Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-18, 09:40
Points: 1,274, Level: 14 Points: 1,274, Level: 14 Points: 1,274, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Bad experience with Keri Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontodd99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I’m guessing that the general consensus is that Keri is still a bad risk? If so, that’s a damn shame. I was hoping to order a POV boxing video with her. She is so good looking.
Perhaps I could go through Cali Logan’s custom site? Would that be a solution?
She's done a few already.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Jan-24, 06:46
Points: 10,200, Level: 43 Points: 10,200, Level: 43 Points: 10,200, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bad experience with Keri Spectrum

I've put this off for a really long time, but I'd like to add to this myself that, as of now, she hasn't seemed to have changed.

I ordered a custom clip from her a long time ago that, while it took some time, I did indeed get. The issue was that it was missing a lot of important elements to it that I specifically mentioned in the script, and just wasn't quite done right for what I wanted. After a bit of back-and-forth, in which she got defensive over my reasonably worded dissatisfaction, she agreed to shoot a corrected one for me. For some reason she wanted me to re-write the script with what I was asking for, even though it was all in the original. I put it off for a bit 'cause it felt unnecessary, then COVID hit, so I guess there was naturally going to be some delay. However, after many months had passed, she eventually stopped returning emails and I threw a few more at her over time and never got anything back. I don't know if she was ever going to get around to it, but it seems like she stopped caring/took advantage of the COVID delay and silently forgoed the whole thing. It's probably been a couple of years since I bothered trying to do anything, but several unreturned emails over a half-a-year or so span of time is pretty telling. Plus, I eventually checked and noticed her Clips4Sale store was posting regularly again and it seemed to be business as usual, so she probably wasn't inactive anymore.

Not to mention, she uploaded my custom clip on her store. I didn't realize this was something she did without the permission of the script-maker (I've seen at least one other site ask the custom requester whether the clip can be uploaded on their store or not, which affects the cost of the custom). I don't think this was indicated anywhere on the site or in our exchanges at the time. It's funny because, before agreeing to make the corrected clip, she said that she couldn't give me a partial refund because it cost so much to produce or something like that; I'm pretty sure she's made a lot more from that clip than I ever paid for it, by this point. I'm sure the partial refund option couldn't have hurt either but, alas, it didn't matter because she didn't stick to her word in the compromise we made, anyway.

I just wanted to write this briefly so I'd at least get a short version of my story out there to people other than myself so that others can be aware that the criticisms seem to be true, and mounting even moreso with my own experience.

Last edited by ChaoticMonk; 14-Jan-24 at 06:54.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChaoticMonk For This Useful Post:

Tags
keri spectrum, scam