Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-18, 22:03
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Modern Amazons

This was p good, I liked the build up to the conflict. A lot of stories just jump into the fighting with little to no build up or character motivation, but you got plenty of that here. Great job
The Following User Says Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-18, 00:01
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da best [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was p good, I liked the build up to the conflict. A lot of stories just jump into the fighting with little to no build up or character motivation, but you got plenty of that here. Great job
Thanks. This is what I like to do the most. Long build up and a lot of taunting between the characters. I will slowly introduce new characters to the story with each new chapter so that new rivalries will continue to develop.
Old 06-Aug-18, 00:44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This one has some build up and the previous part was basically also a build up for this one but I think the fight at the end is worth it. All the taunting and trash talk just puts a lot more emotions into the fight and there is a lot of pride on the line for both of them.

Part Four (Continued): Older Brother Wants His Revenge

The next day, Silvia was quickly on the phone to tell her friend Anastasia about what happened.

"You won't believe me! After you left, I got into a fight with my brother! A real fight! And I won!" said Silvia.

Silvia then explained all the details about what happened. She was especially enthusiastic when describing how she had her brother helplessly pinned down, "I had him pinned down! I held him down like a baby! He couldn't do anything! He was crying for mercy!"

Anastasia was happy for her friend and congratulated her. Those were exactly the kind of things that she and the other girls from The Amazon Club wanted to achieve, confronting the men who disrespected them and teaching them a lesson. "Such a great story! You're great! You were great at trading insults with him as well! You put him in his place and taught him that he can't just push you around anymore. We should tell about everything what happened to the other girls in the club!" said Anastasia.

Silvia agreed. "Yes! Another victory for the girls! We should tell them everything! Well, not quite everything... I think we shouldn't tell them that we were... You know..."

"Don't worry about it. This will be our little secret!" said Anastasia.

"It would have been our little secret if my stupid brother didn't walk into our room and saw us kissing each other. He will now surely tell everyone about it just to retaliate for what I did to him," said Silvia.

"Please, don't bother with him anymore. You already demonstrated your superiority over him!" said Anastasia.

The two girls chatted on the phone for a little bit and then Silvia decided to go to a breakfast. She put on a silk robe over her satin camisole and shorts pajamas and headed to the kitchen. Her mother Ilaria and her brother Roberto were already sitting behind the table.

After what happened the day before it was a little bit awkward to have this family breakfast. Ilaria tried to ease the tensions. She thought that the best way to get over that incident is to just laugh it of and turn it into a fun story. After she finished her breakfast she decided to have few words with her daughter and her son.

"I'm afraid that if I leave you two will start fighting each other again," said Ilaria in a joking manner.

Silvia and Roberto stayed silent and continued to eat their breakfast.

Ilaria continued to talk, "I guess that this will be a fun story to talk about years from now when you two children grow up. What exactly happened anyway?"

"Roberto was rude and aggressive to me. I wanted to teach him a lesson, I wanted to teach him not to be rude to the ladies and confronted him. We started tussling around and wrestling a bit in the bathroom and I ended up winning. He was just a bit of a sore loser," Silvia said triumphantly.

Roberto didn't agree with this. "You assaulted me from behind without warning. I didn't want to fight. And you didn't win, you just surprised me. You are crazy! I think you are the one that needs to be taught a lesson or two about respect. Especially about respecting the men in the family," said Roberto.

"You are still in denial! What man? I held you down like a little boy! Like a baby! Maybe our mom as a neutral should tell who won so that we get over this. Who do you think won after what you saw, mom?" said Silvia.

Ilaria was now getting a bit nervous. She wanted to ease the situation with some humor and turn it into a fun story for memories, but contrary to what she wanted to achieve she just managed to initiate more taunting and more tensions between her children.

Ilaria needed to calm down the situation immediately, "You both lost in my eyes. It seems like you still can't handle things like grown up adults. I didn't see the fight, I only saw Silvia in a dominant position. I don't know what happened before that but whatever it was it definitely wasn't the kind of behavior I would expect from grown up people. Don't you dare to fight anymore in this house! I'm serious! I'm warning you!" Ilaria now asserted herself as the dominant mother. "I'm done now, behave nice," she said and left the table.

Silvia and Roberto didn't argue with each other for the rest of the day but the next day, the taunting and the insults started again. It happened during the afternoon when both were in the kitchen again. Silvia simply couldn't resist pouring more salt in her brother's wounds.

"You still look so bitter after what happened. Just accept your defeat as a man and move on. If you accept that I am stronger than you and start respecting me as a woman, I promise I won't taunt you about your loss anymore," said Silvia.

Roberto immediately responded. "You are not stronger than me!" Roberto protested. "You have really become delusional with all this girl power talk. I'm not bitter about what happened. I'm just mad because you keep bringing it up to provoke me. If you won't shut up about it maybe I will just get even with you and wrestle you down one day without warning. Push you around a bit. You won't like it!" said Roberto.

"I will keep bringing it up until you will show me that you have learned your lesson. As long as you act macho I will just be more and more proud of my victory," said Silvia.

"You didn't win anything," said Roberto.

"Didn't you hear what our mother said? She always liked you more than me and she admitted that I was in a dominant position. What does this phrase dominant position say to you? It means that I was dominating you!" said Silvia.

"Whatever, keep talking nonsense. I don't care anymore," said Roberto. He tried to pretend that he wasn't bothered by his younger sister's taunts and hoped that this will make her stop. Silvia was making him very angry and frustrated. He was thinking about starting a fight and roughing her up to put her in her place but he was afraid that their mother might punish him.

"I'm simply stronger. You should accept that athletic girls like me who work out and have done sports all their life can beat you. I was playing volleyball when I was young while all you cared about was chasing women," said Silvia.

Roberto decided to taunt her back. "Judging by what I saw in your room yesterday, I think you were probably chasing women back then as well. Maybe that's why you liked to be in the volleyball team, maybe you wanted to be around athletic women like your current girlfriend. Watching their bodies, showering together naked..."

"Shut up! You fool!" Silvia shouted out of anger. She didn't like that her brother was constantly bringing that up. He caught her making out with her friend Anastasia and didn't stop talking about it ever since. Silvia was convinced that he was talking about it to everybody he knew as a pathetic way to retaliate to her. She was worried that the story might get to their mother eventually and she would then have to have an awkward conversation with her about it. Their parents were very conservative and didn't tolerate such things.

Silvia warned her brother, "Don't you dare to talk about it! If you will continue to talk that I'm a lesbian, I will tell everybody I know that I beat you up!"

"I think you already did. When I passed your room yesterday morning I heard you were on the phone giggling and chatting and I caught some words. I'm pretty sure you were talking about your imaginary big victory. And you probably told your friends in your pathetic little girl power club about how you supposedly beat me up as well. Since you won't shut up about our altercation, I won't shut up about what I saw either. Good luck explaining your romantic affection to your girlfriend to our religious Catholic mother," said Roberto.

Silvia now got really angry. She figured out that in such a small town this story might eventually even get to Anastasia's boyfriend Julian eventually and cause a friction in their relationship. She was getting more and more furious and emotional at her brother as she was now convinced that he will cause a lot of mess.

"You bitch! You sore loser!" Silvia started to shout. "You are so pathetic! What a cowardly way to retaliate for getting your ass whooped. I'm not a lesbian anyway, I prefer men. We were just having some fun. Mind your own business!"

"Don't be in denial. Why don't you have a boyfriend then? A beautiful woman like you... You prefer other women. Just come out," said Roberto.

"You are in denial about me being stronger than you! The reason why I don't have a boyfriend is because most men here are idiots like you. Men have become pathetic," said Silvia.

"You see, that's exactly the kind of thing that a lesbian who hates men would say," Roberto kept taunting Silvia.

"You stupid idiot! A lot of men these days aren't real men at all but wimps just like you. Wimps that a woman like me could beat up! If your pathetic male friends will joke about me I will kick their butt too! Maybe you are all gays! You sure fight like some sissy," Silvia taunted her brother back.

"I see that I hit a nerve here. It's funny how you always used to say we never had anything common and nothing to talk about. It looks like we do have something in common after all, my dear little sister. We both like women. We could have bonded more and talk about hot women in our neighborhood. That girl Claudia is pretty hot, isn't she?" Roberto continued to tease his sister.

Claudia was a 25 year old blonde girl in the neighborhood that they both knew. Silvia remembered that she worked out in the gym a bit. "You always made me sick with your pathetic womanizing. You manwhore! You are so weak and pathetic. I bet that even Claudia would be able to beat you up. Be careful if you try to harass her. She might kick your butt, you wimp. Less and less girls are willing to tolerate men like you and now some of us can beat you up because we train while you lazy men do nothing. Claudia has a strong athletic body and is likely in much better shape than you," said Silvia.

"You sure like to talk about women's bodies a lot and fantasize about them. Just another sign that you are clearly a lesbian. You're just exposing yourself more and more!" Roberto laughed.

"You stupid jerk. You dickhead! You won't stop with this won't you?" said Silvia.

"Just like you don't want to stop with your pathetic fantasies that you are able to beat me up for real," said Roberto.

"You're clearly insecure about it," said Silvia.

"And you seem to be insecure whenever I bring up your sexual orientation," said Roberto.

"You are just an annoying moron! Even if I was a lesbian, so what? At least the girl I was making out with was much better looking than those ugly sluts that you have been with! Ha! I beat you even at that! I am better than you at everything! I can get a better woman if I want and I can even beat you up! I am clearly superior," Silvia continued with insults.

Roberto was now the one getting frustrated and emotional. "That muscular dyke? You can have her," said Roberto. Anastasia was attractive to him but he pretended that she was not just to anger his little sister.

"Don't insult my friend, you rude jerk!" Silvia shouted.

"Aw, look at Silvia, protecting her lover! Isn't this cute?" laughed Roberto.

"I don't need to protect her. She can beat you up too!" said Silvia.

Roberto started to wonder if Silvia's friend Anastasia was the one encouraging her with this ideas. "You two are delusional if you think you can beat up men!"

"We already did! Wimps like you are no match for us," Silvia claimed triumphantly.

Roberto was getting more and more frustrated. Silvia's taunts were getting to him. He realized that his sister will just keep bringing up that she got the best of him in their little altercation. There wasn't much he could have said back. He suddenly realized how pointless this all was. Him and Silvia were bickering like two little children.

Roberto gave up. "Whatever. I have to go now. I have better things to do than to argue with a dumb woman like you. I will leave you alone with your delusions, my bratty little sister."

"Yes. Go away before you anger me so much that I will have to teach you a lesson again, you wimp," said Silvia.

Roberto left the kitchen and went to his room. He did what he threatened to do and started spreading the story about Silvia and Anastasia making out and being all lesbian with each other.

Few hours later, his mother Ilaria came to his room to inform him that she was going to some other city to watch an opera. She was going to sleep in a hotel for the night and would come back the next day.

Roberto felt as if a miracle had happened. Him and Silvia were now going to be alone in the house for the entire night. He now had a chance to assert his dominance over his younger sister without his mother interrupting him. His plan was to wrestle his sister down and subdue her and show her who is the man in the house. He didn't want to punch her, he just wanted to clearly demonstrate that he was stronger. He felt like he had the right to retaliate after his sister attacked him from behind two days ago.

Both Silvia and Roberto were still very emotional after all the taunts and insults that they exchanged earlier in the day. They met again in the kitchen as they both grabbed something to eat for a dinner. Silvia was already wearing her dark blue satin camisole pajamas again.

Silvia grabbed a chocolate instead of having a normal dinner. She had a habit to eat chocolate when she was nervous.

Roberto noticed it and started to taunt his younger sister again, "Didn't you always brag about eating healthy? So much about that."

"Shut up! Look who is talking! You eat junk food all the time, you pig!" said Silvia.

"I'm not the one pretending to be an athlete. By the way, you should be careful with these insults. Mom isn't here anymore. If you will keep insulting me like this I will throw you into our pool to cool you down a bit. I can do anything I want with you now," said Roberto.

"Who was the one calling our mother for help the last time we had a fight? I think you should be the one being worried now that she isn't around here," said Silvia.

Roberto was waiting for a perfect moment to start a physical altercation to get his revenge that he was longing for. He took a good look at Silvia who was sitting behind the table and was eating her chocolate. She was looking harmless and feminine at first glance wearing her satin camisole with spaghetti straps. Silvia was 5'9'' tall and 21 years old while Roberto was 5'10'' tall and 25 years old. He was her bigger brother and would normally be extremely confident to win a physical altercation against his little sister. However as Silvia was holding the chocolate in her hand Roberto could see her athletic muscles flex a bit. He started to get a bit hesitant. He remembered his sister's boasting about how athletic she was. He got a bit discouraged. Her athletic abilities were a mystery to him.

Silvia noticed Roberto staring at her. She felt like he was sizing her up. "If you will even try to start something, I will beat you up! And this time I won't be so lenient if I will have you at my mercy again. I'm warning you!" said Silvia. She wanted to discourage her brother before he would even try anything.

Roberto was getting nervous and wimped out of the confrontation. He was looking for a way out and had to say something back, "I'm just watching you eat this chocolate after you were boasting about your healthy lifestyle to the entire neighborhood and taunting other people about their bad eating habits. You are such a hypocrite!" Roberto cowardly pretended that he didn't want to fight and settled for some more taunting. He then headed back towards his room.

As Roberto was leaving, Silvia shouted back at him, "Yes, go back to your room before you piss me off so badly that I will have to beat you up again!"

Roberto laid down in bed wearing nothing but briefs. It was a very hot summer night. He felt like a coward for not confronting his sister. All the taunts kept ringing in his head. Silvia threw way too many insults at him to be able to just overlook them. He figured out that he absolutely had to do something to shut her up. He noticed that his sister was in the bathroom. He started to patiently wait for her to come out. Eventually Silvia came out of the bathroom and started walking to her room. Her satin camisole pajamas reflected her feminine yet athletic figure well. Roberto quickly looked at her and then pretended that he wanted to go to the bathroom next so that his sister wouldn't get suspicious about his intentions.

Silvia noticed her brother. She was still mad at him for all the taunting and insults. She decided to tease him one last time instead of saying goodnight, "I see you learned your lesson. You waited for the lady to finish and now you will go next. I taught you some manners after all, you caveman."

Silvia opened the door of her room to walk in. Roberto decided that this was now his chance. Encouraged by that final taunt, he grabbed Silvia from behind and surprised her. "I think you will learn a lesson now!" He shouted.

Roberto felt like this was the best way to retaliate. He just wanted to do the same thing that his sister did to him. He surprised her and attacked her from behind. His plan was to subdue her and taunt her until she will admit he was the winner, just like his sister did to him two days ago.

Silvia was indeed surprised by this sudden attack. She didn't expect it. She started to shout in anger and frustration as her brother had his arms wrapped around her and tried to subdue her. "You bastard! What the hell are you doing?" Silvia shouted.

"I'm having my revenge!" Roberto shouted back. He kept holding his sister who started to resist wildly. They were now in Silvia's room.

Roberto wanted to trip Silvia to the floor. However as he was trying to do that he lost a bit of concentration while Silvia managed to maintain her composure and finally managed to slip out of his hold. Roberto figured out that his sister was much more agile and athletic than he expected. He was now starting to get a bit worried.

Silvia and Roberto were now standing next to the bed in Silvia's room and were facing each other.

"You piece of shit!" Silvia shouted and tried to push Roberto down on her bed with her arms. Roberto tried to resist but Silvia overpowered him. He fell down on the bed.

Roberto wisely crawled back a little bit and got on his knees. Silvia followed him on the bed and jumped on the bed. She was now on her knees as well. Roberto launched at her and managed to overpower her this time and had her on her back.

Roberto was now on top of Silvia. Silvia instantly wrapped her legs around him. Roberto felt the power of her legs and didn't know what to do. He was on top of Silvia but didn't exactly subdue her like he wanted.

They spent a bit of time in that position. Roberto was getting frustrated and didn't know what to do next. "Get out of my room, you bastard! You stupid dog!" Silvia shouted at him.

Silvia's insults were making Roberto even more frustrated and emotional. Things weren't going exactly to plan. Silvia's strength and agility surprised him. He didn't expect so much resistance.

Feelings of frustration and anger were now starting to overcome Roberto. He couldn't afford to even think about losing this fight. After all the trash talk, he would look absolutely pathetic if he wasn't able to subdue his younger sister. Her insults encouraged him to fight harder. He gave Silvia a slap and then another one. "Shut up!" Roberto shouted back.

"You bitch!" Silvia got really angry after getting slapped. As Roberto was trying to slap her again she used all her power in her legs and flipped Roberto over with them.

Roberto was now on Silvia's bed on his knees. He tried to crawl back on top of Silvia but before he could do it she launched at him and pushed him down from the bed.

Roberto landed on the floor of Silvia's room right next to the bed. He quickly jumped back to his feet and meanwhile Silvia got from the bed and was standing on her feet as well. The two were now facing each other again.

Silvia attacked Roberto further and delivered some more slaps. "You bitch! You want to play rough!" Silvia shouted.

Roberto covered up in defense and took a few steps back. Silvia took a wild swing at her brother but missed. Roberto saw that Silvia was out of balance and pushed her back. She tripped over a chair. Roberto tried to follow her to the ground and get on top of her again but Silvia pushed the chair with wheels that she tripped over into Roberto's direction to keep him away until she got back up to her feet.

Silvia and Roberto were now looking at each other. There was a chair between them. Roberto used the moment to take a breath and reassess the situation. There was no no way back for both of them. Their mother wasn't there to stop the fight. This fight was going to have a clear winner and a clear loser. It was also very clear that after all the taunts, insults and emotions that were involved that the winner was going to mercilessly gloat over the loser and he was going to have the entire night to do it.

They were both very heated and emotional at this point. Silvia started to shout at her brother again, "How do you dare to attack me in my room? You're going to pay for this!"

"The same way you dared to attack me two days ago! This is my payback!" said Roberto.

Silvia started to laugh. "Your plan doesn't seem to be working then! Other than landing two of your wimpy slaps on me you didn't do anything so far. In fact, I landed more slaps on you. This is your last chance to get out of my room before I spank you and beat you up badly!" said Silvia.

Roberto was furious and frustrated. Silvia was right, his plan didn't work so far. However he didn't want to leave the room as that would mean admitting defeat.

Roberto looked around the room a bit. He saw some small dumbbells lying around. He picked up a small 1 kilo dumbbell and threw it at Silvia across the room. Silvia evaded and the dumbbell missed her. It did however hit one of Silvia's cupboards and left a hole in it.

Silvia was now absolutely enraged. "You piece of shit! Stop throwing things at me you coward! Stop destroying my room!"

"Then come here and fight me!" said Roberto.

Silvia pushed away the chair and approached Roberto. She started to slap him again. Roberto slapped her back. The two were now swinging wildly at each other. They were now fighting really dirty. Silvia mixed some punches and kicks in and Roberto did the same. It seemed like Silvia was getting the better of the exchanges. She had some basic kickboxing training from The Amazon Club and was more used to this. Roberto was now feeling the pain that his younger sister was inflicting on him.

In the midst of all the chaos, Silvia kneed Roberto in the balls. He started to groan in pain and fell down. Silvia kicked him a few more times when he was on the ground. "I told you I will kick your ass!" Silvia started to shout.

Roberto was now on the floor moaning in pain. Silvia felt like she has won. She picked up the chair and threw it on Roberto. "You wanted to throw things at me, here you go you bastard! Now you see how this feels!"

Roberto was now even further in pain as the heavy chair fell on him. However the main source of the pain was the knee to the balls that Silvia gave him and not so much the kicks and the chair. As he was starting to recover from that, he felt like he could continue to fight. He used a lot of his strength to push the chair away and then slowly got up.

"You fight dirty, you bitch!" Roberto shouted.

"You started it!" Silvia shouted back. She didn't expect Roberto to recover. She thought that he was finished.

"And I will finish it now!" said Roberto and attacked Silvia again. He grabbed her and pushed her to the wall of the room. Silvia was now held against the wall. Roberto was full of adrenaline and was using all of his strength. He was briefly overpowering his sister.

Roberto felt like he was winning until he started to slowly lose energy. Silvia on the other hand was in a much better shape and wasn't tired at all. She managed to finally push Roberto back. The two started to tussle around the room until Silvia managed to overpower Roberto to the floor and got on top of him. When she got in a dominant position, she started slapping him wildly.

"You had to come back for more! Now you're getting what you looked for! Some more ass whooping!" Silvia shouted as she was beating up her brother.

Roberto was tough, however, and as Silvia got a bit reckless with her slapping he managed to push her off. He got back on his feet but instead of continuing to fight Silvia, Roberto started to slowly retreat back to regain some breath. Silvia got up on the feet and walked towards him. When she got in the right range, she kicked him in the midsection. This took a lot of wind out of Roberto and made him stumble around. He was out of balance and Silvia easily pushed him back to the floor. She then landed some more slaps on him.

Roberto covered up. Silvia was now triumphantly sitting on top of him and secured a schoolgirl pin, putting her legs on Roberto's arms. She could just slap her brother at will at this point but decided to rather taunt him a little instead, "You pathetic wimp! Your cowardly attack failed miserably! I'm now comfortably on top of you... Again!"

Roberto got fired up again after hearing this taunt and tried to resist. He tried to flip Silvia over using his hips but after some tussling Silvia just subdued him again and secured her position one more time. Roberto then started flailing with his legs that were still free.

Silvia eventually wrapped her legs around Roberto's legs and held his arms down with her arms and put him in a grapevine pin. She was completely controlling him at this point, moving from one dominant position to another.

Roberto was starting to feel helplessly humiliated as he was starting to realize more and more just how humbling the situation he was in was. After all that trash talk and after he initiated the attack and had the initial advantage, his younger sister still managed to subdue him again. He was pinned down and completely immobilized! He was also feeling the pain from all the slaps, punches and kicks and other things that his sister did to him. He couldn't do anything but to stare at his victorious sister and listen to her taunts. He was in complete agony.

"I can't even imagine how humiliating this must be for you now! After all your macho bravado you ended up completely helpless and defeated at the hands of a woman!" Silvia continued to gloat over the defeated Roberto.

Roberto remained silent. The feeling of embarrassment was too strong to say anything. Silvia continued to torment him with her words, "You didn't exactly get your revenge, did you?" She looked her brother in the eyes with a really triumphant and domineering look. "You only got your butt kicked!"

Silvia then released the pin a bit and straddled on top of Roberto. She was confident enough that her brother won't resist anymore so she eased her hold a bit. Roberto was indeed to defeated and demoralized to do anything. He was in pain and didn't want to continue to fight.

"So I guess there is no doubt anymore who the stronger one is. You don't have any excuses now, do you?" said Silvia. Roberto remained silent so Silvia slapped him and demanded an answer, "Answer me! Do you give up? Are you going to finally admit that I'm stronger now?"

Roberto completely capitulated both mentally and physically. He didn't have any fight left in him. "Yes! You beat me up! You are stronger than me! Just let me go no, please!" Roberto finally answered back.

"Good. Don't you dare to deny this anymore!" said Silvia.

"I won't!" said Roberto in desperation. He was now completely humbled by his sister's dominance. No matter how embarrassing it was, he decided to swallow all of his pride and just beg for mercy. "Please, don't torment me anymore! I learned my lesson!"

"You will need to eat some of your words back first. You called me a bitch, who's the bitch now?" said Silvia.

Roberto was in total agony and was feeling totally submissive to Silvia. He didn't dare to defy her anymore. "I am! I am your bitch!" Roberto said back in complete shame. He had no other choice. He didn't want to risk getting beat up further.

Silvia started to laugh. "I truly humbled you. You are pathetic! What happened with all your bravado? Please tell me, which gender is superior?" Silvia started to taunt Roberto some more.

Roberto couldn't believe how utterly humiliating this was. The worst thing was that Silvia had entire night left to taunt him like this. He had no choice but to play along and hope she will get bored eventually. "The women are. Women are superior to men," Roberto said, feeling even more ashamed and defeated.

"So nice of you to admit this. I knew you agreed with this deep inside," Silvia giggled. She enjoyed tormenting her brother after all the taunts and insults he threw at her beforehand. She way really enjoying her complete victory.

Silvia just kept going on, "I was right about everything I said. You men in this town are all wimps! A bunch of sissies!"

This made Roberto feel even more emasculated. Silvia kept insulting the entire male population of the town. He felt so weak and pathetic that he wasn't able to put her in her place. Now other men were going to get taunted because of him. He felt like Silvia's victory was now only going to make her more bold and delusional with her girl power ideas.

Silvia continued with the taunts, "You had all the advantage this time. You were the one who attacked me from behind. You thought that I was just a defenseless weak woman. But you got your butt kicked! I trashed you all over this room!"

Roberto couldn't stand her anymore. It was becoming unbearable. The worst thing was that he couldn't even fight back verbally anymore. Any type of resistance would just provoke more painful slaps, kicks and punches from Silvia.

Silvia, on the other hand, was having the time of her life taunting the defeated loser, "After all the trash talk you have been spewing... You really tried everything... And I ended up beating you at everything! You were slapping me and fighting dirty and ended up getting slapped around yourself. I humiliated you!"

Roberto was now completely broken mentally. These taunts were really degrading. "Please Silvia. I can't take this anymore. You won! Please stop degrading me!"

"Beg me for mercy!" said Silvia.

"I'm begging you for mercy! Please, just stop degrading me and let me go. I learned my lesson. You athletic women are strong. I won't mess with you anymore. Can we just get along from now on?" Roberto was now desperate.

"If you will give me the respect I deserve as a woman, we can get along from now on." said Silvia.

"I promise I won't insult you anymore. Can we have truce now?" said Roberto.

"A truce? This isn't a truce but unconditional surrender on your part. You surrendered to my girl power! I am just merciful enough to let you go." said Silvia. She then finally let the beaten and humiliated Roberto go to his room.

Roberto walked back to his room wincing in pain and bruised on his face while Silvia didn't have a scratch on her face. Roberto couldn't believe how badly his plan failed. He completely capitulated to his sister's female strength and agility. He wanted to have a revenge... And failed miserably.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 06-Aug-18 at 13:47.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-18, 20:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This one has a lot of build up as well but it leads to two mixed fights and two very humiliated losers considering all the taunting that went on and led to the fight. I'm going to use these build ups to introduce the personalities and background of all of the seven "amazons". In the previous chapters I introduced Anastasia and Silvia, now I'm going to introduce Alma and Natalija in this part.

Part Five: The Private Party

Silvia was feeling extremely confident after her complete victory over her older brother. She told the other girls about it the next day before they started training at their gym at The Amazon Club.

On Thursdays, the girls had a special private training session for the leadership of the club. The leadership consisted of seven girls who ran their club and their little movement together. Those were the most serious and the most enthusiastic girls who were the most eager to promote girl power ideals: Alma, Anastasia, Silvia, Nina, Lena, Natalija and Ida. However because they were now in the middle of the summer, only 4 girls out of 7 could come to this particular training session. Lena and Ida were on summer vacations and Nina was away for some summer school project.

Alma, Anastasia, Silvia and Natalija were training alone in the club. They decided to train some wrestling.

Alma and Silvia practiced together. They were both new to wrestling. Silvia was in a great mood after her recent triumphs. She also seemed to have a natural talent for wrestling. Alma, on the other hand, was in a rather bad mood that day and wasn't really motivated for the training. Being 5'6'' (165 cm) tall and weighing 135 pounds (61 kilos), Alma was also a bit smaller than Silvia who was 5'9'' (176 cm) tall and weighed around 150 pounds (68 kilos). Silvia started to dominate Alma right away.

The more Alma and Silvia wrestled, the more one-sided it started to get. Anastasia had a little break from wrestling with Natalija and took a look at how the other two girls were doing. She saw Silvia dominating Alma and congratulated her, "Bravo Silvia! You're really kicking ass lately!"

"Thanks! I expected a bit more resistance from our leader. Maybe I'm just so good. What do you think Alma?" Silvia started to taunt Alma a bit while being on top of her and pinning her down.

"I think you should shut up and have some respect!" Alma was now getting frustrated. She hated losing and now Silvia taunted her a bit on top of it. Alma didn't like how brash and cocky Silvia got lately. Her attitude started to really annoy her.

"Make me!" Silvia provoked Alma further. Alma started to try really hard but she was really tired and frustrated and Silvia kept dominating her for the rest of the practice.

After the wrestling practice was over the girls started stretching and relaxed a bit. Natalija commented on Silvia taunting Alma earlier, "You're really learning from Anastasia, Silvia. You're taunting your opponents just like she loves to do very often."

Anastasia heard her and replied, "Me and Silvia have been hanging out a lot lately and I guess she picked up some things." Silvia was stretching close to Anastasia. Anastasia gently put her hand on Silvia's back and looked at her. "Isn't that right? I think you learned some things from me lately. How to handle rude men, for example."

Silvia laughed. "I admit, you did inspire me with your story about you beating up that pathetic male thug. I gave my rude brother a similar treatment," said Silvia.

Natalija was looking at Anastasia and Silvia and remembered that she heard rumors that Silvia's brother caught the two of them passionately kissing each other like two lesbians in Silvia's room few days ago. Natalija's friend Svetlana was a big gossip girl and updated her with all the recent talk in the town. Natalija wanted to check if it was true. She wanted to see how Anastasia and Silvia would react if she carefully brought up the rumor.

"You two have really been inseparable lately," said Natalija, "I heard you really have a lot of fun together."

Anastasia felt like she knew what Natalija was hinting at but just wanted to make sure, "Really? What did you hear?"

The story that got to Natalija was that Anastasia and Silvia were drinking some Italian wine together and then one thing lead to another and they started kissing each other on Silvia's bed when Silvia's brother walked into the room and interrupted them. He later told other people about what he saw. It eventually got to Natalija's friend Svetlana and that's how Natalija knew about it. It was what indeed happened.

"I heard that you like to taste fine Italian wine together. It sounded very romantic," said Natalija. She didn't want to openly speak about the lesbian part of the story because she wasn't sure if Alma, who was in the gym, heard it as well.

Alma however confirmed that she was updated with the recent rumors as well. "I heard it too," said Alma.

"You hang out too much with your fellow gossip girls. Maybe you should train more instead," said Anastasia. She didn't want to discuss this any further.

"Don't get so defensive. It's the 21st century. It's ok to be a lesbian," said Natalija. She enjoyed teasing Anastasia a bit.

"I have a boyfriend, remember. I'm not a lesbian," said Anastasia.

"Really? Not even a little bit?" said Natalija.

"Alright, maybe a little bit," Anastasia joked. She figured out that it would be better to just joke about it rather than to act insecure about her sexuality.

Natalija teased Anastasia some more, "What exactly does a little bit mean in this case?"

"What do you want me to say? Alright. I think I am 85% straight and 15% lesbian. Happy now?" Anastasia continued to joke.

Alma decided to join the conversation, "And we all know who exactly gets all of those 15% of your lesbian love."

Silvia knew that Alma obviously meant her. She responded by affectionately wrapping her arm around Anastasia. "Are you jealous?" said Silvia.

Alma didn't respond anything. She was in fact indeed a bit jealous that her friend Anastasia was now much closer to Silvia. While she didn't have any lesbian feelings for Anastasia, she did consider her her best friend at some point. She was jealous of the bond that Silvia had with Anastasia now. Furthermore, Alma relied on Anastasia being on her side when it came to running the club but now she felt like she couldn't trust her that much.

Natalija noticed that Alma looked a bit nervous and commented on it, "Aw, look at her! She really looks a bit jealous! Do we have some weird love triangle here?"

"Shut up!" Alma responded. "I'm just tired of all this talking and gossiping and taunting. You act like little girls from primary school sometimes."

Silvia didn't like how Alma was always acting like she was more mature than the rest of them.

"I think you're tired of getting your ass kicked by me!" Silvia decided to taunt Alma a bit more. She dominated her during the entire wrestling practice. "I mopped the floor with you," Silvia added triumphantly.

"I'm tired of you being a child. Also, I demand some respect. Go taunt someone else. I don't want this kind of behavior in this club between us girls. We need to treat each other with respect!" said Alma. She got really emotional after saying that and just stormed out of the training area and headed to the dressing room.

Other girls followed her a bit later. After showering and dressing in their normal clothes, they went to a drink together. Alma was still angry at Silvia and didn't want to speak with her. The feeling was mutual.

Anastasia tried to ease the tensions, "Listen girls. Me and my boyfriend Julian are having some small barbecue party today. He invited some of his male friends. He told me that I should invite you girls from the club as well."

Natalija liked the idea. "Sounds nice. I have time. Count me in."

Anastasia responded, "That's great! We can take a dip into our swimming pool, drink something and relax a bit. I think we need to have some fun together after these stressful training sessions."

Silvia wasn't able to go. "Unfortunately I have already promised my mom to visit our aunt together with her. I don't have time today, sorry."

Anastasia was disappointed. "Such a shame. What about you Alma?"

"Sure, why not?" said Alma. She was happy to hear that Silvia wasn't able to go.

Alma and Natalija lived close to each other. Anastasia often picked them up both with her car when they all went to train at The Amazon Club. She drove them back home so that they could get their swimsuits and then they all drove to Anastasia's house where the party was going to take place.

While they were driving in the car, Alma decided to complain to Anastasia about Silvia's behavior. "I'm so glad that Silvia won't be there. I have to be honest with you, I can't stand her behavior. I don't like how she taunts me and disrespects me. You should talk to her about it, Anastasia," said Alma.

Anastasia was tired of Alma's whining and complaining. "Who do you think I am, her mother? You should talk to her about it if it bothers you. Please, keep me out of it."

"We need to treat each other with respect at our club. I don't care if you two like to talk crap to people outside of the club but I won't tolerate Silvia openly disrespecting me all the time anymore. She's lucky that I'm too classy to argue and I let her get away with it but if she continues with her stupid taunts I will just punch her in the face," said Alma.

It looked like another bitter rivalry was starting to develop. This time between two of the girls!

Anastasia was getting bored and annoyed at Alma and her constant complaining. "Just stop please! We'll fix this some other time. Let's just relax today and enjoy the little party we're going to have on this warm summer day. Stop being so bitter."

On top of Silvia bothering her with her taunts, Alma was getting increasingly frustrated with Anastasia's attitude as well. She expected more support from her.

They arrived to Anastasia's house. Julian's male friends didn't arrive yet.

Julian saw Alma and greeted her. "Oh look at who has come here! Bow down to the Amazon queen!" Julian said playfully. He liked to tease Alma about her club and the name she picked for it. Normally, Alma didn't react to it but this time she was in a really bad mood and didn't like it. She felt like Julian was subtly mocking her.

Natalija wanted to test their swimming pool as soon as possible. "Listen Anastasia, do you mind if I just jump into your pool immediately? I would like nothing more after such hard training, especially considering how hot it is." It was a really hot summer day.

"No, no problem at all! Enjoy yourself!" said Anastasia. Natalija put on her purple bikini and jumped into the pool.

There were now only Julian, Anastasia and Alma sitting in the living room.

Alma was having a really bad day. She was still emotional because of the argument she had with Silvia earlier that day. It just got worst after she felt like Julian subtly mocked her. Alma had enough of being on the receiving end of taunts all the time without properly retaliating. Silvia, Anastasia and now Julian - the list of people who annoyed her that day was getting longer and longer.

Alma was usually extremely polite and classy but this time she decided that she had enough. She was also increasingly frustrated with Anastasia and decided to take her frustrations out on Anastasia's boyfriend and taunt him a little.

Alma looked at Julian and said, "I'm just so glad that you are alright. We were so worried about you!"

Julian was confused. "What do you mean?"

"You were attacked by that dangerous male thug and you had to run away from him. You were so lucky that Anastasia saved you! If she wasn't there for you, the thug would probably beat you up badly," Alma brought up the story that happened recently.

What happened was that Julian was chased by some thug and ran away and then Anastasia managed to beat up that thug. It was very emasculating for Julian that his girlfriend had to save him and Alma knew it. That's why she brought it up.

Anastasia was still proud about her role in this story and boasted a bit, "I beat up that thug easily even though he was armed. Julian was running away from him like crazy. It looked like he was running for his life. I had to do something."

Alma looked at Julian and continued to tease him, "Awww... You poor baby!" said Alma and started to patronizingly pet Julian on the head.

Julian didn't like that this story was brought up again. It made him look weak and helpless. He also didn't like Alma's attitude towards him. He was from a rich family and was now earning money himself as well as a businessman. Alma kept petting him like a baby.

Julian finally commented on it. "It all happened so quickly. We should be happy that nobody got hurt," said Julian. He then quickly wanted to change the subject. "So how is your club going, Alma?"

"It's going fine. It's a nice place for us athletic women who share girl power ideas. I think it can grow into something really big!" said Alma.

"Maybe I should take a look and see how you're doing myself," said Julian.

"The club is for girls only. The boys aren't welcome in," said Alma. That was a rule she set up when she founded the club.

"Come on, Alma. Are you serious? Did you forget that I gave you a lot of money to start with this project? So you're telling me that despite paying for the entire thing, I'm not allowed to go in myself?" said Julian.

Julian gave his girlfriend Anastasia and Alma a lot of money of his own to help them with the project. He loved his girlfriend Anastasia and didn't mind giving her money. However he expected at least some gratitude from Alma for what he had done.

"These are the rules. If you respect us women, you will understand. This club is for women who share ideals about women empowerment. We are like sisters. You men have plenty of other places where you can train," said Alma.

"Let me guess, a sisterhood of modern amazons? Do you want to take over the world? You are taking this way too seriously, my girl. You should grow up," Julian mocked Alma.

Alma was now getting a bit angry. Julian was acting really patronizing to her. "You are the one who should grow up, you pampered rich child! The reason why you are so cynical about my idealism is because everything was always given to you on a silver platter. You never had to struggle with anything in your life. You will never understand women like me who had to go through some adversity. You always had a lot of money," said Alma.

"At the end of the day, it's my money that is paying for your little project. You should be more grateful. You act like some entitled spoiled bratty rich girl yourself," Julian teased Alma back.

"Your money? More like your mother's money! You little mama's boy! Her wealth is responsible for everything you have. You didn't create this yourself no matter how much you want to pretend that you did," Alma replied. She was angry at Julian acting like she owed him something.

Anastasia didn't want to meddle into their argument but she now felt that things got a little bit too heated. "Stop bickering you two! What the hell is wrong with you two today? You look like you are about to start to fight! Calm down!" said Anastasia.

Julian and Alma stopped arguing and calmed down a bit.

After some silence, however, Alma started to taunt Julian again, "You know what, now that Anastasia mentioned the word fight I remembered that there is one exception to our rule about not allowing boys to come to our club. You are allowed to come if you want to challenge one of us girls. I know Anastasia wouldn't like me punching your cute face, but you are welcome to come if you want to wrestle me. I will gladly put you in your place and demonstrate some girl power!" said Alma. She was now openly challenging Julian to wrestle her!

Julian didn't take the offer seriously and just dismissed it. "You are ridiculous! What is this, children's playground? Grow up," said Julian. He felt like he had nothing to gain from taking that challenge. He wished that Alma would just shut up. He didn't want to bother with her anymore.

"You talked tough and taunted me and now you backed off after I challenged you. Typical mama's boy. It's no wonder that Anastasia has to fight your battles," said Alma.

Anastasia got really annoyed with Alma continuing to insult her boyfriend in front of her. "Enough! Stop! Stop insulting him!"

Alma didn't listen to her but instead used Anastasia's interfering to just tease Julian more. Anastasia basically confirmed her words by having to defend Julian against her taunts. "You see? That's just what I'm talking about. You're so lucky to have your mistress and protector by your side. Don't worry, I'll stop. You're welcome in our club any time if you ever man up and accept my wrestling challenge, Julian."

Julian was really frustrated. Alma's taunts were really emasculating. Julian quickly replied in anger, "And you're welcome to thank me for the money I gave you for your little club and shut up. You ungrateful woman!"

Anastasia now really had enough. "You too, Julian! Stop it!"

Anastasia then brought up some other subject to talk about to try to ease the tensions a bit. They started chatting about random subjects.

Alma was still emotional, however. She was very angry at Julian and his attitude. The tensions were still running high.

After a bit of a break, Alma decided to taunt Julian some more. She knew that it will make her look a bit bad to start with the taunts again but she couldn't help herself. It was almost as if Anastasia's and Silvia's style of taunting and talking trash that she was exposed to so much was becoming contagious and addictive. The women of The Amazon Club were all becoming really brash and started to really enjoy taunting the men. It looked like Alma was no exception.

Anastasia talked about some clothes that she bought for herself. Alma used the opportunity to start taunting Julian again to retaliate for his earlier comments.

"Speaking about fashion, I heard you really like wearing women's clothes, Julian," said Alma.

Anastasia told Alma how she made Julian wear her skirt after beating him in wrestling to symbolically demonstrate that she wears the pants in the relationship.

Julian couldn't believe that Alma had the audacity to tease him like that. He didn't want to make himself look insecure and pretended that he wasn't bothered by her comment.

"So what? I can wear what I want," said Julian.

"Of course! You shouldn't be ashamed about it. In fact, I have so many nice shiny girly running tights. I can give you one of my pairs so that you can run faster. Anastasia might not always be there to protect you from thugs!" said Alma and laughed.

Alma started to really enjoy taunting Julian. Besides Julian annoying her, Alma felt like she was also getting back at Anastasia this way. She noticed that Anastasia clearly didn't like her boyfriend being taunted like this in her presence.

Julian retaliated by taunting Alma back with a sarcastic comment. "Thanks, but I think your clothes would be much too small for me, you little girl!" said Julian.

Julian was 5'10'' tall and wanted to remind the 5'6'' tall Alma that she was much shorter than him. He then started to patronizingly pet Alma on the head like she did to him earlier. "You cute little feisty girl," Julian said while caressing Alma.

Alma didn't like to be touched like that at all. She aggressively pushed Julian's hand away. "A cute little girl that you are afraid to fight!" replied Alma.

Anastasia got really angry and started to shout, "Enough with this, Alma! If you don't stop I will be the one to fight you! I'm dead serious! Stop taunting him! You are upsetting my boyfriend!!!"

Anastasia then calmed down and walked to Alma. "Please, Alma. Go join Natalija in the pool and cool down a bit. Me and Julian will prepare everything for the party. Come, let me show you the way," Anastasia said politely.

Anastasia was accompanying Alma and the two were now alone. Anastasia used the moment to have a word with Alma. "What the hell is wrong with you today? Since when do you enjoy taunting other people so much? You always pretended to be too classy for that. I guess it was all an act," said Anastasia.

"Since when do you care so much? You didn't stop your girlfriend Silvia when she was degrading me with her taunts but now you want to be a peacemaker all over sudden. At least I know how little I mean to you! I guess your friendship was an act as well!" Alma got really emotional.

"Please, don't turn our party into a soap opera! Cool down in the pool and stop with this attitude," said Anastasia and then went back to Julian.

Julian was still angry after Alma's taunts. "What the hell is her problem?" said Julian and looked at Anastasia.

"She has some love problems," joked Anastasia. She didn't want to explain Julian in details about everything that happened in their club that day.

Julian was confused. "Isn't she single?"

"That's exactly what her problem is!" laughed Anastasia.

"Well maybe she can find a boyfriend today when my male friends come," said Julian.

"Let's just hope she doesn't start a fight with them!" joked Anastasia.

Julian laughed at Anastasia's joke but then got a bit worried. He started to think that Alma might actually start a fight with such attitude. Her taunts were very insulting and emasculating. He was still upset about them. He was insulted by a woman in front of his girlfriend in his own house! His male pride was badly hurt!

Alma put on her light blue bikini and joined Natalija in the pool.

Julian invited two of his male friends to the party. Nick was 21 years old like him. He was 6'0'' tall and hard dark hair and blue eyes.

Julian also invited his neighbor Martin. Martin was one year older than Julian at 22. He had brown hair and brown eyes and was 5'10'' tall. He was also from a rich background and was very similar to Julian in a lot of ways. Julian had been hanging a lot with him since they became neighbors and a nice bromance developed between them.

It ended up being a small private party for six people. They sat behind the table in the garden and the atmosphere started to become a bit more relaxed.

After they ate some food they all decided to go to the swimming pool. Natalija talked a bit with Nick and the two suddenly started to playfully dunk each other in the water. Natalija wanted to test her strength but while they were in the water, the taller and stronger Nick got his way with her and dunked her at will. Natalija was 5'7'' and weighed 125 pounds while Nick was 6'0'' and around 180 pounds. Natalija was just overwhelmed by Nick's size advantage and in the water, she couldn't really properly use any leverage or grappling techniques.

Alma took a break from swimming and went inside the house to drink some water. Julian noticed her leaving the pool. He was still angry at her for taunting him in front of his girlfriend. Her comments that his girlfriends had to protect him made him feel very emasculated. He decided to have a word with Alma alone so that he could set the record straight and demonstrate her very clearly that he can stand up for himself alone.

Julian approached Alma inside the house. The two were now alone. Alma noticed Julian staring at her and said, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to confront you about your earlier taunts. There is no Anastasia around now. I don't need her to protect me, especially not from someone like you. If you will keep insulting me and disrespecting me, I will just stop financing your little club. Yes that's right, I will stop giving you your pocket money, you bratty little girl!" said Julian.

"It's not just my club. It's Anastasia's club as well. And we all know that she wears the pants in your relationship. You won't do anything unless she allows you to. Stop barking, you stupid dog!" Alma replied back.

"You two don't seem to get along well lately. Maybe I will just convince her to kick you out then or something. I'm warning you, don't taunt me anymore!" said Julian.

"And maybe I will kick your butt right now! Get lost!" Alma was furious at Julian making demands and treating her like she was his daughter.

"Don't you dare to talk like this to me in my house! Just remember what I said and stop with this attitude! You little bitch!" said Julian. He then angrily went back to the pool.

When they got tired and bored from playing in the pool, Julian, Anastasia and their guests all went back to the table in the garden and decided to drink some cold beer. It was a very hot day and they were all still in their swimsuits.

Julian and Alma were very angry at each other. They exchanged a lot of taunts and vicious insults that day. There were now a lot of other people present so they just talked to other people which kept the tensions between them at bay.

Then at some point, Martin made some casual remark, "You and your wife are cool neighbors, Julian. I don't get along that well with my other neighbor."

Anastasia responded to the remark. "Wife? We're not married yet," said Anastasia.

"Ah, I know. Sorry, my mistake. I meant girlfriend," said Martin.

Alma felt like this was a good opportunity to taunt Julian some more. She knew that she will likely anger Anastasia with it but didn't really care anymore. She drank some wine and it made her bolder.

"I think Julian will be the wife when they will get married," Alma told Martin. She knew that Julian didn't like when people publicly pointed out that Anastasia was the one wearing the pants in their relationship.

Julian was angry but didn't say anything back. He pretended that he didn't hear the comment.

Alma decided to continue to taunt Julian and looked at him and Anastasia. "You two are such a lovely couple. You are like Romeo and Julia. With Julian being Julia, of course," said Alma.

Anastasia was now getting irritated as well. She noticed that her boyfriend was upset again after hearing those emasculating taunts. "Alma!" Anastasia said with an angry voice to warn her to stop.

Julian didn't like the taunts but he felt that Anastasia protecting him like this only made him look worse and basically just gave more fuel to Alma's taunting. "It's OK," said Julian and gently touched Anastasia's arm. He wanted to let her know that he didn't want her to meddle into this.

Alma kept taunting Julian. "Julian - Julia. You even have similar names. What a funny coincidence," Alma really enjoyed teasing Julian after he angered her so much previously that day.

Julian now started to finally engage in the taunting. "Calma, Alma!" Julian responded in a witty way to Alma's wordplay with his name by doing something similar with her name.

Anastasia and the two males laughed at Julian's wordplay and cheered him on. Nick commented, "Well he shut you up now! He's right. You should calm down a bit, girl."

Alma responded, "He will shut me up when he will accept my challenge and wrestle me. If he beats me of course."

"Wow, I like your attitude!" laughed Nick. He then looked at Julian and started to tease him, "Look at this bold girl challenging you. Are you going to let her get away with this?"

"I have nothing to gain from wrestling her. She should go to some kindergarten and challenge the boys there if she wants to pick playground fights. I think they would be more on her level. Not just physically but also when it comes to behavior," Julian taunted Alma back.

"Do you want to suggest that I can't beat a wimpy grown up man like you? Why don't you accept my challenge then," said Alma.

Natalija decided to join the conversation. "Typical men. You always act like you can't be beaten by a woman but when we women challenge you, you back out of it and look for excuses," Natalija now taunted Julian as well.

Alma liked how Natalija came to her side. It encouraged her to continue with the taunts, "I think Julia is afraid that she might get her butt kicked!"

Julian felt completely tormented by these taunts. Just when he taught Alma's taunting couldn't get worse she just picked a girly name for him and used it in front of his male friends. He was starting to seriously consider accepting her challenge and shutting her up by pinning her down and making her eat all those insults she was spewing.

Anastasia was in agony as well as she watched her boyfriend being helplessly taunted and verbally tormented by Alma. Despite her affiliation with The Amazon Club she was still in love with Julian and didn't like to see him being degraded like that.

Nick, however, was amused by all the trash talk and continued to laugh. He decided to tease his friend Julian a bit himself, "Julia! Wow! You girls are really vicious with your taunts. You have to admit Julian, they did beat you up verbally."

Natalija didn't like how Nick was now acting a bit arrogant himself. She called him out for it and started to taunt him, "You mock Julian but I don't see you rushing to defend the honor of the male gender and offering to fight Alma instead of him. You seem to be full of fake bravado as well. Maybe you are afraid of getting your butt kicked as well."

Nick was 6'0'' tall and much bigger than both Natalija and Alma. He already overpowered and dunked Natalija in the swimming pool earlier that day. He quickly wanted to remind her of that to shut her up, "I already dunked you under the water in the pool like a little baby. I'm much bigger than you two girls."

Natalija responded, "Well, we're not in the water now so watch out. I'm trained to fight and your size doesn't mean anything to me. I just couldn't use my fighting skills in the water. I'm very good in grappling."

Nick taunted Natalija back, "Just because you girls wrestle around a bit in your free time doesn't mean you have fighting skills. You are delusional if you think you can beat up a man like me. What is it with you girls being so cocky and challenging men anyway?"

"We just react to you men being assholes. And you're wrong. We also train kickboxing. I was in plenty of real fights as well. I got into catfights with other women. I was also in some brief scuffles with men. The closest that you got to participating in a real fight is probably playing video games that involve fighting, you pampered rich boy!" said Natalija.

Natalija was from a working class background and worked as a maid at the same hotel where Alma worked. She got into some scuffles with both women and men.

Nick now felt really insulted. He quickly realized that these taunts were no fun at all now that he was on the receiving end of them. Nick was also extremely insecure as being perceived as effeminate due to his upper class background and tried to compensate by acting tough and manly.

The reality was that Natalija was right. He was never in a real fight. Nick remained silent, not really knowing what to answer.

Natalija continued to mercilessly taunt him, "You were fighting in video games only. That's if you even played violent video games at all as a kid. You look more like you were playing with Barbie dolls instead. You sissy!"

Alma burst into laughter. She absolutely loved how Natalija was taunting Nick.

Julian was glad that he wasn't the victim of taunting for a change, but on the other hand, he was worried about how quickly the tensions were escalating. The fact that they have all drank a bit of alcohol was making it even worse. He was afraid that fights might start to break out quickly.

Martin was the most relaxed out of the entire group and burst into laughter as well. He absolutely loved the drama. It was free entertainment for him. He opened another beer and enjoyed the show.

Nick was now furious after this last taunt. He was from a reputable rich family. He couldn't allow some cocky lower class girl like Natalija to verbally emasculate him like that.

"You bitch!" Nick shouted out of frustration. "Don't you insult me like this!"

"Are you going to call a lawyer?" Natalija kept taunting Nick.

Martin kept laughing. He couldn't believe how entertaining this was. He decided to put some more fuel to the fire. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we have two great fights coming up. Natalija versus Nick and Alma versus Julian. Come on, you absolutely have to do this now after all this trash talk!"

Natalija commented, "Ladies and gentlemen? More like ladies and two scared little girls. I don't think Julia and Nicolina will accept these fights."

Alma added one more taunt as well, "I wouldn't call them little girls but they are definitely not gentlemen considering how they disrespect us women. I doubt that we can call them men either. More like two spoiled wimpy boys at best."

Anastasia tried to calm down the situation. "Shut up, Martin. There will be no fighting here. Are you crazy?"

Julian agreed. "That's right. This is getting way out of hand. I don't want anybody fighting in my backyard, this is madness."

Alma decided to taunt Julian again, "I knew you would back out immediately, Julia."

Natalija replied, "We don't need to fight. Let's just do some grappling. No punches or kicks. If these two men are so much stronger than us two women as they claim it would be easy for them to subdue us and put us in our place, right?"

"You're right. I'll gladly accept your challenge, you bitch!" said Nick. He was really emotional after all the taunts and insults Natalija threw at him. She gave him a one-sided verbal beating and completely degraded him. He needed to retaliate.

Nick and Natalija stood up and started facing each other. Natalija was dressed in her purple bikini while Nick wore his red swimming trunks. They were ready to wrestle in Julian's backyard.

Nick was still very angry after all the taunts. He launched at Natalija and tried to take her down. The two clinched up and started to wrestle. The bigger Nick was starting to overpower Natalija and was pushing her back. Natalija tried to trip Nick to the floor with her leg. Nick saw what she tried to do and tried to remain balanced.

Natalija was very agile and athletic and used to play handball when she was young. She also had some basic training in combat sports and trained some jiu jitsu and wrestling. This gave her quite a bit of technical advantage over Nick who never trained anything.

Nick defended Natalija's attempt of tripping him and tried to use his size and strength to push Natalija down to the floor. However as the two fell to the floor Natalija managed to quickly take Nick's back.

Nick couldn't believe just how agile Natalija was. Before he could realize she was wrapped around his back and had a very comfortable position.

Nick tried to push Natalija's legs that were wrapped around him by using his arms. However no matter how hard he tried he simply couldn't move Natalija's strong legs.

Natalija saw the opportunity and quickly wrapped her arms around Nick's neck in a rear-naked choke.

Nick suddenly felt Natalija's girly yet surprisingly strong arms wrapped around his neck. He tried to free himself but there was absolutely nothing he could have done at this point. He started to feel the choke getting tight. Natalija was suffocating him.

Nick was overwhelmed with feelings of helplessness and embarrassment. He had no other option but to surrender and tap out to Natalija's choke. He started to tap on her arms wildly so that she would release her hold. Natalija held the choke for a little bit longer just to show Nick that she was the boss and then finally released it. She submitted him!

Nick was now lying defeated and humiliated, gasping for air. Natalija stood up next to him and put her foot on his chest for a quick victory pose. She was feeling completely triumphant. The fight lasted only around 30 seconds. She only needed half a minute to submit a much bigger guy and made him beg her for mercy.

Nick was utterly embarrassed about how the fight went. To make the matters worse, Natalija now started to gloat over him and started taunting him again, "I bet you won't call me a bitch anymore now?"

Natalija was enjoying her victory. She was especially proud at how quickly she dispatched the arrogant male, "I toyed with you. You couldn't even last a minute with me. You bitch," she kept taunting Nick.

Nick kept lying on the floor in shame. Natalija stood next to him and continued to gloat over the humiliated loser, "You look down on us lower class women, don't you? Well look who looks down on who now. You're on the floor, helpless and beaten by a woman. You better watch your mouth next time when you are around women like me. I bet that every single one of my female coworkers would be able to whoop your ass, you wimp. You fight like a total sissy!"

Alma congratulated Natalija. "One more victory for the girls!" said Alma and high fived Natalija.

Natalija answered, "Yes. And you will now get us one more victory unless Julia is too scared and pissed her panties out of fear when watching me dismantling her friend with ease."

Martin wanted to see that match as well, "Well, Julian. It only makes sense that you and Alma challenge each other now. You two talked even more crap to each other than Natalija and Nick. It's only right that you settle this."

Martin tried to encourage Julian and continued to talk him into the fight, "I believe in you Julian. Do it for the boys, at least." He genuinely wanted Julian to win and get his revenge. He was his good friend and didn't like how cocky the girls were after Natalija's victory.

Julian now felt like he absolutely had to take that challenge. There was no way out. At this point he was actually extremely motivated to do it. Alma mercilessly taunted him the entire day. Julian didn't mind a strong dominant woman like Anastasia but with Alma it was a different story. Anastasia was at least taller than him and he was in love with her. He absolutely couldn't stand that a smaller girl like Alma was so cocky and audacious and challenged him. He fancied his chances. He was much bigger. He really wanted to win and put the feisty little Alma in her place. Julian started to fantasize about how good it would feel to subdue her and make her eat all her words to regain his male pride. She really tortured him verbally and Julian wanted his revenge.

Alma, on the other hand, also wanted Julian to eat his words. Julian insulted her a lot as well and clearly looked down on her and didn't like her. The two have been at each other's throats the whole day. There was a lot of animosity and rivalry between them.

They were both extremely emotional and didn't want to even think about how humiliating it would be to lose this contest after everything they said to each other.

Julian wanted to let Alma know that he was ready. "OK, since you want this so much. Don't cry about it later, you whiny bitch!"

"I think you will be the one crying back into Anastasia's arms for comfort after I will be done with you. You spoiled wimp!"

Alma was wearing her light blue bikini while Julian wore his black swimming trunks. They sized each other up for one final time. Alma was 5'6'' tall and 135 pounds but was very confident to face the 5'10'' tall 150 pounds heavy Julian. They were ready to start grappling.

Julian didn't want to do the same mistake that Nick did and get reckless. He approached Alma cautiously. They were both really cautious and didn't want to engage immediately.

After only slowly feeling out each other a bit, Anastasia, Natalija and Martin in the crowd got a bit nervous and bored. Nick was so defeated and demoralized from his own loss that he didn't even care. He just sat in the corner overwhelmed by his own humiliation.

Martin started to encourage Julian, "Come on Julian, don't be scared now."

Anastasia was cheering for Julian as well. Despite her friendship with Alma and her role in the club she didn't want her boyfriend to get humiliated. She started to encourage him as well, "Come on, just take her down and whoop her arrogant butt."

However these encouragements were having the opposite effect on Julian. He was now just starting to feel more pressure. He felt like he absolutely needed to beat Alma quickly and convincingly to really assert himself. With every second that went on he felt more humiliated that this match was even competitive. He was facing a much smaller girl. He now wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

Even Alma now started to sarcastically encourage Julian, "They are right. What kind of a man are you? You look scared of a little girl like me," Alma was now taunting Julian during the match as well.

Julian started getting aggressive. He made a quick move and wanted to grab Alma. Alma, however, expected it and used his momentum against him. She managed to use a judo throw and threw Julian to the ground as he attacked her. It was extremely embarrassing for Julian. He was now on the floor. Alma's judo and jiu jitsu training paid off. She was also much stronger than Julian expected. It looked like Julian underestimated her.

Alma crawled on top of him. Julian tried to immediately get up but by doing it he exposed his back and revealed his neck. Alma quickly wrapped her arms around Julian's neck for a rear naked choke.

Julian felt helpless. The same thing that happened to Nick was now happening to him. He was being choked out by Alma's girly hands.

Alma was comfortably wrapped around Julian. Anastasia watched and felt ashamed for her boyfriend. Martin was also very uncomfortable after seeing yet another man losing to a woman. Julian looked powerless.

Julian gave up even quicker than Nick. In complete and utter embarrassment, Julian tapped out to Alma's choke.

Natalija cheered like crazy. "Yes! Yet another victory for the girls!!! Bravo Alma! I love you!"

The two girls were hugging each other while Julian laid defeated in complete shame. He couldn't believe how badly he was beaten. The match ended up with the worst possible outcome for him. It was a quick and decisive victory for Alma. There was absolutely nothing he could do but to submit to her superiority.

After celebrating a bit with Natalija, Alma return to Julian to gloat over him. She put a foot on him as well and did a victory pose. "Well, well, well... Guess which one of us was right the whole day. You said that I was taunting you but everything I said about you proved to be true," said Alma.

Julian listened to her taunting him in pure agony! He looked away, too ashamed to look the victorious Alma in the eyes.

Alme kept taunting him, "You said that I am just a little girl. Well I guess a little girl beat you then!"

Anastasia didn't like how Alma was gloating over her boyfriend. She wanted to stop it. "That's enough! Don't gloat over my boyfriend! You won but there's no need to humiliate him now! Don't taunt him anymore, please," Anastasia protested.

Anastasia got emotional and started walking towards Alma. She wanted to push her away from Julian to prevent her from further degrading him. Natalija, however, got in her way and stopped her.

"The winner deserves some time with the loser," said Natalija. "If your boyfriend had won, I'm sure you would have allowed him to mock Alma, just like you didn't prevent your friend Silvia from taunting and degrading her. Don't be a sore loser now."

Anastasia reluctantly stopped. She had to accept Alma winning and degrading her boyfriend. She watched it in pain.

Alma was usually a very classy and polite girl but that day had been a real emotional rollercoaster for her. She was glad that it ended with her complete and dominant victory. Julian talked a lot of crap to her and Alma made sure to make him pay for everything he said.

"That's what happens to you when your girlfriend isn't there to protect you," said Alma while posing over the defeated Julian.

Natalija decided to join in. "You talked so much trash. Just like your sissy friend Nick. Where is he anyway? Where is that wimp?" Natalija looked around and noticed Nick lying on the grass nearby. He looked defeated and demoralized.

Natalija started taunting Nick, "At least you're not the only boy that lost today. You boys in this town are a bunch of sissies. You keep losing to women."

Alma agreed with Natalija, "Men around here are a bunch of wimps. I mean just look at them. Two much bigger men lying here humiliated and defeated by two smaller girls. If this doesn't show you that women are superior then I don't what more to say."

Nick was now ashamed for his entire gender. Julian felt the same way. They felt so pathetic that they weren't able to shut up these two cocky females. Even worse, the girls managed to completely shut them up. They had no other choice but to listen to them boasting about their girl power.

Julian noticed that Alma and Natalija were now busy looking at Nick. He tried to get up and crawl away so that he wouldn't have to listen to these taunts anymore.

Alma saw that Julian tried to get up and pushed him back down. "No, no, no!" said Alma. "Not so fast."

Julian didn't try to resist. He felt so defeated and demoralized that he didn't dare to confront Alma again especially after she beat him so quickly and with such ease.

"Admit that I'm better!" Alma wanted one last sign of submission from Julian.

Julian had no other choice. He had to accept his loss, no matter how humiliating it was. "You are better. You beat me," said Julian in complete shame and submission.

Alma kept gloating over Julian, "Just one more thing... Didn't you sarcastically say that I'm an Amazon queen? You were really bold, weren't you? Mocking me all the time. That's what started it all. You should have kept your mouth shut and give a classy lady like me the respect I deserve! But you know what? I guess I really am an Amazon queen. And you are my pathetic male servant!"

Alma then left Julian alone and hugged Natalija again. They were both really happy and emotional after their big victories over bigger men.

Anastasia comforted Julian after Alma let him go. "It's OK, I'm here for you." said Anastasia. No matter what the circumstances were she was more and more angry at Alma for doing this to her boyfriend.

Alma looked at them and was happy that another one of her statements ended up to be true. Julian was now desperately needing comfort in Anastasia's arms after he was so humiliated. He was beaten by a smaller women who talked trash to him the whole day at his own house. It was utterly degrading and emasculating.

Martin watched the entire scene in shame. He didn't lose to a woman himself but watching two of his male friends being helplessly defeated and humiliated by two girls was almost as bad. The worst part about it was just how easy and how quickly the girls beat them.

The women kept beating the men in the town. It was starting to become really embarrassing.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 08-Aug-18 at 10:40.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-18, 15:16
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Amazonia - my head is spinning!
Let me see if I got this right;

Anastasia saves Julia from a thug
Anastasia and Silvia celebrate with wine and share a passionate kiss
Roberto sees them and threatens to tell everyone they are lesbians
Silvia retaliates and ends up beating her older brother
The mother is called in to witness the humiliation
Roberto vows revenge but is defeated even more soundly by his younger sister
Anastasia and Silvia make Alma jealous by celebrating too much
Nataljia becomes emboldened by her friends man-beating success and fights Nick
Alma joins in and fights Julian
The two girls thoroughly emasculate the two boys and now all the males are nervous

Whew! That's a lot going on but I love it.
It's like a kinky soap opera, you could call it "The Young and the Wrestlers"
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-18, 15:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazonia - my head is spinning!
Let me see if I got this right;

Anastasia saves Julia from a thug
Anastasia and Silvia celebrate with wine and share a passionate kiss
Roberto sees them and threatens to tell everyone they are lesbians
Silvia retaliates and ends up beating her older brother
The mother is called in to witness the humiliation
Roberto vows revenge but is defeated even more soundly by his younger sister
Anastasia and Silvia make Alma jealous by celebrating too much
Nataljia becomes emboldened by her friends man-beating success and fights Nick
Alma joins in and fights Julian
The two girls thoroughly emasculate the two boys and now all the males are nervous

Whew! That's a lot going on but I love it.
It's like a kinky soap opera, you could call it "The Young and the Wrestlers"
Yes. That's exactly what went on so far. Thanks for summing it up!

I wanted it to be like soap opera. I remember watching some Latin soap operas (telenovelas) when I was young and they had a lot of catfights and mixed fights. I always thought how cool it would be to have a soap opera that would pretty much revolve around that. Well, this is my attempt to make it.

I'm really glad you like it. I really like the taunting and the build up in this kind of stories and I'm really happy that there are people who like this style too. I like if the both people fighting are really emotional and have some solid reasons to fight. And obviously the winner then gloats over the loser.

Please write some more feedback if you want. Do you like any characters in particular? I'm still not sure which character will end up being the main star of this drama. Some of the girls will end up getting humbled too, but so far I had them winning so that they can get even more brash and taunt the men even more.
Old 08-Aug-18, 15:54
Last Achievements

Alma seems quite rude and bratty. While I do agree she shouldn't have been taunted so much she might need to be a bit more greatful to Julian for the money.

Maybe Anastasia should humble both Silvia and Alma, way I see it both are in the wrong.
Old 08-Aug-18, 21:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A quick f vs f fight. Alma and Silvia agree to have an MMA fight. One of the cocky girls gets humbled by her bitter rival. Who will it be? Silvia is bigger and with better wrestling but Alma has much better kickboxing skills.

Part Six: Two Amazons Settle Their Differences

Anastasia, Alma and Natalija were back to training the next day at The Amazon Club. They had a big training session and a lot of other ladies were present.

There were now a lot of tensions between Anastasia and Alma after Alma taunted and defeated her boyfriend Julian at their private party the day before. Anastasia was so mad that she didn't want to speak with Alma at all.

Alma was feeling good about her victory but was sad that he relationship with Anastasia now seemed to be completely ruined. During the training she made a quick break and decided to have a word with Anastasia to see if she could save anything.

"Listen, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. We were all a bit emotional. Maybe it was the alcohol," said Alma.

"You know very well what you did and why you did it. Don't blame it on alcohol now! You taunted my boyfriend and humiliated him in his own house. In my house! You were running your mouth the entire day! I warned you to stop insulting him repeatedly but you didn't listen. You had to push it," said Anastasia.

"I'm really sorry. He taunted me as well though and I felt like he was mocking our club. Tell him I'm sorry and that I'm really grateful for his money. I don't think he wants to see me personally otherwise I would tell him myself," said Alma.

"You're damn right that he doesn't want to see you! I'm really upset as well. From all the men in the town you had to pick a fight exactly with my boyfriend? Don't come to my house anymore," Anastasia was still emotional and angry.

Alma felt really bad about herself. She went back to training. To make the matters even worse, the girl who was training with them, Silvia, now started to taunt her about the incident.

Silvia was one of the reasons why Alma acted the way that she did in the first place. Silvia got the better of her during the wrestling practice and taunted her which made Alma lose her mind. The two just didn't like each other. Alma said that Silvia disrespected her and told her to grow up. Silvia felt that after how Alma behaved at the party, Alma preaching to her was extremely hypocritical and called her out on it.

"I heard you were really mature and classy yesterday. I also heard you were very respectful to people. We're all so proud of your behavior, you really are a great model for us! I mean, picking fight with your friend's boyfriend. So respectful! So mature! So classy!" Silvia said to Alma sarcastically.

Alma was now really irritated. She couldn't stand Silvia's taunting. "Mind your own business!" said Alma. Alma then decided to taunt Silvia back, "I responded to his taunts like a girl from this club should. At least I had a fight with a man I have no relation to. You had a fight with your own brother. This just shows me that you don't even respect your own family!"

Silvia wanted to reply something but before she could do it, Natalija approached both of them and interrupted them, "Stop arguing you two! We're not alone now, there are a lot of other women here. You two represent the leadership of our club. You need to behave properly. Don't embarrass us all with your childish bickering! What the hell will women who come to our club think about you?"

Alma and Silvia stopped arguing. However there was clearly still a lot of animosity between them. They looked at each other with a lot of hate and scorn in their eyes. A bitter rivalry was developing between them.

After the training was over, both of them had few more things to say to each other. They started arguing on the parking lot when they were finally alone again.

"You bitch!" Silvia started to shout as she approached Alma. "Don't you dare to preach me about respect anymore after your behavior yesterday! I heard everything!"

"Oh, I'm sure you did, you stupid gossip girl who always talks too much. You are always updated on what us other girls in the town did. Yet you never look in the mirror and worry about your own stupid actions. You should mind your own business. I had a bad day. You behave like that all the time," said Alma.

"No I don't. I'm just emotional sometimes. At least I'm honest and tell people what I think about them. I'm just a passionate Italian woman. You seem to be a stereotypical coldhearted stuck-up German bitch," said Silvia.

"You seem to love making out with German women though. You passionate lesbian woman!" said Alma. Silvia was caught kissing with Anastasia in her room not so long ago and Alma brought it up to tease her.

"I didn't say all of them are bad, did I? You dumb bitch. It's just that women like you make this entire country look bad," said Silvia.

"Good. After I punch your face and knock you out I can do you a favor and drag your unconscious ass over the Alps to Italy if you like it there more. It would be nice if you stayed there! You arrogant bitch!" said Alma.

"So funny that you talk about dragging me around when I was the one who totally destroyed you in wrestling and tossed you around like a little child," said Silvia.

"Yes, because you are bigger than me and I never trained wrestling before. I trained boxing though and I destroyed you that one time we boxed. You never wanted to box with me ever since because you didn't want to get your butt kicked by me anymore. Admit it!" said Alma.

"I got better at boxing since then," said Silvia.

"Oh yeah? Prove it! Bring your gloves tomorrow and let's settle this," Alma challenged Silvia.

"Why should I fight on your terms? Do you think I'm dumb?" said Silvia.

"Then don't talk crap to me if you don't want to fight me," said Alma.

"I can talk all the crap I want to you after I mopped the floor with you when we wrestled. We both started wrestling at the same time and it's a good measure of how talented we are. And guess what, I'm just better than you! A better woman! Give me some time and I will catch up to you in boxing as well," said Silvia.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to get lost or I will punch you in the face right now. Stop taunting me and insulting me all the time! I'm warning you! Show me the respect I deserve," said Alma.

"You are the one who always acted like you were better than me! You started with the disrespect!" said Silvia.

Natalija heard the two shouting at each other at the parking lot. She was getting afraid that they might start to fight each other. She rushed to interrupt them again, "Oh look at you two again! What the hell is wrong with you? Stop right now!"

Silvia and Alma stopped arguing. Natalija calmed down the tensions and made sure they went their separate ways.

Over the next days, however, the animosity continued. Considering also that Anastasia didn't want to speak to Alma, the relations in the club were really sore now. It was looking very embarrassing in front of the outsiders as well. It was now Natalija that had to run things since she was the only one that was on speaking terms with all of the girls.

Natalija eventually had enough and proposed a plan, "Come here, Silvia and Alma. Listen you two! This is getting ridiculous. I think the best way to solve this would be to just let you two fight and let us see who the superior woman is. Then you shake hands and it will be over."

Alma had mixed feelings, "She doesn't want to box with me. And I don't want to wrestle with her. Should we just fight with no rules?"

Natalija replied, "Make it an MMA fight then. We'll bring the MMA gloves so that you two can meet half way and each one of you can use your strengths. Me and Anastasia will referee the fight and make sure neither of you two get hurt too much. But promise me that you will be on good terms afterwards, no matter what happens. The losing woman will have to accept her defeat."

Alma and Silvia both agreed. They were eager to fight each other.

The fight was on the next day. They decided to fight for three five minute rounds. They were mostly imitating the UFC rules other than that they didn't have a cage in the gym so they fought in the ring instead. Silvia was wearing blue shorts and a blue sports bra while Alma wore light blue shorts and a light blue spandex sleveless top.

Alma was 5'6'' (165 cm) tall and weighed 135 pounds (61 kilos) while Silvia was 5'9'' (176 cm) tall and weighed 150 pounds (68 kilos). Silvia had the size advantage but Alma was confident in her striking skills. The blonde German girl was facing the dark haired Italian girl.

Alma came out cautiously for the first round and threw some jabs at Silvia. Silvia didn't have as good striking skills and missed with her own few jabs that she tried to counter Alma with.

Alma then threw some leg kicks and tried to stay out of range patiently. They spent the first minute cautiously fighting each other at range. Alma was getting the better of Silvia and landed more strikes.

Silvia began to get frustrated and decided to try to take the fight to the ground. She made a takedown attempt. It was rather sloppy and Alma defended well initially but eventually Silvia just overpowered Alma and took her down with sheer force.

Alma immediately established guard and had her legs wrapped tight against Silvia. Silvia settled for some ground and pound. She had a dominant position and threw some punches at Alma.

Alma was now getting a bit demoralized as the heavier Silvia was on top of her and was starting to land strikes at her at will. Her strikes didn't have much power behind them but they were starting to annoy Alma and were landing more and more often.

Silvia remained on top of Alma for the rest of the round. She clearly won the round.

"Your boxing isn't that good when you're down on your butt," Silvia taunted Alma.

"You bitch! We'll see!" Alma replied back.

In the next round Silvia started looking for the takedown immediately. Alma threw a leg kick and Silvia launched at her legs. Alma was out of balance and landed on her butt again with Silvia on top of her.

"All you do is lay on me, let's stand up and fight!" the frustrated Alma started to shout.

"I'm punching you at will you bitch! I'm winning!" Silvia shouted back.

Out of desperation, Alma tried to use some jiu jitsu and tried to get a submission. She tried to set up a triangle but as she started to move her legs in a rather sloppy attempt, Silvia just passed her guard.

Silvia soon got on top of Alma in a full mount and started to just rain down punches at will. Alma couldn't do much with the heavier Silvia on top of her and just covered up.

Natalija and Anastasia watched what was going on. "I think we need to stop this!" said Natalija.

"Let them fight a bit more," said Anastasia.

"You only say this because you enjoy Alma getting beat up after what she did to your boyfriend. You sadist!" Natalija teased Anastasia. "I'm going to stop it now!"

Natalija grabbed Silvia and stopped her from punching Alma, "Alright, that's enough. You won, Silvia. By TKO. I'm stopping this fight!"

Alma didn't protest the stoppage. She was getting beat up and was bruised up. Silvia on the other hand didn't have a mark on her face. It was a very humiliating loss for Alma. It looked like she tried to bit off more than she could chew by challenging the bigger Silvia.

"Did you learn your lesson now?" Silvia gloated over the defeated Alma.

Natalija was still holding Silvia and told her to stop, "Come on. No more taunts."

Anastasia commented, "Let her go. Let her have some time with Alma until Alma admits her defeat. We all agreed that the loser will have to accept her loss."

Natalija let Silvia go and Silvia did a quick victory pose over Alma.

Alma looked away. Silvia wanted her to look her in the eyes. "Look at me!" said Silvia while still keeping her foot placed on Alma's body as part of her victory pose.

Alma finally looked at Silvia. She was feeling very embarrassed about her loss and couldn't stand losing to her bitter rival Silvia.

Silvia now taunted Alma a bit more, "So much about you knocking me out. Just tell me, did you learn your lesson? Who is the better woman?"

Alma had no choice but to say what Silvia wanted to hear. She knew that Silvia will continue taunting her and gloating over her until she admitted her defeat.

"I learned my lesson. You are better," said Alma. Feeling very humbled. The pain of defeat was even worse than the pain of Silvia pounding her during the fight.

"I'm better what?" said Silvia.

"A better woman. You are the better woman!" said Alma in complete humiliation.

"Thanks. That's all I wanted to hear," said Silvia. She then stopped with the victory pose over Alma and triumphantly walked away.

Anastasia congratulated Silvia and commented on Alma being defeated, "It's good that we established some hierarchy here."

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 09-Aug-18 at 10:43.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-18, 22:16
Last Achievements

Another great part. I like the conflicts you got going on(tbh I was rooting for Silvia lol)
Old 08-Aug-18, 22:24
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da best [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another great part. I like the conflicts you got going on(tbh I was rooting for Silvia lol)
Thanks. All that long build up in the previous parts was carefully planned to set up these rivalries.

Just out of curiosity, why did you root for Silvia?
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: