Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-18, 05:41
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: 2 College weightlifters whipped into shape

It was right before noon on a Saturday at Otto Smith College's weight room. It was a relatively small all-male school in a pretty small town, fostering a tight-knit community among students. It also served to form a strong bond between townies and the students of the school, as there were only two libraries, 1 sports stadium, and 3 Gyms (all of which were relatively low quality in their own way) outside of the college campus. As such, the facilities were made open to any townie who paid a small fee.

There were 3 proper squat racks in the college, set up in front of a mirror (as is standard), 2 of which were currently in use. The boys using them were quite handsome, with smooth skin, nicely styled hair, and of course very built bodies. "Are you feeling it?" asked Andre, the older of the two at 23, the 215 pound young brunette was looking at the blond to his right. Terry's eyes looked briefly at Andre as he huffed a bit, falling to the bench below him as 365 pounds rested on his shoulders.

"Five" Terry grunted as he stood up again, racking the weight and wiping sweat off of his forehead with his forearm. his white T-shit was already starting to soak with sweat, he finally answered the other boy's question. "Hah, mostly in my butt" the 6'2 blond said.

"Yeah, I feel it in my butt, thighs...everywhere down there" the 6'4 black-haired boy said as he placed his shoulders under his own bar, weighing in at 405 pounds with 4 45 pound weights on each side warping the bar ever so slightly, he did five squats of his own, barely grunting as his butt hit the bench below him and he sprang back to his full height.

"So two more sets for each of us?" the 22 year old Terry asked.

Andre affirmed him "Yep, that's what we got for today..."

Suddenly girlish giggling echoed throughout the weight-room. 3 girls were visible in the corner, not one of them over five feet tall, all wearing very light make-up and mildly stylish gym apparel. There was a blond girl who was obviously the youngest, an Asian girl who was second tallest, with a purple streak in her hair, and a auburn haired Caucasian girl with kind of big eyebrows.

They were carrying phones, lunch boxes, backpacks...generally the seemed like they were planning to spend the day in the gym. The two older girls whispered to each other before playing rock-paper scissors, the brown haired girl won with rock and the Asian gave a jealous look, before they playfully kissed each other on the cheeks.

The auburn haired girl dropped her things in a cubby and radiated confidence as she sauntered up to the boys. She was wearing a tight white T-shirt with a pink female symbol on the chest, a pair of orange cotton short shorts, pink socks that were stretched nearly to bursting when her calves flexed but were almost loose when they weren't flexing, and a rather expensive pair of running shoes.

She gave her million dollar smile that stretched from ear to ear, her brown eyes shining as she placed her hands on her wide hips and just sort of looked the guys up and down for a few seconds. It took a significant amount of willpower to stop herself from licking her lips. She flexed her shoulders a bit to show off their muscularity through her T-shirt. She stuck out her chest a bit, flexing her pecs so her breasts, already a bit bigger than Andre's fists at 34 D, stuck out even further. She looked herself in the mirror a bit as she adjusted the curve of her spine so that the hourglass shape would be exaggerated on her right side, making her look twice as thick on her hips and chest than she was around her waist (which wasn't THAT far from her actual measurements...)

She considered reaching up to adjust the auburn ponytail that hung about 3 inches below her shoulderblades as she eyed the two boys in front of her. The taller brunette was in a pair of simple gym shorts and the relatively shorter blond (Not that it mattered to her, her lips were barely up to the bases of either of their ribcages), combined with their tight shirts meant she saw every curve of their bodies, big pecs, big glutes, big quads....nice.

She reached out her tiny hand "I'm Anne" she said, receiving first Andre's hand and then Terry's as they introduced themselves. Neither one tried to crush her, so she decided to return he favor and shake hands like a normal person.

"Boys" she began politely "I was sort of wondering if you could move on to something else for a bit. My girlfriends and I were going to be using the squat racks for...well, probably for no longer than an hour." She added a giggle...she was barely feigning to get it out of her mouth, really! "we were wondering if you could maybe, possibly, do something else for a bit?"

Andre was about to say yes when Terry stuck his hand out. He'd seen girls doing squats before, he knew how they'd monopolize equipment by doing a million reps with no weight and then play on their phones for an hour "We only have two more sets" he said politely

"You could use the other rack" Andre suggested.

Anne smiled at him "Right, but we kinda like to do it together, teamwork and all that" she giggled "Like you two." she said before pointing back to her compatriots, both of whom were currently leaning against a wall and playing on heir phones. "Now, you see their short attention spans...I don't know if I can wait for you boys to do a hundred more reps"

Terry laughed at this suggestion before Andre started to correct her, Anne rubbed her chin before deciding it may not have been in her best interest to presume the best of them. Especially if it was just because of how they looked. "Dude" Terry said, trying not to yell "we're just doing two more sets of ten"

Anne had seen how boys had worked out before, and it was....disappointing, to say the least "I see, with the benches? you know your not even getting full extension that way, right?"

"Its not even up to either of our knees" Andre said, tapping the blue-seated bench under him "Its just to let us know when we should go back up.

A vein started throbbing in Anne's head when she heard this, but she breathed deeply "ahh, I see. Well, we're sort of here to" she rubbed her chin, not sure if she still wanted to be polite "Why are you two lifting?"

"Well"Andre said, rubbing his beautiful back mane as his green eyes pointed at his shoes "I was kinda bullied in high school. I was a gangly kid back then, believe it or not."

Anne tried to picture him stick thin...he probably looked OK back then...maybe he had bad acne or a puberty mustache "Oh, I can get behind that. get big so the other guys are intimidated?"

"And girls" Terry quipped, before Andre elbowed him in the ribs, eliciting a laugh

"Hey, girls can kick ass too" she said, not sure if these guys were down with swearing or not (I mean, they were older boys, but there WERE sometimes weird religious kids at these schools). "How long has it been effective?"

"Haven't been beaten up by a cheerleader since I was 16" he said, flexing his thick, muscled, proportional body for the girl in front of him.

Anne resisted the urge to purr "Huh, well, maybe you should be scared...I'm a 15-year-old cheerleader" she said, flexing back, showing a body that was smaller but certainly more deeply cut, impressing both boys. She considered rolling up her sleeves...but not yet. "Don't believe me?" she asked, before doing a back flip, unable to resist showing off some dexterity in front of her new audience, she followed up by kicking her right leg up until her foot was over her shoulder "I also do a few other sports, but what can I say, attention hog. What about you blond-I mean Terry" she covered her luscious lips (which, naturally were maybe a shade less red than her current lipstick) with her tiny but strong hands as she laughed at her own mistake "Terry, why do you lift weights"

Terry opened his mouth before Andre ejaculated "He got beaten up by his big sisters back home, he doesn't want them to keep giving him wedgies and and makeovers" before Terry elbowed him.

The thought of this blond guy made-up pretty or painfully hanging from his underwear made her a bit weak in the knees (well, not weak, but less strong) as she swallowed "Wow, two guys terrified of girls" she said in a manner she was confident would come off as joking "I was gonna make you two get off the racks so we could use them but it would just be too mean to exploit your fear like that. She looked at the other two girls and gave a wicked grin. the Asian rolled her eyes as the shorter blonde just looked confused and excited "Ladies, I think I'm starting a new project" she nearly purred as she walked up to the two boys.

"Project?" asked Terry

"That's right...you both look nice...really nice, but your not working out like you should be, not meeting your potential" the guys sniggered and she raised her arms over her head, her sleeves fell down exposing her upper arms. She flexed her 13" biceps, revealing two of the hardest, veiniest, most defined arms either boy had ever seen. They seemed scared. Good. "I'm gonna whip you two into shape"

The guys were both taken aback, each subtly re-living previous experiences with girls...beside female professors they hadn't seen too many on campus these last few years. Certainly none as fit and young as her.

"I mean, you'll have to admit your endurance and flexibility are below where they could be. Can either of you kick your own head?" no answer "Hmm, maybe you'll be able to by the time we're done. Maybe I'll have you two running a mile or two, doing handstands, or" she chortled "doing more than 15 half-assed squats in one day"

"Look, we're not in worse shape than you" Andre said "Just a different kind. We're lifting for strength"

"Well, you did a good job lifting for mass" she said, looking at the boy "What are you, 214?" she asked, despite trusting her eye for that kind of thing much more than she trusted a boy to know his weight.

Andre was stunned, feeling a bit violated by the ease with which this younger girl had uncovered something about him "I'm like twice as tall as you" Andre said defensively

"And a bit over twice as heavy. 105. So twice as heavy if I'm dehydrated and you just ate a big meal. And don't get me wrong you wear it well, your chest sticks out farther than your belly and looks big and squishy and fun to play with, and don't get me started on that butt" she said, immediately making him blush and take a step back. She rolled her eyes, trying to reconsider the fragility of these boys.

"I'm 190" Terry said, pre-empting the girl's attempt at guessing his weight.

"Maybe three months ago. your closer to 197" Anne responded. He raised an eyebrow she pointed at a scale, she re-iterated herself "Take your shoes off and weigh yourself...and take your hone out of your pocket"

He swaggered to the electric scale and did as told, placing an expensive looking phone and some car-keys in his shoe as he got on the scale "Huh, looks like we were both wrong. 198.8"

"Its 197" Anne responded "take your clothes off and see"

"No!" Terry said, embarrassed. Anne smiled

"Worth a try. Now, you say your in a different kind of shape? well, I suppose so, you are both taller and broader and have some baby fat on you...although it probably makes you squishy and fun to cuddle" the boys were a bit too weirded out by that last part to respond.

Anne casually took the heavy bench out of the rack and rolled it away "This is only going to hurt your progress" she chided like a disappointed mother before looking at Andre's bar. "405?" she asked, he gave an affirmative. She stands under the bar and looks up, she reaches up and pulls herself into a squat position, her feet dangling over half a foot from the floor. Anne quickly quipped "Hmm, maybe I should have worn platforms" The guys laughed. She decided Terry's laugh was a bit cuter, but Andre's wasn't bad. The mirror made it quite clear that the boys behind her were both staring at her ass, currently covered by her cotton shorts but every inch of detail made clear by the tight, thin material. She flexed her powerful glutes a few times and made sure they were impressed before she jumped off "Mary, Lin, help me with this"

Anne reached up and grabbed the heavy weight above her, huffed and lifted it above her head. She took two steps back and kept it still as the other girls slowly approached the squat rack. her arms were exposed, hard, vascular, her thighs looked like they were made of solid rock as she held it still. but on her face she held a casual smile "Hey, either of you guys like Katie Perry?" she casually asked as Lin grabbed one hook and Mary jumped up to grab the other.

Both guys were flabbergasted at this display of strength, not entirely sure what to do or say as they saw her hold the weight above her head. "You guys go deaf?" she asked with a smug smile both saw in the mirror. "Uhh, not really" Terry said as she rolled her eyes "The boys here have no taste in music. Must be the lack of female influence" she said with a smug grin as the other girls finally adjusted the squat rack for her height. Anne stepped in, refusing to grunt at all as she lowered the bar to her shoulders and approached "Oh, just a bit too far down" she said, both boys immediately started coming to her aid, she again refused to make anything but an adorable feminine hum as she lifted the bar over her head (Not fully locking her elbows, but above her head) and racked it.

"Actually, could I get fifty?? her friend and little sister rolled their eyes "Please?" each of them grabbed a 25 pound weight and slammed it on

"Thanks!" she told her compatriots before she got under the bar "Sorry, guys, Its just if I lift low rep I may as well lift a bit heavy" she said, aware of how that may hurt the boys' pride...counting on it, really. She extended her legs and the bar balanced on her shoulders. she took two steps back "Now, your really gonna need my advice" she said, both boys feeling pretty embarrassed to get schooled by a fifteen year old girl, neither was quick to speak.

"Well, at least you two have an excuse to stare at my butt now" she said as she lowered herself down, slowly, demonstrating perfect form with over four times her weight on her shoulders, her large rear exposed more and more as she pushed it back and her short shorts began to ride up, until her round rear, barely covered by cotton anymore, touched the floor. "Eek, cold! maybe I shouldda worn pants" she said before her body shot back up, the weights bounced as she extended herself to her full height. She smiled, the boys were so impressed with her they didn't even look at her boobs wit that bounce. Maybe if she did a few more

"Well, that's good" Andre said 'But your not actually pushing it as far up as I am, plus that was just one rep.

"Good point. I'm going...maybe half as far as you were?" she said, lowering herself again "I figure" she shot back up "two...that If I do" she'd lowered herself again and touched her ass to the floor again "Twice-" she shot back up...Terry definitely looked at her chest that time "Three-as many as you do-four-than maybe you'll understand-five" Terry was already looking scared, Andre could hardly do an extra rep with less weight than that. He looked a the other boy, who just seemed confused "-that I am actually-six-you'll understand-seven-how much better shape-eight-I'm actually in-nine-y'know?' she crooked her neck as her pretty face peaked over the weight, her ass barely touching the floor

"Uhhh" Andre said, not sure what to say as she shot back up and declared her tenth rep, before racking the weight, there was the slightest sheen of sweat on her head but barely any on her shirt, even as she relaxed and crossed her arms which, along with her chest suddenly seemed much bigger and intimidating as she leaned against the squat rack "Look, its not directly" he had a flashback t cheerleaders holding him down n high school...even they tended to be bigger than Anne "Its not the same, your built differently"

"That is true...I mean, your boys and I'm a girl" she said, confidently pointing to the feminine symbol on her chest "I mean...My legs are gonna outclass yours any day of the week"

Angered, Andre walked up "My legs are like twice as thick as yours" he said, before Anne slapped his thigh with two fingers, eliciting a yelp (damn, he sounded cute even when yelping...what does Terry's yep sound like?) and "See how it bounced?' she said, flexing her own thigh "Now you do me"

Andre's thigh really stung where she connected, he reached down and grabbed it, Terry approaching somewhat angrily "calm down, blondie, I'm not gonna hurt him bad, just trying to motivate him to train right. h has to realize who's better first. Now, which thigh?"

Andre looked her in the eye "Not fair, your prepared"

"Fine" she said, closing her eyes tightly, she smiled wide "Hit whichever one you want to." He reached his arm back and shot his hand down to her left thigh.nothing

"Andre, come now, don't sell yourself short. gimme a real slap!"

He raised his hand again, looking back at Terry, who just shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what to do. Her thighs were barely flexed anymore, both so white and solid and defined looking, both of them having just put his to shame. He really wanted nothing more than to give this girl a taste of her own medicine. Andre looked back and smirked putting his entire body weight in now, he shot his hand to the exact same pace, *POW*.

He clutched his hand, biting his lip to stop the moaning as Anne opened up her eyes "see? no jiggle"

"yeah" he said

"Oh, you didn't see, did you too busy trying to hurt me. Rude but I forgive you. It actually felt kinda nice. Maybe you could swat my butt that hard some time" she smirked as Terry raised an eybrow

"I'm joking...for the most part" she told the blond boy as she tickled the chin of the bigger brunette "Hand too sore to try again?"

"No!" replied Andre

She rolled her eyes "Fucking boys...whatever, you can use your fist or foot or whatever next time. But look this time. Terry, look with him...maybe I'll need you to slap my thigh next time" she said as she closed her eyes and relaxed again. Terry smiled as Andre clenched his fist and pounded it into Anne's right thigh hoping that spot had been weakened. He looked this time. No give. He yelled as his knuckles throbbed with pain

"Sorry Andre" Anne said, grabbing his wrist, she kissed each knuckle. She giggled a bit, feeling like she was kissing the hand of a prince...damn childhood sticking these images in her head for her whole life.

She pulled her head away at Andre. He was clearly flustered, Terry looked confused

"Do you need a kiss too, blondie?"

Terry raised his hands "I...I think I'm good." God, this little girl sounded just like his older sisters used to. It was getting pretty weird, for him.

"Still doesn't mean your stronger" Andre said angrily. Anne looked back "Hmm, maybe not" she said as she laid down on her back "But maybe this will" she said as she raised her feet

"What are you doing?" Andre asked

"Leg wrestling, we press our feet against each other, see who wins. Or are my legs not exhausted enough? do I need to knock out a few more sets with that weight before you agree?"

"No!" he shouted terrified of her doing it again, he matched her position. they fumbled around for a few minutes before both of them pressed their hands against squat racks, firm butts touching as their feet did in the air.

"You know,Andre, your butt is actually bigger than mine"

"o...OK" he said awkwardly. She turned her head to Terry "Nothing against yours of course. He blushed, feeling so...objectified by this tiny enigma.

"His is pretty nice" Terry said with a smile. Anne's eyes immediately lit up

"Oh, have you played with it before? I need to know!" she said, before Andre slapped his hand on the ground.

"Are we wrestling or what?!" the dark haired guy asked

"Right, ready when you are sweetheart" she said as her women's 9's pressed against his men's 17s, barely covering half the area. he counted down from three before he started to kick

"Sweetheart, you counted...Oh, right" she giggled as she started countering him, he felt his body start to fold as her thighs bent his backward, he grunted as he tried to counter her.

She offered some give, seeing where he went. He certainly had some untapped reverses of strength, but after his third push he was pretty clearly exhausted. she pressed her thighs out and managed to completely straighten her legs. Andre screamed as his knees were pushed against his shoulders ad a bit beyond by the smaller musclegirl...it took her a few seconds to understand that she was hurting him by placing him in that position

"You REALLY need to work on flexibility" she said as she reached out a hand and playfully slapped his rear "Jiggle on that too. Now, about Terry playing with it...how far did he go?"

"Just this and that" Terry said nervously, hoping it would save his friend from more questions. Anne loosened her legs as she stood up and looked at him "Well, makes sense. I mean, no girls around and all that gotta find companionship somewhere. Gotta say, you seem like a cuter couple than anyone at my school" she said as she approached him.

"Th-thanks" he said awkwardly. she reached out and grabbed his wrist as Andre stretched out, deciding to take a quick breather "So, whats your best muscle group?"

"I think I have nice abs" the blond started, with her immediately pulling his shirt up. He breathed in and had a six pack.

"Decent" she said, running her fingers over them Terry blushed quite hard at the contact, and violation, before she walked back "But check em" she said, pulling up her own shirt, she decided not to let him see any bra even if that meant a flank was slightly draped over. Six pack, solid obliques, cut deep. and if I inhale" she said, her belly became nearly twice as tight, she rolled her muscles a few times, each symmetrical one popping and returning to shape as she did so.

Terry took a minute to correct his jaw, which literally dropped at this display of muscularity. Anne just smiled as she casually flung her wrist at him "No need to speak, you've flattered me enough. So you acknowledge my abs are superior?"

"Not necessarily" he said, looking at how deeply cut they were, then back at her face "I mean, just because their cut deeper doesn't mean their stronger"

"True, at a basic level, I suppose" Anne said as she approached a mat "I Suppose you'll want a sit-up contest, then?"

He didn't...but it was hard to resist "Sure" he said "But its not exactly even. I'm a lot heavier"

Anne puffed out her chest and generally motioned toward her breasts "Come on, you saying you carry more weight on your chest than I do?"

Suddenly the blond went silent, blushing as Anne approached him

"Just kidding, you're at least" she reached up and cupped both of his pecs, squeezing a bit as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation "at least an F-cup..." She said, her hands uncomfortably deep into his muscle,making him feel a bit sore "Please...no" he makes out, before she lets go "Sorry, you just have a nice torso. I'm sure Andre knows how you like people to do that better than I do"

Terry blushed at this, neither confirming nor denying it "Geez. when this is over we gotta install some cameras in the locker room here." Lin Snickered at the suggestion.

Anne walked to a weight rack and grabbed a 45 pounder "Should this make up for the difference in upper body weight?"

"Not necessarily" he pointed out, gulping at what she did "I mean, I'm like 90 pounds heavier and kinda top heavy..." he said, before she rolled her eyes and put it down, walking to a rack she picked up a hundred pound weight, mean for dead-lifts and brought it up to her chest as if it were a pencil case "Fine, does this work?" she said as she saw him bush, then smirked "yeah, that probably works"

He went to a machine and put his feet under it, his hands behind his back. Anne went to the sit-up table and adjusted it, so it leaned down at about a 45 degree angle "more my speed" she said as she got inside of it and placed her feet in the proper place. she leaned back, holding the metal plate to her chest "Kinda squishes ya"

"I imagine"

"Count us down, and we can start...first to 200? Ggrls, could ya help us keep track?"

Lin stood next to Terry as Mary stood by Anne, "start now" Terry said as he did a sit-up. he wasn't used to doing so many, but was pretty confident he had an advantage with both a better incline and no metal on him.

"1" the Asian girl casually counted as he heard the much younger girl counting off, he looked at Anne, and she was moving fast, already at three! he increased his pace trying to go as fast as he could.

By the time he was at 40 he was nearly caught up, her being at 60..but the he felt himself getting tired. He had pushed himself...but he'd keep pushing himself! he grunted as he started going harder, or at least trying to reaching 100 when she was at 145. His abs were already exhausted, but he kept going, managing to get to 120 when she was at 170. he'd pretty much lost hope of victory by then, but kept pushing himself, until finally...the girlish voice sang "200 from a cool older sister!" and the hundred-pound weight hit the ground like a bomb going off. Immediately Anne ran to him

"Come on terry!" she encouraged, Lin rolling her eyes as she counted to 140 "Just sixty left you can do it!" she said in her best cheerleader voice, smiling at the boy. Suddenly he wasn't even thinking about how badly she humiliated him right then, he just wanted to prove he could, getting to one seventy she cheered his name, said he was almost there, her head leaning so close to where his stopped. She shoved Lin away by the time he hit 190 wanting to count the last ten by herself

"195...come on,keepgoing!...196...Almost there, boy!..197...You can do it!...198looking good...199... Just one more...2000!" she said excitedly, pressing his chest to the floor, she pulled his shit up and immediate started taking pictures of his belly, thoroughly enhanced by the pump of the hard exercise, before showing one to him "See?you could look like this every day...not half as good as mine, but damn if these aren't fucking delicious"

He was pretty humiliate. Even moreso when Anne picked him up and brought him to Andre "don't his abs look great after that Shouldn't he do 200+ sit-ups every day? Maybe add some weight when he's ready..."

The black haired boy was getting up again, looking at the other guy's abs...they were covered in a sheen of sweat, defined, hard...and truly, they weren't necessarily as defined as hers, from what he saw "Maybe, if your going for endurance"

She rolled her eyes "You think you have a stronger gut than me?" she asked, walking up to him "I mean...I'm not ruling out the possibility... she immediately flipped him over and placed him in a full nelson, "if your core is so strong, resist me" she said as she pointed at the mirror, her heels rested on her butt as her belly lay on his back. she rubbed her nose in his hair "MMMM, sweaty guy" she said, dreamily.

She pulled and his spine bent upward "See? No leverage. Just my core against yours" she said as she pulled up. he resisted pretty well, but she managed to get his spine pretty bent. When he screamed she let him go.

"Not fair" he said,, grabbing his back "You had leverage on your side."

Anne had hurt him a bit...she found that she enjoyed it. "Oh my god, my trunk is like half as thick as ours and I managed that? I must have more efficient muscles or something" she said as she flipped him over "but sure, big boy. Have your your way. Show me how you can pull me back"

Andre immediately put her in a full nelson and started pulling, finding he could move her entire body but she was stiff as a plank "Legs locked around mine? really get actual leverage?" she suggested, and he did so. She yawned as he pulled back, before deciding to really test out her abdomen, she leaned forward, slowly against the guy holding onto her, bending his trunk with her tiny steel one, her hands reaching out, she manged to touch her toes, her rock hard butt pressing painfully into his legs "Let go" she said

He started pulling harder, in rushed moments trying to yank her upward "Hey, hey at least buy me dinner and wait three years" she said, returning to a standing position before bending down again, this time she managed to pull out of his lock, turn around, and push his chest. "Now, try and be gentle, or I may not be" she said, flexing her arms for him, he seemed a bit scared. Unable to resist, she followed suit with her highs, unbelievably corded and defined muscle stared him in the face

"Hey" said Terry "What about upper body. that's all that really matters"

Anne looked back "Maybe" she said walking to him, she grabbed a bicep "I mean...wow that's soft" she said, sneezing. He yelped. She went back to Andre, dragging Terry behind her "Huh...I mean its firm, its obviously muscle" she said as both boys groaned at her grip

"Sop digging in your nails!" Terry demanded, even if she really wasn't she rolled her eyes "Fine, whatever. You guys really oughtta stop being such brats, I'm just trying to help you.." she saw they were upset and rolled her eyes again

"So upper body" she said, eyeing the pull up racks, she did a handstand then a few flips, then jumped up to one "So, contest for who can do more? she said, hanging limp. Terry walked up.

"Sure" he said, jumping up, he grabbed both handles.

"One" he said as he raised himself up

"MMM, your arms are so fucking cute" she said as she followed suit"Does Andre like to kiss them? You can tell me"

He blushed and looked forward, she smiled as they kept going. He got past twenty easily enough, was kinda tired by thirty, though "Let's take a break" he suggested.

"Nah, just say when ya gotta stop" she said, keeping pace as he stopped, counting quietly to herself now "No, its not fair, I need more rest because I'm bigger"

Anne rolled her eyes and put an arm behind her back, doing one-handed pull-ups now, fast enough that her clothing, hair, and softer arts all bounced with each rep, she was at ten before he knew it and twenty before he could protest "Hey, its not the same" he said.

She got to thirty-five before she switched arms "Yeah, still did more with my left then you did" she said as her right arm got some love now "split the difference, I can do it with your weight. Doesn't matter, this little girl is just way stronger"

"We'll see about that"he said as he went to go get weights, and she lowered herself down again, this time grabbing his chest with her thighs, they felt like steel covered in silk, wrapping his arms around them did absolutely nothing to the tightness as she picked him up from he ground, his chest constricted by those thick quads as her ankles hooked around his midsection, he pried and pried bu couldn't move them as his body was shaken up and down as the girl counted loudly to him.

By the time she was at thirty he felt like the wind had left him, at thirty five he lost struggle. She looked down almost done" she said as she curled her abs, bringing his head high enough to kiss, and let him down again, doing five reps with him in her thighs with her right hand, before doing five more with her left alone

"Admit I'm in better shape" she said with a little squeeze

He groaned noncommittally, she go mad and dropped him, he fell like a sack of bricks before she came down on top of him "Hmm, well, consider it sometime" she said looking at Andre now

"Hmm, big boy...ready to acknowledge that?"

"Just because you can do a lot of pull-ups" he sounded fearful now "doesn't mean your stronger"

She rubbed her chin, then smiled "Hey Mary" she asked the little girl on her phone "Still drinking raw eggs cus you saw it in that movie?"

Her younger sister tossed her one. She placed it in her left palm, then gripped it "break it"

"What?" Andre asked

"Break the egg in my hand, and I'll say your in better shape than me."

"Let go of it" he said

"That's the challenge, smarty-pants" she said with a smile

He walked toward her and grabbed her hand his hand fit nearly entirely around it. He squeezed as hard as he could, nothing.

He looked at Terry, just now getting up again, gathering breath, before looking back at the girl "Fine then" he said as he lifted his hand, then punched her fist with his other hand, finding she easily blocked his punch with her palm

"Hmm,persistence is always nice" she said to the clearly frustrated male

He grabbed at her hand now with both of his, finding no give in her tiny fingers, he drove up a knee attempting to smash it, finding her knuckles stopped his knee

"Oh my God, can you really not move my fingers at all with your whole body. God, now I see why you were so easy to bully.

He pressed his knee harder and faster now "Geez, being a boy must be so scary. I mean you've been working out" she used airquotes with her other hand "for years and your barely as strong as I was in first frigging grade, maybe not even as strong as I was in kindergarten" she said, perhaps with a decent bit of exaggeration, she gave some more when she quipped "seriously, if you ever see a girl again, just run and hide, she'll kick your ass"

he got mad after that let go of her hands and punched her head. she sidestepped and clocked him in he temple still not breaking the egg he fell down

"May have went a bit too far right there" she observed, looking at Terry "Wanna try?"

He ran at her and grabbed t with both hands, pressing in as hard as he could, suing the entirety of his arms and chest "hey, yours really aren't half bad-looking" she said as her fingers gave him absolutely no give he stepped back, sweating heavily

"No way that's a real egg"

The shattered it on his forehead "Guess you've got egg on your face!" she laughed for 90 seconds straight at her own joke.

He was up to her at that point, and finding he was also in a punchy mode, she easily dodged his blow as well.

She tripped him and let him fall on the ground, easily wrapping her legs around his midsection "well, now its time to use that all-important upper body strength. Break out. I'm not even hooked in" she observed, her ankles nowhere near each other "Take my legs off of you"

He resisted as hard as he could, suddenly his older sisters were sitting on his chest again, he was a child, unable to stop his tormentor no matter how he struggled

'"Hey come on, try your best!" Anne said encouragingly. Andre got up "hmm, maybe your arms can even it out" she said, rolling over on her back, she squeezed Terry between her legs as she span around to point him at Andre "come on, see if you can help him break out! She encouraged

The legs were log for her body, but shorter than either of their arms. Andre grabbed her ankles and pressed outward as hard as he could, while Terry pressed out with his arms and chest, both of them struggled as Anne stuck her tongue out, not in a mocking way also much as an attempt to gain focus, not crushing a ribcage but still making sure when they pulled she didn't give.

"Ready to give yet?" she asked with a smile, pulling out her phone, she began texting casually

"Yes!" Terry said, before Andre could reply

"Hmmm....show me how you two kiss"

"We don't-" Andre began

"Just kiss me you big idiot" Terry said. Anne loosed her thighs as she casually switched to video. they locked lips gently....exchanged some tongue...it was the cutest fucking thing ever and she was glad she captured it

"You've definitely done that before" she said as she let go of Terry, finding him pretty limp now. "Hmm, I need to put you in a hold now" she said as Andre got in a defensive position but she easily got behind him, grabbing a thigh with one hand, she lifted him over her shoulders.

She looked in he mirror, sticking her legs out and admiring the big guy on her, over twice her weight having no visible effect on how she moved. "Yo know, you do make a good boa" she said as she pulled on him, flexing his body as she brought her limbs closer together

"AHHHHH"Andre shouted as she got him closer in on himself "I know it hurts sweetie, I'll train you in flexibility, but first" she slammed his heel into his head "You have to understand how far your body really bends" she flicked his shoes off with her thumb

"kiss your own feet"

"What?" he shouted as she brought his feet and head together again, eliciting more screams "Your feet. kiss them"

he did as ordered, his own sweat tasting strange on his tongue.

She dropped him, before walking u to Terry "You know, its time I did some actual squats" she said, putting the blond in the same basic hold, but not bending him nearly as much "You need to learn how to do them" she said, showing him the mirror, she got down and touched her booty to the floor "ass to grass, see?"

"Yes!" terry shouted, his body totally unable to move her limbs "yes I see,please let me go!"

"Stop being a brat! Now, how may is reasonable for a set?"

"Fucking...thrity!"

"Wrong, fifty!" she said, shooting her torso into the air with him on her shoulders ""hmm, maybe I need to demonstrate" she said as she walked past Andre's body "Hmmm"

She leaned down to the left, reaching around Terry's neck, she grabbed Andre's hair and took him to the squat rack, letting him fall face up as she looked in the mirror.

"How, time to do squats, bit less than double my body weight, but it should be fine"

"But" Terry said "the bar is still up there"

"What, this bar?" she asked as she shot up, slamming him into 455 pounds of metal, not quite hard enough to move it but enough to hurt his ribs

"Just so you boys know...this is for your own good" she said, squatting down now, her rock-hard butt crashed onto Andre's face with her on weight and Terry's, shooting back up, she slammed into the bar 'One" she began counting

At ten they were both screaming, Andre's head sore and Terry's torso nearly broken

At twenty they were exhausted, Andre was seeing stars and Terry was barely able to breath

At thirty they were moaning, Terry felt like his whole body was a bruise as Andre started to loose his grip on reality

At forty Andre was barely aware of the world outside the skin that tormented his face and the powerful, mysterious force behind it. Terry was all too aware of the bar he was smashed into

At fifty they were just thankful it was over.

Anne grabbed both boys by the hair and pulled them to the other side of the gym, 400+ pounds of male flesh having no effect on her pace. When she arrived at the corner she kicked off her shoes, making the boys kiss her socked feet. She had worked up a bit of a sweat, the odor and taste were both strong, but they had become very compliant. She then removed her socks, having them kiss her bare feet. she gasped at how good it felt when they did it.

She grabbed their hair and made them look forward "Now, you acknowledged my superiority with kisses...see how other girls can lift properly". The Asian girl had gotten under the bar, and with a grunt Lin started off and squatted the bar Anne topped off as she harshly forced them to see the lifting. "See, ass to grass. even my barely-a-teenager sister can do it" she said, and sure enough Mary did.

Both boys groaned as hey saw the each girl pump ten reps with a weight they'd have trouble doing five with, before Anne picked up Andre again, this time grabbing Terry's hair as she approached the squat rack

"What The Hell?" Terry asked, she just smiled "I have three more sets of fifty to do...this time with a heavier weight"

tried my best with this one, feel like it could continue but no idea where to go, any and all feedback is welcome.

Last edited by nadiablack; 29-Aug-18 at 06:24.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 07:07
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wow, this story was incredible to read, just like your previous one, always a joy to see young, short, smaller bodied girls show off incredible strength by doing things that men can't do, or come even close to doing. I loved how her one hand was pretty much stronger than the guy's body, as he tried his best to crush the egg that she held. So far, you're 2 for 2 as far as excellent stories that I enjoyed reading a great deal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 07:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, this story was incredible to read, just like your previous one, always a joy to see young, short, smaller bodied girls show off incredible strength by doing things that men can't do, or come even close to doing. I loved how her one hand was pretty much stronger than the guy's body, as he tried his best to crush the egg that she held. So far, you're 2 for 2 as far as excellent stories that I enjoyed reading a great deal.
Thanks, Was that your favorite spot, then? any general suggestions for the next part or anything?
Old 29-Aug-18, 08:20
Last Achievements

Well, as a big fan of lift and carry, I really enjoyed when she had one of the guys on her shoulders, carrying him around with ease. Or when she dragged both of the guys, 400 pounds total across the floor. Also enjoy the toughness she showed, having them slap and punch her thigh to no effect. Would love to see more upper body strength being used, maybe not even having the biggest girl humiliate the men, but the smallest girl, showing that all of the girls in her group are pretty damn strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 08:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, as a big fan of lift and carry, I really enjoyed when she had one of the guys on her shoulders, carrying him around with ease. Or when she dragged both of the guys, 400 pounds total across the floor. Also enjoy the toughness she showed, having them slap and punch her thigh to no effect. Would love to see more upper body strength being used, maybe not even having the biggest girl humiliate the men, but the smallest girl, showing that all of the girls in her group are pretty damn strong.
Did you like the squatting torture at the end? I kinda liked that idea but I realize its kinda...weird.
Old 29-Aug-18, 10:39
Last Achievements

Well, it was kinda weird, yeah, but I wasn't too against it. Because of her ass, how big, toned and sexy it was, the guy got a bit of a treat, watching it descend into his face.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 18:20
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great story
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-18, 18:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story
thanks! Any way you could elaborate on what was good and what may need improvement?
Old 29-Aug-18, 21:18
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

excellent story , similar to iceman i would like to see more muscle comparisons in the story those parts were my fave in this story though it is good that the girls still face off vs muscleboys
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 19:05
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

great story humiliating so much of the two i like sam the most but don't take that the wrong way i just like muscle girls but this is good too
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post: