Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Nov-18, 19:51
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Takemi's experiments

*Please note that this is a commission piece, if you want me to write a story for you, please feel free to PM me.

I've currently signed up to be a 'medical test subject' for a certain clinic, or rather a certain doctor. I'm at her clinic right now, and as I knock the door I hear her say "Come in", to which I do. I walk in, and I'm meeting her for the second time in my life. A young woman with dark blue hair fashioned in a bob-cut, with blunt bangs and pretty brown eyes. She's sporting a white coat over a lovely black dress, also wearing a studded choker, a red belt, and black high heels. This young lady is Tae Takemi, owner of her own clinic, and I previously met up with her and signed an agreement that I would take part in her experiments, in order to 'further her medical research'. I give out a nervous wave, which Takemi responds with a gentle smile. I nervously sit down on the clinic bed, and she sits beside me, and I start sweating because she's sitting a bit too close to me.

Takemi's noticed my bashfulness, and her gentle smile only grows wider, bringing a hand over my head and petting it gently.
"Aww, don't worry sweetie, I won't bite" she says as she ruffles my hair, and stands up in front of me.
"Today we won't start off with testing my medicine on you, because quite frankly I have no idea if you can handle it just yet. So, today we're going to do something I usually do with the newer patients so I can see what level of endurance they're at, it helps me to decide what medicine is fit for you or not."
"Whha..What do you mean miss?" I manage to mumble out. She's still smiling as she holds my hand with both of hers, pulling me up. Her disarming smile does not prepare me for what happens next.

Without warning, she turns me around gets my arm into a lock, pulling harshly behind me. I scream loudly as she bends me over the bed, brutally bending my arm, her other arm keeping me bending over while Takemi is behind me.
"Owwowwww Miss takemi, what’s the meaning of this?!" I shriek out.
"I need to test both your pain tolerance and stamina level, remember?" says Takemi, getting me in a really painful hammerlock, my wrist touching my shoulder now.
"This is by far the most effective way to see how young boys like you can cope". I'm trying to reach for something with my other hand, but she grabs my hand with hers, pushing it down, while her body weight is pushing me more and more to the bed, and it seems right now there's no way for me to escape this humiliating position.

"Oww please, please Miss Takemi this isn’t what I signed up for!"
I yell out in pain, my voice breaking and sounding a lot less manly and commanding than I would have liked.
"You should have read the fine print sweetie, anyway since you've already signed it's too late for that. Now, I'm going to see how long you last in this."
I thought she was mentioning the painful hammerlock she had on me, but since both of my hands weren't free it's not like I could have tapped if I wanted to. What I wasn't expecting at all however, was that she released my other hand that she was pushing down, and snaked her arm around my neck before I realized what was happening. While still keeping me in the hammerlock, she's got her other arm secured around my neck, and started to violently pull upwards with it. I groaned in pain as she kept cranking my neck up, choking me slowly with a one-armed rear naked choke.
"Gahh, Guhh" was all I could possibly make out, along with some violent coughing. I used my free hand to immediately tap out, but the sadistic Takemi paid no mind to it, and pulled my neck more, resting her bicep on my Adam's apple.
"Sorry, but I don't think that's your limit yet little piggy. I'm going to keep you here till you squeal".

She kept adding pressure to both her arms now, bending my left arm completely out of place, and I started to worry it would go numb. My major worry however, was passing out to her one-armed rear naked choke. It didn't seem like tapping was going to help me avoid that, and I couldn't croak out any words of submission. I merely coughed and screamed as loud as my voice-box would allow, until even my shrieking was getting more and more cut off. I eventually started losing energy to scream too, and my vision began to dim.

Just before I passed out, Takemi let go of both holds, and let me crumple to the floor. She sat down where I was sitting before, grabbing out a notepad and scribbling on it.
"Hmm, it seems that's how long you can last in that. That rules out some of my stronger medication, but there's still a bunch of things I can let you use".
Takemi sees me slowly getting up, on my knees and my back to her. She looks down at me stoically, and places both of her bare legs on my shoulders. I'm already in the position for something I'd rather not experience.
"Now my little guinea pig, you didn't fare so well against my arms, but..." she cuts herself off and closes the gap with her legs, completely compressing my head from both sides between her thighs, as she squishes down with such pressure and force that I'm immediately wailing out.

"ACKKK PLEASE OH GOD, PLEASE MISS TAKEMI IT HURTS SO MUCH!"
"Sorry little piggie, but this is all included in the contract. It's for your safety and benefit that I'm making sure you've got the pain endurance to handle what's to come. In fact, one of my stronger medicine's side effects is a real thumping headache. And soo..." Takemi starts tensing up her legs, squeezing her legs even more, and I cry out in agony as I feel like my head's about to pop.
"What better way to simulate that feeling for you right now?" she says, looking down at my pain stricken face, and lets out a small giggle as she makes eye contact with me.
While her rear naked choke was locked in with the intent to choke, her headscissors is not at all around my neck, and is only used to crush. Both excruciating, but only one of them is used to inflict pure aching misery.

"AUGHHH, PLEASE, PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I yell out, pathetically pleading for Takemi to stop. Her stoic face reveals a slight frown, and she starts tensing up her legs further and increasing the pressure.
"I'm disappointed in you my little guinea pig. You are giving up far too easily." I'm surprised I can still even make out what she's saying, as my screams are almost drowning out her words.
"I think you can just take just a bit more" and as she finished her sentence, she crossed her feet together, and really started showing off her leg strength. Her thighs expanded to a size I could never have imagined from a woman her size, as my head started feeling her real crushing power.

I was initially worried if she was truly intent on popping my head like a melon, but it seemed I was going to pass out from the pain before I ever find out.
In my last act of begging like a wimp, I started to cry out:
"PLEASE, PLEASE THIS HURTS TOO MUCH, I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! THIS IS MY LIMIT, I SWEAR!"
She looks down at me to confirm, and starts to see my eyes water from the sheer pain and humiliation. She finally eases up from the headscissors and uncrosses her legs, and removed her thighs off my head, placing it near my shoulders.
"Well, that right there is about how much pain you'd be going through in our 7th appointment we have together. Since you're a bit too much of a wimp, I suppose I'd have to ease you into it."
Jesus Christ, I'm having over 7 doctor's appointments with this woman? I need to go back and read this contract, and see if there's any kind of legal way to back out of this contract.
Before I start getting up, Takemi lightly tugs on my hair, pointing my face towards her left thigh, and then to her right thigh. I can see that both of them are very red, with a visible mark.
"Can you see the ear mark you left on my legs? It goes away but it's kind of funny to see. I guess I did squeeze too hard didn't I?" I weakly nodded, feeling a ringing headache that's rendering me an incapable mess, who cannot even summon the energy to converse with someone right now.

"Anyway, I'm nearly done here" says Takemi, and my brain's not really registering yet the use of the word 'nearly'.
"I just need to run one more test" and as she's continuing her sentence, she wraps her legs around me, this time with one leg around my neck, and brings other leg around her left leg, specifically her foot, and brings a hand and holds onto her right leg. She's caught me in an inescapable figure 4 headscissors, but before I could even respond, she let out her true intentions audibly:
"Let's see how long it takes before I knock you out" and with that, she clamped down the pressure and pulled on her right leg, completely constricting my airway, scissoring the breath out of me.
"Guckkagh" I start to croak out utter nonsense, my words completely failing me as she's slowly crushing my voice-box. My swift and desperate taps on her legs were not even glanced at, as she stared down hard with her brown eyes, not breaking eye contact with me as I stared up pathetically at her, trying to communicate somehow with her. She simply kept her cold stare as she watched my eyes water, my face slowly turning into a darker shade of purple, and soon enough, she watched attentively as my eyes start to fade.

Just before I was to lose consciousness however, I saw a glimpse of something I haven't seen from her before, or from any woman. I watched in horror as I saw her smile slightly widen, her stoic face slowly changing into that of an utterly sadistic one. Her eyes looking down at me as I was slowly going limp was no longer emotionless, she was now glaring at me with a look of pure, unadulterated evil.
My vision went black, my hearing faded, and I was soon passed out.

Last edited by tigerk33; 12-Nov-18 at 19:57.
Old 12-Aug-19, 22:20
Points: 2,433, Level: 20 Points: 2,433, Level: 20 Points: 2,433, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Default Re: Takemi's experiments

I definitely want to see or at least read more of this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FuutLustr For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-19, 22:39
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Takemi's experiments

I didn't think I wanted to continue this, but once I start writing again I might try and think of a way to add on more to this story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
chocking, death, figure 4 head scissors, headscissor knockout, rear naked choke