Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-16, 21:42
Points: 7,518, Level: 37 Points: 7,518, Level: 37 Points: 7,518, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crush on a Friend

I quickly devised a few tactics in between those two rounds.

1) Avoid ball strikes at all costs. For my future children's sakes.
2) Avoid the legs at all costs. I didn't stand a chance if they got round my head again.
3) Utilise arm to arm advantage. Lucy isn't a bodybuilder, just athletic. My arms could beat her arms, and her legs could beat my, well, everything.

With a foolproof warplan developed, I squared off to her again. I put my arms up this time, hoping to bait her into a boxing match of sorts.

"Planning on hitting a woman?" Lucy inquired "Fair, I guess. I did kind of break your balls after all" She too put her hands up, but clearly not intending to box me. "So Mike Tyson, how far is your range?"

I don't know what she was playing at, but I gave a few mock punches at full length. We were still too far away for them to connect. "What?" I said, trying to intimidate her now "Your arms suddenly grown a few inches?"

"No, my arms are fine" Lucy said with that grin. Then, quick as a flash, she kicked. Her leg went straight up in the air with enough power to break a jaw. She held it there for a good few seconds, her foot so close to my face I could have kissed her white trainer. I got the message. I couldn't reach her before her legs reached me. So I backed off in a boxer's stance, perhaps waiting for a chance to counter.

Lucy noticed this immediately "It's a shame more women don't kickbox. Guys have too many small and delicate things in the way to get their legs that high."

I decided to have a bit of fun now. "If you're talking about your ex again, you'll be pleased to know he sound much smaller than average."

"It's a good job you know so much about the size of penises. Once I beat you, it might be your best way to get some action." I had completely forgotten about the challenge. At this point I was just determined to win.

Lucy was clearly bored of talking. In one seamless, rehearsed move she flung her hands in the air and tilted forwards. By the time I realised she was doing a somersault, I had only a few milliseconds to avoid her legs which came crashing down towards me. She spun with effortless grace and sent two lightning kicks my way. Lucy was showing off now. I was just recovering from dodging when she disappeared from view. I looked down and saw her coming out of a forward roll legs first.

The next thing I felt was two shoe-covered feet colliding with my stomach with the force of a wrecking ball. I was already poorly balanced from drinking, so this just sent me flying. I landed about a foot away on my backside. Unfortunately, my one has a lot less padding than Lucy's, so I spent a few moments rolling in pain from two different sources.

When I finally recovered, she had disappeared. For real this time. The field was black with only faint starlight allowing me to see a few feet in front of me. I didn't want to walk, too far, as if she had really left me I might spend my whole night lost in a field.

I must have heard her running about half a second before she landed. The warning was not enough, however, as Lucy got her arms tight around my neck and her thighs around my ribs. She got to work immediately and started squeezing. I instinctively went for her arms first. They were weaker than mine, and dislodging them could dislodge her. However, as I grabbed for her, I realised this wasn't some amateur chokehold. Her arms were pressed tightly under her chin, and there was no space around my neck or the hold itself. Lucy must have been taught this, and I guessed I had Megan to blame for that.

Her bodyscissor was as you would expect. Lucy's thighs were immovable, constricting ever tighter around my ribcage. I could feel them bending. It wasn't a question of if, but when, her thighs would crack a rib. I was scared of her. I tapped furiously on her rock-solid thigh. Lucy didn't let go.

"Tapping out? Don't you want to fuck me then?" . Lucy knew I couldn't talk, so she let my tapping get more frantic.

"I know all your guys talk about me. What do you discuss? My ass? My tits? My tight, warm pussy?" She must have been drunk, Lucy never talked openly about sex. But at the time it didn't matter how intoxicated she was. White dots appeared in my vision, and my ribs were seconds away from snapping.

"When I let you go, I want you to tell everyone how you missed the opportunity to fuck Lucy Wilbur because you weren't strong enough." With that final humiliation, she let me go. I fell to the floor, laying on my back and nursing my ribs. Lucy even denied me of that. "Come on, we still have a third round to complete!" We both knew I was beaten, barely even able to speak. She took advantage of this. With a bottle of Vodka in her hand, she sat on my chest.

"Let's see if you can get me off of you." Lucy said, taking another swig from the bottle. The truth was, I didn't want to. Yes about 5 separate parts of me hurt, but I had the girl of my dreams staring down at me with her crotch inches from my face. Her thighs were not squashing my head, just softly squeezing to let me know who was in charge. I started to buckle, with no intention to unseat her. I knew what I was doing. Lucy laughed, drinking and moving as if riding a Bucking Bronco. Each time I moved, she moved further up me. After a minute she just slid right on my face.

It was no longer me doing the moving. Her hips bounced rapidly, and through the muffling of her thighs I heard cries of ecstasy. The intensity of it all grew, until with a climax she slid her body back down my face. Lucy kissed my beaten, sweaty face passionately. The mixture of hormones and alcohol were working, and I was happy to oblige.
Old 30-Aug-16, 21:56
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Very nice stuff. Thank you for writing that up and posting it. I'd definitely be happy to see more of Lucy or more of your writing in general!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilus For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-16, 09:18
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, thanks for that mate. I'd also be interested in reading anything at all you have the inclination to write.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-16, 16:39
Last Achievements

Wow, thank you guys for liking this short little story about a girl I used to know. I honestly expected it to be ignored, perhaps the odd comment about how I use way too many pronouns. It's kind of given me a writing bug, so expect me to burden this forum with my dodgy titles and limited metaphors (like seriously, pythons and vices are all I've got). And yes, one of those stories will be a sequel, where Lucy and three friends start some kind of scissoring cut. That may be a while as I am leaving town for a few days, so once again THANKS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-16, 22:44
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Do you mind telling us what happened with your friend?
Great story by the way.
Old 23-Jul-18, 10:34
Last Achievements

Good news, this story is doing really well on thevalkyrie.com!... The bad news is that I didn't post it there [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks for liking the story and linking back to me darkmagician but please could you pm me next time? I was going to post it there myself eventually.

(sorry to everyone else for bumping, but this is the only way he will see the message.)
Old 13-Feb-19, 09:55
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(I have been trying to write a story for this site for ages now. Most of them end up going on waaaaay too long and I get bored of them. This is the first one I have ever completed, so please don't be too harsh on it. It's based on real people and events, but unfortunately the story is more fiction than fact. Enjoy!)

It was obvious to everyone that Jensen fancied Lucy. To be fair to him, it was hard to find someone who didn’t. She was a smart, funny and energetic 19 year old, but most guys were only interested in her body. She had perfect fair skin and green eyes that could leave a man entranced. She had been a dancer since she could walk, only giving it up a few months prior due to college, but she still kept her dancer's body. She was in shape, not overly muscled but clearly toned, with most of her weight going either to her round breasts or heart-shaped rear.

However, neither me or Jensen could make a move on Lucy. He feared that they had become too close and rejection could make things unbearably awkward. I was less close to Lucy, but getting with her when Jensen obviously idolised her would complicate things a lot. So, the three of us acted as a weird trio of friends. Lucy’s house backed onto a massive field where we would all spend many summer’s nights having alcohol-fuelled conversations under the stars.

This particular night was on the late end of summer, with a slight chill in the air. Lucy changed her usual outfit of a casual dress to wearing tight white jeans and a black blouse. She always tried to look her best, even when doing casual things like having a drink in a field with friends.We had been sitting there for about an hour, each of us on our third or fourth beer. Somehow, through the mother of all tangents, the conversation had gotten onto whether Jensen could take on Arnold Schwarzenegger in a fight if he saw him at the gym.

“Well, it wouldn’t be impossible” Jensen argued “It’s all about where you hit them. Even the big guys have weak points. But yeah, I could probably beat most average people in a fight”

Lucy found this oddly hilarious, laughing before saying “Yeah, right. I could probably take you in a fight”

“Uh...”. I almost felt sorry for Jensen. A girl he had fancied for years was insulting his manliness in front of his friends. He could either retort back and risk insulting her or back down and be teased. Being Mr Macho Man, he chose the first option.

“Obviously you couldn't. I’m a guy and you’re a girl. I’m sorry, but that’s basic biology”. He handled the situation pretty well, honestly. Now all I had to do was change the subject and remove the awkward tension.

“Why don’t you prove it?” I had not interjected quick enough, as Lucy continued “Let’s wrestle”

I’m not sure if she knew what she was doing. Lucy had never mentioned wrestling or even anything hinting at strength before. Either this was a big coincidence, or she knew the power in her legs and was baiting Jensen into a trap.

“Are you sure? Like, actual wrestling? I mean, I don’t want to hurt you or anything.”

Lucy stood up, wiping blades of grass from her jeans. “Oh, I really wouldn’t worry about me being hurt Jensey”

Jensen chuckled, knowing full well Lucy knew he hated being called Jensey. “Alright then. Do you want a head-start or something?” He was being full-on patronising now. Lucy paused for a second, before a huge grin broke out on her face.

“Okay then.” She walked a few paces away from the still-seated Jensen. She turned, before beginning to run at him and shouted “HeadStartStartsNow!”

Jensen didn’t even have time to register what was going on before Lucy jumped legs-first at him. She landed on his shoulders, sending them both to the floor. Lucy locked her ankles, securing his head between her thighs.

When she locked on the hold, I could hardly believe it was the same woman. Her thighs ballooned to completely cover Jensen’s head. Even though she had jeans on, I could tell it wasn’t fat making her thighs swell; Jensen had two two slabs of muscle trying to turn his head into jelly, and they weren’t going to let go without getting what they wanted.

“Looks like two decades of dancing beats, what, five weeks at the gym?” Lucy teased, running a finger down Jensen’s arm that was hopelessly trying to pry her legs open. “I suppose it’s not the size that counts, it’s how you use it. It just helps that my thighs are twice as big as your arms.” She then rested her head on her arms and laughed as Jensen squirmed.

While his neck was getting scissored into submission, Jensen’s ego was taking a heavier blow. He was not just going to take this humiliation lying down. Literally. He stopped grabbing her thighs and instead seized her arms. Then, slowly but surely, he lifted himself to his feet.

All three of us were surprised how strong Jensen really was. Lucy must of weighed around 8-9 stone, so to stand up while she was clinging to (and squeezing the crap out of) his neck took some doing. Despite this, Lucy was laughing harder than ever. Her grip was still watertight, and it seemed Jensen had no idea what to do after expending all his energy lifting her. He had to let go of her arms to support the weight of her thighs, allowing Lucy to grab two handfuls of his hair like handles. “What good is all of that strength if you can’t outwrestle a girl?” Lucy said while giving his blonde locks a playful yet firm tug. “I mean, I could literally choke you to death in my legs and you’d just have to take it!”

Jensen was stuck. His hands couldn’t let go of Lucy’s thighs without them both falling, and he couldn’t try to shake her off without losing half his scalp. He had no choice but to take the pressure. So, for the longest minute of his life he stood and let Lucy pulverise his neck and jaw. She was like a leach, absorbing his strength into her legs. After a while she started fully extending her legs before slamming the back of her shoes into his back. Lucy only had to do this three times before Jensen gave in. First one leg wobbled, then the other leg buckled, and with a delighted shriek Lucy brought him to his knees again.

During this toppling, however, Jensen’s head had slipped down her thighs and was now close to her kneecaps. This meant a weaker squeeze and crucial room to pry open those lethal pillars of muscle. Lucy tried to bring his head back, but Jensen clearly had enough, He swatted her hands back and got both his arms between her legs.

With an enormous effort, he managed to unhook her thighs. However, that is as far as he got. In a blink of an eye she grabbed his head and smothered his nose against her crotch, whilst wrapping her legs tighter than ever and grabbing his hands. Jensen had wasted his one chance to escape, and all three of us knew it. He later told me that while the scissors hurt like hell, what hurt him most was the high-pitched girly laugh she let out after resealing her hold.

“Look at you, you’ve finally got your face in my pussy! You didn’t even have to send any desperate texts at 2am this time!”

I wanted to walk away, or help, or talk, or anything, but I was transfixed by the scene. A mixture of shock, arousal and slight embarrassment took over and left me rooted to the spot with my jaw open.

Now Jensen couldn’t even touch her thighs. Lucy had sunk her nails deep into the back of Jensen’s hand, keeping them just out of reach. She had also got him lying on his right side, pinning him to the ground. He had no way to alleviate the pressure, leaving him exposed to burst after powerful burst of power. His face grew redder by the second, and I started to see veins pop up on his forehead.

Lucy was still smiling, but her face was scrunched as if she was concentrating, focusing on how to cause her victim as much pain as possible. Before long, Jensen began to frantically kick his legs in desperation. This frantic struggling stopped as his eyes began to close. He was passing out. His oxygen was at Lucy’s mercy.

Almost reluctantly, Lucy loosened her thighs around Jensen’s head, letting him breath.

“Do you admit I’m stronger than you?”

Jensen admitted his defeat, in between gasps for air. Lucy gave a sigh of mock disappointment.

“Oh, that’s a shame.” she said as she reached into her pocket and retrieved a condom packet “If you had beaten me, I would have let you use this. But I only sleep with real men, not boys”. Jensen didn’t even have time to reply. With a sickeningly powerful pulse of her thighs, Lucy put him to sleep. Then she released his head and let it fall to the floor, before turning me and saying “So, you feeling lucky tonight?”

Most people would have turned down the offer to wrestle someone who had just knocked out their friend. However, most people aren’t testosterone-filled guys on their 5th beer. In a three-round match, she won 2-0. The third round ended early when Lucy decided she didn’t want to waste a good condom. We had our first kiss right there, underneath the stars and next to Jensen’s sleeping body.
Hhhm..who is more lucky?the me Teller or Jensen between her thighs : z
The Following User Says Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-21, 14:49
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

U have a picture of lucy
Old 25-Oct-22, 13:58
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Man, the only reason the narrator got lucky with Lucy is because Lucy wants to hurt Jensen. She doesn’t see our “hero” as a real man either but, while she has no respect for the narrator, she outright despises Jensen. The narrator is a fool if he believes she won’t betray him the way she betrayed Jensen eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-22, 18:14
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Crush on a Friend - Neither Man Is Gonna Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmixedcatcher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hhhm..who is more lucky?the me Teller or Jensen between her thighs : z
Neither of them is lucky. They're BOTH being used to inflate Lucy's ego. The narrator only appears luckier because he got some sex out of Lucy but, Lucy's only doing it to rub salt in Jensen's wounds and because he didn't show the same amount of weakness as Jensen did. I wouldn't even count Lucy as their friend anymore. But, of course, knowing how these stories usually go, her stupid male friends are gonna do exactly that. They're gonna continue sticking their hands in the blender because, "This time it'll be different, I'm sure!"

Last edited by legLover232; 25-Oct-22 at 20:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post: