Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 28-Jul-18, 13:43
Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43 Points: 10,362, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

After being a long-time lurker, I figured I’d try my hand at contributing something to the site. This is my first attempt at a story, and I’ve been inspired by much better writers on this site and others. I was especially influenced by TConcord18’s Sex Wrestling League, WrestlingQuill’s Boots and Birthday Suits series, and watoss’ Service Fraternity Sex Wrestling Tradition among others. As you can hopefully tell from the title, this story involves sex and course language and is intended for mature readers.

Hunter vs Wildcat

“The following contest is a special sex fight! The only way to win a fall is making your opponent orgasm! Introducing first, He is one half of the current reigning tag team champions, HUNTER!

I stepped through the curtains, taking in the crowd as I made my way to the ring. Three falls from now, and I’ll finally be able to put my ex away. Nikky and I had been a team for a year and a half, wrestling as Hunter and The Wildcat, winning gold with the promotion and fending off all challengers for six months. But after we lost the belts we’d started arguing, finally breaking up and feuding with each other in the singles division. Finally she’d challenged me to a three match series to settle things between us. Normally each fall in the standard three fall match could be won by submission, knock-out, or forced orgasm, but both of us had wanted to sexually dominate the other so we’d agreed to only count sexual submissions in our series. She’d taken the first match, sucking me into defeat but I’d come back in the second to fuck her into submission. We were all set to have our final rubber match when she suddenly left, leaving the promotion and our feud hanging without a resolution.

I’d moved on, having some success as a singles wrestler before teaming up with my new partner, Amy. We were the current tag champs, though we both took on singles challenges from time to time. I had just finished off Ashley in a singles and was stroking my load off on her chest when Nikky had suddenly shown up on the stage! She announced her return to the promotion, and dared me to take her on and finish our best of three. If I won, she would act as my and Amy’s valet for a month before leaving the promotion for good, but if she won then she and her new partner would get a shot at mine and Amy’s titles. Of course I accepted, which led to this moment, me in the ring waiting to finally finish off my ex for good.

“And his opponent, returning to the ring for the first time in two years, she is a former tag champion, The Wildcat!”

Nikky sauntered to the ring, wearing simple white bra and panties outlined in black. She looked much the same as she had in our last match two years ago, a slim brunette with small tits but a cocky attitude. She slid under the ropes and leaned back in her corner, sizing me up with her stare.

“Sure you’re up for this, Nikky?” I taunted.

She smirked as she came out of the corner: “C’mon Jimmy, let’s see what you’ve got!”

Nikky and I came together in the center of the ring, locking up for our first clench in two years. I took control and pushed her back towards the corner she’d just vacated. I stretched her up and, continuing the mind games, gave her a little teasing smack on the side of her cheek as I let loose and backed away.

She flashed her eyes at me, came forward to clench again, then darted under my arms and smacked my ass as she spun away.

“Tit for tat, champ!” she called to me.

“Great idea!” I called back, and stepped forward to palm her small tits as we came back together.

She let out a breath and looked down at my hands working her chest through her bra as she wrapped her arms around mine and put her hands on my shoulders.

“Tits still as sensitive as ever?” I teased, shifting my grip to pinch at her nipples through the soft cloth.

She responded by leaning into me and pulling my head down into a searing kiss…teasing my tongue into a duel and bringing her leg forward to rub against my bulge.

“Not as sensitive as that dick,” she whispered against my lips, “I’ll have him crying out his submission in no time.”

I felt my cock stir in anticipation at her promise…

“Don’t worry, you can always suck me off after I’ve kicked your ass.”

“Big talk….”

I slid my hands under her bra to get a better grip on her nubs even as she slipped her hands off of my shoulders and down to my waist, her nimble fingers pulling at the waistband of my shorts. I brought my fingers back to her nipples, ready to pinch and twist them in the way that I remembered drove her wild when her fingers closed on my dick and HOLY SHIT! My knees went weak and I froze as her fingers pulsed and curled and pulled at my cock, tapping the tip against her palm as she stroked me!

She looked up into my eyes with a fake innocent look as she gave me probably the best hand job of my life! “Problem champ?”

Shit, where did she learn this? After what felt like an eternity to my straining cock, I finally gathered myself to fight back. With a grunt I shoved her away, her hands popping free from my shorts as I tried to get control of my twitching dick.

“Aw, what’s wrong? A little hand job too much for the champ?” she trash talked me. “And see,” she cooed, “I told you I’d have him crying!”

Looking down at my crotch I saw a growing wet spot on my shorts where precum was leaking out of my dick…damn. She’d really gotten to me with that grip. I came towards her, much more cautiously this time. She smirked knowingly at me and feinted towards my dick again, but I wasn’t fooled and swept her off her feet to the mat. I needed to wear her down and give my cock more time to recover, so I quickly puller her head into a reverse scissors and locked my ankles. She huffed and slapped at my thighs, but I simply grabbed her near arm and pulled it toward me, slapping her wrist to the mat and leaving her just one hand to push at my ankles. With one of her hands pinned and the other occupied I decided to help her out of her bra. Quickly undoing the catch I pulled it off her near shoulder and threw it to the side.

“That eager to see me naked again?” she ground out through the scissors.

I shrugged. “Not like there’s much to cover anyway.” Probably not the wisest thing I ever said to her.

Nikky made an outraged noise and redoubled her efforts to get free, finally kicking out her legs and popping free from my legs. She then spun and dove on top of me, trying to pin me down as I struggled to contain her. She finally managed to raise up enough to drop a knee to my abdomen, stunning me enough to pull back and yank my shorts down and toss them out of the ring.

“Not like there’s much to cover anyway!” she sniped.

I rolled away and got up, trying to get my wind back after the shot to my stomach.

Nikky just smirked, then raised her hands and crooked her fingers at me, daring me to come get her.

With a growl I reach out and grabbed her, trapping her arms at her sides and locking in a bear hug that had her throwing back her head with a gasp as I bore down on her slim body.

“Nothing to say now?” I taunted, only realizing my mistake when I felt her fingers slide back around my cock with those maddening, pulsing squeezes. Stupidly I bore down on the hug, trying to make her release her grip but she only let out a little grunt then grinned as she started to rapidly jerk my cock and pinch the tip.

“Squeezing me isn’t going to make it stop…”

A few more pulses and my hug was useless, my arms simply wrapped around her in an embrace as she leaned forward, nuzzling in so she could kiss and suck at my neck as her hands worked me over. I gave up my useless hug and slipped my hand into her bottoms so I could probe and rub at her clit. She sighed onto my neck as my fingers slid into her folds, and her fingers pausing their assault encouraged me to pump my hand and press my palm against her…her hips swiveled and bucked against my hand but her fingers were moving again, feeling soooo good as they slid and pinched and jittered and teased…

Shit! Shit I was loosing! The corners of Nikky’s mouth turned up in a smile as she felt more and more of my precum coating her rapidly moving fingers. We stumbled around the ring, locked in our mutual attacks as my legs went weak. Finally my back hit the turnbuckles, helping me stay on my feet as Nikky wrecked my cock. Her other hand at the back of my head pulled me in for another kiss as she frantically stroked my shaft. I moaned into her mouth as I felt another spasm rock me, desperately trying to hold in my impending orgasm. Sensing my distress, Nikky impossibly sped up, wanking away the last of my willpower as my cum was ready to burst onto her palm!

“Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! No no no nggh…nggh…NNNGH!” I couldn’t take anymore! With a cry I pumped hot cum into her conquering hand…Nikky broke the kiss, looking down to watch my cock surrender it’s load to her relentless attack. She kept stroking me, not stopping until she’d squeezed every drop she could out as I slumped back into the turnbuckles.

“That’s one.” she cooed, waving her cum covered fingers in my face as she backed away to her corner. The bell clanged to signal the end of the first round: “Winner of the first fall with a forced orgasm via hand job, THE WILDCAT!”

Ungh. Fine, fine, so she got a lucky win with a new technique. A devastating new technique. But I just needed to focus and take it to her this round.

She came forward for the second round, cocky now that she’d taken a fall. I needed to avoid letting her get that hand job on me again. Deciding to wrestle with her more to wear her down before going for the sexual submission this round, when we grappled I quickly shifted and whipped her into the ropes. On the rebound I planted my feet and caught her with a hip toss, driving her to the mat. I peeled my groaning ex off the mat, whipped her into the ropes again and leveled her with a clothesline. One more time I dragged her to her feet, only to scoop her up and drop her with a body slam.

She was nice and softened up now. I pulled her shorts down and off, leaving her naked before straddling her thighs, pinning her down. I grabbed her wrists and smacked her hands to the mat by her hips, then began kissing my way down her body… taking my time, letting her know exactly what was coming. She may have a great new technique but I can wreck a pussy with my tongue. Judging from the way her eyes got wide and she resumed her struggles she remembered it too. Finally, making sure to keep eye contact, I reached her pussy and sucked in her clit. Nikky half sat up with a gasp, then groaned as she arched her back as I went to work.

Nikky squirmed in my grip, clenching her stomach muscles and letting out all kinds of interesting groans and whines as I worked her pussy…finally her whole body seemed to tense, she let out a loud cry as her orgasm shook her then collapsed panting back to the mat. I laid a last few, fluttering licks at her clit before raising up and crawling up her body. Straddling her waist, I looked down at her as her chest heaved and she glared up at me.

“Winner of the second fall, with an oral pin, HUNTER!”

“One to one” I said, placing my hands on my hips to strike a pose for the audience.

“Just you wait.” she growled up at me.

With a grin I got off of her to get ready for the final fall.

Nikky had gotten her breathing back under control as we circled each other, ready to begin the third and deciding fall.

We came together again in the center of the ring, grappling for position, when I managed to catch her in a side headlock. Setting myself, I used my control of her head to flip her down to the mat. I straddled her, forcing her arms down to her sides and pinning them there with my legs. Then I reached down and began to pinch and twist Nikky’s nipples, a move that never failed to get her worked up and set her squealing and breathing heavily. After a few minutes of working her over I slipped down her body and added my mouth to the mix, sucking and licking her tits as my left hand slipped between her legs to probe and rub her pussy.

She was moaning and breathing hard with arousal… this is it, time to put my ex away. I kissed my way down her body until I was between her legs…I licked my lips and leaned down toward her crotch, when her legs suddenly kicked up and smacked together around my head! I hadn’t secured her legs and I was paying for it now… she didn’t have the strongest head scissors but it was still enough to cut me off, and with a twist of her hips she had me over on my side. She quickly transitioned to a knotted figure four head scissors that tucked my chin directly against her crotch, then rocked again until she was on top. My hands grasped and pulled futilely at her thighs, but she had me good and pinned.

Nikky leaned back, bracing herself with her hands behind her on her chest before glancing over her shoulder with a deliberate look towards my undefended cock. I tried to buck but she just rode me out, then reached back to slip her right hand around my defenseless dick. Damn it, not again…I tried to power out, twist her over, anything to get my overmatched cock away from her pulsing fingers but it was useless. Soon my hips were bucking in time with her tugs, helpless to prevent her from milking her way to victory. With a groan of equal parts pleasure and frustration I was ready to give her my cum when she suddenly stopped…she just sat there, her hand still grasping my dick but not putting me away. What was she doing?

Then it hit me.

She’s edging me! She’s got me beat but she’s deliberately drawing it out! Seeing that I’d caught on she grinned down at me then resumed her hand job, drawing me towards the edge again. After repeating this process a few times it was clear I was in no shape to mount a comeback, so Nikky released the scissors and stretched out next to me, keeping up her torture of my cock as she scissored my near leg and put her head next to my ear. After licking and nibbling my ear she began to whisper…

“I’ve got you beat, don’t I?”

I breathed out “I can still…”

“No you can’t. Your cock’s done. You’re done. Tell me you’re done….”

Fuck. I can‘t get out of this…another pulse of her fingers left my beaten cock spasming. “I….I’m done.”

“I beat you…”

“Yes…”

“Guess we know who the real champ is now, don’t we?”

“Ngggghhh….” I groaned in frustrated arousal and embarrassment as her fingers continued their prolonged destruction of my cock.

“Now one last thing, wimp. I want you to beg me to finish that cock.”

I opened my mouth, but couldn’t do it. I couldn’t beg my ex to finish me off…
Nikky kept her eyes locked with mine, that same cocky look on her face as she sped up her hand but wouldn‘t let me cum, punishing me for my defiance. Finally I couldn’t take anymore.

“Please…”

“Please what?”

“Please, please finish me. Let me cum,“ I groaned.

“Well, okay. Since you said please…”

It didn’t take long. A few more pulses and my cock was pumping a second load into that damn hand. Like last time Nikky turned her head down to watch, making little satisfied cooing noises as she drained me. Finally, as I lay shuddering with the intensity of the orgasm she’d forced out of me, she flicked my cock away and raised up to straddle my chest, giving a little wiggle and rubbing her pussy on my chest as the final bell clanged.

“Winner of the final fall and the match, THE WILDCAT!”

I wanted to go, for this whole thing to be over, but Nikky remained sitting on my chest, posing and relishing in her destruction of my cock.

“Hope you and your new bitch enjoy your last days with the belts, because next week, they’re coming home with me.”

I glared up at her, but I knew if I didn’t find a way to keep her from jacking me off and dominating my cock that it would likely be true…

-Nikky is based on an ex girlfriend who was thankfully very competitive and enjoyed sexfighting, but for help with visualization Mary Kalisy is a pretty good match. Thanks for reading my first attempt at a story, and I’d welcome any feedback.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nikky Intro.jpg (65.6 KB, 882 views)
File Type: jpg Nikky triumphant.jpg (184.9 KB, 860 views)

Last edited by Lac; 28-Jul-18 at 22:44.
Old 28-Jul-18, 22:52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Sexfight Match: Hunter vs The Wildcat

-Here's the second part of this series, the tag match Nikky earned by beating the narrator. The image below represents Amy, the narrator's partner and wife.

Tag Team Championship: Hunter and Tigress vs. The Beast and The Wildcat

Amy and I were getting ready backstage as the match before ours was wrapping up. Tonight was the title match Nikky had earned with her singles win over me, me and my wife vs. her and her boyfriend. Hunter and Tigress vs. The Beast and The Wildcat.

“Anything else you can tell me?” Amy asked as she slipped her sports bra on.

“Nothing about Brad, he’s still the wildcard.”

“Not much about that bitch either, since last week is the only match she’s had in two years.”

“No, she wasn’t rusty at all. She’s been keeping in practice, just not anything we can watch.” She definitely wasn’t rusty, as her win had shown. “She’s mostly a sexfighter, that hasn’t seemed to change.” “She didn’t use many wrestling holds, and when we were wrestling I controlled the match.”

Amy glared at me. “Yeah, and when you weren’t she completely dominated you.”

It was true. I’d played into Nikky’s game by letting her dictate the match. Sexual submissions only definitely played into her strengths.

“Well it’s a regular three fall match tonight. Only one of the falls needs to be won by orgasm, but that won‘t stop her from trying to win them all that way. She gets pretty catty against women too, so she‘s likely to try to maul you. You’re a better grappler than her, if you keep it a wrestling match you‘ll have the edge.”

“Just let her try.”

……………………………..

Amy cried out as Nikky’s fingers dug into her chest. Both of their tops were long since discarded, and Nikky added a twist to my wife’s bare chest that brought a bleat of pain from her lips. Amy reached out to grab Nikky’s nipples, but my ex just bore down on my wife’s chest until Amy’s hands fell away to grip Nikky’s wrists. Nikky worked Amy’s chest, grinning as she mauled away.

“I thought you’d be tougher… with as easy as Jim was to beat I figured you had to be carrying him to have the belts.” She taunted.

Amy’s response was to wrench Nikky’s hands of her tits, reverse their positions, and drive her thigh into Nikky’s stomach. Two more blows with her thigh followed before she grabbed Nikky’s hair and snap marred her to the mat. Amy took a second to rub her sore chest before she stepped beside her prone opponent.

“Keep running your mouth,” Amy ground out as she dropped a knee into Nikky’s trim stomach. “Makes it that much more fun to shut you up.”

Amy punctuated her statement by sealing her hands over Nikky’s mouth and pinching her nose.

“Whoo! Get her Tigress!” I yelled from our corner. Privately I was worried. Amy was still keyed up about taking on my ex, and had insisted on starting the match against Nikky. Like I had thought, Amy outclassed Nikky at wrestling, controlling her with headlocks and scissors when they grappled, but Nikky had targeted my wife’s chest early. The way Amy had cried out when Nikky slipped a hand into her bra while caught in a headlock had painted a bullseye for my ex. Her quick tag out to me had only reinforced that notion. Nikky had taken the chance to tag out to Brad, so I was able to test out the rookie. He was good, but I was better, and was able to punish him with stretches and armlocks until he broke free long enough to tag Nikky back in. I had similarly tagged my wife back in, and Amy had decided to try to catfight her. It was quickly obvious that while my wife was the better wrestler, Nikky was better at fighting dirty, a point that was reinforced when she broke Amy’s handsmother by raking her hanging tits. While Amy was distracted Nikky rolled away and tagged in Brad.

Brad tried to take advantage of my prone wife by dropping an elbow, but she rolled out of the way. When he clutched his elbow she quickly rolled back, mounting him and slipping her hand into his trunks. While she plied his member she grabbed his hair with her other hand and pulled his head back on the mat, driving her tongue into his mouth with an aggressive kiss. Brad reached up and groped her hanging tit, an action that had her break the kiss with a sharp intake of breath, a strong testament to just how much Nikky had worked her over. It didn’t deter her though. She simply slid down, pulled his shorts enough to free his hardening cock, and sucked him into her mouth.

Brad pounded the mat as she blew him, bobbing her head up and down and really working his tool. We might have gotten the fall right there but Amy was too close to Nikky’s corner. She reached through the ropes and grabbed my wife’s ankle, pulling her towards their corner and off Brad’s cock!

My wife kicked at Nikky, driving her back but Brad used the opportunity to slip away, coming around the other side to make a quick tag before Amy could do any more damage to his dick. I’m sure he needed out, but it showed his inexperience because Nikky definitely needed more time to recover before coming back in. The look she gave him made me sure he’d be hearing about it tonight.

Nikky slid through the ropes towards Amy, who was ready and grabbed her hair before she could straiten up. A hard yank towards her had Nikky off balance, so Amy could swing and use her hair to hiptoss my ex down to the mat. Amy wasted no time once Nikky was down, swinging her leg over my ex’s head and driving her ass down onto Nikky’s face in a punishing reverse facesit!

Nikky’s claws immediately flashed up, trying to catch Amy’s tits but my wife intercepted her hands, grabbing her wrists and holding my ex’s arms out as she ground her ass down onto Nikky’s face! Nikky’s legs kicked and beat the mat as she tried to twist out of Amy’s ass, but it was no use as Amy just smirked and wiggled. Finally Nikky’s right hand started fluttering in Amy’s grip.

“Oh, you need your hand for something?”

More incessant fluttering.

“Ok..”

As soon as Amy let go of her wrist Nikky’s hand flopped down to the mat and started franticly slapping, trying to give before my wife knocked her out! The bell sounded.

“Winner of the first fall with a facesit submission, TIGRESS!”

Amy finally relented, freeing Nikky from the smother and heading toward our corner.

“Take that!” Amy called out.

Nikky lay on her back, wiping her face before she rolled over onto her haunches and slapped the ground in anger. Her eyes promised payback to my wife as Brad stepped through the ropes to confront her.

“Want me to take him?” I asked.

“Nah, I’ve got this.” Amy replied, stepping forward with a sway in her step.

Her overconfidence was a mistake. They locked hands in the center of the ring, but before Amy could get set Brad yanked her forward and drove his knee right into her stomach! Brad then dragged my suddenly pliant wife over to their corner and stacked her up. With a snarl Nikky reached around and grabbed her chest, squeezing as Brad kneeled in front of her and pushed his palm against her pussy, rubbing even as Nikky went back to work on her chest.

Amy suffered in the double team until Nikky let go of her chest and Brad pulled her out of the corner, letting her drop to the mat. Nikky tagged herself in by smacking Brad’s shoulder, then stalked over to where my wife had rolled herself on to her back. Nikky straddled my wife and pinned her arms over her head, stretching out and rubbing her small chest on Amy’s face.

“What are you trying to do, smother me with your tits? Cause I don’t think that’s going to waAAAAAH!” Amy was cut off by Nikky reaching down and giving her nipple a cruel twist. A few quick claws with her right hand as she used her left to hold Amy’s arms down, then she grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her to her feet. When they both were standing, Nikky pasted Amy with a cruel bitch slap that whipped her head around, then as Amy turned back she drilled an unexpected punch strait into Amy’s waist! That punch to her stomach left Amy breathless, her arms wrapped around her belly and she sank to her knees. Nikky moved behind her, kneeling down and reaching around to secure a pincher grip on Amy’s chest!

“Aaaahhh” Amy cried out, throwing her head back as Nikky leaned forward to rest her chin on Amy’s shoulder. Nikky shot Amy a devilish look before releasing her right tit, snaking her hand down Amy’s stomach. Realizing what was about to happen through her pain, Amy managed a short “NO!” before Nikky’s fingers wormed their way between her legs! They formed a sharp contrast, Amy crying out and whining, trying to pull Nikky’s claws free while my ex simply rested her head on Amy’s shoulder, eyes half closed and a satisfied smile on her face as she twisted and flexed her fingers.

“Staaahp” Amy wailed.

“You give? You’re sure?”

“Yes, I give! Let go! Please!”

“All right, if your sure…” with a last, heartless twist Nikky let go of her twin claws and raised up to one knee, raising her arm in the air as the bell clanged.

“Winner of the second fall with a breast/crotch claw combo, THE WILDCAT!”

As soon as the announcement was done I slid into the ring, Nikky backed away as I checked on my wife, bundling her over to our corner. I’d have to try to stay in this round, she didn’t look like she would be in any shape to tag in for a while. Brad came through the ropes to start the round, reinvigorated by watching his girlfriend dominate my wife. He charged me but I was having none of it, side stepping him and tripping him to the mats. I dropped a knee into the small of his back to keep him grounded, then yanked up on his head to put him in a quick clutch before hammering a forearm around and into his chest. Two more and I slammed his face into the mat before standing up, glancing over toward my ex to watch her running her hands into her hair in worry.

I waited for Brad to get to his hands and knees, then punted a kick into his ribs that left him gagging. I dragged him to his feet and whipped him into a neutral corner, following him in to splash him against the buckles. Following this up with two shoulder rams into his gut that had him hanging down with his arms supporting him in the ropes. Too bad I couldn’t get a submission on him to win this, but the last fall was a sexual submission so I planned on softening him up a while, giving my wife a chance to recuperate before tagging her in to finish him off.

Nikky was in her corner yelling for Brad to get out of the corner and tag her in, so I looked over and sent a quick smirk her way before driving my thigh into Brad’s stomach. Pulling him out of the corner I prepared to send him into the ropes, when he suddenly set his feet and reversed me. Just when my back hit the cables Nikky timed a kick that caught me right above my hips, leaving me vulnerable to a clothesline from Brad as he collapsed to the mat with me. By the time I rolled over Brad was already crawling toward his corner, and I caught up just in time for him to slap Nikky’s outstretched hand. He rolled over and grabbed my legs before I could make a move, allowing Nikky to hop forward and tackle me back to the ground. Nikky pressed her lips to mine, driving her tongue in my mouth as I felt someone pulling at my waist. Brad finally made it to the outside but he took my shorts with him, leaving my cock exposed to my ex. She didn’t waste time, spinning and planting her knee at my throat to hold me down and sucking in my dick. She hadn’t blown me in our last match, and I was worried she had improved it like her hand job technique, but luckily it only felt really, really, really good and not devastating like her hands.

It wasn’t much consolation as it was still doing a number on my dick. I hadn’t been hard, but it didn’t take long for her to get me as hard as steel. She sucked and licked and nipped lightly at my tip, all the while slowly shifting her hips so she was straddling my waist. Then without letting up her assault on my cock, she reached back and groped for my arms, finding them and securing them under her legs while her blowjob kept me distracted. Finally she raised her head, freeing my cock with a last long suck and straitening up on top of me. My relief was short lived, because with a glance backward she scooted her ass back and planted it on my face!

I struggled, trying to arch up, but all it did was drive my face further into her ass. Then she went for the kill. I felt those damn fingers wrapping around my cock, thought this time she also cupped my balls with her other hand, squeezing and massaging while she destroyed my dick. My cries were muffled in her ass but my imminent defeat was plain to my ex who could feel how slick my cock was getting as it leaked precum to lube her hand. I felt some stomping through the mat and hoped my wife was coming to get her off me, but Nikky just wiggled her ass and continued wrecking my dick. Watching the tape later my wife had tried to help me, but Brad was able to intercept her and tackle her to the mat.

I held out as long as I could, but Nikky’s soft hands were insistent and I couldn’t stop myself. With a cry into her ass I pumped a huge load of cum into the air that landed on Nikky’s hands and my abdomen.

“Winner of the third fall with a facesit hand job submission, and New Tag Team Champions, THE BEAST and THE WILDCAT!”

Finally raising up and freeing me from her ass, Nikky let out a loud “YES!” as the ref came over with their new belts. She spun around so she could look me in the eyes and settled back down on my chest, still keeping my arms pinned with her legs. She held up her arms and motioned for the ref to snap the belt around her slim waist, which he did without her ever taking her eyes off mine. Once it was around her waist she shifted forward so that her wet crotch was pushing against my chin and used her cum covered hand to tap the front of the belt tauntingly in my face.

“Okay loser, time to service your new champion.”

And with that she shifted forward before I could protest, covering my mouth and grinding against my face. I burned with humiliation and the need for revenge, but there was nothing I could do as she pleasured herself. Finally she was done, shuddering and cuming on my face as Brad gave my wife similar treatment, holding her down and titfucking her sore chest until he pumped out thick ropes of cum.

At last Nikky and Brad were satisfied, and walked off celebrating their win. Shortly afterwards Amy and I got to our feet, and went dejectedly to our locker room to get cleaned up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amy.jpg (186.1 KB, 629 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-18, 23:01
Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

loved it
Old 29-Jul-18, 00:15
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

This was a really cool premise told very well. I loved Nicky's confidence and the way she surprised Hunter with her dangerously magic fingers. He was arrogant and brash but learned the hard way that his ex was more woman than he could handle. I am looking forward to Wildcat and her partner trying to take the titles from them, and his new partner's reaction to his embarrassing loss. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 29-Jul-18, 00:22
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,353 Times in 147 Posts

This is your first story? It's great! Keep going, I want to see next week's tag match!
Old 29-Jul-18, 01:01
Last Achievements

Thanks for the kind words everyone. The tag match is waiting for approval, but in the meantime I just wanted to pop in and say thanks, and let you know mixfightor that I love the "magic fingers" comment and going forward I"ll use that as the name of Nikki's finisher when she pops up.
Old 29-Jul-18, 10:00
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,838 Times in 9,936 Posts

Second part approved. Was in moderation queue. Please see the post above for chapter 2.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Jul-18, 13:11
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Oh, please tell me that Hunter and Tigress had a rematch clause. I would love to see them try again now that the know what to expect from the new champions. Thank you so much for writing this for us, mate. And the pictures you selected to give us visual reference for the girls are fantastic. Amy in particular looks smoking hot.
Old 29-Jul-18, 14:16
Last Achievements

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for Hunter and Tigress the way Nikky won her title shot created a loophole. They have to earn a rematch for their titles. At this point both Hunter and Tigress could dominate Brad, but neither one of them are ready for Nikky after their loss. Next match will be a singles match, Hunter against Lacey, but they aren't forgetting about the new champs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-18, 20:12
Last Achievements

Part 3: Hunter vs. The Demon

I stand in the hallway behind the curtain, waiting for the announcer to signal the next match. Amy has the night off after our disastrous loss last week, but I had a challenge waiting for me and couldn’t skip it…not without appearing weak and taking out a huge neon advertisement signaling open season on a former champ. Not that two humiliating losses back to back hadn’t already done that, but no sense underscoring it for everyone.

My opponent tonight is Lacey, a dark haired beauty who’s into sexual domination. Perfect. A replay of begging Nikky to finish me runs through my head, but I block it out. I can’t afford distractions tonight.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following will be a three falls singles match. Introducing first, he is a two time former tag team champion, HUNTER!”

I chew my lip a little at the “former” part as I wait behind the curtain. I stalk out to the ring, ready to get this match underway.

“And his opponent, she is one half of the Ladies of Darkness, THE DEMON!”

Lacey bursts through the curtain, already topless in a lacey (of course) black thong. Playing it up for the crowd, she stalks towards the ring before stepping through the ropes and swiveling her hips Beautiful People style. I can almost hear Taz calling out about pigeons in my head.

Lacey gets to her corner before turning to glare at me. “You’re going to pay for what you did to Ashley.”

My eyes widen, I’d been so preoccupied with my embarrassing losses to my ex I’d almost forgotten about the match I’d been wrapping up when she showed up to challenge me. Ashley “The Succubus” was the other half of the Ladies of Darkness, I’d beaten her by fucking her out and then jerked myself off on her tit’s a few weeks ago.

“Jealous?” I quip, trying to project my usual confidence. Not easy after begging someone to finish you.

I’m pretty sure she sees through me by the look she gives me as we both step forward.

“Just of the way Nikky got to ride your face. Hope you’re ready for a repeat performance…”

I charge the last few steps, just like she wanted. Lacey manages to sidestep and catch me in a headlock. She grinds down, yanking the hold as I push at her waist. I lift her up, trying to push free but she uses the extra leverage to hang on and flip me down to the mat, still in caught in the headlock. Lacey loosens the hold and spins, tucking my head under her armpit while bracing her other hand on my chest. When she feels like she has it locked in, I can feel her fingers tracing down my chest, over my abs, heading for my…

“No!’ I call out before I know what I‘m doing, whipping my body hard and popping free of the lock.

Lacey just sits there on her knees, her mouth open in shock as I roll away. Damn it, normally I would take the hand job and try to find an opening to counter. Lacey’s eyes half close, her lips come together and she practically purrs. Damn damn damn!

“Aw, don’t be shy! Let little willie come out to play,” she cajoles me.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down and get back on track. She makes a lunge for me but I grab her, hooking my arms around her waist and muscling her up and over my shoulder before dropping her on her back. She lets out a cry and arches up, clutching at her back so I flip her to her stomach and pull her into a camel clutch. I don’t pull back full force, just enough to keep her immobilized while I put her arms over my knees. Locked in place, I reach around to her hanging tits and squeeze. Lacey makes a little groan of frustration, trying to wiggle and slip free, so I wait for one of her twists to fall to my side, keeping a hold of her boobs and shifting my legs into a body scissors. Lacey manages to pull my hands from her tits, so I shift back and pour pressure into the scissors.

I shift my weight again, releasing the scissors and straddling Lacey before she can take advantage, pinning her arms over her head as I straddle her waist just below her chest.

“Not quite what you were planning, huh?” I quip.

“I don’t know, you could always shift up a little and try that facesit yourself…” she snakes her tongue out, making it plain exactly what she would do if I brought my cock to her.

Clamping down the urge that surges through me I instead slide down, looping my legs through hers and locking in a grapevine pin, one of her finishers. I’m still trying to compensate for my lapse earlier. Our pelvises grind together as I stretch her out.

“Nnnghhh….copy cat…” she grinds out, “let me up and I’ll show you how it’s really done…”

Not likely. I kept her in the hold, wearing her out. Then, figuring I’d weakened her enough, I pushed off of her and grabbed her head, pulling her up to her feet. I then bent down and wrapped my arms around her waist, cinching in a bear hug and yanking her off her feet!

Lacey cried out as I lifted her, her legs hanging loosely about my waist as I pulsed the hold. Lacey grabbed my shoulders and tried to push back, but that only brought her big tits out where I could lean my head forward and suck on her nipples. Licking and nipping at her tits, grinding at her waist, there was only so much that Lacey could take. A particularly long suck and squeeze had her calling for the ref.

“I submit! I submit!”

Easing her down to her feet I give her a last lick as I back away. heading for my corner as the announcer rings out:

“Winner of the first fall, with a bear hug/ breast suck submission, HUNTER!”

I was just thinking to myself ok, two more to go when Lacey catches me off guard by charging as soon as the bell sounds, splashing me back into my corner. She follows it up by grabbing the middle rope and driving her should into my stomach, leaving me gasping for breath.

Lacey hops back, practically bouncing across the ring before charging again, splashing her body into mine a second time and driving what air I’d sucked in back out of my lungs. While I’m struggling to draw in a breath she kneels in front of me, pulling down my shorts to free my dick.

“Now we can play!“ She makes an exaggerated, contented moaning sound as she takes me in her mouth, rubbing her tits as she starts sucking my cock to attention. When she gets me hard she pulls back, taking the head of my cock in her hand as she moves her mouth to the side, pursing her thick lips on the side of my shaft and running her tongue up and down my length. I come to my senses enough to reach down and push her head back, but she simply looks up at me through half closed eyes and starts to pump me with her hand.

She takes her other arm and wraps it around the back of my leg. When I try to push out of the corner again she lets me, using my own momentum to help her pull on the back of my thigh and smash me face first into the mat!

I lay there groaning for a moment until Lacey rolls me to my back. She grabs my hair and pulls my head up to slip her legs around my neck in a reverse head scissors! I grab her thighs and try to pull loose, but she just tightens her legs and cuts off my struggles. Then she pulls her body close to mine, wrapping her hands around my shaft. Lacey tightens down on the head scissors to keep me still while she strokes my dick.

“Stay.”

Like I had a choice at the moment. My arms pulled at the thighs that were around my throat, but I couldn’t do anything about it or the soft hands that were currently stroking my shaft. With another warning pulse of her legs she bent her mouth down to envelop the head of my dick as her hands kept stroking the base. My hips involuntarily rocked up a little, wanting more of that soft wetness, so Lacey obliges by deep throating my cock!

“Uunngh!” I ground out, twisting my hips toward her mouth as she sucked! She backed up, all the way back to my tip before repeating the process, gliding her lips all the way to my base. Fuck I can’t take that for long. I got ready to make a last ditch effort, but she must have felt my muscles tense because she took me to the base and gave a long squeeze of her legs. It was more than I could take!

Her head jerked a little when my cock let go, pumping cum that must have hit the back of her throat, but she didn’t pull off and just kept that hot mouth locked on my dick as it submitted to her. When I was done and had subsided back to the mat she looked up at the ref and stuck her tongue out, showing him the white cum. As he signaled for the bell she made a show of closing her eyes and swallowing my load, licking her lips like all she wanted was more. She released her scissors, freeing my neck as she turned and grabbed my chin, holding me steady as she plastered her mouth to mine, making me taste my own submission on her lips as the announcer called out:

“Winner of the second fall, with a head scissors blowjob, THE DEMON!”

Lacey let me go and stands, then saunters back to her corner as the recovery period ticks down.

We come together for the third and final round. Lacey continues her sexual attack by grabbing my head and pulling me down into another kiss, teasing my tongue with hers. My hand trailed down between her legs, finding her wet after dominating me in the last fall, but I didn’t notice as she wrapped her self around be that her leg was hooking behind mine until she shoved, dropping me to the mat.

Lacey stretches out on top of me, hooking her legs behind my knees and pinning my arms over my head. “This is how you grapevine someone.“ Then she drops those big tits in my face.

I try to arch and shake free, but she just grinds her pelvis down into mine and swivels her shoulders side to side, brushing my head back and forth with her tits.

“Now be a good boy, and I’ll make it fun…”

I collapse back to the mat. She lets go of my right hand and reaches back between her legs, taking a hold of my cock. After a few quick squeezes she guides me into her, transitioning the grapevine into a fuck pin. then she clamps down, pulsing around my cock as her hips start to gyrate. I feel my second orgasm of the night building…

No! I can’t lose again!

Clamping down on my rising orgasm as best I could, I start thrusting back up against her. Lacey lets out a moan and swivels her hips, almost breaking me, but with a last grunt of effort I push up and reverse our positions! I’m on top, I can set the pace.

I feel Lacey’s muscles shuddering against my cock as we thrust against each other. Finally one of us breaks.
Lacey squeezes her eyes shut and squeels as she suddenly thrusts up and holds it, her pussy quivering against my twitching dick as I feel her juices coat me. God that was close! I pull out but her fingers jump down between her legs to catch me, three quick strokes is all it takes before I pump my own cum onto her lower abdomen. She looks up at me panting as the bell clangs:

“Winner of the third fall and the match, with a fuck pin, HUNTER!”

I sigh with relief that I pulled it off. I did it, I wasn’t wrecked. Lacey won a fall but I out fucked her. Lacey was good, Lacey was damn good, but I beat her. Nikky hadn’t ruined me. Lacey stares up at me for a moment before quietly saying “Next time.”

Maybe. But for now, I can head back to the locker room with a win.

-Thank you again for reading. Honey Demon as The Demon, naturally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lacey the Demon.jpg (91.4 KB, 468 views)

Last edited by Lac; 31-Jul-18 at 01:28.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed