Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-18, 14:28
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Default Ideas for new stories I'm thinking of writing

“But there is one thing I could never understand – some of the sick things that a girl does to a man...” Keith Richards and Mick Jagger

These are ideas I have for future stories of evil young girls beating up innocent men. As you know, my stories are very violent and often end with the brutal murder of the men by the girls. I realize many don't like extreme violence or the age of the girls (preteen), or the fact that they usually kill their victims, but those are my stories and I'm sticking to them. A Prisoner In His Own Home has the potential for less violence than the others. Even though the male victim will be forced to suffer both physical and psychological domination by his little antagonist, he will not likely be killed.

Let me know what you think. The first story, Jaycee's Revenge, is the one I will likely post first, as it's a sequel I started several weeks ago in favor of a sequel to The Little Serial Killers and The Little Bully Destroys Her Victim's Father. Would love to know what you think about the other ideas. Other than The Little Serial Killers sequels, the one that has the potential for the most violence, and probably the most overall disturbing story, is Little Bitches Destroy Snitches.

Jaycee's Revenge – I'm already writing this one and it will likely be the next story I post. You may remember Jaycee from my first story at the end of last year. She was caught by an old man beating up a boy with a physical disability. He called the cops and she went after him later and almost killed him before the police came and took her to juvenile detention.

In the sequel, she gets out and goes after the old man. A cop has been keeping and eye out for her and intervenes when he realizes Jaycee is in the man's apartment, trying to finish him off. Does the cop rescue the old man, or become one of her victims? Does she finish off the cop and the old man? Stay tuned.

The Runaway, or Lenny and Jenny Lynn – The little girl named Jenny Lynn shows up one evening with tears in her eyes at the home of a very kind man named Lenny with a low IQ, living off Disability. She says her parents dropped her off at his house and told her to tell the man who lived there to take care of her, because they couldn't afford to. The man believes her, and takes her in, and tries to call the police because the parents abandoned her. She says no, and beats him up, telling him she'd tell the cops he tried to rape her.

She takes over the house, demanding to eat pizza, cake and ice cream every night, which he can't afford. She finds excuses to beat him up every day. One day a male social worker shows up, and she takes care of him in her own special way, but knows others will show up now. She tells Lenny the police will arrest him and put her in a foster home if they don't flee. They move around the country, staying in cheap motels, always on the run, especially since Jenny Lynn always finds excuses to hurt people very badly, especially men. He knows he needs to get away from her, but is afraid, not of what the police will do but what she'll do if he tries to get out from under her brutal control.

A Prisoner in His Own Home – Exactly the same as the above story, only different. Not quite as violent. A young girl takes advantage of the kindness of a lonely neighbor. Her parents are very negligent and don't care where she is or what she does. When they lock her out of her house on a hot day, he lets her in and gives her a Coke in exchange for some innocent company. Next time she comes over for food as she hasn't eaten all day. She gradually moves in with him, dominating him and slowly destroying his life. When he tries to make her leave, she beats him up. This happens every time he tries to stand up to her, and when he finally decides to call the police, she tells him she'll tell the cops he tried to rape her. His life, already a living hell, becomes even worse, as the girl dominates him physically and psychologically.

Smile For the Camera and Die - A little girl bully beats up neighborhood boys and has a friend video the beatings to put them on YouTube. Parents have called the cops and taken out restraining orders, and it's suddenly so hard these days to find good victims. She decides to go after an old man, and asks him if he wants to wrestle. The man says okay, as he lives alone and is lonely and thinks having a child around might be fun. She gets carried away and kills him and likes it so much she decides to do it again. She forces her way into the next victim's house, and kills him, too. The murders are filmed, but not posted on YT, for obvious reasons.

She really toys with her next victim, asking him if he wants to wrestle. He says no, as he knows the child and how she's beaten up boys in the neighborhood, and he can't stand her. She taunts him for several days,calling out to him, saying, “Let's wrestle,” enjoying intimidating him, as she knows he's very scared of her. Finally, she forces her way into his house, makes him watch the videos of her killing the other men, then tells him it's time to wrestle. He tries to escape, but she catches him and makes him literally wrestle for his life as her friend films it for her collection.

The Little Serial Killers Strike Again – Brianna and Yelena have killed seven men, but that's not enough for these brutal killers. I have two ideas in mind for a sequel:

Deciding it's too risky to keep going after two men, they stalk one man, maybe a teacher they want to destroy, and follow him home one day, taking turns wrestling him. He's very strong and athletic, so they have their hands full with this one. When it comes time to kill him, they play a game of rock, paper scissors to determine who will have that honor.

OR...

They go after three guys this time, breaking into the home with a guns and some rope. They choose their first victim by using the eeny, meeny, miny, moe selection process and make him tie and gag the others, then dispose of the guns and take turns tearing him to pieces while the first two watch. Now and then they turn to the terrified guys who are tied up and remind them they're next. After killing the first one, they choose the second one. By the time they get to the third man, he is having a nervous breakdown, knowing he's going to be slowly killed by two sadistic little preteen female serial killers.

Maybe they play a little game of chase with the last man standing, as the home is very secluded, out in the country. They let him go, counting to ten before yelling Ready or not, here we come. They chase him down, take him down and ...well, you know what they do, unless someone can save him.

The Little Bully Destroys Again – Jennifer, the girl in The Little Bully Destroys Her Victim's Father, targets another man for destruction, maybe a teacher who gives her a bad grade, or maybe...just 'cause. She not only beats the shit out of him, but has a friend video it, then uploads it to the internet, making him promise to only give her good grades in exchange for not revealing the video to everyone. He refuses to be blackmailed, and she takes him down and destroys him, and as with Robert Strickland, she does it in other ways besides beating him up, although there's lots certainly a lot of that, too. This sadistic, evil little girl enjoys nothing more than making life hell for some innocent man.

Little Bitches Destroy Snitches. Extremely violent, and includes the death of a teen boy. Similar to The Bully Destroys Her Victim's Father with not one but two little rich bitch sisters, bullies who have been terrorizing the boys in town for years. No one will do anything because the town is owned by their father, and the police dept and school officials refuse to do anything. Then the girls, now ages 12 and 11, start going after not only older boys but the men in town, so one man organizes a community council for dealing with them, preparing to call in state officials to investigate. The father of the girls sends his dgts to deal with the man and his son, one of their frequent victims.

The girls show up at his house after he arrives home from a council meeting. The older girl forces the man to wrestle her, while the younger girl easily tortures the son. When the man realizes he can't outfight the older girl, and sees the younger one tearing apart his son, he submits, says he'll terminate the council immediately. The girl tells him they're not there to negotiate, then forces him to watch the slow: total destruction of his son by her little sister, then tells him it's HIS turn to experience total destruction. This story will be extremely violent and will not end well for the male characters.

Once again, let me know what you think of these ideas. If you have an idea that is similar to the kinds of stories I enjoy writing, let me know. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 15:13
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ideas for new stories I'm thinking of writing

I vote for little birches destroy snitches. Please include some descriptions of the girl's muscles. Hope the son of really wimpy.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 15:22
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A prisoner in his own home. The second one
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 15:49
Banned

Thanks for the input, guys. Note that I'm not that much into big muscles and descriptions of the muscles other than just bodies like gymnasts. I try to give some reason behind the strength, but not too much, other than genetic factors and that the girls work out. As for Little Bitches Destroy Snitches, yeah, that's a plot I like (naturally, or it wouldn't be on the list, duh.!) Very violent, disturbing in the fact that a teen boy would likely die an unpleasant death in that one, unless the plot evolves. Wish I hadn't given the little plot twist away, the one in which the man submits only to be shocked to learn that the girls are not there to negotiate, they are there to kill them. Maybe when I get around to writing and posting it, no one will remember,so it may be awhile on that one, ha ha.

I was hoping someone would like A Prisoner in His Own Home, as I think that idea is kind of original. I still like stories that are 90% fight, but would like an occasional story that involves psychological torture with some suspense about what's going to happen next, and the male victim's anxiety taking him to the point of a complete breakdown just as things come to a head. That presents a challenge to the writer, and if done successfully elevates the story to a whole new level.

Thanks for your opinions. As I indicated, Jaycee will probably be next, depending in part at least on the outcome of this post and the opinions of the readers on the forum. I like to write stories mostly for myself, but if I post them on the forum, I want it to be something others will like.
Old 13-Sep-18, 18:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I like the sound of all of these stories, mate, but my favourites are the ones that involve a friend taping the wrestling matches. Something about the girl looking into the camera and boasting about what she is doing, or declaring what she is doing next just resonates with me, I guess.

I'd love to read about Jaycee again, as well as continued stories about Yelena and Brianna. Of their possible tales I think I like the sound of the one where they rock/paper/scissors the three men, making their victims watch in anticipation and dread as their friend(s) are destroyed in front of them. Jennifer was such a well described character that I'd also love reading about her.

I'm not sure how I feel about the girl dominating and ruining the handicapped guys life in A Prisoner In His Own Home. That might just be a protective feeling towards the guy, but you write about controversial topics and take events to extremes so well that it would be interesting to see how the unfolding story makes me feel.

As good as it would be to see some returning characters, I think my personal preference, based on your outlines, would probably be Smile for the Camera and then Die. As I said above, I just like the idea of the vicious little psychopath preening and posing for the camera as she takes her time destroying her victim.

Actually, I want you to write ALL of these stories, mate, but that is just plain selfish of me. Thanks for giving us an insight into what might be coming, and a voice in what you will do next.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-18, 09:00
Banned

Thanks Mixfightor. I think the two stories about the girl who moves in with the disabled man and makes his life hell are very tricky. First, I want the guy to be somewhat simple minded and disabled to explain the fact that he allows it to get so far to begin with. He'd have be be, unless he's a pedophile, which I don't want him to be, as I want him to be a sympathetic character, but I don't want him to be TOO sympathetic, as I don't want people feeling TOO sorry for him. He's a tough character for a writer to get just right, so it would be a challenge. I'd probably want something easier to write and easier to read, at least for now, so those two will probably be on the back burner for awhile.

At this point, I don't want to write another story about Jennifer Sheffield. That last story was a marathon, and I need a break, and don't feel there's a lot of demand for more of her, but maybe in the future. Unless people want to read the last chapter about Jennifer and Robert and have me take up where that left off, I probably won't, especially since I know how that would end, and I don't look forward to that right now myself.

As for "Smile For the Camera and Die," that plot has a lot of appeal to me, also. I commissioned a writer to do that one for me about a year ago, and he screwed it up so bad, I immediately got someone else to write it. The next guy did a better job, but neither one came close to what I wanted, so I'd kind of like to have a go at that one myself. I like the idea of her really intimidating the guy, taking her time about going in, knowing she can take him any time she likes, but instead, she plays cat and mouse with him, making the moment when she finally gets into that home really dramatic. The two writers I commissioned really missed an opportunity to build the suspense and make that scene and the rest of the story what I wanted it to be. (I did like the second writer's effort enough to commission a sequel, and he did a better job on that one).

I'm always up for another Little Serial Killers story, as I love the idea of a simple home invasion, one in which two men are watching a ball game one minute and fighting for their lives against two barefoot, half naked little savages who have broken into the home to torture and kill them the next minute, two little girls they've never seen before who are beating holy hell out of them with the intention of killing them, just 'cause. I like the second idea, the one in which they take on three guys instead of two, tying two of them up and taking them on one guy at a time (or four guys, taking on two at a time while the other two watch, then telling them it's their turn after they dispose of the first two). Also, the idea of the last man standing being able to have a chance at getting away only to be chased down really appeals to me.

Right now, I'll probably finish up the Jaycee story, as that's one I started work on two stories ago, so it's time to let Jaycee have another go at the old man she's been wanting to finish off for a long time. I'm a little over halfway through that one, and it's not as long as most of my stories, so it shouldn't be much longer on that one, unless I just really get tired of writing. Thanks for the input.

Last edited by dirksneath; 15-Sep-18 at 17:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 02:58
Banned

Well I've finished Jaycee's Revenge, the sequel to The Old Man and Jaycee. It's very violent, even more than the original, as Jaycee's time in detention has not made her any kinder or gentler. She's a beast, and more deadly than ever. It's 28 pages long, but by the time I get through proof reading, editing and adding stuff to it, the story will probably be closer to 40 pages, which I will, as usual, post in installments of about ten or twelve pages each. Tomorrow is college football day, so I probably won't start fine tuning it until Sunday, so maybe it will be ready to go Monday. I'm looking forward to all of you reading it and, hopefully, enjoying it, and so is Jaycee. She's trying to persuade me to obtain identifying info on some of you, especially those who didn't like her first story, including street addresses, but I've told her I'm not privy to that info.
Old 15-Sep-18, 11:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I did like her first story, but by all means pass on my information to her. I look forward to her visit.

Thanks for doing the work writing another story for us, mate. I know you seem almost apologetic for writing long, detailed stories, sometimes, but I love immersing myself in a well described tale. Look forward to it when you are ready to share it with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 13:15
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Perhaps you need a "Bad guy" to fight the young heroine.
A) A widow married again, but the new husband is a dirty rascal who discover his stepdaugther had better curves than her mommy. The girl had to fight back
B) A male thief enters at night in the mansion of a millionaire. He believes that the mansion is empty, but is discovered by the millionaire's daughter. The thief wants to take a portrait of the girl, signed by a very famous pintos. Both are engaged in a wild fight.
C) A slave trader try to kidnap a female beggard. The fight is long, even and very wild, but is the slave trader who ends up being auctioned in the market.
D) Corrupt prison guards attack presidiaries sentenced to death to rape them. Those who manage to defeat three guards can challenge the corrupt director of the prison. Prisoners who manage to defeat the director receive a new identity and are free.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 14:12
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A Prisoner in His Own Home – Exactly the same as the above story, only different. Not quite as violent. A young girl takes advantage of the kindness of a lonely neighbor. Her parents are very negligent and don't care where she is or what she does. When they lock her out of her house on a hot day, he lets her in and gives her a Coke in exchange for some innocent company. Next time she comes over for food as she hasn't eaten all day. She gradually moves in with him, dominating him and slowly destroying his life. When he tries to make her leave, she beats him up. This happens every time he tries to stand up to her, and when he finally decides to call the police, she tells him she'll tell the cops he tried to rape her. His life, already a living hell, becomes even worse, as the girl dominates him physically and psychologically.
This story. Please, please
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: