Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-18, 15:40
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

After a long exhausting fight, the girl managed to get in control. He was on top of her, but his domination was short and she reversed the position, getting him in this hold, and is now ramping up the power to put him away!

The score was very one-sided, giving the vagina the V of victory! 3-0
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2.gif (2.00 MB, 883 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 02:04
Last Achievements

A battle under the water. The boyfriend challenged his girlfriend and was sure he had found a way to defeat her for the first time, since water would make his dick feel less pressure. She did not only prove the contrary, but also made him cum in the first minutes of the match. It was so easy for her that he had to admit her superiority after it ended. The orgasm which can be seen is his second out of the six he had. Once again the girlfriend taught him how to do it, and how to do it right, anywhere.

Score: Girlfriend 6-0 Boyfriend
Attached Images
File Type: gif converted.gif (1.57 MB, 340 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 15:54
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

"What's the matter? Where's all that bold talk?" she smirked, as he was reduced to grunts, groans and whimpers, feeling the INCREDIBLE pressure of his cum, about to burst from him at any second, signaling his defeat at the luscious curves of her powerful, female body, and especially at the gripping, grasping, sucking, milking, tireless, relentless powerful vaginal muscles of her unbeatable pussy.

At first he had pumped away at her as he had at so many girls, so many women, confident that his size alone would give him the day, his rigidity, his length, his girth, but she had taken every stroke as deeply as he could dish it out and grinned at him, smirked at him, clearly capable of taking more. And then slowly, gradually, so he could fully realize it, she took over the fuck, gripping, squeezing, working, until he was lost, on edge, straining, pulsing. Gripping him with her powerful thighs, she had rolled on top of him, pinned him down, fucked his brains and willpower completely away.

"No wise-ass response? Nothing to say? Then how about we end this - my Pussy and me?" she grinned...and began the moves that would soon have him spurting, losing, wrung out....
Attached Images
File Type: gif MvF.gif (1.28 MB, 711 views)
Old 06-Jan-19, 04:00
Last Achievements

At 5-0 she wants to have some fun with her opponent. She is on top and has free access to do whatever she wants with that cock. She told him she would make him see the representation of her domination, and in that particular way she teases him, bringing him close to yet another orgam -his 6th, her 6th point-. He could not resist much and eventually would give it to her.

The final score showed an outstanding female victory!
Pussy 7-0 Dick
Attached Images
File Type: gif 31.gif (2.00 MB, 216 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 12:51
Last Achievements

"Uh oh - looks like he's in real trouble, wouldn't you say, Brooke?" the male announcer commented, during the "Sex Fights" broadcast.

Brooke laughed. "I'd say so, Chuck - we've seen this before. She gets on top, gets locked in, gets riding like that, working those pussy muscles... his cock has NO chance. Even if she wasn't already up three excruciating orgasms to one, you can tell he has NO shot here. Not against her pussy..." It was obvious from Brooke's tone, let alone the stiffness of her nipples through her crisp white blouse back in the studio, that she very much approved.

"Wow, listen to him whimper!" Chuck observed, as the mikes picked up his struggles.

Brooke laughed again. "Yeah, she's really putting him through the wringer - it's going to be 4-0 real soon. She loves to get right in their face, to talk to them, tease them, real up close and personal - while those incredible vaginal muscles of hers just squeeze and suck the hell out of them - and all their cum..." Again, Brooke's tone made it very clear she loved when the dominance of Pussy was clearly demonstrated, just as she had back when she was a competitor....
Attached Images
File Type: gif MvF.gif (727.2 KB, 532 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 10:57
Last Achievements

"Oh....FUCK...." he groaned as he lost it, his muscles tensing.

"Oh my...and you were so close, too..." she smirked. "Looks like I'll be picking tonight's restaurant and movie...AGAIN...."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MvF.jpg (49.2 KB, 563 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 09:12
Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20
Last Achievements

I told my now ex-girlfriend that she can earn a favour from me if she can get me naked before I get her naked and second if I cum while naked before she does. We didnt specify a time, she was free to attack me when she felt up to it. my idea was: she never wears a bra at home, while I always have this flexible belt in my trousers that is almost impossible for a woman to remove while I move around because it kind of hooks into itself and doesnt let go. So it should end with me only losing my t-shirt, her losing all the clothing and then its easy from there.
She took some time and then waited until I was playing a game she knew I wouldnt be willing to abandon because that is me risking getting reported and banned. So she gad several minutes before I ended a round and was able put the phone down. With me laying on my back not moving it was now easy for her to open my belt, pull my trousers down and start working on my cock. So by the time I started fighting back I was already breathing hard, had my trousers at the knees and both her hands working my shaft. Due to my superior strength I managed to push her away and eventually take her clothing from her, but it was close. When I took her last piece, I only had my boxers left, wrapped around the ankles, which counts as not being naked.
The next couple minutes I was trying to grab her pussy while maneuvering my crotch away. I soon learned that when she keeps her legs together and bends at the waist, I can reach her pussy but not easily stay there to finger her while she was moving around. On the other hand, it didnt matter what I did with my legs it was easy for her to grab my cock and continue working it. So I was losing again and I came to the conclusion that I cant fight her from the distance, so I need to get up close. Plan was to trap both her hands (no painful holds were allowed) and then just do regular sex with me being on top and dictating the tempo. She didn't resist, she let me grab her arms, she opened her legs for me. So I spent some time licking her breasts, again, zero resistance from her. Then I moved down to stab my shaft into her helpless exposed pussy. But because I got used to her not fighting back, I didnt react on time. As I raised my butt before sticking my cock into her, the devious creature freed one of her hands, quickly covered her pussy, so instead of hiding inside her, I now inserted my penis right into her hand. I froze in shock, totally not expecting this. A second later, she wrapped her legs around mine with all her strength, freed her other hand, grabbed my butt and pushed it against the hand that was now furiously working on my cock. I found myself having to use one elbow to support my weight, effectively fighting one hand against both her hands and basically also legs. Unable to escape her trap, I started to panic, my mind clouded so I couldnt come up with another plan. I made the final mistake if whispering '"fuck,fuck, no...." which encouraged her to increase the speed with which she was rubbing my sensitive parts and she even got into an uncomfortable position just to be able to lick my very sensitive neck. Seconds later, she was laghing shyly as I came in her hand.
So does pussy always win? Probably not, but certainly did win a 100% of the times I tried to fight one ...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jozeepheg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-19, 11:56
Last Achievements

Fantastic story. Loved her devious last minute "hand in the way' trick!
Old 12-Feb-19, 04:50
Last Achievements

She knows that if she dominates the head, she gets the W. And that's why she is about to score her 4th and final point, before her husband asks for mercy. After all, she pities him and allows to leave a minimal amount of sperm for another battle in a couple of hours... another one in which she will clearly dominate her sexual rival...

Score: ♀ GIRLFRIEND 4-0 BOYFRIEND ♂
Attached Images
File Type: gif 14381315.gif (448.1 KB, 525 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 22:05
Last Achievements

The boyfriend is asking for mercy. His dick is under pressure again, and she told him that she wouldn't stop until he made her cum at least one. But as we can see, the pussy shows no sign of giving up and the white stuff is not coming from her sex... He is about to cum once again, giving her yet another point and definitely dominating him in sex battles. "Oh, boy, forget it", she had told him, "you are a man and if there is something we women are superior... that is SEX"... and he begins to believe she was right...
Attached Images
File Type: gif 17329344.gif (1.55 MB, 217 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post: