Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-16, 18:17
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

When I was 26 years old I met my dream girl. I went downstairs at my work and saw that we had hired a new receptionist and I stopped in my tracks. Her name was Cindy and she looked like a blonde Sofia Loren; big boobs, big hips, narrow waist and a very pretty face. I was smitten on the spot. The only drawback was that she was only 18 years old and still in high school.
That threw me for a minute, but after a day of hanging back, I soon began to loiter around her desk and flirt. Within a week she agreed to go out with me. We went to dinner at a nice restaurant and I drove her home to the suburban house she lived in with her divorced mother and 20-year-old sister. As we sat in the car across the dark street we began to kiss. I slid my hand up to her full breast and was wondering just how far I should go when she unzipped my pants and prceeded to deep throat me. Game on!
We dated hot and heavy for a few weeks and I made sure to win her mom over to my side. I didn't want the age difference to be a deal killer but the fact that I drove a BMW and wore suits calmed her fears and she wasa very nice after our first couple of dates.
One Saturday I was invited to her house for dinner. As we walked into the kitchen I saw a bizarre sight - her mother and sister arm wrestling. Mom was a big woman, over 200 pounds, her sister Tina was stocky, maybe 160 pounds, about 20 pounds more than Cindy. After a couple of minutes the mom forced Tina's hand down and raised her hands over her head. "Still champ!" she said, and got up to finish cooking dinner.
"Come on," said Tina, motioning to Cindy, "I need a win here."
"You're on," said Cindy. They matched up and started to go. I was fascinated. I had been obsessed with strong women since puberty but was very careful to hide it. I was very much into being the cocky young guy and figured that's what women wanted, but I never missed an opportunity to ogle a cute girls bicep, which Tina definitely had. It was noticiably bigger than Cindy's and forced her hand down rather quickly. "Winner!" crowed Tina.
After dinner Cindy and I went to her bedroom to watch TV. I couldn't get the arm wrestling out of my mind and I was suddenly curious to know exactly how strong Cindy was. I put my arm up on the bed. "C'mon," I said, "Show me what you got." She laughed and flopped down next to me. "You asked for it," she said.
The first thing I noticed was that her hand was as big as mine,with long fingers. Her grip was tight as well. "Go!" I said, meaning to get the jump on her. I took her by surprise and forc ed her hand halfway down, but then, to my growing alarm, she steadily pushed back and my arm went to straight up and kept going, until, with a final flourish she slammed my hand down. "Got ya!" she laughed. The whole thing had only taken a few seconds, shorter than the match with her sister. I was crimson with embarrassment but laughed it off and quickly changed the subject.
Now, I was no bruiser - I stood 5'11" and weighed 165 pounds. I was a runner as well, so lean. As a kid I had won and lost my share of fights and considered myself average as far as strength goes. But that night, as I was driving home, I had to face the realization that everyone in that house full of women was stronger that me, even her 45-year-old mother!

As time went on I became fixated on finding out exactly how strong this girl was. Of course, the ideal situation would be to wrestle her, but I had to keep up my macho front. What if I lost! I couldn't live with the humiliation and I really liked going out with her. Seeing her naked body stretched out on my bed was so far the highlight of my life and I didn't want to jeopordize that. I figured there was no way she would stay with me if she thought she was stronger.
There were clues. Once, on a picnic, I was lying with my head in her lap and she bent over to get something. Her sweater-covered tits smothered my face. "Hey!" I playfully shouted, " I can't breathe here!" She laughed and decided to keep me in that position for a few minutes, so pulled my head deeper into her chest. I reached up and tried to pull her off me but couldn't budge her. I don't know if it was the angle I was lying in or what, but she could have kept me there all day I think. Finally she let me go. Once again, I changed the subject, but was ashamed to see how she had overpowered me.
Another time we were on the sofa at my house snacking on candy. I held one up. "Last one," I said, "and it's all mine."
"No it isn't," she said, and pounced on me. We rolled around on the floor for a few minutes, then gradually, I found myself face down with her laying on my back, her boobs squishing into me. She grabbed the wrist of the hand with the candy and started pulling it towards her. I was face down, so she coudn't see me straining, but I put everything I had into keeping that candy away from her. But the fact is, she wrestled me down and simply took what she wanted. She was that strong.
Another time I was cooking dinner at my place and couldn't open a jar of sauce. I set it down on the sink to look for something to get a better grip ,but before I could, she reached over, picked up the jar and twisted it right open. She didn't even look like she was trying! She smirked at me and I thought it was beginning to dawn on her that she could take me if she wanted to.

I began to fantasize about another arm wrestling match with her and wondered how to casually bring it up. One day I picked her up after school. While we waited in traffic I said "You should show these girls what a good arm wrestler you are."
"Oh, I tried" she said. "Right after I arm wrestled you we were sitting around at lunch at a picnnic table. There's about six of us that always sit together. I said we should have an arm wrestling tournament and we spent all lunch period facing off. It was pretty funny."
"Did you show them who's boss?" I said.
"No," she pouted. "I came in fourth."
I was stunned. Fourth? "No way," I blurted out, "who did you lose to?"
"Well, Debbie was first."
Okay, I knew Debbie, She was a stocky girl who weighed about 150 pounds. I could understand that.
"Second was Alicia," she said.
That blew my mind. Alicia was a pretty hispanic girl who couldn't have weighed more than 120 pounds. How could Cindy lose to her?
"And you don't know the third girl, she's a sophomore."
I didn't know what to say. She was telling me that there was a 15-year-old girl out there who would probably beat me in arm wrestling. I was stunned. As we sat there in silence, watching school let out I looked at the teenage girls going by. How many of them were stronger than I was? I didn't know what to think.
The final proof came when we went to the beach one hot day. I loved to see her in a bikini. She spilled out of her top with jiggling flesh and the bottoms barely covered her ripe round behind. She was beyond sexy.
We were standing in chest deep water kissing. Nobody was around. I slipped my hand down her bikini bottom as if to lower it. "Uh Uh," she said, removing my hand.
"C'mon," I said, sliding both hands around her ass. "No way," she said.
We began playfully wrestling in the water as if to remove each others bathing suit. Then I couldn't stop her. She had gotten behind me and was untying my suit. I seized her wrists and it didn't even slow her down. As I struggled, she got my shorts open and began to pull them down. I was panic stricken. If I allowed this to happen it would be all too obvious that I was no match for her physically. I couldn't let her see that.
But it was no use. As much as I tried to escape her embrace she still slid my shorts down. Then, she lifted me off the ground in a bear hug and used her foot to strip my shorts all the way off. She released me, ducked underwater, then popped up waving my shorts overhead. "Come and get 'em" she called out.
Furious, I dove at her and tried to wrest them away from her, but she just laughed and kept me at bay with a stiff arm. Finally, after dancing around a while, she could see I was really angry and relented. "Here you go," and tossed me my shorts. I put them on and stormed out of the water.
I was silent on the way home. She kept trying to make small talk but I was fuming and completely humiliated. A teenage girl had just pantsed me and laughed about it! And the really sad fact was that she knew she could physically dominate me whenever she wanted.
It was too much for me to handle. We dated a few times after that but it wasn't the same. Then in the fall she went away to college and I haven't seen her since.