Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-18, 05:48
Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3 Points: 189, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Message to the fans

As promised by Jennifer Thomas.

I have stayed silent about my past but today I want to get everything out in the open so I can make things right and move forward.

I know there have been rumors – going back years – about me being a scam artist and not following thru on promises. That was never the case, but I’m sure it must have looked like it at times. When I first start-ed sessioning I agreed to a lot of sessions that were too rough for my body and I got injuried – mainly head injuries and back injuires. My doctor prescribed medication for the pain.

I continued to do sessions, and I took the painkillers to get thru the matches. But after a while I started noticing i had a problem with the pain meds – because I would schedule hardcore matches just to get hurt so I could take the meds. I realized I had become addicted. Between the pressure of being a producer and wrestler and trying to stay a sane person I now see that I got overwhelmed. When the problem was at its worst I was out of control and not thinking clearly, and there are customs and sessions I now can’t even remember.

I stopped using pain meds two years ago, but the path to full recovery has been bumpy to say the least, and I know that I’ve made a lot of screw-ups since then.

This is not something I’m proud of and this is the first time I’ve spoken about it on a public forum. I’m telling you all this because I’m not that person anymore. I want to make things right, so I want everyone to know this: I am truly sorry for anything I did during that affected any of you. It wasn’t my intention to hurt anyone or not meet my obligations. If I OWE anyone a session or a custom, or if you purchased clips and didn’t get them, please email me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A couple of other things:

First, my sites haven’t been fully functional for some time. I hope to have them fully up and running very soon.

Second, there is a person – who I won’t name (yet) – who has become extremely hostile and is posting a lot of nasty and false things about me. I was supposed to do a custom for him with another wrestler (who I also won’t name). The shoot got delayed because the other wrestler had to fly to another part of the coun-try for family emergency . What I didn’t know was that the sponsor had been stalking her for some time, and he began to contact both of us obsessively (by which I mean 30 times a day). This caused me to have a falling out with both him and the other wrestler. Now he’s calling me a scam artist in public, and sending me ex-tremely nasty messages and emails, even though I’ve offered to pay him back when I can, if he’ll just stop attacking me. In any case, I’m mentioning this here in case this post provokes him even more.

Thank you so much for your time and support! Hoping for a NEW BEGINNING.
Devon D'amo
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Coming soon
devonsdeadlyangels.com
FEMDOM site Jan 2019
Old 14-Oct-18, 16:47
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Message to the fans

Hope everything works out for you Devon. I always had fun when meeting with you. Glad to hear you’re getting things together!
Old 14-Oct-18, 19:43
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I did a session with Devon several years ago. Setting up the session was smooth and went off as scheduled. I had a great time with her and would see her again, if the opportunity presents itself. Good luck to you Devon
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 21:52
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I had a session with Devon too, and she threw a mean punch and had a mean head scissor. She (or you if you're reading this), seemed to enjoy it when I was in pain, which some guys like. I prefer a more playful, less painful session. Taping after the first punch or first second in a hold was a little embarrassing.

That said, Devon struck me as cool and a straight up person. I found the talk about her not coming through hard to believe, because that's not who she is. OK, I only met her for an hour, but you can read a lot about a person in an hour and she's a straight shooter, not deceptive or a con artist.

to Devon, I'm sure you know this, but addiction to pain killers is pretty common. It happens to a lot of people. Keep fighting the good fight & I wish you the best of luck with that. Perhaps we'll meet again one day and you can beat me up a little bit for a 2nd time.

And thank you for the heartfelt post. I appreciate that.
Old 14-Oct-18, 22:10
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Sorry about the rough times; and credit to you for addressing some difficult issues here.

My advice about the pain pill addiction: Move to state with legal weed.
Old 10-Nov-18, 13:43
Points: 2,964, Level: 22 Points: 2,964, Level: 22 Points: 2,964, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Did anyone recently experience issues on her recent tour?
Old 10-Nov-18, 20:52
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I am glad that you are back on the right track and overcame the addiction Devon. I had the pleasure of sessioning with you 10 years ago, and it was a great experience.

Tags
jennifer thomas