Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Aug-14, 22:22
Points: 665, Level: 9 Points: 665, Level: 9 Points: 665, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default A fictional story I'm slowly writing

Tom was a bright guy but it took him a little bit of hardship to appreciate the importance of hard work. School had always been easy for him so when he got to an Ivy League college he thought he had it made and could take it easy. Reality set in a year and a half later when he had flunked out and found himself working menial jobs to pay the rent and make ends meet. His parents had paid for his first go around in college, but after the mess he’d made of it he wasn’t getting that kind of free ride again.
Ten years and lots of steadily better office jobs later Tom was finally in a position to try to attempt college again, this time a local state college using grants and loans to pay for things while also still working to put away some extra money.
This time Tom took things seriously and through two semesters he got straight A’s and made the Dean’s List both times. Everything was looking pretty good for him until the first day of the new semester one of his professors announced that a third of his grade in that class would be determined by a group project in which his partner would be selected at random by the professor.
“Before any complaints or questions come in,” the professor said. “No I will not allow switching of partners under any circumstances short of the partner dropping the class. You will be forced in life to work with many kinds of people and, true to those kinds of situations, you will not have the option to choose who they are.
“The work on this project and meeting with your partners will be done outside class time as we have other things to do that will occupy class time. You’ll be receiving an email with the project description and group list shortly after class at which time I expect you to make contact with your partner and immediately get started as this project will take you all semester to accomplish.”
None of this sounded any real alarm with Tom as he was generally a pretty easy going person and figured whoever the professor had put him with would be fine. At 5’6” and 145 pounds he wasn’t a big guy and was normally pretty quiet.
Sure enough, as the professor had predicted, an email hit Tom’s Android before he’d even made it to his car to leave campus. He was to be paired up with a girl named Jane. Immediately following the professor’s email came one from Jane giving him her room number at one of the dorms and telling him to head over there immediately so they could start.
Good, thought Tom. She seems really motivated to get going on this. Maybe I’m in luck.
Tom didn’t live on campus so it took him a minute to figure out where the dorm she was referring to was, but he did find it and made his way to the room number indicated in the email and knocked. The door opened and Tom found himself at eye level with two extremely large breasts. He tilted his gaze further and further up to finally manage eye contact with the tallest woman he’d ever met.
“Hello, are you Tom?” asked the amazon woman. “I’m Jane.”
Suddenly unable to speak, Tom was only able to open and shut his mouth noiselessly and took in the picture before him. He had never seen a woman so big. Not only was she ridiculously tall, probably 6’8” by Tom’s estimation, Jane was easily 400 pounds, although fairly well proportioned in a very shapely hourglass figure. She was pale with lots of freckles, long red hair and bright blue eyes. Her clothing was simple enough: short neon green gym shorts and a neon pink strapped tank top that revealed a bra of such epic proportions that it had to have been designed by the US Army Corps of Engineering to hold back the flow of the mounds of flesh that were her breasts.
“Not much of a talker, huh?”
Tom finally managed to regain usage of his voice at this point and voiced an observation of his own.
“I don’t remember seeing you in class.” And I’m pretty sure I would have remembered if I had, he thought further.
“Nope, wasn’t there. I figured it’d be the usual first class BS of reading the syllabus that I could just as easily read myself from the comfort of this room. Speaking of this room, you’re welcome to come inside.”
With that she moved over enough for him to enter her room which was larger than he expected for a dorm room. As she shut the door and moved away from it he heard a loud crash and whipped around to see two 100 pound barbell weights that had apparently been leaning up against the wall near the door now suddenly fallen down in front of door.
“Oops! Ah well, I’ll get those out of the way later,” said Jane without too much concern.
“So how do you want to start on this?” asked Tom as he walked onward into the room.
“Well here’s how it’s going to go: you’re going to do the project and I’m going to oversee you and make sure that it’s being done well enough to get me the grade I want, which is of course an A,” Jane said as she looked down at him intently.
“Um, that’s a joke right? I’m not doing this whole project myself while you sit there and watch.”
“Oh really?” Jane’s eyes narrowed. “The way I see it, little boy,” she said stabbing his chest with her finger and pushing him back a step by doing so, “you don’t really have too terribly much choice! In fact, I did a little research on you before you got here and I see you’ve been on the Dean’s List two semesters running. A smart guy like you, you’re going to be doing all of my work this semester!”
Tom may have been a mostly easygoing person, but this was more abuse than he was willing to take. His pride roiled within him and he replied to her heatedly. She may have been bigger than him, but he was her elder and besides, he wasn’t going to be intimidated by some girl!
“Little boy?! How old are you anyway? I’m thirty years old! You’re what? Twenty? Look, if you’ll just drop all this nonsense and just do your share of this project I won’t get you expelled for trying to get me to cheat for you.”
“Got some balls on you, do you? That’s good. Wouldn’t be much fun if you didn’t. I’ll make you a deal. We place a wager and whoever wins gets what they want. Only now that I’m having to fight for it what I want has expanded a bit. I want you as my slave until the end of the semester. You presumably want your freedom. Deal?”
“Are you kidding me?!” exclaimed Tom, outraged. “I’m not some gladiator fighting for my freedom! Did you not hear me?! I’ll get you expelled for this!”
“Will you, now?” asked Jane with a sly smile on her face. “How are you planning to communicate what’s going on to anyone?”
Tom pulled out his phone and before could unlock the screen it was out of his hand and in hers high, high above him.
“Nice phone,” said Jane. “Mine, now.”
He reached to try and grab it from her hand and realized his hand didn’t even make it up as high as her elbow.
“Fine!” he said. “I’ll just leave and tell them you not only tried to get me to cheat you stole my phone and threatened me!” Tom turned and went to the door but when he yanked on it he realized that 200 lbs of weights were pinning it shut. He tugged at the top wheel and was starting to get it to lift up when suddenly he was scooped up from behind, causing it to fall back down. He himself was then thrown bodily onto the bed where he bounced off and right back onto his feet.
“A little trouble?” asked Jane with a smile. Suddenly the phone was nowhere in sight. Tom was trapped in the room with a hostile giantess. “At this point, I’d say fighting for your freedom is your only way out.”
“You want a fight? I’ll give you a fight!” said Tom in a voice that he hoped belied his flagging courage.
“Okay. So the terms are set. We wrestle until submission and the winner takes their terms to the wager, agreed?” She held out her hand for him to shake.
“Agreed!” said Tom, grasping her oversized hand with his much smaller one and trying to shake the feeling that he had just signed his own death warrant.
When Tom went to pull away he realized that he couldn’t free his hand from her grip.
“Match starts now,” said Jane with an evil smile.
The Following User Says Thank You to internazionalemilano For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-14, 22:23
Points: 665, Level: 9 Points: 665, Level: 9 Points: 665, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: A fictional story I'm slowly writing

Suddenly, Tom was being yanked toward her and her thick left arm wrapped itself around his neck putting him into a headlock that forced his face into the side of her prodigious breast.
“Not a great way to start, little man. Y’know I think my boob is actually bigger than your head!” Jane taunted and laughed. She winged him over onto the bed and took off her tank top and bra. “Let’s find out if I’m right!”
As before, no sooner had Tom hit the bed than he bounced right back to his feet but this time was completely startled by a rounded avalanche of flesh cascading from Jane’s chest. Jane wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in to the canyon between. Tom’s world suddenly went dark, sweaty and airless. What is she doing?! She’s going to smother me! Tom immediately began to struggle and push at Jane but to no avail as her massive arms, each thicker around than his legs, held firm.
“Damn! I was right! Your head actually is smaller than either one of my boobs and it’s not even close!” exclaimed Jane with delight. “Is this all you can muster as far as struggling for your freedom, though, Tom?”
Tom’s lungs were screaming at him for air and with the taunting he redoubled his efforts which, by some mixture of the sweatiness of Jane’s cleavage and the fact that her boobs actually were so much bigger than his head that her grip wasn’t quite as tight as she thought, allowed him to slip out and to the floor in panting freedom.
“Good job! I didn’t figure you had that in you!” Jane stood and applauded while Tom slowly got to his hands and knees, still panting. She grabbed his shirt and ripped it off him, tossing it to the far end of the room against the door. “If I’m going topless, so are you! My god! You’re tiny!”
Tom struggled to his feet and glared at her.
“I may not be too big, but I’ll teach you to respect your elders!” he growled at her.
“Yeah, that’s part of what makes this so much fun, really! You’re getting your ass handed to you by a 19 year old girl! How does that feel little boy?”
Tom lunged at her out of sheer rage. He wasn’t really sure what it would accomplish, but it was what his body was telling him to do. She caught him in her arms, lifted him up, turned and full body pressed him into the wall behind her all in one fluid motion. Poor Tom felt like a lump of dough under a rolling pin as Jane just leaned against him, his feet dangling and his head just barely above the level of her dangerous basketball sized breasts. He could feel the air being pushed out of his lungs as she applied steadily more pressure to his undersize frame. By this point she had grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head to the wall.
“I’m going to enjoy you as my slave,” Jane gloated. She went on and on about all the work and whatnot he would be doing for her as she rocked from side to side effectively steamrolling his chest.
“Turning a little red are we? Well I’m not ready for this to be over yet.”
The Following User Says Thank You to internazionalemilano For This Useful Post: