Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-18, 05:12
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My little lifebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I'm planning to continue it somewhen. Though I guess my real life story here is not as good as pure fiction, so I postpone it every time
Also, it reached the moment where some very personal things took place, so I hesitate
But well, I'll do it soon. Can't refuse
Hi, V V P!

I do not read Russian but with the help of Google Translate I managed to read your ongoing expanded remake of Counselor's Susan vs Ned (or should I say СЬЮЗЕН). Even though I'm sure some details got lost in translation, I must say: absolutely amazing! Faithful to the original but so rich in new, exciting material. Do you plan to continue it? I would love to see your take on the remaining scenes from the original story and as many new scenes as possible! You are very talented!
The Following User Says Thank You to rudy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-18, 19:29
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I agree totally with Rudy's assessment!
Old 27-Jun-18, 04:08
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

PART 3
1.4 YEARS AGO

One day, two weeks after that, I walked up the stairs between the 1st and the 2nd floors in my school. I thought I was alone there but suddenly I noticed that disgusting bitch Olga on the top of the stairs. We had never fought about 2 weeks before that day, after I had kicked her ass mercilessly in the schoolyard. Actually, she even avoided me, she probably was afraid of me now. I saw her only 2 times during those 2 weeks and we insulted each other both times, quite lazily. It was just our “good tradition”. I usually greeted her “Hello bitch”, she answered “hi fag”, and we walked in different directions like nothing happened.

So I walked up the stairs and I noticed her there, she was just standing there. It looked like she was waiting for someone. I decided to just walk past her. I said nothing and she looked a bit disappointed. I came up to her when younger girl moved quickly blocking my way. She was 2 or 3 steps higher than me, so her flat chest was in front of my face. My 8-graders girls classmates had already little breasts by the time, but this annoying twerp was too young for this.

-What are you doing here bitch? – I asked.
She was glad to hear it, it was just what she wanted.
-Why are you insulting me faggot?! – She resented falsely. I noticed suddenly her friends Xenia and Rita on the 2nd floor. I realized too late, for outsider it looked like I insulted younger little innocent girl without any reason.

-How did you call me?! – She said, standing there in front of me, her hands on hips. Rita and Xenia came up closer behind her, she looked quite confident. I looked up in her face, little twerp obviously celebrated her victory. She exposed me like a bully in front of her friends, but actually she was a bully, not me. I didn’t really know what to do, in fact I lost this confrontation before it started. She looked down at me like a victor, and then she suddenly lifted her leg and kicked me in the stomach with full force. In her position, higher than me, she could do it easily. It was painful and unexpected, I barely kept my balance and stepped 3 steps back. I opened my mouth widely, sucking the air, my stomach was in pain.

I was 5-6 steps from her now, my face at the level of her hips. I looked up at her, little bully grinned victoriously at me.
-I’ll kick the shit out of you! – I exclaimed furiously. I clenched my fists in anger and climbed one step to her, while the girl stretched her leg forwards, little foot kicked me in the chest, I collapsed to the stairs.

-Xenia, look at this faggot, hehe, - Olga said, pointing at me.
-I can’t believe my eyes, you are so brave, - Xenia answered admiringly.
-Told you I can beat him even without your help, - Olga said.
-I see now. You beat him in seconds.
-He’s a real bully, - Rita said surprisingly. She lived 3 floors above me and she knew me quite good, so she couldn’t understand why I was so “rude” with Olga.
-He needs a lesson, - Olga said. – And I’ll teach him.

Slowly I started to rise on my knees. Three girls were watching with interest.

I barely managed to rise on my knees in the middle of the flight of the stairs as Olga rushed down at me quickly. I raised my hands instinctively to defend myself, and the girl grabbed my wrists firmly with her hands. I tried to stand up but 6-grader could easily block my attempts in her superior position. I was standing on my knees, two steps lower in front of her, my face at the level of her belly. She kept her firm grip on my wrists, about 10cm above my head, her face high above mine. I waved my arms trying to free them. She leaned forward, bending my arms back, forcing my wrists to my shoulders. Any time I tried to stand up, little bully just pushed my wrists down to my shoulders on the sides of my neck, so I was in her trap now. I looked up at her, her face 30cm above mine; she grinned looking in my fearful eyes. I couldn’t believe that little twerp is able to dominate me like this. 11 year old and 2 years younger than me, she was actually a child in comparison with me, but she was in control now.

-You do it so skillfully, - Xenia praised.
-Haha, I have no any skills, he’s just a wimp, - Olga said.
-I’m starting to believe you now.
-Looks very funny how he is forced to keep his kneeling position in front of her, - Rita said.
-I love it too, - Xenia said. – I guess Olya proves him he’s just her plaything now.
-I’m just enjoying the fear and pleading in his eyes, - Olga said.
-By the way he had to keep his thighs apart to keep his balance. And his dick is almost on the level of Olga’s feet in this position. She can just kick him and he can’t protect himself
-Maybe I can just threaten him verbally, - Olga said. –I guess I can order him to do anything now, or else, hehehe.
-Maybe you are right, he knows he is in your hands, hehehe.
-by the way, he is literally in her hands. She can squeeze his wrists with her fingers very painfully…
-Yes I can squeeze his wrists and even make him cry, - Olga lied. – My fingers are thin, but surprisingly strong.

I looked up at Olga desperately, listening their chatter. Her very young face looked so happy. I noticed she was distracted with her conversation, so it was my chance. I managed to raise my arms in one jerk, and started to stand up. Olga was taking aback for a moment, I was almost on my feet now. She couldn’t keep my 8-grader’s wrists in her weaker girly hands anymore. However she was still higher than me in her better position.

She raised her leg quickly and put her sneakered foot on my chest.
She shoved at the same second as I freed my arms from hers. I collapsed to the floor.

Rita and Xenia cheered and applauded to Olga.
-Wow you did it!
-You kicked his ass!
-You beat that rude bully!
I was lying on my back between two flights of stairs, on the small platform between floors. Olga stood above me, her feet on both sides of my body.

I started to rise on my elbows but she lifted her foot threateningly.
-Don't move! – Little bitch ordered. I complied.

-Haha, he’s afraid of me now! – She said. – I told you girls!
She put her hands on her hips, looking down at me proudly. She literally towered over my like Eiffel Tower, her feet on both sides of my shoulders. I’ve never been humiliated like this in my whole life! Little twerp looked so imperiously now!

Three girls started to discuss what they should do with me now.
-You should make him apologize! – Rita said.
-No no, make him kiss your feet! – Xenia offered.

However I remembered I was still stronger than Olga. These bitches decided to turn me into a wimp, but I can use my superior strength, at least, for escape! I started to sit up quickly. Olga couldn’t keep me down, but finally she grabbed the railing to keep her balance and stomped forcefully on my throat with her little foot!

-I told you do not move!! – She exclaimed angrily. I grabbed her foot with my hands; she struggled, keeping her pressure on my throat.

-GIRLS WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! – I listened the voice and I recognized suddenly the voice of 3-grader girl Inga, my neighbor. Probably the God sent her to me to save my ass again.

-Shut up! – Olga said. – It’s none of your business, baby.
-I’m not baby, you big giraffe!! – Little girl got really angry now. I almost giggled despite of my miserable state. Of course Olga is just a little girl for me, but she probably looks like a giraffe for a 3-grader.

Inga rushed at Olga, both girls lost their balance and started to roll over the floor, insulting each other.

-He started it! – Rita said. – He insulted Olga.
-I don’t believe you, fucking crazy giraffe bitches! – Inga shouted, tearing out Olga’s hair.

I stood up quickly, touching my throat. I tried to help Inga, but we noticed a teacher coming, so girls stood up and rushed in all directions. I was free now and escaped too.

-You see now, Andrew is not a threat! – Olga said to her friends that evening. She invited Rita and Xenia to visit her.
-Can’t believe he’s so wimpy! – Xenia said. – He’s 2 years older than you!
-1.5 years actually, but still.
-He was always so big and strong, - Rita added. – He was 10cm bigger than you last year!
-And he’s only 5cm bigger now, - Olga said. – And I’m still catching him up. Are you surprised? We have already started our growth spurt and he probably didn’t.
-You help us to cast off our old fears, - Xenia said. – I feel so strong now, haha!
-We are even taller than most of boys in our grade, or the same height, so no wonder we’re not too weak anymore, - Olga said. – We should use this time for our own profit.
-OK, I’ll help you, - Xenia said.
-I’m too, - Rita agreed. – I’m not afraid of Andrew anymore, as well as other boys.
-I have a really devastating plan for him, - Olga winked. – He can’t even imagine this.
-I can’t imagine too, what do you mean, - Xenia said.
-You are so inventive, - Rita added.

-Hey girls!! – Olga’s mother called from another room. – Turn on your TV now!! Don’t miss the moment!
-What is there?!! North Koreans started nuclear war? – Olga asked.
-No no, just the judo girl, she threw Putin on the mat during training, watch the news channel, you should see this!

Girls started to watch and forget their subject for a while.

I didn’t give up however and I invented my own plan. I followed Olga from time to time during the whole week. I spied on her and finally I succeeded.
I met her on the stairs one morning, early before classes, I didn’t know why she came so early, but it didn’t matter. I met her there and we were alone.
She walked up and I was on the top.

-Hi bitch, - I said.
She was surprised and didn’t answer. She decided to just walk past me.
I knew she was alone and I knew the school was almost empty, so there were no witnesses.

She came up to me. I blocked her way. I enjoyed the bewilderment on her face.
I was standing higher than her, so she looked even smaller than she was. Small, weak and fragile.

I shoved her in the chest. I shoved her with my hands and it was enough for her. She stepped back some steps. I shoved again. She barely kept her balance. I grabbed her hands. They weren’t too weak, but still weaker than mine. She tried to knee me in the balls, but I was so high now, so she couldn’t even raise her knee high enough. She cried. I giggled.

-Do you realize now what a baby you really are? – I asked.
She didn’t answer.
I pushed her with full force. She sprawled on the stairs.
She looked so fragile and so miserable now, so I didn’t even want to continue. I kicked her in the ass and left her.

I thought I had my revenge on her but God how I was mistaken!

During the whole month I noticed, I started to lose friends. I didn’t understand what really happened. I didn’t have too much friends and I wasn’t too popular at the time, but I still had some, and I really appreciated their friendship. However, one of them just stopped communicating with me. I tried to know the reason, but it was useless. Then another friend, the same story. I was in panic, I lost several friends during the month and I didn’t know why.

In the end of the month I decided to consult with my only remaining friend Victor. I felt so bad, I was almost in depression.

When I came to his house, he opened the door hesitantly. He looked quite strange and didn’t even invited me inside.
He looked really nervous.

-Hey Andrew, what an asshole you are, - he said. – I don’t want to be your friend anymore!
-What?! – I couldn’t believe my ears. If it was sort of infection, he was infected too.
-How could you to open my secret you bastard!! – he was really angry now.
-What secret? I don’t even know what are you speaking about!!
-You know very well what I’m speaking about.

And here I understood. You should know, he has one secret. He had a very small dick. Nobody in the world knew about it, except me.

-You mean, it’s about your…
-Yes!! – He said.
- But I didn’t tell to anybody! I swear to you!!
-I don’t believe you! Some people already know! They said YOU told them!!
-What people?!
-Three girls came up to me today and giggled. They said they know my secret, and they said exactly what they know about my dick.
-What girls? Do you know them?
-No. Probably 6-graders. They looked smaller and younger than our classmates.
-But how could they know about you secret?! – I was in shock now.
-They said, you told them.
-Me?!!! I didn’t I swear!!
-Nobody knew about it, except you, so…
-Victor, please! Listen to me!!
-Sorry Andrew. You are not my friend anymore. I’m very sorry.

He closed the door in front of me. I wanted to cry. I felt my life is broken.
It begun to rain, so I decided to go home. I had something to think about.

Last edited by Valeron; 27-Jun-18 at 16:57.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-18, 13:52
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

You are unique. I never know where the story is headed.
Looking forward to finding out!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-18, 18:15
Points: 2,486, Level: 20 Points: 2,486, Level: 20 Points: 2,486, Level: 20
Last Achievements

awsome story ������ can't wait to read rest of it
The Following User Says Thank You to goli.goli For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-18, 03:25
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Great piece once again!

And I am still hoping for more of "СЬЮЗЕН" (Susan) over the Russian forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 03:55
Last Achievements

PART 4
1.3 YEARS AGO

I felt awful. A felt alone. I felt depression.
I hadn’t real friends anymore. I hadn’t girlfriend (yet). My parents were always busy at work. I didn’t want to go to school now, but I had to. I knew this is all wrong, I knew something is broken. But I didn’t know how to fix this.
I was still a good son, an excellent pupil, smart boy; I had enough health and wealth. I realized it is not enough, though. How could be life so unfair?

I started to be more closed, more irritable, more suspicious. My optimism declined and declined every day.
The first time in my life I was afraid of the future and I didn’t explain why.

One day I had a free time in my school schedule. My several school friends ignored me, and I started ignore some people in class, I just didn’t want to open to them and I wanted to be alone. I was depressed a bit. So I decided to go away from the schoolyard and wait my classes anywhere near. I noticed suddenly an old small writing-table in the trees in the far end of the school yard. I didn’t know who brought this table here and why. I guess it was just thrown away temporarily.

There was nobody in these trees, so I just sat down on that table and started to read a book. I plunged into reading completely so I forgot my problems for a while.

I felt someone’s arm clasped around my neck from behind. I heard several girls’ voices and giggles and recognized quickly who they were. I realized that bitch Olga crept up to me from behind. Girl’s thin arms hugged around my neck and clasped on my throat. I grabbed them with my hands instinctively. She was standing along the table, behind of me.

I also noticed her classmate Tanya. I hate her. She was tall skinny and wiry girl, as tall as my sister. She was always a bit smaller than me, and she became even 1-2cm taller than me now! Tanya was quite pugnacious. My sis told me, Tanya often beats even older girls and her brother! She liked it a lot! She wasn’t ugly, just medium-looking average-minded girl. She always ate salted peanuts, so she always smelled of it. She was a part of Olga’s retinue. I didn’t like her for this.

-Very well Olya, now you should hold him very tightly, - I heard Tanya’s comment. – Press on his throat!! yeah, press on his throat, use your chance now!!

I knew her arms were always weaker, and I tried to escape from her grip, but she kept it very tightly somehow. I felt her chest with the back of my head. She pressed an edge of her palm above my Adam’s apple, reducing my air supply.
-Good girl, press stronger, press stronger on his throat!! – Tanya exclaimed. That disgusting giraffe-bitch was watching our battle with a great interest and instructed her little alpha-bitch to act better.

I managed to loosen Olga’s grip and I definitely could breath, but I still couldn’t unclasp her hands. Unfortunately my arms were only 10-20% stronger than hers now, not 30-40% as they were last year. I tried my best but she had better position. I was dominated by 6-grader bitch again She tried her best too, I felt her heavy breathing on the top of my head.

My little tormentress jerked back unexpectedly, forcing my body to lean back, and I waved my arms in a panic, trying to keep my balance. I had to release her hands. She giggled. Tanya grinned. My breathing tightened, my face started to redden. Meantime I saw Xenia coming to us.

-Wow Olga you are a real supergirl to do this to him! – Xenia said admiringly.

-I told you he is not dangerous for us girls anymore, - Olga said.
-Maybe you should let him go now? – Xenia asked with concern. – His face is all red. I guess he feels bad enough.
-No, too early yet. He should learn his lesson very good now. He should learn his place.
-You think he didn’t?
-Of course no. I bet he thinks about his revenge right now. He hopes to beat me up when we will stay alone. And I don’t want he beat me up again and again.

She pulled me back gradually. I waved my arms but I couldn't do anything. She was bending me back slowly in her superior position. She bent me by 30 degrees and stopped. I felt totally helpless now. She kept me in this position for a while, watching what I can do. I stretched my arms behind me and grabbed the edge of the table, trying to keep my balance. I didn’t help though. I was bent too much already and my balance was kept only due girl’s grip on my neck.

In these seconds I noticed her friend Rita came here. The whole retinue was here now. Rita looked interested:

-What's up here?
-Oh, you are just in time. Look how I’m choking him, isn’t funny?
-I'm shocked, how can you do it?
-I’m just a supergirl, and it’s just a beginning.
-Maybe you should better let him go? – Rita offered indecisively.
-No I should better choke him more, - Olga giggled.
She pressed to my Adam’s apple a bit more and I lifted my arms quickly, and grabbed her arms desperately. I managed to loosen her grip, but couldn’t get free.
Meanwhile, Olga pulled me back again, up to 45 degrees, and stopped. I stared at the sky helplessly. I probably looked like a total loser for any external observer now. What a shame for 8-grader boy, to be humiliated like this by 6-grader girl!

I started to twitch with my whole body trying to escape. However, I was going to nowhere. Little bitch’s hold was unbreakable.

-Haha, he is so comical now, - Xenia giggled. – It’s extremely funny to look at him now.
-I can’t believe how brave you are, - Tanya said shockedly. – I can’t believe you do it with an older boy.

-That’s right, - Olga said. – Show them what a wimp you are! Show them you can’t escape from my weak little arms, hehehe!
I gathered all my might and tried to sit up, and I even managed to move Olga forwards with my body, but she pulled back with her full weight and drove me back.

-Good boy, - she giggled. – Show us girls that a single girl can beat you up, hehe. Maybe my friends gain some confidence watching your show.

I couldn’t believe what she did after that. Olga pulled me further and further back until I was in horizontal position. I lay down on my back on the table. My legs hung down from the table in front, and my head and neck hung behind. Olga changed her position quickly. She raised her right leg, threw it over me, and turned around. She was standing right above my head now, facing me, my neck between her thighs.

I realized now I was in a great trouble but it was too late. That bitch moved her legs closer to each other, trapping my neck in her standing scissors. I grabbed her thighs with my hands, but I couldn’t do anything.

-Wow Olga, what a fantastic boybeater you are! – Xenia said admiringly.
-Don’t you afraid he’ll beat you up severely after this? – Rita asked anxiously.
-I don’t afraid of anything, - Olga said. – And the main reason why I do this is to show you, you shouldn’t be afraid too. He’s just a wimp.
I moaned miserably and tried to move her thighs apart. My hands slided uselessly along her jeans.
She giggled:
-You see? He’s hopeless. He can only caress my supergirl’s thighs but he can’t do anything.

I tried to loosen her leg's grip, and the girl put her hands on her hips, demonstrating her complete dominance.
-I do it sometimes with my bro too, - Tanya said. – Very funny. Looks like you owned him.

I was in panic, I didn’t know what to do. I tried to twitch with all my body, I tried to put my feet on the ground, but I could only swing my legs helplessly.
Olga’s small girly thighs seemed quite big and strong for me at the time; they were only a bit thinner than mine. She was wearing jeans, I grabbed her thighs desperately. They weren’t too strong, and they weren’t trained and muscular, but they were strong enough to keep me in this humiliating position.

I felt then, young girl started to squeeze her thighs, she probably tried with all her might. I guess she just wanted to check her limits. Her thighs were soft, but they pressed in the sides of my neck with a noticeable force. My breathing became heavy, I felt light-headed a bit. My face started to redden slowly. I guess now, she couldn't cause too much damage, but she could weaken me to some extent. But I didn’t know this at the time. I felt weakening in my body and I was in panic, what this little brat had in store for me.

-I want you feel properly what a miserable loser you are, - she grinned. – I want you realize you real place.
I looked up at her and I felt so helpless now, a big boy, trapped firmly in little girl’s standing scissors. I was afraid of her now, but I still didn’t want to beg her. She squeezed like this for a minute or two and finally she stopped. She was probably tired now. I started to suck air. She grabbed my wrists, and I realized in fear that her thinner arms became stronger than mine somehow, during these minutes! She started to wave my arms here and there, and I couldn’t resist her! In fact, I was just weakened temporarily, but I was surprised at the time.

Some kids passed by from time to time on the sidewalk, 10 meters from us. I didn’t know them, most of them were 5-6graders from our school. They were surprised watching us, but nobody interfered. Xenia, Rita and Tanya could stop any of them after all. Finally I noticed my (former) best friend Victor. I knew very well he could help me. He was big and strong, so he definitely could free me. And then, we could beat all these girls. I didn’t want he see me in my miserable state, but I had no choice. However…

-Hey Victor, - Olga called. – Come here please!
He hesitated. He obviously didn’t want to be here.
-Hey, I’m late to my… - He started, but 6-grader interrupted him:
-Victor, stop and come here, - her tone was imperative now.
He came up speedily.

Victor was much bigger and stronger than me at the time and quite strong for 8-grader. And he was definitely far stronger than any of these girls. He was 15cm taller than Olga and 1.5 times thicker and maybe 25kg heavier. I’m sure, he could beat even 2 girls at the same time. Nevertheless, this little kid had obviously a strange power over him. He was standing in front of the girl confusedly, towering over her.

-Help me Victor, please help me, - I begged. Girls giggled.
-Look at me! – Olga said. She released my wrists and put her hands on her hips, posing proudly in front of him. – What do you think about this?
-W-what I’m think, - he mumbled. – I d-don’t know…
- Am I victorious?
-Yes, yes, you are victorious, - he said frightenedly.
I tried to grab her arms, but she raised her hands up, smiling in a “muscle pose”.
-Am I beautiful?
-Oh, yes, of course you are beautiful, - he said. It was ridiculous for any observer, how he had to play up to her. Needless to say that 6-graders girls were too young to be “beautiful” for us 8-graders. We didn’t even consider them as a “real girls”. Our classmates girls were far more feminine by the time.

-Please please Victor don’t stay there, please help me! – I begged desperately.
-Do you think Andrew looks like a wimp? – Olga had to raise her head to look up at Victor.
-W-well, yes. I t-think h-he looks like a wimp, - Victor mumbled. He became nervous now.
-And do you think he’s a real wimp? – She winked.
-Yes, I’m sure, he’s a real wimp. – Victor looked like a wimp himself now

-You are a very good boy, - Olga said.
-Thank you! – He said with a noticeable relief.
-You can go now.
He left us immediately. I was in shock. It seemed this bossy bitch turned him into a total wimp somehow.

Little bitch still had me in her standing headscissors.

-I guess, from this position you can make him to sniff you, - Xenia said. Olga giggled:
-What a brilliant idea. Maybe I should do it, hehe.

-What do you think loser? Should I do it right now?
-No no please don’t! Don’t do it!
-Well may be I won’t, but you should beg me, - she grinned, looking down at me, her hands on hips.
-You can move forwards a bit… - Xenia said.
-Please Olga please I beg you, don’t make me do it!
-Say it correctly! She squeezed her thighs a bit more on my neck.
-Please please Olga don’t make me sniff you!! – I felt tears in my eyes.
All girls looked at me and giggled.
-Can’t believe he’s such a wimp, - Xenia said.

Olga grabbed my hair thoughtfully. Little bossy bitch forced my head up and forwards. I could see a buckle on her belt just in front of my eyes.
-Do you submit to me? – She asked.
-Yes, yes, oh yes, - I said sobbing.
-Yes what? – She pulled my head even closer to the buckle.
-I submit! I submit to you!!

-Very good! Do you promise never attack me again?
-OK OK I promice, - I mumbled. – I’ll never attack you
-What a good boy, hehe. Just remember, you should know your place from now on. If you don’t, you’ll have consequences.

She pried apart her legs a bit, not holding me in her scissors anymore, just standing over my neck.
-Well, I’ll not make you sniff me… today, - she giggled. – You probably learned your lesson. I guess, you’ll never dare to attack me again. By the way, I like how you submit to me. Say it again. Say “I submit to Olga, she is my boss” three times.

- I submit to Olga, she is my boss, - I said this 3 times while she walked over my face and I was free now.

I stood up in a total humiliation. Rita, Xenia and Tanya walked to their classes, leaving us alone for a moment.

-Today at home, you will think how you submit to me, - She said. – You can even cry. You are a total wimp now.
I gathered my books silently.
-You can go, - Olga said. – Go away, or I’ll make you sniff me, hehe.
I ran away from her.

Of course at home I thought about what a wimp I was. It was a problem of my life so I hadn’t a choice.
2 days went by, and my life wasn’t better. I thought a lot. Finally I decided I had a solution. All my problems had only one source. That disgusting bitch. Maybe I should to make peace with her? Maybe I should apologize? I was ready to admit she defeated me. I was ready to do anything. I should just talk with her.

Soon in the autumn Sunday evening I met Olga in the park. She went home from the store and I was just walking. There were no people around.

She noticed me but she didn’t care. I came up to her:
-Hey Olga! Please stop!
-You don’t say “Hello bitch” now? – She asked half-jockingly.
-No no, please, I want just to talk!
-How interesting.
We went next to each other.

-By the way, do you have a money? – she asked.
-No… or maybe yes… I have only 100 rubles…
-Not too much. Give them to me now.
I complied.
-I see you still remember your place. Very good, - She said. - You can take your money back.
-What do you mean? – I asked.
-I just checked out. Do you afraid of me. And the answer is yes. Very good. Because it means, you are a wimp.
-Stop, stop. Please don’t be so rude! I want to make peace with you!
-I have enough of peace, - she said.
-I want to apologize!
-Really??
-Yes!! Really. Please forgive me!
-For what?
-I don’t know. For anything.

She stopped me with a gesture.
-You shouldn’t apologize for anything and I don’t need to forgive you… It doesn’t work like this.
We stopped on the sidewalk.
-And how it works, in your opinion? – I asked nervously.

-You know, you spoiled my mood several times. So I decided to spoil your life. And I’ll do it. It’s just the beginning. You can’t stop it.
-You can’t, - I said mistrustfully. – You are not a Lord of the Universe.
-You’ll see. I’m your boss, remember? Hehehe. And I have a lot of friends to help me. Because I’m a natural leader, you know. And how many people do you have to help you? Whose boss are you, huh?

I started to realize she was partly right. Fucking bitch. I looked at her silently not knowing what to say. How can I win?!

-You are just a wimp, - she said. – A wimp. And I want you to be a wimp. Look at me.
I looked at her, she put her hands on her hips, I could see her brown eyes, her flat chest, her brown hair.
-Look at me, I’m just a 6-grader girl. Maybe you are stronger, older, and you learn better. But I’m so much more powerful than you already. That’s what I mean. Think about it.

I knew she was right. And I didn’t know what to do with this.

-You’re just a little selfish b… - I started angrily.
Shut up. - She said calmly. – On your knees.
-What? – I was surprised. We were here alone. I knew very well she couldn’t force me to do anything. She was smaller and weaker and she hadn't advantage of surprise.
-On your knees, - she repeated. – I'm your boss. Obey me.

-You are psycho, - I said. – I better go home.
-No,- she tried another way. - Or I'll beat you just here.

I turned around and started to walk slowly.
-Stop, - she said sternly. -You forgot something.
I stopped for a moment.
She came up to me and looked me in the eyes very confidenlty. I noticed she was only 4cm smaller than me now. I felt growing uncertainty.

-Stay here. – She said menacingly. - Or I’ll make you sniff me.
My heart sank to my stomach suddenly. I turned pale. She grinned. I was in fear now, and I didn’t know why.
I hesitated, my knees trembled. I wanted to go but I couldn’t defeat my fear. She noticed this. She find out how to manipulate me now.
She looked me in the eyes victoriously. She knew she had me. She enjoyed my fear.

-On your knees, - the girl said. - Or I’ll make you sniff me in public.
I dropped to my knees immediately. She looked down at me.

-Very good. You must stay here for a 30 minutes. And you must think about what a wimp you are. You also must think about what a powerful girl I am. Don’t think about something else! And don’t dare to run away! If you cheat, you know, what I’ll make you to do!!

She turned around and left, giggling. And I stayed there in the park like a total loser. After 10 minutes I decided to go, but I thought “what if she is watching?!”, so I stayed there half an hour. As you probably realize, I thought about what a loser I am. I just couldn’t think about something else. And I couldn’t realize, how that bossy 6-grader bitch turned into a “powerful girl”.

She wasn’t even stronger than me, but she bossed me around and a was afraid of her!

I came home 30 minutes later and nobody noticed my absence.

Last edited by Valeron; 01-Jul-18 at 09:20.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 09:46
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Great story! I just love how you describe the development. Can't wait for the next part!
The Following User Says Thank You to tom1309 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 15:58
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Wow! I am really getting caught up in this. Such great characters.
Don't leave me hanging!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-18, 15:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Such great characters.
In fact, most of characters are real Most of characters' descriptions are real. Even some names are real Only the plot is fictional and the city is changed. Nevertheless, I'm trying to imagine, how those girls and boys could act in these circumstances.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: