Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Venom vs Luke (mixed middleweight tournament semi-final #1). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-98.

Old 02-Nov-17, 16:20
Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26 Points: 3,972, Level: 26
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default High school mismatch

“Ok 5 mins left” I heard our coach announce as I continued the drill thinking to myself thank goodness this is almost over, I’m dying out here. Then mercifully the whistle blew.

“Good job,guys. You are looking good, I see great improvements. We will go easier the next 2 days so you are all fresh for the big meet. Expect a big crowd, so let’s show our school what our wrestling team can do. Now go get cleaned up and get home and get a good night sleep.”

“Wait one second Jerry, can I talk with you for a minute?”

“Sure coach, whats up?”

“Jerry, you are looking great out there. I really like how you have been pushing yourself this year. You really have come a long way since you started. You are over 0.500 this year. You should be very proud! I am really glad you have stuck with. I know last year was rough but I think this is going to be a great season for you. One you will always remember.”

“Thanks, Coach. I feel like I am a lot better this year and will win a lot more now that I know what I am doing and in better shape. I was so out of shape last year and I didn’t even realize it”

“Jerry, that is exactly what I want to talk to you about. We have our chance to win our first meet as a school and you are the best team player I have. I know how hard you have been training which is why this is so hard for me to now put you in this situation. But you are the only one that can do this for us. I know you would do anything for your team, right?"

"Or course, Coach!. Whatever you need! What do I need to do?"

You know Matt is not going to be able to make the meet this week which means we have no one at 125lbs to wrestle for us. I know you have beat Ryan in wrestle-offs but I need you to cut weight and be our 125lbs guy this week? I was looking over their roster today and they don’t have anyone at 125. It would be huge for the team if we could pick up those points. No way Ryan will be able to cut down to 125.

Think you can do it? It would mean a lot and give us respect around school if we could win this one.”

You see wrestling at our school was a bit of a joke. Until the last year we did not even have a team. In fact when a couple of my friends what to form a team they could not even get enough people to join. They basically begged me to join saying it would be fun and a good way to meet girls. I was hesitant at first but decided why not. The football players got all the cute girls so maybe there were right.

And once I tried it, I realized I was really out of shape. It was the hardest workout of my life. And I learned lots of fun new holds to use to torture my little sister at home so taht was just an added bonus. Granted, I wasn’t a very good wrestle so maybe I was a little rough with her but after getting beaten up at practive it felt good to be able to pin someone even if she just my little sister

But as I learned more holds and got in better shape each time I got a little better then I actually started winning. Wow what a rush to have the entire gym cheer for me as the ref raised my hand that first time. Well to be honest there was not a lot of cheering since no one came to watch us.

But this time it was going to be different. You see this time we were facing a team with GIRL on it. A girl on a boy wrestling team? Who ever thought of such a thing? Sure we had seen a story here or there about it but it seemed so fantastic that a girl could compete with a guy at wrestling. The practices nearly killed me it seemed surely no girl could even make it through practice let alone compete against a guy, not at wrestling at least. But it certainly had created a buzz around school and all anyone could talk about was coming to see the girl wrestler. The gym was going to be packed this time and I would certainly get the cute girls to notice me now when I won.

“Sure coach, I can do it. whatever the team needs. I know this is the win we have all been training so hard to get. Everyone at school will know who were are after that. Count me in. I can cut the weight, easy! But does that mean I would not get to wrestle?”

“Not exactly Jerry. So this is thing.... I was checking out the roster and noticed they had a couple of wrestler they could bump up to wrestle at 125. They could try to move one of them up. My guess is it will be that girl. I don't think they would move a boy just to have him get pinned by someone that is bigger and stronger. I know other boys have been forfeiting to her. They say she is their secret weapon. So obviously their coach is just using her to try to get free points like that. But you aren't scared to wrestle a girl, are you!” he stated loudly in an encouraging tone as he walked away with a quick pat to my back.

I stood there stunned.

"We will need you to get a pin to have a chance to win this, but don't worry, I know you will have no problem pinning a girl." I faintly heard him say.

Then when I turned around my coach was already gone leaving me to stand alone in the gym. “Wait”, I thought looking around at the empty bleachers imaging them full and thinking back to that article with the different quotes and her pictures flashing in my mind as it slowly dawned on me what he had just said to me….”What, I have to wrestle a girl?"

Last edited by wsxqaz; 04-Nov-17 at 15:50.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 05:39
Points: 7,173, Level: 36 Points: 7,173, Level: 36 Points: 7,173, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: High school mismatch

Great setup, mate. Looking forward to reading this. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 06:32
Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9
Activity: 67.6% Activity: 67.6% Activity: 67.6%

Looking good. Looking forward for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrinceArjuna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 09:17
Points: 3,439, Level: 24 Points: 3,439, Level: 24 Points: 3,439, Level: 24
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%
Last Achievements

Looking good!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 19:28
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 41.2% Activity: 41.2% Activity: 41.2%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to reading more! When you are able, of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to ap643 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 14:05
Last Achievements

“Hey Jer, whats going on? What did coach want to talk to you about?”, I heard my friend Ryan say to me walking into the gym from the locker room.

“We have been wondering where you were. Are you out here trying to visualize like coach taught us?” he said trying not to laugh.

“What is so funny? Yea, visualize. Ummhhh.. oh nothing. Coach just said he wanted me to cut weight because he did not think you could, loser. I beat you in wrestle-offs and that is what I get?” I responded.

“Ha, well don’t fell too bad. At least you’re not poor Josh. He might have to wrestle the girl. You should see him in the locker room. He was freaking out when he read the article coach posted about her and told us that we should not let a girl on their team intimidate us.”

“Wait when did coach say that?”

“Just now. I guess you were out here visualizing and missed it? Poor Josh looked like he was going to piss himself when he read the article.”

“Wait so he said Josh had to wrestle her then?” I asked almost ashamed at the sense of relief I felt.

“No, buddy, he said Josh might have to wrestle her but he expects that YOU will end up wrestling her, How about that one? But coach says we are not supposed to tease you about it. Especially if she beats you!” Ryan said letting out the laughter he was trying to keep in, "Wow that would suck, huh? Losing to a girl? and one so much younger?"

“Wait, what do you mean if she beats me? I’m not going to lose to a girl, please!” I said in a matter a fact way.

“Dude, have you read the article? Sounds like she is good. And she is cute too. Good luck man! You are a lot braver than me. It's going to be hilarious to see her pin you” as Ryan laughed himself off into the distance.

“Hey, where did you say that article was posted?” I shouted.

Ryan was such a kidder. He was a good friend but he was always giving me crap. Of course it was no more than I gave him. But no way a girl could beat me? Doesn't matter what the article says. Coach said she was just a gimmick. Sure Josh would be scared. He was just a freshman and it would not be too hard to imagine an older girl being able to give him a tough match especially if she had more experience.

But I was a senior. Ryan said she was younger than me. And coach said she would be wrestling up. I was alot bigger than Josh and never had any problem with him in practice. As I went in the locker room and got showered and dressed, I started to feel dissappointed. This will be the easiest match ever. I'm not going to impress anyone beating a girl. This sucks, the whole school is going to be there and I will just be the guy who beat a girl Big deal. No one will know that I am actually good and what I had to go through to get those 6 points for us. Then it really dawned on me. I had to lose 7 lbs in 3 days.

The next 2 practices were pretty ligth for everyone. I saw eveyone heading home as I continued my running on the track. I finished up and met with coach to check my weight.

"Only 2 pounds more, Jer. Great job. You should easily be able to sweat our the rest. But it is important to keep your strength up for tomorrow. How are you feeling?" coach asked.

"Great, making weight will be easy."

"I knew you could do it, we need that pin Jerry, I know you can do it."

"Just a girl coach, this will be easy."

"Good, I am glad you are not intimidated by her."

Why would I be intimidated by a girl? What was coach talking about. Why would he say that I thought to myself as I walked into the locker room to shower. Then as I was leaving I caught of the article out of my eye. My focus the last 2 days had been I cutting weight that I forgotten about it. I had glanced at it before but didn't pay it too much attention.

But Ryan said she was cute. I don't remember her being anything special. I am sure he is messing with me. But I did join the team in part to impress girls. If she really is cute once I pin maybe I will ask out or offer to help teach her how to wrestle. She must be trying to meet guys. Why else would she be on the boys team? I was sure she would rather date some bigger than her if she is wrestling those scranwy 103 lbers. Maybe this match won't be a total loss for me afterall.

I approached the board deep down hoping to see a cute girl I could impress with my wrestling skills. No way I could get that lucky, could I? Then as I read the article and saw her pics I felt fear paralyze my body

Last edited by wsxqaz; 04-Nov-17 at 19:03.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 19:15
Points: 7,173, Level: 36 Points: 7,173, Level: 36 Points: 7,173, Level: 36
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Mate, you are killing me with this anticipation.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 19:41
Last Achievements

But I had to read it all.....

....."It's rare to have female wrestlers. She's the only girl competing against boys this year in the league. Schools have traditionally had male-only teams but no rules prohibit girls from trying out. If they want to wrestle, the school has to let them.

She's competitive. You have to be a real special girl to do it. She's tough. She gives the boys a tough time at practice. She keeps up with her teammates and actually can do more push-up and sit-ups then all of them. The lanky blonde credits that to her athletic background.

While practicing take-down techniques, even though her teammate is bigger and older, she ended up pinning him to the mat in an inescapable hold... "You got beat up by a girl," his teammate said. visibly embarrassed, he later admitted, "most of the time she beats me."

She is the team’s secret weapon. Having a girl on the team intimidates the other team. Boys underestimate her. Then she beats them. Boys think, “Please God don't let me lose to a girl.” Male wrestlers sometime forfeit rather than facing her forcing her to wrestle up. That only leads to a more embarrassment for her larger opponents. Their confidence quickly turns to panic when they realize she is good.

She admits it is very difficult going against boys especially when they are older and bigger than her. Most are stronger but she relies on technique, flexibility and endurance. She pinned an older boy last week. "It was great. He thought it was going to be easy wrestling a girl. But at the end he was crying." How many boys has she made cry? More than she can remember. She admits even she has lost count now as a big smile came accross her face. "It's the best.".....

....My mind was racing...I wasn't going to let a girl beat me. Not in front of the entire school and with all my family there.

Last edited by wsxqaz; 04-Nov-17 at 20:09.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-17, 23:32
Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26 Points: 4,098, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I can only imagine what was going through your mind. She does sound like a special girl. I would be pretty worried if I were you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-17, 09:43
Points: 532, Level: 8 Points: 532, Level: 8 Points: 532, Level: 8
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Take this with a grain of salt. I love the story so far. Wish there were more of them.
Recommendations: let there be a little even competition in the beginning, then shift it more towards domination & humiliation. Have someone play and toy with their opponent, emasculate them, trash talk during the match, example make it sound like the other person is talking to them as if they were there bitch, and they call them their bitch. Have the loser crying in tears due to pain during the match while the other person is taunting them. Also I think the best position for someone to trash talk is when they are laying on top of their back and it is hard for them to move, please include erections. For example she notices heís hard when on top of her when they are currently evenly matched, then have more domination take over. Also have them placed in embarrassing holds. Also the girl could put her lips on the guys neck briefly for a quick unnoticed kiss while she is on top then trash talking. Basically a very long match with lots of toying and humiliating there opponent.

Also make a sequel where a few weeks later he has to face a different girl, make you can have him destroy her.

Your probably already had a lot of this in mind.

Ok thxs, keep up the good work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post: