Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-14, 19:01
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default My Sisters Slave

This happened a few years ago during the summer. My parents were out of town and only my sister and I were home. She was out by the pool in her bikini despite it being the beginning of September (she was weird like that), and I was bored, so I decided to go out and bug her. I walked outside and found her lying on a lounge chair. "You know Alice, you really should be wearing some clothes, it's way to cold for a bikini" I explained. "Psh, your just jealous, because I have more muscle than you, and it reminds you that I'm stronger than you are" she retorted."Yea right, I'm way stronger than you" I said in response. "Oh really, look at this" Alice responded, and she flexed her muscles. Although Alice was a strong girl, she wasn't nearly as strong as I was. "That's nothing" I exclaimed. "Really Alex? You know I'm stronger than you, you've felt my wrath before" Alice said giggling.

Alice was two years older than me, and had made my early life a living hell. She had always been taller than me, and used to torture me as a kid. She would sit on my upper chest, and pin my hands to my sides and then rub her feet all over my face. She also had a habit of kissing me, not romantically, just because she knew that I absolutely hated it. But this was different I was older now, and taller than her, and had been playing football, and rugby for the last few years, there was no she was stronger than me now. "That was a long time ago, I'm stronger than you now and I can prove it" I said loudly, I was getting frusturated. "Fine, let's wrestle! Not out here though, we're too close to the pool, lets go inside" Alice explained.

I was excited, I was finally gonna have the chance to show Alice how much stronger I was then her, to get her back for all those years of tortue, to-... my thought was interrupted as Alice tackled me from behind. She had got me completely off guard, and she was quickly able to straddle me and trap my arms under her legs. "Haha, told you I was stronger than you, what is it like being beaten up by a girl" Alice mocked. "No fair! You tackled me from behind!" I shouted. "Haha doesn't matter, I won. Unless of course you can shake me off" Alice said with a smile. I bucked, and shook with all my might, but it was no use, she had complete control. "Hahaha! Just like I suspected, your completely under my control. Man it's been years since I've had you at my mercy, I've really missed, and I think I know something that you've been missing to" Alice giggled, and then she lowered her head and gently kissed me on the nose.

You may be wondering why I hated her kissing me so much, and it goes back to when I was in grade 1. There was a girl in my class, who told everyone that me and her were in love and that we were getting married. At recess her and her friends would chase me around and if they caught me, her friends would me down, and she would kiss me. I hated this so much! One night I told my mom at the dinner table, but she just laughed and said "It's good to see a woman taking charge in the relationship for once". My mom hadn't trusted men since my dad left. After mom said that, Alice said that it just bugged me, because I wasn't use to it, but that she would help me. With that she grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek several times which my mom thought was hilarious. After that my sister would kiss me at every opportunity, sometimes she'd hold me down and do it, sometimes she'd sneak up on me, sometimes she'd hold me down and let her friends kiss me (that wasn't so bad, some of them were pretty attractive), and it just got to a point where it drove me nuts. Now that I've explained that, I'll get back to the story.

So Alice was on top of me, my arms were pinned under her knees, and she was laughing at my predicament. "Maybe, I should make you smell my feet just like old times" Alice giggled. "If you do that I'm gonna kick your ass" I was in no mood for this. "Haha, kick my ass ? In this position it seems more likely that your gonna kiss my ass! Haha that gives me an idea." With that Alice repositioned so that her ass was just inches from my face. "Eww Alice, get off of me!" I said in disgust. "Not until you kiss it! Kiss it now! Or you will be sorry!" she said sternly. "No, Alice this is taking it to fa-" before I could finish Alice dropped down, and my entire face was covered by her butt. "Mrpghg" I struggled for air. "Haha, I told you to kiss it, and you didn't! But you will!" Alice had a frightening tone in her voice. As I looked up all I could see was the pink bikini bottom Alice was wearing, the engulfing enormitity that was her bottom, and after a while, my oxygen was being cut off, and it became hard to see anything. I began to fear for my life, would my own sister really kill me?And would she use her ass to do it?

Just when I felt like I was about to pass out she lifted her butt of my face, but only by a few inches. "Are you ready to co-operate now, little brother?" She said in a babyish way that had always pissed me off. "Fine, just no more of...whatever that was" as pathetic as it may sound I was scared, and I was willing do anything to avoid that. "It's called face-sitting, little brother, and whenever you disobey that will be your punishment, now pucker up and kiss my butt" she giggled. I gave in and kissed her ass. If I had been powerless before, I somehow felt even less in control now. "Hmm...no, that wasn't good enough, maybe it's because my bottoms are in the way" she said giggling, "Alex I've decided that since you defied me, you will now kiss my bare butt!" as she said this she lowered her bottoms, exposing her butt cheeks. I hesitated, I had kissed her ass before, but this was taking it to far. "Alex" Alice said impatiently "Think about it, you can kiss my butt or I can sit on your face with my bare bottom until you agree to kiss my butt, save yourself the trouble sweetie, just kiss it". I lifted my head slightly and kissed it, it was horrible, degrading, and I felt like I had lost all my manly pride.

"Did I say you could stop? Your gonna kiss each of my butt cheeks ten times, and if you refuse I'll smother you and then your gonna have to kiss my ass 100 times, and lick it!" Alice instructed. This was too much, I gave in I began kissing her ass, and she started giggling. "Hehe that tickles, now hold still while I take a picture" "WHA-" but she dropped her ass on me again, and began taking pictures of me. She took pictures of her rubbing her bare ass on my face, she took pictures of me kissing her ass, and she took pictures of me with my head burrowed into her ass. It was the most horrible experience of my life. "Oh man, my friends are gonna love this, maybe I'll put it on Facebook!" Alice laughed menacingly. "No, please Alice, I'll do anything" I begged, I would never be able to show my face at school again. "Your right, you will do anything, and everything I ask of you, because from now on your my slave!" Alice proclaimed.

I lay on the ground confused. What did she mean slave? I had to get control of this situation fast or it could turn ugly very fast. I walked into the house and into the living room, to see my sister sitting on the couch, watching some dumb reality show. "Look Alice, you can forget about me being your slave okay, because it isn't gonna happen" I said firmly. "Oh? Really? Okay, that's fine." she said calmly, "Do you think I should make an album for the pictures of you kissing my ass, or should I post them individually?" she finished with a smile. "Umm..." I was nervous, how could I diffuse the situation? "Psh.. you wouldn't post that, you don't have the guts" I said, hoping it was true. "Really? Hmm okay, I just sent them all to my friend Trish, she's gonna upload them right now unless you do what I say" Alice explained. "Wait! Stop, whatever, I'll do it." I said, I couldn't take the chance that they'd be posted online, and besides what was the worst she could do. "You'll do what?" She asked sweetly. "I'll be your slave" I conceded. "Perfect" Alice chimed, "Now get on your knees slave!" she commanded with a laugh.

Reluctantly I lowered to my knees. "Now kiss my feet" Alice instructed. "What?" I questioned, she was kidding, she didn't think I'd actually do that...although she had made me kiss her ass...I did what I had too, I lowered my face down to her bare feet and kissed the top of her left foot softly. "Hehe, awwwh my little baby brother has finally learned his place, at my feet!" Alice said happily, "Keep kissing slave". I did as commanded, kissing every inch of the tops of her feet. When she was satisfied with that she had shown me the tops of her feet and told me to lick them clean, which I had done reluctantly . After doing this I felt gross, and asked if that was all that she required at this time.

"No, not even close slave boy! You better get used to working for me, go and make me a snack, and make it snappy!" Alice commanded. I did as I was told and made Alice a ham and cheese sandwich. "Ham and Cheese? I don't want ham and cheese" Alice said in disgust, and she threw the sandwich on the ground. "Go make me peanut butter and jelly, before I decide to beat you up" Alice instructed. So I went back, and made Alice the PB&J, and presented it to her. "Aww, my little brother is so sweet, not only has he made me a snack, now he's going to feed me" Alice said in a mocking tone, as if I had volunteered, however the look in her eyes showed that it was a command. So I held the sandwich and my sister ate it, a few crumbs fell to her feet and she made me lick those off, but finally it was done.

"Can I please go now" I begged. "No Alex, you were nice enough to feed me, now let me feed you, lay on your back" she said with a devious smile. I did as she said, and she stepped on the ham and cheese sandwich with both feet, and then began rubbing them over my face. "You better be hungry, because your eating this whole sandwich, and I better not see a spot on my pretty little feet when your done" Alice instructed. This was an ineffective way of eating and it took almost half an hour before we were finished, by then I realized I would never want to taste ham again, and I could say the same for my sister's feet.

"I've been so nice to you" my sister lied, "I think you should make it up to me, by doing my laundry, cleaning my room, and doing my homework, isn't that a good idea slave". "Yes, Alice," I got up and began to leave the room. "Wait! You shall never call me Alice again, from now on I am your queen, and you are a lowly peasant, and whenever you leave or enter a room, you shall beg your queen for the honour of worshipping her feet." my sister, or should I say queen, decreed. "My queen, may I please have the honour of kissing your feet" I asked. "That sounded like a question, as I recall you were to beg" my sister said angrily. "Please my queen, I beg you, kissing your feet would be the only thing to give my sad, sad life meaning" I was growing impatient of this charade, and figured it would be easiest to just play along. "Fine, you may". I kissed her "royal" feet, and sucked on her toes as she commanded, and set off to do the chores she had assigned me. What had I gotten myself into.

It had been without a doubt the worst day of my life. At the start of the day my biggest worry was on what I would eat for lunch with my parents out of town. Now I was a slave, to my own sister! She had made me kiss her feet, and her ass, and I was at her beck and call. As I laid on my bed, I wonder how this day could get any worse, and then I heard the voices. Not one voice but three. Oh no my sister had invited friends over. Well maybe she would forget about me and just have fun with her friends, hell maybe they were going out some place. "Slave, get down here now! Or I'll come up there and drag you down" Alice yelled.

Crap, I guess not. I ran downstairs quickly and saw that my sister had invited over our next door neighbours, this was the worst thing she could've down. The family in the house next door had two daughters: Ellie was 19, the same age as my sister, and she was a very good looking girl, she had brown curly hair, and a smile that could make even the saddest man smile, and then there was her sister. Amanda was 12, and everything that Ellie was not, she was skinny and frail, where her sister was athletic and toned, she wore glasses and braces, while her sister had perfect eyes, and a gorgeous smile. For as long as I can remember I'd had a crush on Ellie, and for as long as I can remember Amanda had a crush on me.

"Aren't you forgetting something slave?" Alice said gesturing to her feet. I had forgotten that Alice had instructed me to kiss her feet every time I entered or exited a room she was in. "Sorry my queen" I said grimly(she had instructed me to call her my queen at all times). As I kissed Alice's feet, I saw Ellie smile shyly, and Amanda began giggling uncontrollably, such a hideous laugh. "Don't forget our guests slave, get their shoes and kiss their pretty little feet, like a good little slave" Alice instructed. I walked over to Ellie and helped her out of her shoes, then I gently kissed her feet. It may seem silly, but I had liked Ellie for a long time, and this was the closest I'd ever been to her, oddly enough I didn't mind kissing her feet, and when I did she let out a shy, quiet, laugh.

"OH, OH ME NEXT" Amanda shouted. I had forgotten Amanda, truth be told I had forgotten everything, for that brief second my whole world was Ellie, and now that world was crashing down thanks to her bratty little sister. "You heard her slave, you should do as she says, she could probably beat you up too. After all I didn't have any trouble" Alice jested. "Ha! I could beat you up too! Slave! But if you kiss my feet nice enough I may spare you the wrath of the Amandanator!" Amanda said while flexing her biceps.

I undid her laces, and kissed her socked foot quickly. "No, I said nice! Kiss it nice! And barefoot! Do as I say slave" Amanda screamed. "Hahaha she's a natural" Alice laughed. So I pulled Amanda's sock off and kissed her foot, nicer this time. "Good, I guess I won't have to throw you around yet, but you better do exactly as I say or I will! Now suck on my toe slave!" Amanda instructed. I couldn't stand it, Alice torturing me was one thing, but this little girl was driving me crazy, and there was no way I was gonna suck on her dirty little toes, not in front of Ellie.

I stood up and said "No!". Amanda looked shocked and backed away. "What was that slave?" Alice said, "Did you just disobey Princess Amanda? Oh your gonna pay, oh your gonna pay.". With that she grabbed my arms tightly and pulled them behind my back, "Hit 'em Amanda, show this worm just how superior you are" Alice instructed. Amanda had looked scared and timid when I had refused her, but now that I was in a compromising position, she looked confident and sadistic. "Oh your gonna pay for disrespecting me worm!" Amanda said fiercely, and she slapped me hard across the face. "You do as I say!" she commanded, and puncutated her point with a slap. " Do *slap* you *slap* understand *slap* worm *slap*". "I guess not" Amanda said, "I guess I'll have to teach you." And with that she kissed her hand, pulled it back and slapped me harder than she had before. The slap made me lose my balance, and Alice took this oppurtunity to drag me to the ground.

She quickly stradled my stomach and secured my arms under her knees. "I think he's starting to get it, but I think you need to drive to point home Amanda. Why don't you kiss him a bit, he always hated that". As I mentioned previously Alice had a habit of kissing me to show dominance, and it had always drove me crazy, having this ugly little twelve year old do it didn't sound much better. From the look in Amanda's eyes, it seemed like my sister had just given her the key to a candystore. "Hmm, sounds like a plan Alice, although I bet he's gonna love this! Pucker up slave, your princess is about to make you the luckiest man alive" Amanda said, with a gleam in her eye. With that she lowered her head and kissed me fully on the lips. The kiss was wet, and sloppy, and it was clear that she hadn't done this before, eventually she broke off the kiss and began to kiss the rest of my face rapidly. Then when she was satisfied and sure that she had kissed every square inch of my face, she kissed me on the lips again, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth. This whole thing was absolute torture, I felt like I was being slobbered on by a diseased dog, a diseased dog who didn't know how to slobber properly, and probably wasn't brushing her teeth regularly.

However the worst part of this was knowing that Ellie was their watching the entire thing, she would think I was a loser. "Hahahaha" Alice laughed, "Nice work Amanda!" "Hehe, yea I bet he loooved that!" Amanda sang. "Your probably right, but we shouldn't be rewarding our slave with kisses from a beautiful princess such as yourself, were supposed to be punishing him! I know, sit on his face Amanda!" Alice instructed. "Haha okay" Amanda said, giving me one final kiss on the forehead. Oh god, not this again, Alice had sat on my face earlier, and it had almost killed me. I tried to get away but Alice had me trapped underneath her.

Amanda was shaking her but inches from my face, either in an attempt to be sexy, or to mock me, or a combination of both. Finally she sat, and my world turned to black. All I could see was Amanda's black yoga pants, and the pressure of her ass on my face was unbelievable. I felt myself growing weaker, and weaker from the lack of oxygen, and eventually Alice got off of me and allowed Amanda's bottom do the work. Even Amanda alone was too much to fight off without oxygen, was this how I died, under the bottom of a whiny brat? "Amanda get off or he's gonna pass out." Alice instructed. I hated my sister more than I could believe, but at that moment I wanted to jump up and hug her, but I couldn't move, I just laid on the ground inhaling. "Wonderful job Amanda, you beat him up, even easier then I did!" Alice cheered.

"Haha your right, I did! Now do as I say slave boy, or your gonna be right back under my cute little but" Amanda teased, while stroking her backside, and patting it almost in approval. "Now Amanda, take what you asked for. You told him to suck your toes, now make him suck your toes" Alice instructed. "Right!" Amanda said with glee, then she sat on my upper chest, and placed her bare feet on my face. "Suck, slave" she sang, "Or do you want another kiss?" She puckered her lips. Reluctantly I began sucking on her toes, and I realized, that not only was I my sister's slave, but I was now Amanda's slave too.

As I sucked on Amanda's toes, I couldn't help remembering all the times she had bugged me before. When she moved in she would follow me around all the time, asking stupid questions, and making it clear that she had a crush on me. One day she walked over to my house, and I expected that she would bug me and ask me stupid questions, but instead you walked right up to me, and tried to kiss me. I pulled my head back at the last second, but from then on out whenever she had seen me, she had chased me around, hunting for a kiss. And now she was sitting on me, and I was sucking on her dirty smelly toes.

"Hehe, you enjoying yourself cutie" Amanda teased. "Haha, you tell him Amanda" my sister encouraged, "Hey, Ellie why don't take a turn with our little slave". "Umm..no thank you," Ellie said shyly, "We should go to that movie, I think it starts soon". Oh Ellie, she had saved me. "Oh right, yea we should go, but were gonna need to make sure slave boy here doesn't escape" Alice said. "Oh! I'll make sure he doesn't escape" Amanda volunteered. "Haha, I love your enthusiasm Amanda, but just to be safe I'll grab some rope" my sister explained before walking out of the room. When she returned she tied my hands together at my sides, my ankles together, and then did a once over with the rope, I wasn't going anywhere. "Now listen here Amanda, I'm leaving so it's up to you to make our little friend as miserable as possible; you could sit on his ugly face again, or make him worship you beautiful feet, or if your feeling generous you could give him some of your famous princess kisses!" My sister explained excitedly. "Don't worry Alice, I won't let you down, he's gonna be begging for you to come back when I'm done." Amanda said, and she gave me a smile.

So Alice and Ellie left to go watch a movie at the theatres, and I was left with a psychotic twelve year old. "Oh Alex, all those times I used to chase you around, and you would run away, well you can't run now, your mine! Don't every forget that! Now kiss my feet, and don't even think about stopping until I command it" Amanda sounded so much like Alice it was scary, except Alice wasn't ever in love with me, this was actually worse. I began kissing her feet, while she gave commands "Nicer, Longer, Use tongue, pretend that your kissing my beautiful lips" and I followed accordingly, even feigning enjoyment, which she seemed to like.

"That's better! If you do exactly as I say, this will be much easier on you. You know Alex, I've had a crush on you for four years, but I never thought I'd get to act on it, while now guess what? From now on your my boyfriend! I'm going to come to your high school everyday for lunch and your gonna introduce me to your friends, and were gonna kiss and you'll massage my feet, and everyone will know that we're in love! And then at the end of the day, you'll come to my school and kiss my friends feet, and do whatever they say, and then we'll go back to my house and you will be my butler boyfriend slave, and your gonna hug me, and kiss me, and hold my hand, and tell me I'm beautiful! Because if you don't i'll beat you up and sit on your face again, and i'll make sure everyone finds out!" the little girl said with a devilish smile, and then she kissed me on the cheek,

"Tell me you love me baby". "No" I said sternly, when I said no before she had gotten scared, and this time Alice wasn't there to hold me down. "Tell me you love me or I'll sit on your face!" she screamed. I couldn't decide, do I risk it, she won't actually do it, and besides if I tell her that I love her, then I'm stuck.

"Too late! Time for you to get real cozy under my warm, soft little tushy" Amanda teased, and sat her ass down on my face. I tried my best to struggle, but Alice had been in Girl Scouts and she had a knack for tying rope. I struggled and shook, but it was no use, Amanda was able to stay on top of me, she started bouncing up and down, and then when she tired of that she began to rub her bottom seductively(or at least that's what she was going for), on my prone face. "Haha kiss my butt! Kiss my butt!" Amanda began to chant.

It was too late for me to be defiant, all the fight had left with the oxygen, I kissed the young girls bottom over and over again, I didn't care, I needed to get out from underneath her, I needed air. "Hahahahahahahaha, you kissed my butt, you kissed my butt, hahaha, I'm 12 and I made a 17 year old boy kiss my butt! Go me! Kiss it again, boytoy!" Amanda sang and cheered, as I once again kissed her butt. "Well sweetie, you sure proved your devotion for me when you volunterally kissed my butt, although I don't blame you it is the most beautiful sexy thing in the world, I still need to hear you say it, say that you love me! Unless you secretely like kissing this gorgeous butt of mine" She said with a devious smile. "Amanda...I love you" I surrendered.

"Tell me why you love me, and make it good" she started with a request and finished with a command. "Umm, your beautiful, and smart, and funny, and the greatest person I've ever known, I worship you! Your feet are adorable, and I'd kiss and lick them all day if you let me, and your ass is so damn sexy I just wanna kiss it" I tried my best to avoid more punishment. "Hahaha good! I'm glad your starting to learn how things are gonna be working around here, now kiss me! Right here on the lips!" Amanda instructed. This was infinitely worse that everything I had to say, but she was right I was beginning to understand the way things worked, if I said no, she'd sit on my face, or torture me in some other way until I agreed to kiss her.

This way just saved pain. Reluctantly I puckered up and kissed her on the lips, which reduced her to fits of school girl giggling. "I have a boyfriend in High school! And he does whatever I say! I am his princess, and he is my lowly slave! He is lucky to even speak to me! Everytime I kiss him *she gave me a wet kiss on the lips* I bless him, with a gift he will never deserve". This day had gone from bad to worse to horrible to the worst day ever to somehow worse than that. As if it couldn't get any worse, my sister returned home at that very moment. As she came bursting through the doors she saw Amanda straddling my chest, showering me with kisses.

"Hehe, what did I miss" Alice asked. "Alex isn't just my slave, now he's my boyfriend too!" Amanda said excitedly. "Haha good for you baby bro, you finally got a girlfriend! And look at her *Amanda began posing* she's way out of your league!" Alice joked. Amanda once again fell upon me and kissed me relentlessly as I laid there under my master, and apparently my new girlfriend, wondering how this could possibly get worse.

I was stuck, my sister had tortured me and made me her slave, and my neighbour had tortured me and made her boyfriend! I couldn't decide which I was less excited about. It had been a rough weekend, but I had a feeling that what to come would be worse. After forcing me to be her boyfriend, Amanda had taken some very compromising photos of me. In some she was kissing me, in others I was worshipping her feet, but the worst were the ones with her sitting on my face. She and my sister Alice had threatened to put them on the internet if I didn't do everything that they said. Amanda's first order was to walk her home from school on monday. A task that wouldn't have been so daunting had it been anyone but her, but it wasn't anyone else. It was Amanda and she was nuts!

So I went to Amanda's school at 3:40, 20 minutes after my school was out (thank god she hadn't insisted on meeting there), to find the school completely empty. I had expected to find Amanda waiting in the parking lot, with some stupid smug grin on, but she was nowhere to be seen. The school was locked, so I knew the only place she could be was the playground. When I walked around the school to the playground, I knew I was in for a rough time. I saw Amanda, and two other girls at the other end of the yard in the sandpit, why the sandpit?
As I approached Amanda blew me a kiss, and her two friends laughed. "Okay Amanda let's go" I said, I wasn't interested in whatever they had planned. "Umm...that is not how you say hello to your girlfriend." Amanda said sternly. She walked over to me, grabbed my head and pulled me in for a big kiss on the lips, which her friends thought was hilarious. "That's better! Now Alex these are my friends Hilary, and Alana, and you will give them the proper greeting they deserve" Amanda commanded. "And whats that?" I asked, hoping it wasn't the same as the way I was forced to greet Amanda. The girls giggled and Alana pointed at her check "Put one right here cutie" she said. Reluctantly I walked over and kissed her on the cheek, and then did the same for Hilary. Both Hilary and Alana were around the same age as Amanda, and they looked surprising alike, except Hilary had black hair and Alana had red. All three were scrawny and nerdy, and the fact that I was under their control made me sick.

"So before we go home honey, I wanted to show Alana and Hilary just how well trained you were" Amanda said, clearly proud that she had a boyfriend, especially one who was 5 years older than her. She took off her sandals, and stepped into the sandbox, and then she started moving around covering her feet in sand, where was she going with this? Finally she got out, but when she looked down at her feet she seemed almost surprised. "Oh no! My feet are all sandy, I guess Alex will have to lick them clean" Amanda exclaimed to the amusement of her friends. Now clearly I didn't want to do this, but I also didn't want those pictures going out, I couldn't decide which would be worse, but before I had a chance to respond, Alana and Hilary grabbed my arms and forced me to the ground.

They forced me onto my stomach and Alana sat on my lower back, while Hilary sat on my upper torso, her knees on top of my arms, keeping me completely immobile. Hilary grabbed my vunerible face and shoved it into Amanda's sandy feet. "Start licking, slave! We don't have all day!" Hilary commanded. "Come on baby, you know you love my cute little feet and you wouldn't want them to get hurt by all this sand" Amanda teased and rubbed her sandy feet over my face. I was stuck, with no choice but to lick the sand off of Amanda's feet. After I was done with Amanda's feet, her and Alana switched places and I was forced to kiss and lick Alana's feet, luckily she didn't use sand. Hilary did not make me kiss her feet, she was satisfied with the fact that she was able to pin down a boy so much older than her, although she did make me say that she was stronger than me, and that girls were stronger than boys. Finally the torture was over, I kissed Amanda's friends on the cheek, and in Alana's case once more on the foot (at her request, I don't do this stuff optionally), and finally it appeared like I was going home. All the way home Amanda talked of how helpless I was, and how she loved having me as her "boytoy" as she liked to call it.

When we finally got to her house she ordered me to kiss her goodbye, and I gave her a quick peck which she was unsatisfied with. "No honey, I'm afraid that isn't good enough" Amanda scolded. Than she tackled me onto the grass and started kissing me like crazy (obviously she had forgotten that I had spent the last hour licking her and her friends feet) when she was finally satisfied, she kissed me once more on the forehead, and stood up. "Oh honeybear, I'm so happy that we are together, I love you! Sleep well my sweet" She said, almost singing, and she blew me a kiss and walked into her house. I walked back to my house, and went inside, at least the nightmare was over, or so I thought. "Slave! Your late! My feet haven't been kissed in hours!" Alice screamed. Damn it, I hadn't forgotten all about Alice.

"Coming...my queen" I added knowing she would punish me worse if I didn't. I walked into the room, got down on my hands and knees, and crawled over to my sister. "Hmm...kiss" Alice commanded, raising her bare feet. I didn't question Alice, while Amanda could threaten me with spreading those pictures, Alice could threaten me by beating me up and taking new ones. As I kissed her feet, I realized that my life had become a cycle of submission. I woke up and Alice tortured me, then I went to school and had to do school work (which was becoming the best part of my day, which was bad, because I hated school), then Amanda would torture me and kiss me, and then I would come home and Alice would torture me. Then I'd go to bed, wake up, and do it again.

"Alice, I mean my queen, how long do I have to be your slave, and Amanda's boyfriend" I asked as polite as I could. "Oh, sweet little brother, forever." Alice said sweetly, "Why, are you getting tired of it, looking for a change?" "Well yea, I guess" I said, worrying that I was wondering into a trap. "Oh okay" Alice said calmly, and pulled her feet back, I was surprised, what did this mean? Suddenly I knew, she tackled me and pinned my arms underneath her. "So your tired of licking my feet eh? Fine today you will lick my ass" And with Alice turned around pulled down her tights, and sat her bare ass down on my face. "No! No! No-mppph!" I screamed, but my screams were muffled under my sister's ass. "You might as well start licking, because I'm not getting off you until I'm satisfied with the job you've done, and if you pass out, then I'll wait till you wake up and then sit on you again!" Alice reminded me why she was soo terrifying. Seeing little choice I began to lick her ass, it was worse than feet, a million times worse than feet. I struggled but eventually she got off and I gasped for air. "Haha, you little worm, your mine forever don't you ever forget that! But that little bitchy girlfriend of yours is getting on my nerves, from now on your my slave, and you don't serve anyone else but me! So if I hear that your serving that little girl across the street, then I'll do something to you so horrible, you will never forget it!" Alice cackled. I was scared, more scared than I'd been in my life.

(Had to split it up, because the post was too long)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-14, 19:02
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: My Sisters Slave

(this is the rest of it)

I didn't even know what to think. On one hand Alice had said I didn't have to serve Amanda anymore, but on the other hand Alice was probably gonna torture me way worse now. And if that wasn't bad enough I still had to tell Amanda that I couldn't be her slave anymore, which was not something I looked forward to doing. I decided my best bet was to just ignore her, and for a couple of days that worked out fine. But then one day when I was walking back from school I saw Hilary and Alana waiting in my frontyard. Hilary and Alana were Amanda's friends, Alana was bratty and annoying just like Amanda, but Hilary was built like a truck, she had pinned me down before and I was worried she intended to do it again. "Well look who it is Hilary!" Alana giggled. "What are you two freaks doing on my lawn" I responded, I didn't have time for them. "You've been avoiding Amanda, we're here to take you to her" Hilary said. "And if I refuse?" I asked. "Teehee we never asked" Alana giggled again, and then she dove at my feet.

I went to my knees in an attempt to defend myself but Alana had her arms wrapped around my legs and I was trying to rip her off, when Hilary came bowling into me and knocked me over. Alana was on me instantly, slapping me, pulling my hair, grabbing at me, trying to kiss me. I squirmed and almost got enough leverage to flip her, but Hilary grabbed both my arms and pulled them behind my back, so I was helpless to Alana's assault. She slapped me hard across the face, and then broke into fits of laughter. "HAHAHAHA! Awww did I hurt you little boy?" She asked in a babyish voice, "Come here let Alana kiss it better". Alana began to kiss me, and when she was done she repeated the cycle, a slap, a kiss, a slap, a kiss, all the while Hilary held me down. "You think he's had enough Alana?" Hilary asked. "Depends, are you gonna come quietly cutie?" Alana asked sweetly. "No!" I screamed at her, I wasn't gonna give in to this little brat. "Tehehe, I was hoping you would say that!" Alana said, laughing, "Hilary watch this, I bet our little slave has never seen been tortured by someone soo flexible."

With that Alana turned around and wrapped her legs around my neck, then as she began to squeeze she elevated her legs, so my face was shoved into her buttcrack. Not only was she choking me with her legs, but smothering me with her ass as well. "You liking the view?" Alana laughed as she asked. It killed me to do it, but I had no way of getting oxygen, and before long I was begging her to let me out. "Say please and I just may let you live" Alana commanded. "Please!! Please!!" I shouted. "Say pwetty pwease! Say pwetty pwease wid a chewwy on twop" Alana said in an a way more annoying than I thought possible. "Pretty please with a cherry on top" I screamed, I chose life over pride. "Kiss my butt! Kiss my butt and tell me you love it!" Alana continued her commands. I did as I was told and then said "I love your butt, I love kissing your butt Alana". "Haha good, now tell me you love me and agree to come quietly and I'll let you out" Alana gave me her final command. "I love you Alana, and I'll come quietly" I conceded. Hilary got off me and Alana followed, I got to my knees and when Alana pointed at her sandled feet, I knew better than to question it. After worshipping Alana's feet until she was happy, Hilary and Alana dragged me into Amanda's home.

I was not looking forward to this. As they dragged me into the living room, I saw Amanda sitting on the couch barefoot, she looked surprisingly calm. She didn't even aknowledge me when I entered the room, but Hilary and Alana did drag me over to her and made me kiss her feet, without her saying a word, or lifting a finger. For the first time my mind switched from what was happening in front of me, and I remembered what Alice had said, she definitely wouldn't be happy about this. As I laid at her feet, gently kissing her toes, Amanda finally stood up and looked down at me. "So you decided to come crawling back to me, after ignoring me for three days, psh some boyfriend you are" Amanda said, clearly angry. "Well me and my girls here are gonna have to punish you to remind you that you belong to me! And you do as I say when I say it! Roll around the floor like a dog! *I did as she said* Now lay down!!" Amanda commanded. As I lay there with Amanda looking down at me, for the first time I became concious of the fact that Hilary and Alana had seemed to have left, but then I saw that they were coming back, with a large bag. "Whh---Whu--What's in the bag" I asked nervously. "Oh you'll see dog! But first you'll be a good puppy and lick your masters feet! I want them clean enough to eat off of, and you better do it, because you just might be eating off of them later!". This was not the Amanda I was used to, the Amanda I was used to would make me lick her feet, and would kiss me, but would always do it while laughing and making fun of me, I wasn't used to this general commander act from her, it seemed more like Alice's style, nonetheless I licked her feet.

"Hilary lets take our little bitch dog here to her kennel!" Amanda commanded. I noticed for the first time that Hilary seemed almost scared of Amanda, as she instantly grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and led me into "my kennel". As it turns out "my kennel" was Amanda's room. "Where do you want him Amanda?" Hilary asked. "Throw him on the bed and bind his legs, I don't want him getting away, but not his arms it's no fun when they don't fight back" Amanda said with a smile. Hilary threw me onto the bed and grabbed some rope out of that big black bag, and tied my feet to Amanda's bedposts. After I was tied up Alana crawled on top of me and began kissing me gently, "What should we do with him boss? If you want you could go plan it out and I could look after him for a while" she said devilishly, kissing me fully after finishing her sentence. "No, I know what I'm gonna do with him, but perhaps later you'll have a chance to kiss him, I know I won't be kissing him ever again! After how he treated me!" Amanda screamed and punched me in the stomach. "Then what should we do Amanda?" Alana asked. "Hilary get out the makeup" Amanda said, and I could see that Alana's face ligtened up, Hilary's may have even.

"Ohh your gonna sooo pretty Alex, or should I say Alexa!" Alana giggled. Alana got off of me, and Amanda stradled me eyeliner in hand. "Now Alex, if you move i'll pour the eyeliner into your eyes and you'll go blind, so you probably don't wanna move, althought I don't really care" Amanda instructed, as she went to work outlining my eyes. After eyeliner came mascara and eyeshadow. The foundation and blush, and then lipstick. Alana had begged Amanda to let her apply the lipstick, and Amanda had allowed her. While Alana applied the lipstick, Hilary and Amanda held my face still, while Alana told me how "kissable" my lips were going to be. When she finished she proved her point, by leaning in and kissing me fully on the lips, which she called "the finishing touch". After they were satisfied with my makeup, Hilary untied me and I spent a full hour licking the feet of the three girls. Finally after that what was over I had assumed I would be allowed to leave, but I was then told that for Alana's creativity in dispatching me early she'd been given a reward, "Seven-ty minutes in Heaven". I was locked in the closet with Alana, and Amanda said if Alana wasn't compeletly satisfied, if I hadn't let her do anything she wanted that she would get another 70 minutes. Would I ever get out of this hell?

"So your mine now" Alana said with a smile, "I got so jealous when Amanda used to kiss you, because I think your absolutely adorable" she walked closer to me, and I began to realize just how small this closet really was. Not only was the closet small, but it was also dark, and I could barely see Alana. Alana had dark hair, and dark brown eyes. She had a pretty face, and would probably grow up to be very attractive, but at her current age of 12, she wasn't very desirable. When Amanda had told me about this part of the punishment, I had thought it wouldn't be that bad, Alana had kissed me when she took me hostage, and had kissed me since, but now I was realizing the real problem here. The problem wasn't that she was kissing me, the problem was that I would have to accept them or be stuck in here for longer. She stepped closer once again, and I was backed into a corner. "Out of space sweetie?" Alana said devilishly, and she moved right into me. She had caught me by surprise in the dark and I had fallen over, still slumped against the corner of the closet. She moved her face within an inch of mine, and I could feel her breath on my face. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna rush this, I have all the time in the world." Alana said, and then she kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue into my mouth. As she laid on top of me, forcing this heavy kiss on me, I realized exactly what was happening to me. A scrawny 12 year old girl, who probably weighed about 60 pounds was forcing herself on me, an 18 year old who weighed almost three times that and I was letting her. I started to get up, to get her off of me, but then I remembered what happens if she's not happy, and suddenly I was fighting myself, pride vs survival. Survival was winning, and whenever I mustered the courage to try to escape it was never much of an effort, and Alana easily, almost non-chalantly pressed me back down and continued her kiss. After a while though it became clear that she knew what I was doing. "Let me make this easy for you Alex, you hold me, you kiss me, you do everything I say, or you'll be in here for a long, long time, and after a while I may stop asking for kisses, I may ask for something more "advanced"" Alana warned. I considered my options, but quickly realized I was at her mercy. "Fine, I'm yours for the next 67 minutes" I told her. "Good, now kiss me like I'm not forcing you to" Alana said. We made out for the next 60 minutes, and at some points, in spite of everything, I actually found myself enjoying it. And I didn't know what "advanced" was for a 12 year old, but I had no intention of finding out. When the 70 minutes were up, Amanda let us out of the closet, and Alana dragged me out by the hair. "Did he do as you asked?" Amanda asked. "Haha, he couldn't keep his hands off me" Alana laughed and kissed me deeply. "Good, then we're almost done his punishment." Amanda exclaimed. "Almost? Haven't I suffered enough" I asked desperately. "You?! You suffered enough?!?! You broke my heart and you think you've suffered?" Amanda screeched. "Amanda..it was three days" I said calmly. The look in Amanda's eyes told me that was the wrong thing to do. "HILARY! HOLD HIM DOWN!" Amanda screamed. Hilary tackled me from behind, and pinned my arms down. "You think you've suffered? You got kissed by a pretty girl? Is that suffering? No! This is suffering!" Amanda said, and to my horror she sat down directly on my face. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU BROKE MY HEART, AND NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE" Amanda was screaming. I was fading fast, the oxygen was leaving me, I heard Alana call out, but I never heard what she said, the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Ellie's face, had I gone to heaven?

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I had in fact not died. I was lying on my front lawn, my face was still covered in make-up and my body was sore from the abuse I had taken. I realized that either Hilary or Alana must have convinced Amanda to get off of me before she killed me, but I wasn't about to go back and thank them. I figured that if I was quite I could probably sneak into my house and up into my room, if Alice never saw me she wouldn't know what had happened with Amanda.

So I walked into the house careful not to make any noise, and walked up the stairs. I started walking towards the bathroom, but then I saw, to my horror that Alice and Ellie were in the living room. This was bad not only would Alice probably torture me to death, but Ellie would see me wearing make-up! I didn't know what would be worse. But that wouldn't be a problem if I could just get past the living room without being seen, it wouldn't be that hard and I could.... I tripped over a cord and landed with a crash. Damn!

"Slave is that you? Get in here and give me a foot rub." Alice shouted. I walked in keeping my face down, hoping she wouldn't see, but that was a longshot. "Hey, wait what's on your face?" Alice said in shock. "Are you wearing make-up? Why would you be wearing make-up? Tell me now! And don't even think about lying to me!" Alice instructed. "Okay, Amanda and her friends ambushed me and did this to me" I conceded. "What! Oh Alex I'm sorry for what my sister did, god she can be such a snake!" Ellie said. "No Ellie! Don't feel bad for him, he disobeyed me. I told you that you were done with that little whore, and you went off to her, what are you in love?" Alice demanded. "No, I didn't have a cho-" I started to explain, but Alice cut me off. "You aren't in love with her, so you just disobeyed me for fun? Oh my god, you are gonna regret this" Alice exclaimed.

"Alice, please just let me explain-" I tried to reason with her, but she walked right over to me and kneed me in the balls hard!. I collapsed and she fell on top of me, feeding me with her fists. "This is what you get for disobeying me, you worm!" Alice shouted. "Alice, calm down!" Ellie shouted back. "Stay out of this Ellie! Or you'll be next!" Alice responded. I tried to cover myself but no matter what I did Alice's fists always seemed to find space to penetrate my guard and smash into me.

The pain was immensense and I could tell that I was bleeding heavily from my lip, my nose may have been broken. Alice did not stop she continued to plow into me, until suddenly she did stop. I looked up from my guard and noticed that Ellie and Alice were wrestling on the ground. Ellie had saved me!
Alice had gotten on top of her now though and was beating her the same way she had me. "This is what you get you whore! No one disobeys me! No one!" Alice screamed. Suddenly I was aware of all the damage Alice had caused me. All the times she had tortured me as a kid, all the times she had beaten me up, making me her slave, forcing me to become Amanda's slave, it was all there, and none of it mattered, all that mattered was protecting Ellie.

I mustered up the courage that I never knew I had, I stood up , grabbed Alice by the arm and flung her into the wall. She landed hard and was slow to get up. I had expected her to scream to attack me again, but instead she just looked at me, a look of confusion and despair. "Alice, you tortured me, beat me, and made my life a living hell for the last 18 years and I don't give a damn about any of it, but if you ever touch Ellie again, I swear I'll break your arm." I said, as if 18 years of bullying were gone, I had my redemption. Alice looked at me, and her despair turned into sorrow, she slowly sulked away.

Part of me wanted to go after her and make sure she was okay, even after all she did, but I knew had to make sure Ellie was okay before I did anything else. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'll be fine" Ellie responded. "I'm so sorry, it's my fault you got hurt" I said sadly. "No, it's my fault I should've tried to stop it earlier..thanks for saving me" she said with a smile. "I didn't save you, you saved me. Not just from Alice's beating, but from the hold that she had on me, now I'm free." I exclaimed. And I realized that it was true, I was free! The nightmare was finally over!

Hope you enjoyed!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-14, 09:53
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Very good, thankyou!
Old 04-Sep-14, 09:20
Points: 5,958, Level: 32 Points: 5,958, Level: 32 Points: 5,958, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Tough sisters and sisters in law can be sexy. Especially if they hold a Black Belt!
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2014-09-04-01h08m32s31.png (659.0 KB, 713 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msscott33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot worship, sister, teen girl, thong