Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-13, 19:28
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Smile My FWA experience

So I know originally I posted that I was to have a session with Devon D'Amo and Hollie Dunaway but some plans changed and I got something that was even better. I got to spend the entire day with a lot of people from FWA, which is Devon's wrestling website. So instead of just meeting Devon and Hollie, I also got to meet Baby Blake, Sumiko, Jinx, Gia Primo, Vanessa Harding, Alex, Sapphire, and the male talent from FWA Jake. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to work with Gia but I can tell you that she is extremely beautiful in person and also very nice.

Now I've had a session with Devon before so I knew what to expect. Let me just say this, I've seen comments on here before that Devon is out of shape or has a gut, that just simply isn't true. Devon is definitely in shape, has no gut what so ever and is incredibly strong. Her scissors are the best. She also packs a powerful punch for someone who looks so small. Also a very good trash talker when wrestling with her. When not wrestling with her, she is a very sweet and awesome person. Lots of fun to talk to. She's also the one who put this whole thing together for me and I can't thank her enough. It was such an awesome experience and I'll never forget it.

As for Hollie, we did have a boxing match. Now I have very little experience boxing so I knew Hollie was going to win, I had no doubts about that. I'm also sure that Hollie knew this and was taking it easy on me. And even with her taking it easy on me, I still had no chance. She's very quick and holy crap she can punch. She managed to land a shot right on my nose and it's been a couple days now and my nose still hurts. I now can say though I've boxed with a world champion and lived to tell about it . I also got to watch Hollie box a couple of the other girls and watched her wrestle with Devon. Hollie is even more beautiful in person and I'm very thankful she didn't kill me.

I also got to wrestle with Jinx for a little bit. I had seen videos with Jinx before and was looking forward to this. Jinx dressed up as Robin (I'm a comic book nerd and Jinx made a very sexy Robin, I must say). Jinx is very quick and her scissors are very strong as well, not quite as strong as Devon's but still enough to make me wanna tap. Also Jinx gets extra points in my books because she unexpectedly threw in a stinkface during the match. She also dressed up as Harley Quinn at one point. And like Devon, she is very nice and fun to talk to when not wrestling with her.

Baby Blake is full of energy and lots of fun as well. We did a match where she dressed up as Wonder Woman (again, comic book nerd). She completely overpowered me. Also did a little bit of foot fetish with her as she does have very pretty feet. I pretty much became her foot mat for the day after that because any time she needed to wipe her feet, she'd use me to do so. She also seemed to enjoy (as did I) randomly kicking me in the balls. We would just be standing there watching a match or even just talking and she'd give me a shot to the nuts. Also did some belly punching with her. Her punch isn't quite as strong as Devon or Hollie but still had me gasping for air. She was lots of fun.

Vanessa Harding was the ref for most of the matches through the day, even with my boxing match with Hollie. In between matches, she was very enjoyable to talk to. We talked a lot about her OVW/WWE days. Gotta love talking to someone who has met the likes of Jim Cornett and Paul Heyman. I didn't get to wrestle with her but I did watch her take on Jinx in a pro type match and it was fun to watch her give Jinx quite a beating.

I didn't get to work with Sumiko or Jake but did get to talk to them both a lot. Sumiko is extraordinarily beautiful. She doesn't do sessions anymore, which is a shame but I did get to watch her box with Hollie and do a tag boxing match where her and Jake took on Devon and Hollie. Jake is very fun to talk to and he's also into comics so after my beat down from Hollie, he let me read comics on his ipad while I recovered.

Overall, it was a great day. I got to be in matches, watch matches when I was recovering, even got to be the camera man for a match and met a lot of the girls that I've seen in videos over the years. Again, Devon is amazing for putting this together for me. The whole FWA gang is great and a lot of fun. I know I can't wait to wrestle with Jinx and Baby Blake again. And maybe after I get some training on how to defend myself better, give boxing with Hollie another go as well. And of course, another session with Devon is always a must.
The Following User Says Thank You to colton For This Useful Post: