Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Oct-18, 05:18
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

Anyone remember the story with a brother with a bunch of his friends in the basement and his sister the soccer star with the muscular legs comes downstairs to do some laundry .... diana’s site from years ago ?

Another great one was the wife who meets the muscular girl at the gym ... invites her to a party at her house and she destroys their arrogant friend in front of everyone?
Old 01-Oct-18, 06:15
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Not the same story, but you may like it. The name of this one is Robbed By Girls, by Reallydude, who used to write a lot of stories for the forum before he disappeared. These girls are a little younger, both fifteen, I think:

The electronic bell above the door dinged, the plate glass slid open, and in walked trouble.*

From behind the counter stocked with Crystal Pepsi can displays and Marlboro signs, I saw two girls stroll in the store. A 15 year old blond named Mackenzie, and a 16 year old brunette named Sophia.

The brand new digital clock above them - my supervisor’s compromise when we begged him for store upgrades like the security cameras the downtown BP Gas put in - read 10:58PM. Two freakin’ minutes. My shift ended at 11PM.

Mackenzie and Sophia did exactly what I dreaded, and started meandering around the store like I didn’t close in 2 minutes. Talking, giggling, pointing at items on the shelves, curling their fingers in their hair. The two teens, preppy girls who lived in the manicured Golden Hill suburbs, acted like the store was a valley mall.*

I sighed. If a customer was in the store, I could not close. While the girls stood inside the store, more customers could come in. It could start a vicious circle that kept me chained to the register until after 1AM, when I should be setting my head down on a soft pillow watching NYPD Blue reruns before drifting off to start my next shift at 8AM.

Yeah. A 12+ hour shift, every day. Being a high school grad killing time by working your ass of the summer before college sucked bad back then. But it was about to suck a whole shitload more.

The only plus was that both Mackenzie and Sophia had bangin’ hot bodies.*

Sophia was the typical high school guy’s dream: tall but not too tall, grapefruit breasts that stretched out her hot pink blouse to the seams, long tanned legs that flashed from under her thigh-showing skirt as she walked, and curly dark hair that matched her dark eyes.*Soft and oh so feminine.*

Mackenzie was a little bundle of cuteness. Aristocratic face features like a pert mouth made up with red-purple lipstick and sharp cheek bones went along well with her smooth platinum blond hair. Blues eyes sparkled like the clearest ocean. Her bare skin glowed a healthy white color; not pale and sickly like a Goth girl, but the opposite of Sophia’s golden tan - a creamy milk color. The two buttons undone on her white blouse cupped small handfuls of breasts that stood up from her body on their own - no need for a bra.*

A pleated blue skirt swung around curvy little hips, sticking to a heart-shaped ass that although not as thick as Sophia’s Sir-Mix-A-Lot video booty, made up for it by being perfectly rounded and firm as she strutted by me. Just like Mackenzie was cute and small, so was her ass.

Drumming my fingers against the counter, I happened to glance up at the hubcap shaped security mirror in the corner. The girls had vanished behind our alcohol shelf, the short blond Mackenzie hidden completely from my normal sight due to her 5’2” height but thanks to the mirror I glimpsed her snag a clear glass Smirnov bottle and pass it to her brunette bosom buddy Sophia. With my normal sight, I saw the 5’6” Sophia - visible from the top of her blouse-stretching cleavage up - flash a smile and - in the security mirror - slide the bottle into her purse.*

Bouncing their round asses right past the counter, the blond and brunette headed for the exit. Chins tucked up, they didn’t even spare me a nod.

I rubbed my forehead. Trouble. Just what I thought.*

Zipping out from behind the counter, I planted myself firmly in front of the exit doors. Hands on my hips, scowling with just a little pissed off glint reflecting through my Coke bottle glasses, I demanded, “Empty the purse. Asking you to pay for the Smirnov would be a waste of my time since the last three times you two came in you wore high school jerseys, so just leave the bottle and get out.”

The girls stopped in their tracks, eyes flicking around and jaws slack. No doubt they figured their brilliant plan would work perfectly. Only preppy high school girls could be that many frills short of a prom dress.

I gestured at them again. “Leave the bottle, get out. Or I call the cops about underage drinkers stealing from my store.”

Scared looks on young faces. Then, something strange happened: Mackenzie’s pout slowly changed into a grin. She flashed a look at Sophia, and handed the taller, thicker girl her handbook. Turning her cool blue eyes to lock on mine, she kicked me in the chest.

Mackenzie was pint-sized. Petite. Even my 5’8”, 160lbs self could cradle her in my acne-scarred arms or swing her around. I expected her to run, or cry. So it shocked the hell out of me when her pleated skirt flung up, showcasing her creamy white thighs all the way up to the lacy purple of sheer panties as her leg swung up in a kick.*

And what a leg she was swinging: the petite teen’s thigh was thick for her size, curvy but tightening with muscles as her high heel nailed me in the chest. She might be a ditzy 15 year old girl with compact legs, but she had compact legs like a ditzy 15 year old who regularly squatted*hundreds*of pounds right alongside the jocks that used to kick my ass in high school. She had serious leg muscles.

The kick connected with my chest, and I connected with the glass door behind me. Slamming against the glass hard enough for it to rattle in the door frame, I tumbled to the door feeling as if I had heart burn where she kicked me. Back against the cool tiles, I gasped for breath, holding my chest where she kicked me and groaning.

One kick. Holy shit. The heel felt like it had been powered by a Soviet rocket, not a small bodied 15 year old girl obsessed with dressing nice. But the bulging muscles in her small legs were clearly the real deal.

At this point, the two teens could have grabbed all the alcohol they wanted and just slipped out over my groaning form.*

There was only one reason for Mackenzie to stick around and for Sophia to gleefully watch her: to humiliate me.*

The collar around my shirt tightened, and I popped my eyes open to see a dainty hand the size of a much younger girl’s with nails painted red curling around the cotton fabric of my uniform. Mackenzie was hauling me to my feet with a smirk on her red painted lips.

Look, I have never hit a girl or woman.*Girls are gentle creatures to be protected*was what my dad taught me and my mom always showed me to open doors for them. But I was in a hostile situation and hurting like hell, so as she lifted me up to her 5’2” eye level, I swung an elbow back and threw my fist forward into the easiest target - her stomach.*

The punch thudded against a brick wall. At least, until I glanced down I assumed a brick wall had been built out of nowhere between us by Gremlins or pixies or something, but nope my fist had just hit Mackenzie’s stomach.*

All she did was grunt. It was a feminine, cute sound.

“I’ve been doing some crunches,” the super petite 15 year old said with a shrug as if that explained why she could take a punch to the stomach from a just-grown man.*"Nice and hard, huh?"

Then she swung me in a circle, controlling my motion with just her two hands. Using poor me as a battering ram, she trashed a cardboard display of candy bars. KitKats flew down the aisle. Swinging me in a circle, Mackenzie slammed me against a shelf of liquor bottles hard enough for Bacardi bottles to topple. Glass shattered around my feet. Warm liquid pooled around my shoes. Not stopping, she started sprinting down the aisle with me held in front of her, my feet kicking and trying to keep me standing, this teen girl that didn’t even reach my neck powering me forward like she was a freight train moving a car.*

With a crunch, my back hit the freezer glass. The 16oz Cokes and Pepsis hanging on the inside of the door bounced in place. I just groaned, feeling my back grow stiff from the pain, my legs buckling - but Mackenzie’s child-sized hands keeping me from eating dirt off the floor. MacKenzie held me there, panting from the effort of tossing me around like a rag doll but otherwise no worse for wear.

Sophia clapped. The bigger seemed content just to let Mackenzie manhandle me while she watched. “Kick his ass some more,” the soft-bodied Sophia begged.

The entire room was spinning for me by the time Mackenzie recovered from her panting with a feminine grunt, tightened her grip on my collar, and started dashing back down the aisle. I tried throwing a hand out to grab a shelf, hoping to trip us both and at least prolong the agony my back muscles felt, but we whipped right past them.

The counter rammed into the square of my back. I gagged, eyes widening from the pain. A burning sensation filled my bones. Mackenzie let go of my collar. I sprawled against the counter, eyes not focusing, legs slack, held up only by the wood she threw me on. In the 60 seconds since we started “fighting” (but I couldn’t call it a fight, could I? she literally shrugged off the single punch I got in, and I had no answer for her power) she’d wrecked my shit. I was done. No way I could even fight back.*
The strength it took for me to lift my arms into a blow was gone and not coming back for minutes if not hours. And if I did hit her, what would happen? Would she just shrug again and beat me up more?*

Better to surrender, show her I was done and the two might leave.*

Weakly, I lifted my hands up in a universal surrender/I Am A Coward show.*

Unfortunately, she didn’t speak that language as she grabbed me by the collar, grunted, and lifted me up off my feet as high as her short arms could reach.*

My shoes dangled below her knees. For three to four seconds, she held me up, then she grunted and slammed me down onto the counter.

The world spun about me. I fought the urge to vomit. I also fought a searing pain that told me she bruised or tore a muscle in my back.

Speaking of muscles:

A triumphant grin plastered on her pretty face, 15 year old Mackenzie giggled girlishly and threw her arms up screaming “Yes! YES!”*

The slim but firm arms leapt to life, muscles hardening. A cut bicep popped up out of her creamy white smooth-skinned arm.*

“Rock hard” was the first description that came to mind for my petite asskicker’s small arms.

The second was that the rounded peak was like Mackenzie, small but strong: I doubt it measured more than 11 inches, but every definition possible was chiseled into her biceps. Sinewy strength popped out of her limbs as she moved to a Most Muscular pose, hyping herself up by pumping up little biceps.*

It would have looked adorable if she hadn't just beat the shit out of me without effort.

Sophia girl-hugged her as I reeled from the pain, a Crystal Pepsi bottle doing nothing to pillow my head.*

“MacKen, you’re such a*bad*bitch! He’s half a foot taller, older, skinny but gotta weigh way more than your 109lbs, and you just killed his buzz with like no effort.”

The two girls high-fived.*

Smiling at Sophia, Mackenzie strutted over to me with a hard glare in her eyes. She hopped up onto the counter. Those tiny feminine hands seized mine in a vice and pinned them to the countertop. Before I could try to push back, Mackenzie climbed on top of me, fit my body between the curvy muscles of her strong little legs, and squeezed.

Pain shot up my abdomen. Through gritted teeth, I wondered if a tube of toothpaste felt this much agony when I squeezed it between my hands in the morning. Another part of me was staring in awe at this teen’s legs: though smaller in size than mine or her friend Sofia’s thick thighs, Mackenzie’s quads throbbed with the muscles she was potentially murdering me with, that baby smooth and oiled girl skin bulging with power every time she tightened them.*

The deadly pythons of her legs choked my body with apparent ease. No signs of strain marked Mackenzie’s face as she crushed me into a suffocating darkness.*

Every time I blinked, the darkness inched in closer. First, I had black spots. Then black holes. Finally, darkness curtained my eyes…

…and Mackenzie was climbing off of me, the halogen ceiling lights creating a big blinding white halo around her. I blinked a few times, gasping for breath, and the lights dimmed to their normal yellow glare.*

Dropping to the tile floor next to me with grace, Mackenzie turned to me. She grabbed me by the shoulders and yanked me off the counter in one quick motion, letting me hit the floor with a thud.
My nose crunched against the tiles, a noise that reminded me of a twig under a hiker’s boot.*

I groaned, another ache in my body added to a growing list of aches and sores.

Rolling over onto my burning back muscles, I saw Sofia and Mackenzie slipping off their high heels.*

Mackenzie planted a bare foot on my chest, pushing me flat against the ground.*

Sofia lowered her foot in front of my face and said, “MacKen’s not letting you up until you kiss our feet, and believe me even before she kicked your butt she could hold you down. This is your punishment for disrespecting us by being all macho man earlier.”

Look, I’ve never been a feet guy, but Sofia’s foot was cute and feminine, with soft skin and rogue painted toenails and the scent of a sea breeze perfume. Mackenzie’s was the same, but half the size of the bigger girl’s and with bright red painted toenails. But I still didn’t want to kiss their feet.

“Oh so now you’re a big man?” Sofia hissed at me, turning to look at her friend. “MacKen, I think you need to kick his ass some more.”

A feminine foot crashed into my ribs, rolling me end over end from the power thrown into the kick. Mackenzie stomped over to me - or as much as the petite powerhouse could stomp anywhere ever, let alone barefoot - and I felt scared of a teen girl.*

Nothing could prepare me for the kick she landed next, a sharp swift slap from her foot snapping my head to the side as a bomb went off in my mouth. By the time my hands reached my mouth, blood drizzled down my lips from an angry red gash. Lining up her foot with my already busted nose like it was a golf ball and her foot the putter, she swung back her foot - those small thigh muscles straining out against her creamy smooth skin with the motion - and broke my nose.

“Had enough, macho man?” Mackenzie said, the foot that destroyed me but that was half the size of my own held threateningly against my cheek.*

In answer, I managed enough energy to rotate my head and smack my lips against her feet. Strangely, they tasted like strawberries.*

Then I kissed both of Sofia’s feet, but she kept telling me to kiss them again until my cheeks blushed with embarrassment. She let out a little laugh, and backed off.

Any relief I felt as I assumed the two teens would now leave turned sour as Sofia cocked her ass to the side and ordered me to stand up. “If you can,” she added, “after how hard my girl MacKen beat the shit out of you. I want extra cash for when I go on vacation with mommy and daddy and I bet MacKen wants some new nail polish.”

I stared back at them blankly. When Sofia said Mackenzie had beat the shit out of me, she hadn’t been kidding. I barely understood their English at that second.

“Open the register, give us $50, and tell us thank you,” Mackenzie clarified, “or we’ll just take it.”

I was trembling, hoping Mackenzie would leave me alone when I said, “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that or I’ll get fired. Please, I’ll do anything else, but my boss will—”

—and Mackenzie knocked my ass clean out with only two punches.*

The first punch rammed my temple with a smacking noise so fast I only knew she hit me by the sound and the recoil as my head bounced to the side, but the second I saw coming a mile away.

It was like watching a car veering at you from another lane. I felt like a deer in the headlights. The petite teen smiled down at me, her small child-sized fist rocketing in towards my temple again, her fist growing so large that her confident smile vanished behind it. When it hit me, that fist that smelled of $100 rosewood oils and top shelf perfumes filled up my world. The punch rocked my head back and dropped me into knockout land.

When I woke up, it was exactly as if I had gone to the doctor for a wisdom tooth surgery. Grinning Mackenzie punched me, my eyes shut, and I opened my eyes back up.*

The whole knockout-waking seemed as if it had been a single event that occurred over seconds.

Standing up took minutes of concentration. Once my feet supported my legs, I stumbled around in a drunk haze, legs quivering at supporting my weight. Sweat beaded my head. A cotton dryness filled my mouth. Time passed. Dried blood clung to my mouth and nose, sticky to the touch. I reached the countertop, and clung to it for dear life just to stand up straight. My eyes grew heavy, and I (no lie) nodded off standing up with the counter to prop me up, my head once again braced on a Crystal Pepsi bottle.*

When I woke up the second time, I had enough sense in me to know Mackenzie had kicked my ass and robbed me. I actually remembered the events, and the massive punch she dropped my ass with. The head somehow still attached to my shoulders after taking that huge punch worked, but it throbbed with dull pain around the nerves in my skull and I’d need to pop two Tylenol to dull it; getting hit by a truck must hurt less than getting hit by Mackenzie.*

Scanning the store with my returning senses, I noticed the cash register drawer popped open. $50 in $10 bills was missing.*

Continuing to swivel my head -*easy does it, don’t want to strain your neck hard enough for it to roll off your shoulders just in case the preppy girl punched with freaky X-men powers*- I finally saw the clock.

12:12AM.*

The teen girl didn’t knock me out for seconds. Or minutes.*

The blinking red digital lights glowed with the truth that two punches from high school lipstick lover and scrunchie collector Mackenzie knocked me out for over one hour. Sure, all the hurt she dished out on me before the two punches really did me in, but still: two punches from a 15 year old girl who was 50lbs lighter, 3 years younger, and a foot shorter than me put me to sleep.*

Maybe she got really lucky, but I doubted that. The ease with which the teen tossed me around the store proved one thing beyond the clarity of the Pepsi on the counter: Mackenzie was*strong.*Period.*

By no means would I ever want to fuck with her. Or “disrespect” her bestie Sofia.*

If they returned, I’d let them take what they wanted to steal with no questions asked.*

The next morning, I had to explain what happened to my boss. I didn’t mention a pint-sized girl asskicker taking 2-3 minutes to totally destroy me as a man in the eyes of myself. The story stayed simple: I was about to lock up, I heard the door ding, a fist hit me in the back of the head, someone threw me around, and apparently jacked cash from the register and a bottle of flavored vodka. Throughout the whole story, my boss stared at me and sniffed (for vodka? did he really think I kicked my own ass? what a cheapskate!) the air. When I finished, he nodded and agreed I could have a day off to sleep away the asskicking but that he needed me back in 48 hours on the dot.

When I walked in two days later, still limping and with a shiner, a nasty yellow cheek bruise, and a bandaged split lip I stopped to marvel at a new sight.*

My boss had put up a single security camera…facing the back of the store. I shrugged. It was progress, I guess.*
Posted by*Erin McN

This is his beatupbyagirl website where he still has several free stories up. Apparently his PayPal acct has been cancelled, as you can no longer order stories, or at least I couldn't last time I tried.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 00:29
Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29 Points: 4,763, Level: 29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Help Finding a Story... Have you read this?

Hey gang,

Trying to find a story I read years ago. Albiet, it was a catfight story, but I think there are some fans of that genre here...

It was a story about a Russian woman (I think) vs an American woman in an organized arena catfight underground-type setting. The story was written from the POV of the American woman who ends up losing the fight. The fight ends with the Russan woman putting her fingers in the American's pussy and squeezing in a pseudo crotch claw/clamp move.

If you've read it or know where to find it let me know. Can't find it anywhere and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills at this point .

Thanks for your help!!!!

Mario99999

Last edited by Mario99999; 05-Feb-19 at 00:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mario99999 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 20:48
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Looking for a story

I’m pretty sure I read the story I’m looking for on this forum, but I may be remembering incorrectly.

The story was about a boy (late teens) being carried around a swimming pool by a girl around his age (may have been younger) and at one point his trunks came off and the girl treated it like she was changing him like a baby.
Old 09-Feb-19, 10:10
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Looking for a story about a young girl who has 4 older brothers.They beat her up almost everyday. Then when she has getting stronger she beats up all the 4 brothers.Her father ,who didn't do anything to help her is now mad at her kicks her out.
Old 30-Apr-19, 14:22
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default missing story

I read story at thevalkyrie.com
It was about a wrestling champion who meat a ebony woman who want to be his manager he refused .Then she give him an offer :
he will wrestle one of her wrestler if he win he will give him money if he lose he will do what she say.
He accept the offer.His opponent was strong blond.She beat him easily.Then the ebony woman humiliate him sexually.The story contain alot of details.I search for the story but can't find it.

Please, can anyone know the story Link?
Old 01-May-19, 01:53
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: missing story

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Is this what you're talking about?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 00:51
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Any Stories where the Mllif, cougar, Mother or Aunt mind controls boys with reverse rape ?

Is there any new out this month Stories where a mother Mind controls her son?
Looking for stories where the cougar/Milif is MC'd in seducing boys . The boy is unaware, and is not the one with powers. The milif/cougar is the one with mind control powers, and she wants the boy to have sex out of his will. He confused and his friends are not the ones pulling the strings.
The Cougar/milif teases him sexually by showing of her body legs thighs and butts

Thes story is Female dominate Male control reverse rapoe

Thank you.
Old 20-May-19, 17:41
Points: 4,950, Level: 29 Points: 4,950, Level: 29 Points: 4,950, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Looking for a story, was a pro style mixed bout between teens where the girl submits the boy with an abdominal stretch while his family looks on.
Old 26-May-19, 21:59
joneh75
This message has been deleted by joneh75.
Old 30-May-19, 15:03
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default I am looking for a story of mixed fighting

Hello everyone I am French sorry for my bad english.
So some time ago I had read a wonderful story of mixed fighting
it was a man who had reserved in the same gym as a woman and they will fight to know who will stay in the room.
After a hard fight the man will lose.
If you know the story someone can send me the link?

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling