Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 13-Nov-18, 20:45
Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,242 Times in 523 Posts
Default Alley-way Beatdown

Based on (somewhat) of a true story...

I'm at a pub with my buddy, Steve, who's had a bit too much to drink. As usual, he starts to flirt with any woman he sees, but lady-luck was not smiling on him, or me, on this day...

There are four very attractive girls are sitting at the end of the bar, one girl stands out to him, so he sends her a drink. As the bartender puts the drink in front of her, he points to Steve. She immediately gives Steve the finger, while barely making eye-contact, and pushes the drink back towards the bartender.
Steve turns to me with a look of disgust, then gets up. I take his arm and tell him: "Don't walk over to her, she's obviously not interested."
He shrugs my arm off, and walks over anyway. I've seen this before, and have an idea where it's going, so I just sit and watch my obnoxious friend go to work.
I can't hear what's going on, but he talks to her for a minute of two, then she says something very briefly to him. She suddenly gets up, and her friends giggle and smile at eachother, and all start walking towards me, with my buddy leading the way.
Steve passes me and winks, followed by the girl he was hitting on, and as her three friends pass me, one of them says to me: "You better come with us. Your friend is in serious trouble." And they all laugh.
I shake my head, wondering what kind of trouble this is going to be, and follow them outside, into the alley way beside the bar.
The girl, who is wearing sneakers, tight jeans and a very tight crop top, showing her fit body, stops about half way down the alley way and says "This is a good spot." and the four girls all stop.
I ask my friend what is going on, and he says: "Not sure. She just told me to follow her outside, so he we are." and he lets out an idiotic chuckle.
The girl turns to my friend and says: "You want to do something that turns me on, tough guy? Let's fight."
My friend looks at me, confused, and her friends start to laugh, as if they know what's coming.
The girl walks towards him briskly, and as he takes a couple of steps towards her, and says: "So you and I are..." but before he can finish his sentence, she lands a hard straight punch right to his face, and as his head cocks back, she lands three more lefts and rights to both sides of his jaw, sending him stumbling sideways.
The girlfriends let out a huge laugh, and grab eachother in excitement, as I try to figure out what the fuck just happened.
Just as Steve finishes his awkward stumble, he stops and yells to her: "What the fuck?!" with still a bit of an idiotic grin on his face. She is not amused.
She comes at him with fists up, like a boxer, and he says "Whoa, whoa, hang on honey..." and with that last (stupid) word, she lands a lighting jab to his mouth, followed by more lefts and rights to his face.
As he stumbles backwards, he puts up his arms to protect his face, She continues throwing punches, but not like a typical girl. She knows exactly what she's doing, and even with his arms up, she aims for any opening, and no doubt, she has done this before.
I am not quite sure what to do. Do I stop a girl from hitting my drunk, idiotic friend? To be honest, I'm a bit curious as to how this will go, and Steve probably does deserve this, so maybe this will be something we will laugh about in the future.
But the beating doesn't stop, and now she's punching him in the stomach and ribs, as her friends cheer her on: "Beat his ass!", "Fuck him up!"
I've seen enough, and as I'm contemplating the best way to stop this, Steve stands straight up and pushes her shoulder to back her up. She did not like this at all, and her eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "You're fucking dead", she says.
As it looks like he's about to say something, his mouth is quickly closed by a solid punch in the jaw, and the girls let out an "Ooooooo..." as the sound of this punch echoes throughout the alley, and if any punch hurt my friend, that one did.
She is relentless, and even as he is now stumbling backwards after that heavyweight shot, she is still stalking and hitting him.
I finally decide to do something, and as I take a couple of steps towards the girl beating on my friend, her three friends come right at me. I put my hands up, palms out, as I try to explain to them that what's going on is ridiculous. I yell: "Stop, this is crazy, and we don't..." but before I can finish my sentence, one of the girls kicks me right in the balls, and as I hunch over with my hands on my crotch, the three girls attack me. A combination of fists, knees and feet, all coming at me at the same time, all over me. As am I still somewhat hunched over from the crotch kick, one girl is punching me in the back of the head, while I can feel my ribs and back getting pounded with kicks and knees.
It's a strange feeling, as I'm getting beaten up and I know I can't just sit there and take it, I also don't feel comfortable hitting a girl, and I'm trying to control my anger and level of violence.
I then hear the girl punching me yell: "Fucking hold him, hold him!"
Both girls wrap themselves around me while holding my arms, and I fall awkwardly on my back, almost landing on one of the girls, who now has her legs wrapped around me. These girls are strong, skilled, and methodical, and like the other girl, this is definately not their first fight.
I start getting frustrated as the two girls hold me, and the third girl is now hovering above me. I give her a stern look and say to her: "Let me the fuck go, and stop this shit now."
She doesn't reply, and for some (stupid) reason, I feel they're just trying to hold me down while their friend beats up Steve, so while I am trying to get free without hitting or hurting any of the girls, I don't feel any kind of urgency.
But that changes quickly...
As the two girls hold me as tight as they can, the girl above me starts pounding my face with her bare knuckles. The first two or three punches are right to my nose, and painful, so I instinctively turn my head, and with my arms being held by the two girls, she is now pummeling the side of my face like a piece of meat.
All I can see are flashes of light and hear the disgusting sound of her fists pounding my face.
I now know it's time to act...

Last edited by marino2; 13-Nov-18 at 20:58.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 21:08
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Re: Alley-way Beatdown

Good story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 14-Nov-18, 11:39
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Damn, they picked the wrong girls to try to pick up.

Great start, mate. Thank you very much.
Old 15-Nov-18, 01:19
Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Wow
Old 15-Nov-18, 22:11
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Every of marino story are fabulous to me who love female puncher !!
I need the second part !