Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-16, 22:09
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Underground Mixed Fighting: Laura's Return

Hey Guys I posted my first story a while back here if you haven't read it [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is the follow up and I hope to start posting much more regularly, let me know if you would like more of this series. All feedback appreciated.

CHRIS VS LAURA
Chris was a 5’9 180lb man who had short brown hair and blue eyes. He was 43 years old and did not have a very muscular build although he was by no means out of shape. He had no formal fighting training although he has had a few private mixed wrestling sessions, with mixed success but he had never entered a full on mixed fight like this. He was excited for the fight as he looked across the ring at his opponent the stunning Laura.
This was Laura’s comeback fight, in her previous fight she was beaten by Sam and she was now looking to redeem herself. She stared at her opponent across the ring as she performed various stretches preparing for the fight.
This would be a Humiliation Match, meaning the object of the fight is not just to make your opponent quit but to make them beg for mercy. No biting or scratching would be allowed but low blows are permitted.
The two fighters squared up to each other both eager to start. The Australian Chris was wearing brown cargo shorts and work boots. Laura the Irish beauty was in a pink leotard and barefoot.
They locked in a grapple as the crowd murmured excitedly. Their hands clasped as they tried to overpower each other in a classic wrestling clinch, they were both grunting as they struggled, with Chris managing to push Laura onto her knees, he then threw a left kick into her stomach Laura winced in pain as she doubled over slightly. Chris then stepped back and threw a powerful roundhouse kick at her pouty face but she caught his leg and performed a sweep with her long slender legs knocking Chris to the mat.
Laura wasted no time in following up her attack, she wrapped her thighs around Chris’ torso while he was prone on the ground and applied a strong body scissor hold.
The crowd sensed an early finish as Chris tried in vain to pry Laura’s toned legs off his ribcage. ‘Ready to surrender, honey?’ teased Laura as she watched Chris contort his face in pain, ‘nnnn-ooo’ grunted Chris as he struggled, realising her legs were too strong to break free from Chris clenched his fists preparing for a different strategy. He threw both of his fists as hard as he could into her stomach, Laura grunted loosening her grip as the blow winded her. Chris slipped out of the hold getting on his feet as Laura did the same.
The audience clapped as the two fighters faced off once more, Laura threw a few kicks at Chris’ face but he sidestepped them and snapped a jab into her face, her head rocked back and he followed up with a big right handed slap across her breasts, Laura yelped as her ample breasts jiggled from the impact. Chris threw a punch with his right hand catching Laura on the jaw, she fell panting on her hands and knees stunned from the blow. Chris straddled his opponent placing his hands under her chin and applied a camel clutch. ‘Owwww nooooo’ moaned Laura as Chris racked her spine ‘Submit?’ asked Chris ‘uhhhh fuck you’ moaned Laura. ‘Haha, have it your way cutie!’ replied Chris as he increased the force Laura screamed as the crowd went wild. Just as Laura thought her spine couldn’t take anymore Chris slammed her face off the mat and got to his feet as Laura lay on her belly dazed.
Chris grabbed Laura by the hair dragging her to her feet. ‘Let’s finish this’ drawled Chris, He wrapped his arms around her waist attempting a bearhug but Laura slammed her forehead into his nose causing it to trickle blood as he staggered back. Seizing her opportunity Laura ran at her opponent leapt into the air and hit him with a dropkick pressing both her feet against his chest as the crowd roared. He was flung into the ropes and lay on them dazed, Laura clambered to her feet and tossed Chris off the ropes onto the canvas.
Chris lay on his back panting as Laura approached him, she placed her bare foot on his crotch and started twisting and pressing it down, much to the crowds delight. Chris writhed in agony under his cruel opponent ‘please stop Laura’ he begged in too much pain to fight back ‘So you give up?’ she asked still applying force to the move. ‘Yes! You win just let me go’ he begged humiliated. Laura cackled at her opponent as she took her foot of his groin and placed it lightly on his chest adopting a victory stance as the crowd cheered.
As Laura left the ring exhilarated by her victory, Chris lay in the ring in pain, exhausted and humiliated by his opponent.
Winner: Laura!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-16, 02:41
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Underground Mixed Fighting: Laura's Return

your Sam vs laura was a better story,but great that u posting again, looking forward for more
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-16, 07:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks for sharing another one of your great stories with us, mate. I for one was very happy to see Laura victorious in this match, though I was the one flat on my back with her bare foot grinding on my crotch. I hit her with a few good shots, but not only is she gorgeous, she is tough as well. I really enjoyed this fight, mate. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-16, 09:24
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the response guys, yeah I can't help but feel this was a bit short and rushed, I will try to improve for my next story in the series, let me know if you have any suggestions or things you would like to see in these fights

Tags
ryonaguy