Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-18, 19:10
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is a nice idea to do some combination analysis, so that's why I just added you a thanks (also for the effort put in).

I do think it is difficult though, as some of the posts can seem to contradict each other a little bit (which is not such a surprise though I think considering diffferent years or even months sessions took place plus various other factors).

Maybe I should clarify some things for you a little bit, since I concentrated before on what was or wasn't surprising more than who was actually best/strongest at it, but actually your second place list order does pretty much go along with my experiences anyway - it is just that I can't comment on the first place list but probably I have doubts that Anna M Strong wouldn't be there (it is hard to say but it seems the difference in experience with Madam Mysteria and her for me was probably about the same as between Madam Mysteria and Diana Ball for you - trying to push a wall seems about right lol - I could believe that those two, and possibly Annie on a good day might be at the top of everyone mentioned, but yes I never met Anat or Mahea and it's possible they are surprisingly strong and with great technique for armwrestling too). Maybe the best thing to do would be to see what ssgenius says about Anat when he has seen her I would suggest, as then you will have the reference regarding what he said about Dominique Danger and also Annie (taking into account that overall Dominique Danger got a better result with him - for me she is a clear second after Anna M Strong if that helps too lol - those are the two that clearly won against me!).

In the same level as Renata Hronova, based on my experience, would be Madam Mysteria indeed, Meg R Strong, Lizzy Bierschneider, KO and maybe Tamara Makar. This category would be for mixed results, and mostly overall draws (but as I said before my right arm seems quite a bit better than the left as a rule, and for some of these it might be the opposite way round even).

In the same level as Tia could be Calista (who are also best on the left I know, but I didn't experience right handed matches with them but still think they can be good on that side too), and close behind Viktoria, Ironfire and maybe (not too far behind anyway) the others you list except Maggie Jennings, Ina Black, and probably Shelby Beach and Starr....plus KO as I had her higher already of course, and I should clarify I didn't see Maria Garcia and Rada...but will talk below about overlaps with Royh where I have some so maybe that will help....maybe! This "same level as Tia" is for being very close and sometimes being able to win single attempts (I suppose Ironfire lost overall but conversely mostly won on the left, just for extra info and to confuse you more lol!).

I'm not sure if Bum implied that Tia did better than KO though or not (or again maybe she just surprised him more). I could believe that would be possible, but tend to think the other way slightly.

Yes, so overlap with Royh is also limited but....
Anna M Strong - mentioned already.
Over a long period, the trend with Viktoria would overall have been that she was better on the right relative to Ina Black than Royh suggested, and closer to Tia on the left. But I saw her 4 years before I saw Tia, and then 5/6 years after so it is hard to say. I think Tia would have the edge on the left probably indeed (the right I wouldn't be sure, but I don't really have any reference at all from my own experience).
I saw Bora when I first saw Viktoria, and actually relatively speaking Royh's descriptions tally with how it went in armwrestling with them (Bora was maybe closer than Ina Black was for me, but the gap is then 8 years and I think I'd be stronger by the time I saw Ina for sure myself).

Ok, that's probably as much clarification and analysis of my own I can offer! Nice attempt anyway, but yes maybe see what ssgenius says about Anat I think if you want to try to inspect whether you ought to be changing anything regarding the top group. Re: Anna M Strong, Bulldozer who is very strong and posts here said she was very strong even though he could win with getting towards 100% effort if I remember correctly. But I am not aware he ever saw Annie (though I did read he'd met Veve for a wrestling session so it's possible), Anat or Mahea either!
How ranked do you think Cindy Huntress would be? Maybe in Tia level?
Old 22-Feb-18, 19:56
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great analysis armwrestlefan and soulmate. Just a couple of observations. Tia and KO would be a great match on the left...I dont know who would win...Tia gave me a bit more trouble on the left...but I was bigger and stronger when I armwrestled KO...maybe 10lbs. Venom is nowhere near those 2 from my experience. Shawna Strong is better than Tia on average of right and left...but not as good on her left. I have sessioned with Anat...but didnt armwrestle her...she is deceptively strong...but more so...at least to me...in her back and legs. Anat feels as wrestling strong as Mahea and Skystorm. I have armwrestled Skystorm but she is not so good at armwrestling. 2 girls that are quite decent armwrestlers are Tyler Dare and Cococrush. Tyler has strong wrists and forearms and whilst not really close to Tia...she would beat Venom I think. Cococrush was a strong 150lbs when I armwrestled her and she was really keen to beat me...she put in 100% effort to the armwrestle for sure. Ironfire would be similar to Coco...but not at the level of Tia or KO on the left.

So probably as an outright challenge.

KO and Tia on the left. KO on average of a better right.
Shawna Strong
Then too many variables to separate the otbers.
Thanks! Probably it shows how things can vary, but I guess some of my experiences lead again in a slightly different direction:
- Shawna Strong is MusclebeautyX I think? I think she might be stronger now than when I saw her if anything, but it's probably inconclusive comparing her and Tia on the left for me (Tia got a definite win at the end but lost twice while always with long matches; Shawna won although her elbow did lift a bit, but she might've been ahead anyway). On the right maybe I'm giving Tia the edge after watching videos, as we didn't try on that arm, but I won vs Shawna. Seems you feel Shawna would have better chances on the right than left vs Tia though, and probably that makes sense with Tia being left handed. I wouldn't confidently bet either way on their match probably actually!
- Ironfire actually had better results on the left overall than Tia, but still maybe I'm not convinced she'd be favourite to win on that side. The thing Tia seemed to have was being able to compete really well when behind, but anyway I think she carried on getting stronger after I saw her probably too.
- I think I was slow to start on the right with KO, and she took it a bit easy on the left, so maybe my experiences aren't easy to use for her. When I went behind on the right though, I knew I couldn't recover so maybe she'd be one who could win on that side reliably anyway, so I can understand how you can think she's better on that side than Tia. It seems like KO's reputation (evident maybe on some videos too) is also better on the left though.
- I think I saw Venom at her strongest and she was pretty competitive at it because of that. Either that or Diana might be better than me (she might well be on the left actually anyway) and now much closer to Tia than RNC experienced! I'm not saying I'd see Venom as being really really close with Tia though even from when I did see her in the midst of crossfit type training (as referred to on another thread she was really really close with Viktoria at it at that time though as a reference, and won on the right side).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How ranked do you think Cindy Huntress would be? Maybe in Tia level?
Hard to know really as for some reason I forgot to ask Cindy to do armwrestling, and it was several years earlier anyway. Maybe I'd be tempted to think Cindy could win on the right at least, but I'm not sure - willhill's experience might just about suggest Tia would win, when combined with other posts again?? If I was told somebody had won on both sides and asked to guess who, I guess I'd guess Tia lol. Of course today I'm not really sure if Cindy is as strong as ever or not (I may be underestimating her just as it's possible I was when the thread about her vs Petra (DWW) was started...but just as in that case maybe Cindy vs Tia armwrestling would be in the really hard to predict category!).

So actually, to try to answer the question lol, if I did guess then I would think Cindy might be about in Tia's level in armwrestling yes! (but it is a guess).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 22-Feb-18 at 19:53.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 20:29
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Of those 3 who defeated me in both arms I would rank:
Amazon Annie > Anna M strong >>> Tia

I never wrestled Mahea or Anat but from their size and my experience with girls of similar size , I would be VERY surprised if they can defeat Anna M strong. Not to mention Amazon Annie. But still I’m waiting to armwrestle one of them to solve this very intriguing conundrum

Here is a video where Annie mentions (go straight to 5:06 mark) that she was never beat by a woman, and based on my experiences to date I strongly believe her. 5 weeks after our session I still can’t believe I lost to a woman using both my arms against one arm of hers (left or right btw).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Royh; 22-Feb-18 at 20:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 22:22
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I arm wrestled Lia Labowe about 4 years ago and she was very strong at arm wrestling (and easily beat me)... She does a lot of Bikram Yoga which just makes her crazy strong in subtle ways... also she was amazing at wrestling (she used to do BJJ competitively).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 01:34
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

I thought Gia Primo was surprisingly good considering her size.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 11:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of those 3 who defeated me in both arms I would rank:
Amazon Annie > Anna M strong >>> Tia

I never wrestled Mahea or Anat but from their size and my experience with girls of similar size , I would be VERY surprised if they can defeat Anna M strong. Not to mention Amazon Annie. But still I’m waiting to armwrestle one of them to solve this very intriguing conundrum

Here is a video where Annie mentions (go straight to 5:06 mark) that she was never beat by a woman, and based on my experiences to date I strongly believe her. 5 weeks after our session I still can’t believe I lost to a woman using both my arms against one arm of hers (left or right btw).

I think if you do that anytime soon you might be the first one to get closer to an answer indeed actually, as I realise now I'd missed the fact that ssgenius didn't do his session with Anat in the end (as posted on Anat's actual thread).

Good luck! Although I'm sure you'll see it as a 'cant' lose' situation even if you do lose lol. And probably you'll even like it better if you do, as you might be expecting judging by what willhill said, even if you have doubts which seem understandable regarding whether Annie must've been stronger/better at it when you saw her. It seems like maybe it was similar when you saw Ina Black compared to when I did too, and maybe ditto for Tia (but to confuse matters for example maybe Viktoria wasn't at her strongest for armwrestling when you did it with her and if that was so it'd affect perceptions of others....so who knows lol!). It could've been similar when bum saw Shawna too, compared to when I did...and now I think about it I might've seen Bulldozer post to the effect she wasn't much different to Anna M Strong when he did armwrestling with her even!

I think maybe it can also be a matter of match-ups, even if it seems less obvious that it might be compared to in wrestling, or other individual sports like Tennis or Squash or whatever. Assuming it's not all about strength, and knowing that the mechanics regarding techniques, arm lengths, angles or whatever will vary for each match-up (also the setting for the match-up - on a table/bed/floor etc) I think some variation in results between different opponents even on the same day wouldn't be completely shocking.

I think bearing in mind that it's not only arm strength that can help too (although she does have some visible muscles when she flexes I know too), it might make sense (particularly for floor-based attempts) that Anat can draw on the strong legs and back Bum referred to, as well as strong wrists like I think willhill might have said she had. I remember talking to Viktoria about when she won on the left against me the first time I met her (which I mentioned to Tia before she finally did get the win on that side too, so maybe it gave the little extra motivation/belief she could do it even - she was trying the previous times though for sure!), and I said "probably your strong back from swimming helped" and she said "yes, also the legs" and I think it is evident in some floor-based matches that that can be the case a bit (although some professional female armwrestlers even seem to wrap their legs around table legs too!). Seeing some clips of Anat squeezing people in scissors she does seem to have a lot of power in her legs! But still the arms would be important in armwrestling obviously, and until such a point you tell us that she did better than Annie, it seems hard for me to think she'd beat Anna M Strong (just because Anna felt unbelievable to try against!). Of course it might be Mahea you would see, but still the same theory applies I guess.

Thinking about seeing/reading things on the internet then maybe any top group for armwrestling, for girls who do or did sessions, might also include Shawn Tan and/or Christy Resendes I'd think. Maybe Ms Xena from Sweden too?
Maybe also Tatiana Butler:
And maybe also Amber DeLuca
Old 24-Feb-18, 21:19
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I arm wrestled Lia Labowe about 4 years ago and she was very strong at arm wrestling (and easily beat me)... She does a lot of Bikram Yoga which just makes her crazy strong in subtle ways... also she was amazing at wrestling (she used to do BJJ competitively).
I've heard more about her legs than her arms.
Old 26-Feb-18, 07:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
List from strongest to weakest female armwrestlers combining all the above experiences:

Great posts guys! Allow me to make a list, since lots of you have armwrestled the same women. Please correct the list, where ever you don't think is right or questionable, and please do add your opinion.

(overall strength with both hands, not separating them because it is not mentioned on all the above experiences. Of course this is problematic since some wrestlers are much stronger at one hand than the other> example Tia with left). Only a few women can come on this list since most of the women in this thread have not been armwrestled by more than one person

First place:
Amazon Annie, Goddess Anat, Mahea

(But it's difficult to say which one of the above might be the strongest)
>
This was statistically calculated combining different experiences of you: Ranked on the first place you have these three ladies, with whom more than three members have armwrestled. But this is open to debate since according to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]> Amazon Annie should be the strongest above all, and according to willhill she should be weaker than Goddess Anat or Mahea and even weaker than others (like Tomiko, Redd Hardbody Cynthia) who can not be included in this list, since only wilhill have armwrestled those)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you had to choose who would be stronger: Goddess Anat or Mahea? Or is anyone from the above three - Tomiko, Redd, - Cynthia - might be even stronger than those?

Second Place: (Mentioned from a to d as the strongest to weakest, but without being sure: This is open to debate)

a) Anna M Strong (I have seen her beat Renata)
b) Dominique Danger (According to you as strong or a little stronger than Renata)
c) Renata Hronova (Still very strong. I've seen her beat countless guys)
d) Tia (Probably weaker than the above with her right arm, but maybe also stronger than the above with the left arm(?) What do you think? I'm not sure about it.
In the same category as "second place" are the following:
Kathy Gifford, Venom, Kasie Cavanaugh, Severa, Maggie Jennings, Shawna Pierce, Ina Black, KO, Madam Mysteria, Ironfire, Starr, Shelby Beach, Maria Garcia, Rada.
(but I can not rank them compared to the above a,b,c,d. Some of them might be stronger, some weaker. What do you think?

Third place
I could continue another time if you are interested, since I have no more time now. But maybe all of those guys here who have armwrestled lot's of the above women, could continue with this list, and gladly also correct it.

I am very interested my self to know if Godess Anat and Mahea for example are really so strong because I would like to travel to them, and mostly it would be great to know if other session girls based in Europe have the strength of tia (even if only one hand) being at the same time attractive and feminine and not bulked like the hulk with steroids.

Unfortunately my own experience from all the above had only to do with Madam Mysteria (a nice match that ended as a tie) and 10 years ago with Diana Ball with whom it was like I was trying to push a wall. I don't know if she sessions any more and how her strength is now, but I think she could handle most of the guys with above the average to average strength like toys
One more attempt from me for now, at adding a bit more clarification and detail!

Really the best info seems like it will come from Royh like we discussed, if he has a session with Mahea or Anat soon! The two-handed attempt vs Amazon Annie does seem really interesting/impressive! I don't know if things like Annie doing better if she gets a lead could partly explain willhill's different experience (on the video Royh posted, Annie did imply she did lose sometimes to males at armwrestling, more than leg wrestling, of course; just like Kasie has lost to some guys at wrestling but just not girls as yet). I don't know whether Annie's longer arms could help more than Anna M Strong's shorter ones vs two hands, but Anna might still do better one arm vs one arm (or Anna wasn't quite at her very strongest when Royh saw her even...). Two many uncertainties and variables I suppose but for now I'd have to assume that Anna M Strong would at least be right at the top level (perhaps with someone like Diana Ball judging by what you said too).

I guess I would therefore split level 1 into two sections, and my own experiences would just have one girl in each section:
a) Anna M Strong
b) Dominique Danger

Then I could keep the others I suggested in level 2, also with two sections:
a) Renata Hronova group
b) Tia group
(As per what I posted before with all of the ones you mentioned in 2nd place group that I met making at least 2b unless I said otherwise)
I do think I'd be uncertain on 2b compared to 3a though - probably mostly borderline cases, except obviously Tia herself and Calista, at least based on the left side. I'd tend to put Viktoria and Ironfire in 2b too I think, but then it might be a case of 2b or not 2b as Shakespeare might say (sorry, I am cringing at that joke a bit myself after I typed it!).

Anyway, after that I think level 3 might be something like:
a) Shelby Beach group (also Grace, Panther, Fire, Tiki Taka)
b) Starr group (also Star*, Felix, Layla, Bora)

Probably, although I did armwrestling with under 40 session girls still I think, in theory there would be a group 4 and group 5. And again I'd say it'd be arguable between 3b and 4a, this time with more going into 3b if anything (especially if I lean towards thinking outside of just the attempts with me).

I think, as hinted at, Cindy Huntress would likely be in at least level 3 (willhill did say she was pretty good/tough at it too). I'm fairly sure I didn't personally do armwrestling with Anita D (more recently known as Ani) at DWW but based on her very close match with Viktoria (maybe just right arm, but I forget now) and just generally how strong she was/is I'd say she'd be at least in level 3 for example too.

Sometimes it varies between arms, so the groupings are like aggregate impressions, but tending towards the better arm probably. As a vague guide I guess my own right arm would be definite 2a territory, but left arm a less definite 2b. In my earliest sessions I guess more like 3a for right arm, and probably not above 3b for left arm. Some of the girls can be up in 1b for left arm, but I'd only have Anna M Strong in 1a from my experience, for either side.

I'm sure some of the girls can have risen a bit in theory since I saw them though. If I wasn't at my strongest when I saw Shelby, maybe neither was she (although she was certainly more experienced in wrestling!). Then according to other comments, it definitely seems like for example Ina Black might not only be in level 3 but perhaps level 2, and that Shawna might not only be a definite 2b but even possibly as high as a definite 1b!

Ok, that's it from me for now - I guess it's over to Royh to try to solve the puzzle for the top placings! Or willhill might try a re-match with Annie sometime even (or bum might be able to have a match with her and compare to Tia, KO, Shawna etc). I'm sure that'd be fun 'research' anyway, just like if RNC gets to test if Diana did get stronger and suchlike :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-18, 17:56
Last Achievements

Trying to do a bit more data analysis lol, and also referring to what's been said on Mahea's review thread:

I did go back and read the earlier posts again and Cynthia Hardbody actually does have two references (from Bum as well as willhill). Reading between the lines (although he might confirm/refute it of course) I wonder whether willhill implies when talking about who did best against him rather than who was surprising, that Cynthia, as well as Amy Rainaldo, can even be a bit above Anat and/or Mahea. While Bum puts Cynthia among the top ones, but maybe behind Tia on the left and KO overall it seems.

So looking on the Mahea thread too, and keeping in mind what Royh said, maybe Cynthia/Amy Rainaldo/Anat/Mahea all somewhere in group 2 as per my above post might seem reasonable, with perhaps Cindy Huntress and other generally strong girls will armwrestled more likely in group 3 based on his experiences. And with Amazon Annie on her best form in group 1 somewhere perhaps, with I guess others like Shawn Tan or Diana Ball strong and good enough at it to be there too.

I don't have other additions myself right now, but fairly soon might do.

Maybe someone else would look at all the posts and not deduce the same ideas as me anyway lol, but yeah looking at the fact Cynthia was mentioned twice (and with a feasible comparison to Tia and others) it seems a bit easier to do some cross-analysis (with the difficulty of variability in experiences, especially for Amazon Annie, still an issue though obviously).

Edit: Looking again at post 1, and what is said on the Mahea thread, does give credence to Mahea being a group, or two 'levels' higher on the left than right maybe. So potentially comparable to Tia or even better than her on that arm (pending what is said about the comparison between Mahea and Cynthia maybe, and with the possibility Mahea is getting stronger and better at it still, on that arm especially!)

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 14-Mar-18 at 18:05.
Old 16-Mar-18, 00:33
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Trying to do a bit more data analysis lol, and also referring to what's been said on Mahea's review thread:

I did go back and read the earlier posts again and Cynthia Hardbody actually does have two references (from Bum as well as willhill). Reading between the lines (although he might confirm/refute it of course) I wonder whether willhill implies when talking about who did best against him rather than who was surprising, that Cynthia, as well as Amy Rainaldo, can even be a bit above Anat and/or Mahea. While Bum puts Cynthia among the top ones, but maybe behind Tia on the left and KO overall it seems.

So looking on the Mahea thread too, and keeping in mind what Royh said, maybe Cynthia/Amy Rainaldo/Anat/Mahea all somewhere in group 2 as per my above post might seem reasonable, with perhaps Cindy Huntress and other generally strong girls will armwrestled more likely in group 3 based on his experiences. And with Amazon Annie on her best form in group 1 somewhere perhaps, with I guess others like Shawn Tan or Diana Ball strong and good enough at it to be there too.

I don't have other additions myself right now, but fairly soon might do.

Maybe someone else would look at all the posts and not deduce the same ideas as me anyway lol, but yeah looking at the fact Cynthia was mentioned twice (and with a feasible comparison to Tia and others) it seems a bit easier to do some cross-analysis (with the difficulty of variability in experiences, especially for Amazon Annie, still an issue though obviously).

Edit: Looking again at post 1, and what is said on the Mahea thread, does give credence to Mahea being a group, or two 'levels' higher on the left than right maybe. So potentially comparable to Tia or even better than her on that arm (pending what is said about the comparison between Mahea and Cynthia maybe, and with the possibility Mahea is getting stronger and better at it still, on that arm especially!)
So what I would say is one of your assertions is definitely correct, I would put Amy Rainaldo at the top, we did best out of 7 and I struggled to beat her 4-3. First match on the right she really surprised me and took me down quite easily. Cynthia Hardbody was 2nd, we only arm wrestled once each hand, both were long stalemates, which I eventually won, but felt like if she had gotten me going down a bit, I was going to keep going down.

Some next levels underneath that were Mahea, at least on the left it took me some effort. Anat was similar in strength on both arms, I never felt like I was going to lose, but it was tough to take her down. Redd from SF also actually caught me by surprise and beat me left handed, but a rematch I won reasonable easier.

Annie honestly was pretty easy for me to beat, which was surprising. But she may have been tired, off-form or not in peak condition. She was definitely super strong with leg wrestling and regular wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post: