get drawn into someone else's drama!" I trailed off into a frustrated growl.

"Hey, let me take a look at your back and-" Mina began again, but I cut her off.

"Just let me be, damn it!" I shouted at her.

There was a moment of stunned silence as we looked at each other.
Mina broke it by turning to the door, and opening it.

"Wait!" I called out. "I'm sorry, that was-"

But the door swung shut behind her.

"Fuck..." I breathed.

Damn it what was wrong with me? Mina of all people didn't deserve me lashing out at her. This loss was playing havoc with me. Why was I so worked up? It wasn't for a title or anything. Was it because of the ranking thing? Was I really worried about that? Yeah kinda. A little. But what was it that was sending me into such a rage about this? I took some deep breaths, trying to figure it out.

A knock at the door drew me out of my introspection. Mina!

I threw open the door only to see a woman I didn't know, flanked by a man who was also a stranger. Wait...hold on maybe I did know her, her face seemed familiar.

"Hi, Ruby right?" she said with a friendly smile. "I'm Nikky, Wildcat to the fans out there."

Oh right, way back after my first match back with Mark, I saw a flyer advertising a match with her as one of the headliners. One of the many headliners considering it was some sort of group vs group grudge match.

"Umm, right. Alicia." I returned her introduction, but told her "Look, it's not a great time. I just had a match, and I'm kinda beat up-"

"It sucks doesn't it?" Nikky cut in. "You made all the right decisions, toughed your way through the worst of it, was winning that match physically and sexually, only to have it stolen out from under you."

I gave a weary grin.

"Well, when you put it like that, yeah. It's not great." I said as I opened the door wider. "Come on in."

"Wait out here..." Nikky told her friend. "Girl talk."

Once we were inside, I motioned to a nearby seat as I sat down in another.

"Look, I'll get right to it, Alicia." she said. "You had that guy beat. Every which way. You out wrestled him, mostly had him outfucked except for when well..."

"Yeah, I rode a dick I couldn't handle..." I filled it in for her.

She shrugged and continued. "Right. But other than that, you had him beat. Especially at the end, had him smothered out. But then, Vixen and Sexkitten...."

I gave a frustrated shake of my head.
"I know, I made a bad call in leaving."

"No girl, you made a bad call not having someone there to watch your back."

"Huh?"

"Phenom and Sexkitten, they run with a group. Did you think it was a coincidence that 'Kitten was out in the crowd during the match? Even if Vixen didn't show up, she would have gotten involved anyway. She wasn't going to let him take another loss so soon after he lost in the tournament they were in." she explained. "And if not her, someone else from their group."

I frowned.
"How big is this group?" I asked.

"Fairly big. Five of them, but I think they picked up two more recently."

"Christ, that's a lot." I muttered. "Still I'll find a-"

"It's not just the number, Ruby. A lot of them are good, talented. Two of them are former tag champs, the SFL champion herself runs with them-"

"Wait, Dana?" I looked up. "Um, the Killer Queen, I mean, she's with them?"

This could be bad. Dana and I have history from way back. If she has a group...maybe that whole thing was the start of something? A way to get at me without her showing her hand? Wait if she wanted payback, why not come out and get it over with, one way or the other? The title, maybe she didn't want to risk it....

"You know Dana?" Nikky cut into my thoughts, surprised that I knew the champs actual name. She leaned forward intently. For some reason, I felt the need to be cautious here.

"Well, a little. She was starting out near the end of my first run with the SFL. And since it was a lot smaller, everyone knew everyone's names." I shrugged.

Nikky looked at me intently.
"Alicia, I'll cut right to it. I have a group of my own. We could use you."

"Me? I'm someone who just came back after being long retired. What could I bring to your group? You're one of the current tag champs, your group would have to be up to par with your level, right?"

"You would think so, right?" Nikky said with a shake of her head. "But still, when it comes to pure sexfighting skill, you're one of the best I've seen at forcing orgasms. Even your wrestling, which I honestly wasn't expecting much of given your reputation, is actually quite good. You'd be a good addition. And, Alicia...you need this. The league has changed since you've been away. Once you get to a certain point here, you need someone...a partner or a group...to cover your back. We can do that for you, that way you know the next time you lose a match, it's not because someone else got into it."

She put out a hand.
"But...I need to know now, Alicia. There is a lot happening, and I need to know if I can count on you."

I mulled it over. This...this was the sort of shit I avoided like the plague. Gang wars, faction drama. Also, I didn't know if I could really trust Nikky. But then I remembered the look Dana shot me so long ago, after the match. I managed to break her will, make her plead and scream not for mercy from pain, but for sexual pleasure. I made a slut out of her for a bit, much worse than even my display with Phenom and Sexkitten. And...I was one of the few that had seen the Queen at her lowest, was the one that put her there, even if I didn't mean to. Was that something Dana could let go of? Would she resort to sending people at me instead of coming at me herself? I didn't know for sure...and because of that, I had to make sure I had someone at my back. Even if it wasn't someone I could trust, it was someone.

Right?

Reaching out, I shook her hand.
"Alright...I'm in."

(Hi everyone! That one ran longer than I thought it would, but I hope you liked it. If some of you are keeping track, this actually takes place shortly after the tournament Lac is writing over in this Mixed Sexfighting Hunter vs Wildcat thread. It's not necessary for enjoyment, but still if any of you might be confused about timelines or what not, there it is. Anyway, thanks again for reading! Feel free to leave your thoughts and suggestions!)

Last edited by Valen; 18-Feb-19 at 18:22.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 19:20
Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63 Points: 20,864, Level: 63
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,269 Times in 267 Posts

Great job as always! You definitely got me with the surprise interference ending, and it certainly worked to not only integrate the larger conflict in Lac's series into Ruby's story, but also lay down the foundation for future matches (in particular, very excited to see the Dana/Ruby match whenever that comes). All and all, great storytelling all around.

Can't read to read the next update!
Old 18-Feb-19, 20:26
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Amazing, it is goint more hot and hot
Old 25-Apr-19, 19:21
Last Achievements

(So, I wrote this as an add on of sorts to the latest chapter of Lac's Mixed Sexfighting story, to showcase what happened backstage between Kenzie and Johnny's stepsister Tiffany before the Sexkitten's match with Apollo Thanks again, as always for reading, and to Lac for letting me borrow the Goddess!)

As Kenzie entered the backstage dressing room set aside for the Sexkitten, she smiled to herself. It was a repeat of their plan that had paid off so well with the Demon; attack Jake's opponent backstage and then have her softened up and ready to put away. And to have it happen to the slut of a girl that was with the Phenom would just be icing on the cake for her.

Her smile widened as she heard the sound of the shower running in an adjoining room. Even better, she figured. The Sexkitten would be even more defenseless. The tall blonde quickly took off her bikini top, tossing the skimpy garment aside. Her plan was simple: Barge in on Emma, and use her bare breasts to smother the smaller woman until she was senseless before dragging her out into the ring.

However, the Goddess failed to notice the door to the dressing room open again behind her and admit another blonde, one who had a set of breasts every bit the equal of her own, perhaps even larger. She began to move into the small bathroom, gaze intent on the stall.

Tiffany, who was going by the alias of Tequila while in the SFL, was friends with Justin and Emma, along with her stepbrother Johnny, who took on the name of Whiskey. The two Texans had been called up from another sexfighting league similar to the SFL, asked to help out the Phenom and Sexkitten and run protection for them tonight. The two had already been considering giving the SFL a try. After competeting against Justin and Emma and becoming fast friends with them, they were anxious to see what else the SFL could offer in terms of competetion and were set to start officaly next week. But when Justin called up and told them he and Emma needed help, Tiffany and Johnny rushed in a week early from Texas.

Clad in an American flag print bikini top and matching bottoms Tiffany removed her top to bare her breasts. Emma had told her about Kenzie, and how she and her partner Apollo did their last opponent. And now here she was, looking to try the same thing again! Except this time, the victim had a pair of aces up her sleeve.

She entered the bathroom of the dressing room behind Kenzie. It might have been a simple matter to jump the other blonde from behind, but it just wasn't Tiff's style.

Kenzie blinked in surprise as she looked into the empty shower, it's running water cascading onto nobody.

"Sorry, sugar." Tiffany drawled in her thick southern accent. "You came lookin' for a kitten, but instead, you found a wildcat."

When the Goddess turned to face her, the blonde's mouth fell open as she saw the other blonde and her Texas sized tits. At that moment, Tiffany lunged at her, driving Kenzie into the wall of the shower stall hard! Quickly the Texan pressed her advantage, driving a fist into the Goddess's stomach and doubling her over as the water from the shower cascaded down upon them. Caught off guard, Kenzie groaned and coughed as Tiff pressed the advantage grabbing a hold of her tits and yanking them up sharply. The Goddess let out a shriek of pain, standing straight up again! Desperately, she brought a fist up hard into the underside of her attacker's right breast! Tiffany let out a cry, cradling the wounded orb with one hand.

The Texan staggered back away from Kenzie and exiting the shower stall. The Goddess went on the attack, delivering a punch that rocked Tiffany's head back and made her back up against a wall.
"I don't know who you are, but since you're new to the SFL, let me give you a warning: Don't fuck with the Goddess." she said as she stepped forward. She was intent on applying her signature breast smother on her supposedly stricken foe.

But the Goddess had underestimated her fellow blonde's resilence, and soon found out Tiffany was more than capable of continuing to fight. The Texan's foot suddenly swept up between Kenzie's legs, striking her with a hard kick that caught her sqaure in her womanhood! Kenzie let out a loud cry as her hands went to cup over her sex, dropping to her knees.

"Thanks for the warning, sugar, but you ain't really looking like a goddess now, are ya...?" Tiffany said as she hauled Kenzie back up to her feet and then pushed her roughly back into the shower stall!

The Goddess leaned heavily against the wall, still holding her pussy as Tiffany pressed against her, guiding her face in between the Texan's breasts. Kenzie realized that the buxom blonde meant to smother her with them, just like she herself had meant to do to Emma! Her eyes locked on the Texan's as she came to this realization and Tiff smiled.

"Now now, it's only fair." the southern woman said. "Emma says hi by the wall, darlin'."

Water rained down on them from the shower head, adding more danger to the breast smother for Kenzie. It cascaded between their bodies, filling the small space that was left between Tiffany's tits that the Goddess's face wasn't taking up. She wondered dimly if this was kind of what waterboarding felt like before she willed herself to focus. Her hands and body thrashed ineffectively, the confines of the stall keeping Kenzie from getting a good strike in! Seconds ticked by, becoming minutes as she struggled.

But then her hand brushed up against a bottle, and the Goddess recognized it as either a bottle of body wash or shampoo, she didn't care which. She used a finger to flip the top open and then brought it up, squirting it's contents into Tiffany's face and eyes!

The Texan gave a sharp yell and let go of the Goddess, hands rubbing at her eyes as she staggered out of the stall! Gasping for air, crotch aching dully, Kenzie forced herself to go on the attack. First off, she meant to take this fight out of the bathroom and into the dressing room, so she grabbed Tiffany by a handful of hair while driving a fist into the Texan's stomach once, twice, then three times, knocking wind out of the blinded blonde.

Groaning, Tiffany was dragged into the dressing room by her hair before Kenzie ran her forward into the wall, face first. Then the Goddess spun the dazed Texan around to face her. She brought her knee up, slamming it between Tiffany's legs and smiled at the yell of pain that escaped the Texan's lips. She watched as Tiffany slumped down to a sitting position against the wall.

"Now....let me show you how it's done." the Goddess rasped.

Sitting down in Tiffany's lap, she pulled the Texan's face down between her breasts, sealing it in that dangerous valley. Blows rained down from the Texan, but the Goddess tucked her head down, protecting her face and letting them thud off her back and the rear of her skull. Her arms pulled on Tiffany's neck, forcing the other woman's face up against her chestbone!

Kenzie began to smile triumphantly as Tiffany's struggles grew weaker, the blows landing against her having less force. The Texan's arms wrapped loosely around her waist, as if to try for a bearhug, but Kenzie didn't feel any pressure, so concluded that Tiffany didn't have the strength left to try and carry out that attack.

"Shhh...it's ok....everyone in the SFL goes down to these babies sooner or later. Just be glad that your first time is in private, instead of being in front of the crowd...." Kenzie crooned mockingly as a moment went by, then another....

But then, Tiffany began to move again! Grunts of effort came from between the Goddess's tits as the Texan braced herself against the wall, while getting her legs under herself. The arms around Kenzie's waist tightened, holding the wide eyed Goddess to her as she managed to make it back to a standing position.

The last of her air burning in her lungs, Tiffany would lift Kenzie up, the Goddess's feet leaving the floor, then bring her crashing down in a hard inverted atomic drop. But unlike in the ring, this version was didn't use the thigh as the impact point for Kenzie's crotch and let her tailbone take the blow from the knee. No, this one was Tiffany slamming Kenzie down, pussy first, onto the point of her knee!

To the Goddess it felt like she took the mother of all knees to the crotch as Tiffany's strength and gravity added together for one massive blow to her sex. She let out a loud shriek of agony as she curled up on the floor, drumming her feet against it.
"Ohhh...oh god...." she groaned, cupping her hands against her battered pussy.

Tiffany for her part panted her face a deep shade of red faced while she leaned heavily against the wall. She had never taken a breast smother like that before, and felt utterly worn out. Luckily, it seemed Kenzie no longer thought the fight was worth it anymore. The Goddess slowly, painfully crawled to the door and after a moment of reaching for and struggling with the knob, managed to get it open.

"We...we're not finished...bitch..." the Goddess vowed as she managed to make her way to her feet, rubbing her groin with a soothing hand.

From her sitting position, Tiffany leaned her head back against the wall.

"Anytime, you cunt...." she said, raising a hand to flip Kenzie off with her middle finger.

The Goddess, still holding her savaged sex, painfully staggered out of the Sexkitten's dressing room, the door swinging shut behind her as she leaned against a wall as she retreated back to her own dressing room.

Tiffany let out a weary groan, but was satisfied knowing that she threw a wrench in Apollo and Goddess's plans for her friend.....

(Sorry for the long absence, and I will get back to writing more full on matches! Thanks to Lac, again, and please make sure to check out his story, as well as Batman4life's Tales of the Sex Fighting League!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tiffpatriotic.jpg (48.3 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg Kenzie2.jpg (69.3 KB, 137 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:

Tags
lesbian, mixed, sexfight, wrestling