Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 17-Nov-16, 08:50
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default You want a lesson by cre

YOU WANT A LESSON?

by CRE

A college student learns that his best friend is being used as a practice dummy by two beautiful girls, and he wants in.

Now it started up as a normal day. It was Monday and I had just got out of my senior bio class at third period. And now I had a spare, my favorite time. When my friend Joe came up to me in a panic and said " Chris you have to help me". Now Joe and I were on the football team together, I was a third string receiver and the only real reason I got that far was that my dad was on the school board. So you see I’m kind of average in build, Joe on the other hand was first string defense, about 6'4" and coming in at 270 lb. And not a pound of it fat, solid muscle. So when he came up to me panicking I was worried.

" What is it ?" I asked him, but he wouldn’t talk there. We had to go down to the boiler room. It was the one place we had that was private and only a select few got to go there. When we got there Joe started to tell me what was wrong.

" You know Mako?" he asked and I nodded. She was a Japanese exchange student that was living at his house. She was gorgeous, long black silky hair, big brown eyes, great smile and a body of a model. I couldn’t imagine that sweet Mako was the problem, unless Joe did something stupid like cheat on his girlfriend Nikki with her. " A couple of weeks ago I come home after practice and she was in the living room practicing Karate or something. She was just in some sweat pants and a t-shirt, but she was moving real good. Well I thought it would be kind of a laugh to see what she would do if I surprised her. Well when she wasn’t looking I grabbed her from behind, the next thing I know she elbows me in the gut and flips me over her shoulder. I figured she got lucky, I mean she is so small. She asks me what I thought I was doing, she could have hurt me. I told her no way, she just got lucky. Then she got this big weird smile on her face and said’ I think you need a lesson’. To make a long story short, she threw me around for the next hour, and nothing I did would stop her. Not fighting back, not trying to run away or even pleading with her to stop. Finally she decided I had enough and stopped". Joe was really embarrassed, I could tell, I on the other had was fighting a major boner. I sat down pretending to be shocked, but I was just hiding the bulge in my pants. Joe had experienced my greatest fantasy, being flipped by a beautiful girl. But his tale wasn’t over. He started again" Ever since then anytime my parents aren’t there she gives me one of her ‘lessons’. I tell you man I’m afraid to be alone with her. That was why when my parents were out on Saturday I got Nikki to come over. I thought that with her there then Mako wouldn’t try anything. Boy was I wrong. Not only did she flip me around, she started to show Nikki how to do it. The whole fucking day was a nightmare." All I can say is that it was a good thing I was sitting down, the boner, I had from hearing this little tidbit was huge. Nikki was on the school’s gymnastics team and has one of the firmest fittest bodies you have ever seen. Combine that with her blond hair, movie star face and bronzed beach goddess skin and you have the most desired girl at our school. Not that anyone would be dumb enough to try anything with Joe as her boyfriend.

"So" I started " you’re afraid that they’ll tell someone?". I could see the problem, big bad Joe getting beaten up by a couple of girls. There would be no way he could live it down.

"No, I got bigger problems", He said. " I had a date with Nikki last night and all she wanted to do was practice her new moves on me. Apparently Mako was over to her house and has been teaching her a lot of stuff. And Nikki is getting real good, real fast. I swear man, I have never been hit as hard or been in as much pain as I was last night. I mean its scary to think that I’m living with a martial arts chick who like to practice on me, but at least she leaves in a few months. Nikki is hear to stay and by the time Mako leaves she may be able to break me in two with her pinky finger. What if we have an argument, she could kill me."

" I see your point." I told him. In fact I didn’t, he was getting everything I had ever dreamed and he was complaining. "You want me to talk to them for you?". I asked him.

" I hadn’t thought of that" he said dumbfounded." I was just hoping to hide at your place this weekend. You see my parents are out of town again, only this time they’re gone all weekend. I don’t think I can take it." Joe then slumped down and sat on the steps beside me.

" Don’t worry big guy" I told him" I’ll do my best to help".

Now you have to understand I told Joe the truth, I was going to try and help him, I just didn’t say how. I mean if you saw the means to make your dreams come true, wouldn’t you manipulate the situation a little to do it. I know you would. So the problem was this, Joe had two beautiful girls who liked to flip him around, I had none. The girls were getting to have all the fun, Joe and I weren’t. Joe didn’t know how to enjoy it, I did. The girls didn’t know how to make Joe enjoy it, I did. The solution was simple I had to show them all how to enjoy it and how to make it enjoyable for each other. That meant the I had convince Joe that being flipped by a beautiful girl could be fun and I had to convince Nikki and Mako that they had to give a little something to their practice dummies. That of course being some rewarding sex. And if they needed someone to try their moves on before they tried it on Joe, I would be more than happy to volunteer How was I going to do this, a little planning, some manipulation, and a lot of luck.

I figured the first step was to talk with Nikki. I knew her well and since she was just starting out in this, I thought I could direct her in the right direction. I knew that Nikki and Joe had done it, she was late one time and they were both scared. It was nothing but I figure they were still doing it. After some of there dates, Joe was just nicer the next day. You know what I mean. Anyway I stopped by the gym that afternoon when gymnastics practice was over. Nikki being the avid jock she is was still practicing her floor routines. She did this a lot, the teacher even let her lock up so she could go home. This meant that there would be no one around and she and I could talk in peace.

She saw me and called out"Hi Chris!". I walked over to where she was standing. She was in her one piece black leotard, her hair pulled back, sweat bands on her head and wrists and a towel around her neck which she was using to wipe the sweat off her face. "You’re here late, what’s up? " she asked.

"I came to talk to you about Joe." I told her. " He told me about how you and Mako have been " I pause for a minute trying to come up with the wright word" USING him."

She looked surprised" He told you! I didn’t think he would tell anybody."

"Then it’s true?" I asked. I half though Joe was making it up, but then I didn’t think he had the brains to do it.

" What you don’t think a girl could fight." she said really annoyed.

"No it’s just that he said that he had never been put in a much pain as he was last night. And I didn’t think you would ever hurt him." laying on the quilt, I hoped it would work.

" I really hurt him?" She asked sounding shocked and ashamed." I knew I was going all out and I may have been getting a little carried away at the end, but I didn’t think I could really hurt him. I mean he’s so big."

Now the quilt worked, I knew her, when she did something wrong she always tried to make it up. Now hear is the part where the plan could go to hell but I had to do it. You see there was no telling if everything would work out the way I wanted, so I figured that this might be my only chance to get flipped.

" Hay don’t be sad" I said comforting her. " I bet Joe was exaggerating, I mean you picked up a few moves over the weekend. I truly doubt you could do any real damage"

" Are you saying I couldn’t flip you if I didn’t want to?" she asked with a faint growl under her voice.

"No I’m sure you could flip just about anyone you wanted to" I responded in the most condescending voice I could.

She just smile and took two step towards me. For my part I didn’t move. Then she whipped her towel around my neck and yanked me towards her. She fell back, kicking her left foot into my stomach and leaving it there. Then, as she softly hit the floor, she straightened her leg and tossed me over her.

As soon as I hit the floor, I got an immediate erection. This was great, I finally got flipped. Joe was telling the truth. Now all I had to do was roll over and apologizes to Nikki and I still had a chance to pull everything off. Unfortunately for me Nikki was quicker and almost as soon as I landed, she had flipped onto me.

She was straddling my stomach and pinning my arms. I tried to wiggle free but she moved to keep me pinned. That was when my erection gave itself away.

" What’s this?" she said sounding really surprised. " Your turned on by me flipping you? How come?" she asked. I continued to struggle, the plan was blown and Joe might find out about this. All of a sudden there were sharp pains in my side as Nikki squeezed he legs around my rib cage. "I asked you a question!" she shouted.

Well I was lost, any chance I had of making this all work was gone. " I always get turned on by girls flipping guys around. I think its sexy when a beautiful delicate girl throws around a hulking man and has him completely at her mercy." I blurted it all out. Now everyone would know.

She seemed very satisfied with this and let go of my arms. " So when Joe told that Mako and I were flipping him around you saw your chance to get a cheap thrill ?"

"No" Answered." I wanted to kind of point you in the way to showing Joe how to like being flipped. I mean he doesn’t know what he is missing. "

" Is that all?" she asked putting pressure on my sides again.

I didn’t want to tell her everything, but I needed to tell her something or she might end up doing some serious damage. " Also I wanted to see if I could goad you into flipping me".

" So you risked big bad Joe’s wrath for a cheap thrill?" she asked sounding very amused.

"It’s not a cheap thrill to me" I answered really pissed that she would think I would go threw all that for something meaningless.

She got up but continued to stand over me, a foot on either side of me, so I couldn’t stand up. " Tell you what, you come over to my house in two hours and show me what I’m doing wrong and I won’t tell anyone what happened here" . She gave me her hand and said " Deal?"

Well this had worked out after all. I took her hand and she helped me up and I said "Deal". As soon as I did she grabbed my arm with both hands, spun into me, threw her butt into my still hard erection, bent forward and threw me over her shoulder. She then dropped down and kissed me hard on the mouth, while reaching down to feel my erection. I’m ashamed to say it but I blew a few seconds later.

She smiled when I did and said" I couldn’t leave you with that thing, you wouldn’t have been able to walk". With that she strolled off to the showers. I was tempted to follow but I thought I had pushed my luck too much already.

Nikki told me to be at her house in two hours, I was then in one hour and fifty nine minutes. When Nikki opened the door she was wearing a white gi. She was bare foot and her hair was still pulled up. The Gi covered her arms to her wrists but they only covered halfway up her calves. She had on a white belt, but what did I expect, black belt in three days. She invited me in and lead me to the living room. All the furniture had been pushed back to make room for two old king sized mattresses that were bound together.

When I stepped into the living room someone said "Hello Chris, nice to see you again" . It was Mako, she also had on a white gi like Nikki’s but she had on a black belt. I thought that she must be there to give Nikki a lesson, when out of nowhere Nikki grabs my arm and throws one leg into my mid-section then kicks her other leg into my back and throwing me onto the mat. "You were right, he does get turned on by this" Mako said as she saw the bulge in my pants.

" I thought this was between us" I said trying to sound angry. But in truth I was too excited.

"Nikki told me you wanted a lesson." Mako said. She then nodded to Nikki to let me go. As I began to get up Mako grabbed my shirt collar with her left hand and fell to the floor dragging me with her. As we fell she reached up and grabbed my belt. When she hit the floor her right arm stayed stiff and slightly bent, while her left continued to pull me to the floor. Inches away from falling flat on my face she pushed up with her right arm and shifted her body so that I was flipped onto my back. It was kind of like the stomach throw that Nikki had used on me only done with hands instead of feet.

Mako somersaulted onto my chest ,hard, and straddled me like Nikki did in the gym. "Now", Mako began" you tell us what we are doing wrong and you get a nice lesson".

"What your doing wrong?" I asked.

"You know, with Joe" Nikki clarified. "You said you liked this and that you could tell us what we’re doing wrong"

" We ?" I asked again finally catching on.

"Sure Mako and I have been planning something like this for weeks" Nikki explained. I gave her a confused look and she continued" See Mako told me a few months ago she was a black belt, and I asked her to show me some stuff. Don’t tell me that you thought I learned those moves I did on you in a day." Both of them laughed at that. I guess that she would have had to have had some practice to do the things Joe said she did to him."Anyway, I was afraid Joe would find out and pull some macho thing with me. But Mako said that a lot of guys like this thing, you know being beaten by a woman. In fact in Japan her cousin makes a living at it." I looked a Mako who nodded. I had to go to Japan one day. " I wasn’t sure so Mako said she would see if he would like it. She set him up one day and flipped him around. He didn’t get a hard on like you do though." She said looking down at the painful bugle in my pants. " So she tried a few more time and still nothing. Finally we thought that I should try since I am his girlfriend. So we set it up to seem that Mako gave me a few tips and then I was able to throw him around. It didn’t work, so I though he might be embarrassed with Mako around. So I did again when we were alone, still nothing. Then you come along, primed for this sort of thing, willing to risk life and limb to get thrown by a girl. So you must know what we are doing wrong."

You know I could have cried right there. Joe that jerk was getting just what I always dreamed of and more. These girls weren’t just girls who could flip guys, they were girls who enjoyed flipping guys! Now I had to help him learn how to appreciate this as much as I do by telling these two what they have been doing wrong. At least Joe was my best friend and I could live vicariously through him

"Well" I started" the first thing is to Joe getting beat up is getting beat up. The fact that your a couple of girls a third his size can’t help. Nikki the other night Joe said you really went all out on him and hurt him, right?"

"Well I may have gotten a little carried way" she said with a red face.

"Let me ask you, did either of you after you were done beating him, kiss him or do anything to indicate that you enjoyed it or that you were turned on by it?" I asked. They looked at each other and shook their heads no. " Well you have to get him to associate getting flipped with sex. Make him think of it as foreplay." I looked at Nikki and said" flip him around in a bikini or wearing nothing at all". She gave me such a look saying with her expression you have got to be kidding. I continue" Tell him how much flipping him and seeing him lying on the floor helpless at your feet makes you feel excited. Take complete control, but let him know you care."

Both Nikki and Mako looked at each other then at me and Nikki said" You thought about this a lot?"

" All my life" I confessed.

Nikki looked at the clock and said" If I know him he’s still at school working out." . She got up and said " we’ll see if this works, if not then your in trouble."

Nikki raced upstairs to get changed, leaving me alone with Mako. She let me up and I was then toe to toe with her. She was only chest level and I couldn’t believe that I had just been flipped by her. I asked her " So you want to go out this Saturday?" I thought that it might be good to leave Joe and Nikki alone. And maybe Mako could practice on me a little too.

"Sorry" she began" but Nikki and I plan to do Joe this weekend".

"Excuse me?" I said hardly believing my ears. I mean her English was great but I couldn’t have heard right.

Mako smiled " We are both going to do him, and when he gets tired we can do each other some more."

I couldn’t believe it, Joe was going to be the meat in a three way love sandwich. That was it, I turned to leave, no sense in hopping to have Mako now. Just as I turned she grabbed my arm and said" You want lesson now?". I wasn’t sure what she meant until she lifted my arm and ducked underneath it and threw me to the floor. She told me to get up and I did, I may not get laid but at least I will get flipped. I did something I always wanted to do, I rushed her. She grabbed my colar and put her foot in my groin and leg tossed me over her. I hit the floor and not the mat. She got up and stood on my right side facing my feet. She brought her right leg up and gave a loud HI-YA and I closed my eyes as her foot came crashing towards my balls. But instead of pain I felt a little bit of pressure as her foot came to rest on my penis. Her heel on my shaft and her toes at my balls. " My cousin said this is a less messy way to get a man off" she said as she gently moved her heel and curled her toes. I have never had a foot job before but I have to say I loved it.

For the next hour or so Mako threw me using every throw I have ever seen and a few I hadn’t. She let me attack her and she gave me a few more foot jobs. At the end she dropped her pants and panties and then dropped me the floor. She then covered my face with her moist pussy and told me to get to work. If I do say so myself I am good at cunniling, my old girlfriend had me do it a lot to her. I heard her moan for a while and then she unzipped my pants and put us in the 69 position.

After that she shifted and faced me. "Nighty night " she said and used a strangle hold on me and I was out like a light. I woke up in the back yard in a deck chair. The stains from my cum were a lot drier now and I was real unsteady. After a few minutes I walked out the gate.

When I got home I had my doubts that it all really happened. I mean an average guy having his somewhat obscure sexual fantasy suddenly played out as one could only dream, that has to be rare? If it wasn’t for the stain on my underwear or the soreness in the rest of my body, I wouldn’t have believed it myself. With everything running through my head I had a hard time falling asleep. Since this morning I had been flipped by two beautiful girls, and had sex with one of them. Two if you count when Nikki caused me to cum when she kissed me after she had flipped me. To tell the truth all I wanted them to do was practice on me, instead of Joe, so they might not be so rough on him. Now I know that they will practice on him a he will get a lot more than what I did tonight. Still I should be happy for him, but I can’t get what Mako said to me out of my head, if he gets tired then they would do each other. Two beautiful girls doing the lesbian thing while their male sex toy recovers, that is enough to make anyone envious.

The next day at school I didn’t see Nikki, Mako or Joe anywhere, I wondered if they were all doing it right now? But I thought that was nuts, his parents were out this weekend, so that was probably when it would happen. I decided to eat lunch outside. It was a beautiful day and hopefully the scenery would help me calm down and get over what had happened. I was halfway through my sandwich when I felt a light chop to my neck and heard a sharp but not loud "HI". It was Nikki and she sat down beside me. I realized that I would have to sit down for a while because I was popping another chubby. Anyone would with a vision like Nikki sitting beside them. She was wearing a short skirt that was loose enough to ride up when she sat down. She had a thin light blouse on that was thin enough to show her white bra underneath, and unbuttoned far enough so that it didn’t really matter. She wore a light sandals on her feet. All of this seemed to help hide the danger in her, making her seem like a normal sexy girl and not a fierce predator.

"So I heard Mako gave you one of her special lessons?" she asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah" I replied rubbing my ass which was still a little tender from last night." I hear she has given you a couple of her special lessons too?" I asked still curious about that little comment last night.

She just smiled and said "Yes, if your perverted male mind has to know." I was dying for details, and she gave me some. " It was after one of her normal lesson’s, I had been hitting the mat a lot and quite hard. It had only been a couple of weeks since she started to show me some things and I wasn’t really good at it yet. Anyway she asked if I needed a rub down and I said yes. One thing lead to another and before you knew it we had our cloths off and each other’s head between the other’s legs." I was starting to breath heavy, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. She noticed and her smile got bigger, she really liked to tease. "Take a cold shower." she said with a laugh.

"You know Mako really likes you?" Nikki said changing topics.

"Yeah, then how come she is doing you and Joe this weekend?" I said a little pissed. Nikki was a tease, but teasing and lying don’t mix.

" We had that already planned. Beside she is only wants to do him because I told her he was really equipped." she answered. She then looked at the bulge in my pants and said" But she tells me your not exactly an inch worm yourself. "

"Hay now" I began" Joe’s my best friend".

"You know Mako’s been teach me how to handle multiple attackers, I could use you both to practice on" she said and I couldn’t tell if she was teasing , lying or telling the truth. "Then you could both try and satisfy me. But I have to warn you, lately that is a really difficult thing to do."

I was stunned for a second, she wanted me and Joe at the same time? That was a little too weird, Joe and I would never do it, come on, but doing my friend’s girl with him there, that is what you tell on daytime talk shows. So I changed the subject.

"You really think Mako will go out with me?" I asked

She just smiled. She liked the fact she was making me uncomfortable. " Sure, I know she is free next week and the following weekend. Try for then" She then patted my knee and got up. "You better sit there and think about baseball for a while, or else people will be talking".

That afternoon I waited for Mako outside of school. When she came by I started a conversation with her. I asked her how she was , how she found school today and how she like our country? I tried to stay away from was it good for you last night? I mean if it wasn’t then I didn’t want to know, I have a frail ego. Anyway I got around to asking if she wanted to go out next week.

" A date?" she asked back.

"Yeah you know, dinner, a movie and maybe dancing?" I didn’t want to make too much of it and I didn’t want to seem too pushy.

"No special lesson?" she asked sounding a little disappointed.

My heart began to race."We could do that too if you want." I answered.

She gave me a shy smile and said " Okay, next Wednesday at six.". Then she kissed my cheek and went to get her bus.

All I could think about was next Wednesday, and what to do. I even forgot about Joe, Nikki and Mako doing it over the weekend, until Friday. Then I had to wonder what was happening. Was he enjoying it as much as I could? What if I went over could I sneak a peek? What I decided was to put it out of my mind. I mean it was none of my business and thinking about it only got me exasperated.

Friday night passed, then Saturday morning came and went. It was about 2 PM on Saturday afternoon that the call came. I answered it and it was Joe.

"You need to come over here, right now." he said. I couldn’t get any feeling from his voice. It was like he was stunned or something.

" I thought you had a date with Nikki this weekend, is there a problem?" I asked. With my luck it was just him getting scared about what they were doing to him and he wanted me to come and save him.

"Just come over now!" then he hung up.

Boy the nerve of that guy. Sometimes I wonder why we are friends. Well I decided to go over there anyway. If he didn’t like it maybe Mako and I could have a pre date and she could show me just how many ways there are to flip an attacker.

When I got there I rang the bell. To my surprise Nikki answered the door dressed in only Joe’s football jersey.

She smiled at me and said" Joe’s been waiting for you, he’s upstairs" with that she took my hand and lead me quickly upstairs. As I was following her, the jersey rode up a little showing me she had nothing on underneath.

She took me to the master bedroom. But no one was there. Then I heard the door close and lock. I turned around to see Nikki standing there with a wicked smile.

"You know we made a mistake?" she said.

"What kind of mistake?" I asked feeling kind of like a trapped mouse.

"We thought that three of us would be enough. You know if Joe got too tired then Mako and I could go at" she said with knowing tone. "But for some reason we got bored . I mean Mako and I could do it for days." she said pausing to see a growing bulge in my pants."But fun as that is what we both really wanted to do was flip Joe around." she was inching towards me like a lioness stalking her prey. " So I suggested we get another man around here, and your name came right up"

"And what did Joe have to say about that?" I asked as she pressed herself against me. Her hands feeling my chest, her leg rubbing my inner thigh.

"Oh he was against it until Mako showed him some moves that she has yet to teach me. After that he was looking forward to you coming over." she answered with a big smile. Then she kissed me long and hard. The little peck at the gym was nothing compared to this. She let me go and walked over to the bed. "Sorry but we didn’t expect you so this bed comforter will have to do as a mat. It’s soft but not as soft as the mattresses we used at my place."

I came up behind her, put my arms around her and said" why not use the mattress ?". With that she grabbed my arm, squatted a bit, pulled me into her and flipped me onto the bed.

"I’ve got another use for the bed." she answered. She slowly crawled on top of me and said " Mako tell me your real good at this, so let’s see." She undid my pants and we went into the 69 position.

After what seemed like a very short time, Nikki let me up. She then told me to help her with the comforter, I wouldn’t have carried if she flipped me on jagged rocks, but; then I probably would after I landed. It was all I could do not to rush her right there, as she bent over, her legs straight, to straighten the mat.

Then she got to the other side of the mat and bowed to me. After I bowed back she got into a fighting stance. Her legs slightly bent at the knees, she left foot forward, her arms up with her hands open and ready. "Okay Chris, come and get me!" She said and I was happy to oblige. I rushed her and was met with a swift kick in the stomach from her right foot. As I was bent over, I felt her hand on my right shoulder and a push down. Only it wasn’t a push down, it was a push up, for her. She made a little leap and threw her right leg up behind the back of my neck. Then she started to fall bringing me with her. Her left leg came up hard just on the top of my chest and halfway to the floor she shifted her weight. I was somersaulted onto my back and came to rest with her firm tanned thighs firmly around my throat.

After a few playful squeezes and very uplifting rubs, she let me go. I had another hard on and Nikki suggested" Why don’t you take the pants off, you’ll be more comfortable?."

I did just that so I was down to a t-shirt and jockeys. Then I said " You don’t look too comfortable in that shirt, maybe you should take it off too?".

She laughed at this and was about to make a remark when she stopped and looked pensive. Then she said " for what I want to do that may not be a bad idea." . With that she swiftly pulled the shirt up and over her head. I can’t really describe the sheer eye popping physical form that stood before me. I just don’t have the words to do her or the moment justice. Lets just say that after seeing her I would gladly die at Joe’s hands for just another peek.

She pointed to her breasts and said " Try and grab them.". Like I needed more incentive. I strode towards her and reached out to touch those perky mounds of flesh. Inches away from holding them she grabbed my hand and twisted with such force and speed that I was forced to the ground on my back. If I hadn’t she would have snapped my arm apart. "Want to try again?" she asked as she let me up. As if she would have to ask. This time however I was only forced to my knees as she bent my hand back. Then she grabbed my hair and forced my head to her stomach. "Okay if you can please me for a while, I’ll let you touch them for real." she told me and I started to comply instantly. It was a little awkward, her still having me in a judo hold and all. But I did very well if I do say so myself, I even got to feel her firm ass and I have to say true buns of steel.

She did seem to enjoy it because I was on my knees for a long time. When she finally was finished, she began to release pressure on the hold. She didn’t let go and as I was on my feet again she quickly ducked under my arm and used a wrist throw to flip me to the ground. She then stepped over me and pulled my shorts down. Before I knew it we were doing it and true to her word she let me have my feel. I have to say I don’t think I have ever had such a fun pair of toys in my life.

I really wanted to do some more with her but there was a knocking at the door. It was a good thing we were done or else, well I don’t know what I could have done against either of them but I would have tried. Quick as a flash Nikki had her top back on and was answering the door. She let Mako in, she was wearing the top of one of Joe’s white button up shirts that covered her top and just some of her thighs. Nikki whispered something into her ear, then Mako whispered something back into her’s. Then they giggled and Nikki left, leaving me in Mako’s tender care.

I didn’t even have time to say Hi, when Mako kicked me hard in the stomach. As I was bent over, she delivered an elbow to my back that dropped me to the ground. I didn’t stay on the ground long though, she grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me up with such force I was hurled to the wall. I would have bounced off the wall too if her foot wasn’t suddenly pressed hard against my throat. With a little more pressure she could have crushed my wind pipe. She smiled and let go. She then started to throw me around with spinning wrist throws. One after another, until I didn’t know up from down. Then after one throw she put her hand on my elbow and her other hand still had my wrist. She started to push on my elbow until I screamed. She could have snapped my arm. She smiled again and brought me to my feet. She then gabbed my shirt, kicked one foot hard into my stomach and fell back. I was thrown over her, and she rolled right on top of me after I hit the floor. Suddenly my head was between her knees and she started to squeeze. I felt like my head was going to explode. Then she stopped.

"Understand?" was all she said to me. It was enough though she made her point. If she wanted to, she could hurt me real bad or even kill me. Last time was just a gentle playful game, this time I had to do more.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Good boy." was her response.

She got off of me and beckoned me to get up. I did, slowly, her little show had hurt a lot more than Nikki’s. When I was to my feet, she suddenly ripped open her shirt. I have to say I have seen a few Asian nudes in magazines, and they were great, but her breast were fantastic. Round and fleshy, small yet erect nipples and they seemed to glisten a little. I really didn’t have a lot of time to admire them since she had used this display as a distraction to flip me. I don’t even know what flip it was to tell the truth since all I remember was staring at her breast standing up then staring at them lying down.

She got on top of me ,grabbed my hair and forced my head between her breasts. All I can say was there is a God. She then told me to kiss and not to stop. I did and as I did she guided my head all over her breasts, down her stomach and finally between her legs. Every time I tried and go somewhere I wanted to she gave me a hard tug and said NO. She rolled me on top of her and after a long time in which I don’t know how many orgasms she had, she started to lift me to the face. When we where face to face, she told me to put it inside her. I was so horny form what she was doing to me I missed the first two times and she finally grabbed it and put in herself. Then she rolled us over again and rode me hard, really hard. I didn’t think it was possible to sprain a penis but I’m sure she did it to me.

Despite the rough nature after it was done I wanted to continue. "No" She said " I’m tired from a long day and night of giving lessons, we sleep now". No way was my thought but she grabbed my throat and then I was out.

I woke up a few hours later with Mako still naked wrapped around me. She had used a nerve pinch or something on me. She looked so peaceful and sweet, I didn’t want to wake her. Besides she might be mad and I didn’t want to see her mad.

I tried to get some sleep but with a hot naked Asian girl wrapped around you, it tends to get kind of hard. You know what I mean. Still, I think I did manage to sleep a bit. I dreamed of Mako making love to me and suddenly she was. I tend to wake up with a hard on, she apparently decided to use it. After a shower, which we took together, we went downstairs.

Coming down the stairs I smelled food, and my stomach rumbled. We got to the kitchen, me still in my underwear, Mako in her shirt. Nikki had cooked up quite a breakfast and I realized just how hungry I was. Nikki was now in a white bra and panties, and of course an apron, Joe was also at the table also in his underwear.

When we sat down joe looked at me and said " So help me if you tell anyone what went on here this weekend I will pound you into the ground!"

"Now Joe be nice",Nikki began," you wouldn’t want Mako to show me anymore of her ways of punishing bad boys, would you?". Joe’s eyes seem to leap out and I think he got a little paler. Mako on the other hand smiled and looked quite pleased with herself. Whatever they did to him had him scared stiff, I made a mental note to ask Mako what she did to him, on our date of course, and if I was lucky she might even show me.

Both Joe and I wolfed down our breakfast. Joe acted like this was the first meal in a day, which wouldn’t surprise me. When given the option, males tend to choose sex over food, no matter how painful the foreplay was. I on the other hand just wanted to continue with our lessons.

When we finished the girls told us to go downstairs and wait. This was where I would see just how pissed Joe was with me and just how afraid he was of Mako’s punishment techniques.

When we got downstairs Joe turned to me and said " Listen, don’t expect Nikki to break up with me and go to you. And don’t think that we will do this all the time either."

" Don’t worry man, Nikki is your girl, always will be" I said calming the big guy.

He looked at me and relaxed. Then in a low whisper he said" Thanks for coming over, I don’t think I could take more of their flips and kicks. At least with you here, only one of them at a time is doing it to me."

Well he thought I came over so he wouldn’t be beaten as bad. Fine let him think that, better he be in my dept than trying to take my head off.

The girls started to come down the stairs and Nikki was carrying something. It was some kind of big doll, all made of canvas and would have been about six feet tall, if it could stand. It also looked to be pretty heavy and she was mostly dragging it. When she got down to the bottom she propped it up beside her and said " Guys met ‘ Punch a lot Pete". " Mako did a wave with the dummy’s other arm. Nikki continued" He’s the one who we mostly practice on, kicks, punches and even some throws." " But today" she said as she tossed Pete away," Pete will be replaced by you."

Mako stepped onto the center mat. There were a lot of mats down here, and I would find I would be getting to know each one. Mako stood perfectly still on the mat and Nikki said " Joe grab her from behind and Chris once he has done that rush her from the front." Joe looked nervous, but a quick glance from Nikki hurried him on. He grabbed her small body with his huge arms, I think if it were possible he could have encircled her twice. Then I rushed her, only to have her leg make an arc and kick me in the jaw sending me spinning around and to the floor. I didn’t see what happened to Joe, I mostly heard a yelp of pain and a thud. When I turned Mako had him face down on the ground, in a painful wrist lock. " Get her" Nikki shouted at me and I again rushed Mako. This time it was a side kick to the stomach I was greeted with and spinning wrist throw.

"See it is easy, one or two attackers doesn’t make too much difference if you can handle them one at a time." Mako said to Nikki. "Your turn " were her next words as she let both of us up. Nikki went to the center this time and Mako said" Chris attack her from the side, Joe again from the rear." I was the first to reach her and met with a shoulder throw. Joe got a high kick to the jaw, which is quite impressive considering the difference in height between them. Then she grabbed his fingers and put them in a lock. I decided to be a little more aggressive and tried a punch, but she caught it and twisted my fist. Then she threw us both with spinning wrist throws.

This went on for about a half hour. One girl would stand to the side and we would attack her. After she had taken care of us they would switch. You know, seeing this petite girls throwing around an ox like Joe was itself enough to get me hard, them taking us both on I was screaming for relief.

This I got when Mako yelled break. I thought that we would rest when Mako threw me over her shoulder and got on top of me. Then I heard a thud and looked over to see Nikki doing the same to Joe.

"Do you ", Nikki began between her moans," want to start that other thing next?"

" Yes", Mako answered between her screams," I think it is best while they are still fresh." I didn’t know what that meant but it sounded like I was in for something special.

When we were both finished, Mako explained " You see Pete was good for almost everything except this." With that she pressed on my neck and things went dark. I woke up a few minutes later with Mako shaking me. Joe was also out on the other side of the room.

"Pressure and nerve points," Mako said to me" Nikki knows where they are but you need someone who is effected by them to practice on". Well that was it, Nikki needed a live practice dummy for this lesson, to see if she was doing it right. Two made more sense though since she could knock out one of them out, then other in a different way. Just then she gave a swift kick to the back of my knees and I went down on my knees. Then she put her thumbs under my chin and then I was out.

When I came to Joe was in a different position and Nikki was waiting for me. Pretty much the rest of the day went like this, Nikki would knock me out then when I woke up she would do it again. I have to say some of the ways she did it were great. She just didn’t use her hands, she would use whatever she needed to. One time she punched me in the stomach and when I was on my knees she pushed my head between her thighs and squeezed until I was out. Another time she had me on the ground and used her the ball of her foot on my temple to do it. Another thing, every time I woke up she had on less and less cloths.

Then I woke up and Mako was giving a blow job to Joe in the corner. apparently the knock out lesson was over. I sat up, I was too disoriented to stand, and Nikki came over and gave me a blow job, kind of her way of saying thanks for letting me knock you out all morning. And it was afternoon, time flies when your unconscious.

" We have one more thing for you to see, before we have to go." Nikki whispered to me. "Mako" Nikki called and she joined her in the center of the room. They kissed long and hard running their hands over each other’s bodies. Then Mako turned and Nikki continued to kiss her, foundling her breasts from the other side. Then without warning Mako flipped Nikki over her shoulder and climbed slowly on her in the sixty nine position. They made love to each other and I was kind of jealous. I mean what did they need us for? After what seemed like forever, Mako climbed off of Nikki and started to crawl to me like a hungry tigress. Nikki did the same to Joe and soon all four of us were very happy.

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end. We all had to help clean up before Joe’s parents came home. We got it all cleaned up, and I gave Nikki a ride home. We would of, I think, continued at her place if her mother wasn’t already home. She gave me a kiss good night and I went home.

What do you say when your fantasy has come true, that is something I don’t know. All I know is this, every time I think about that weekend I can’t stop smiling. Mako and I did get together that Wednesday and Joe would still call me over when Nikki and Mako were there with him alone, but nothing would ever compare to that first time. Except a few years later when, but that is another story.

THE END.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chris7201 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 05:35
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: You want a lesson by cre

Let me be the first to say, that's a real nice story
Old 18-Nov-16, 07:22
Points: 7,340, Level: 36 Points: 7,340, Level: 36 Points: 7,340, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements