Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-15, 03:53
Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Seeking an Investor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushWrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sure... there will be more mixed on the way from CW... as soon as I can find some quality jobbers. That's the hardest part.
I'll job if you come to the east coast. lol
Old 20-Jul-15, 03:59
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

I agree that starting up one of these studios isn't a great idea. I respect your work and understand the issues with getting decent guys to shoot with, and while some of your FF videos are quite good, a more even distribution of FF:MF would be better IMO.

In any case, some of the claims on here about your website may seem farfetched, but there are nicer ways to point out the flaws in the posts (if you care about that).

Quote:
Then secondly, there is no statement on my site or elsewhere that makes any promises, guarantees, or implies that, there is to be a certain percentage mixed vs. f/f. It's quite simple... if you're a fan of mixed, by all means buy those on my site, or join other sites that have a higher percentage of mixed. If you prefer f/f, then you'll likely be pretty happy with my products or a membership. But to discount my statement of update frequency by saying "BUT only a few are mixed", is wrong.
I never said I bought a membership on your site and felt ripped off or anything similar. I posted a factual piece of information about your site, to be taken as a partial review. Although reviewing your site is slightly OT for this thread, one useful function of this forum is to provide reviews of the different websites out there. Just as those who care more about mixed action can turn to other sites in addition to yours, those who only care for FF action can discount my claim as irrelevant.
Old 20-Jul-15, 04:48
Producer
Points: 2,596, Level: 21 Points: 2,596, Level: 21 Points: 2,596, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that starting up one of these studios isn't a great idea. I respect your work and understand the issues with getting decent guys to shoot with, and while some of your FF videos are quite good, a more even distribution of FF:MF would be better IMO.

In any case, some of the claims on here about your website may seem farfetched, but there are nicer ways to point out the flaws in the posts (if you care about that).
Fair enough. But... 1) - I still don't see what was so offensive about just saying "excuse me?" and providing a link. And 2) - why aren't you calling out who was REALLY being rude.... Mr. VTTOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never said I bought a membership on your site and felt ripped off or anything similar. I posted a factual piece of information about your site, to be taken as a partial review. Although reviewing your site is slightly OT for this thread, one useful function of this forum is to provide reviews of the different websites out there. Just as those who care more about mixed action can turn to other sites in addition to yours, those who only care for FF action can discount my claim as irrelevant.
Yes, I agree with all that. All I did was post factual pieces of information as well (data regarding updates, as well as what is stated on the site with regard to product/update expectations). What we can both 100% agree on is that reviewing CW is OFF TOPIC for this thread.... but thanks to VTTOM being a jerk, that's what it turned into. Oh well.
Old 20-Jul-15, 05:07
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Well I suppose because there are plenty of customers around here who are rude (myself included sometimes), and I don't really care. I don't think it was really your "excuse me" that caught my attention, but a subsequent post or two as well.
Old 20-Jul-15, 05:46
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I guess the main reason I started to considering opening a studio myself, was because two of the prominent producers whom I have worked for over the years, in the last few have begun remarking on how they are surprised I haven't just started shooting this stuff myself yet. I do understand that the market isn't what it used to be, dual in part to piracy and an over saturation of poor product being released on the market. I do believe though, that there is still a place for a well shot, good product to turn a profit.
Old 20-Jul-15, 21:56
Points: 3,961, Level: 26 Points: 3,961, Level: 26 Points: 3,961, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Sure... there will be more mixed on the way from CW... as soon as I can find some quality jobbers. That's the hardest part.
Why do you need quality jobbers when your matches are scripted? Even the f vs. f are scripted. Just not my cup of tea. For the record, since I have spent money on your site, I'm allowed to state my opinion.
Old 21-Jul-15, 19:43
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTTom05 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For the record, since I have spent money on your site, I'm allowed to state my opinion.
Yeah, well, that's not what you did. You made a ludicrous false "assumption" (it was really more of an attempt at an insult, which failed miserably), when you suggested CW doesn't turn a profit.... then, you made a factually wrong statement/accusation that CW updates "twice a year", when in fact it's more like 2-3x per week. So... yeah, you're allowed to make all the "opinions" you want, just make sure they are opinions... because neither of your statements were such.
Old 21-Jul-15, 19:47
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Do you agree that the matches are scripted? Are they so identified?
Old 22-Jul-15, 03:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you agree that the matches are scripted? Are they so identified?
What we have here in VTTOM is a troll, which should have been obvious from the moment he jumped in and attacked me on this thread for no reason.... When all I did was agree that one of the original responders gave good advice to the OP.

As far as CW matches/videos go, there is ample description on each match page on the website to allow customers to make their selections appropriately, as well as most all of the videos having free sample clips as well. Now, as ed209 pointed out... reviewing my site on this thread is off topic. If you have specific questions on certain matches that interest you, feel free to email me.
Old 22-Jul-15, 03:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Guys, please stay on-topic, which is iwillpinu seeking investors.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: