Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-18, 22:06
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Study Time

LOVED both the Aunt Joan stories and Nerds Rule. Well written and entertaining. Kudos!
Old 24-Mar-18, 22:55
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yes of course. Thank you.

JoJo, have you seen "Under her Apron" series on Aunt Joan?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-18, 20:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2

While her son was fast asleep in the humiliating wrestling hold of his classmate, Jane Larson was in the hallway grappling with her own thoughts. She knew she shouldn’t be taking such voyeuristic pleasure in watching this, yet she felt drawn to its brutal beauty.

Inching ever closer, she watched as Meg slowly uncoiled her legs letting Tyler’s head fall to the floor with a soft thud. Meg sat back behind Tyler on her haunches, her thick thighs spread wide creating a “V” where Tyler’s head lay sleeping on the floor

Jane had never seen anything like it. Tyler’s mouth was agape. His eyes were open but the lights were definitely not on. And his poor little tapping hand was frozen upright, his muscles seized in position as if in mid tap. Meg calmly looked down at him studying the effect of her KO casually chomping on her gum. Then, to Jane’s utter shock, Meg bent over Tyler, removed her gum, cleared her throat and let a long slow dollop of spit slowly plop on his face. Smirking, she popped her gum back into her mouth and calmly watched her spit glide down his nose.

“What…the…fuck,” Jane thought to herself in a mild panic “This is getting to be too much. I gotta do something. I gotta put a stop to this.” But the more she deliberated, the more aware she became of a growing sensation. Despite all common sense, Jane was steadily becoming more and more excited. “What is wrong with me!?” She continued debating to herself. If this was some guy who just knocked out Tyler and spit on him, she would be in there in a flash doing her best to protect him. But the fact that it was a girl that did it…and the WAY she did it…with her legs was so, so…erotic, was the only word that came to her mind.

Jane’s heart was pounding and her breath was quickening. The mix of guilt and arousal was making her head spin. She steadied herself against the wall. Her brain was telling her to walk away and forget she ever saw the whole thing, but the warm pit in her stomach told her to stay.

Jane watched as Meg rose to her feet and sauntered around Tyler’s still unconscious form. Slowly and deliberately Meg stood over Tyler, her legs straddling his mid-section. From her view Jane took in the girl’s impressive lower torso, admiring the diamond-shaped calves that rose from her footie socks. Her thick upper legs were highlighted by slight indents in the IT bands that accentuated her thigh muscles. Up top it was finished off with a round ass that stood proudly out and up like a shelf. The spandex barely able to it contain it. “You could set a cup of tea on that thing and you wouldn’t spill a drop.” Jane thought amusedly. Suddenly Jane flashed to herself lazily sipping tea from a cup she had placed on Meg’s backside while waiting for Tyler to wake up. “Be a dear Megan and put him back to sleep again, would you?” She imagined herself saying in a terrible British accent. “Sure thing Miss Larson.” Meg returned with a salute.

Snapping out of her daydream, Jane watched Meg slowly advance up Tyler’s torso placing her feet on other side of his armpits and proudly looking down at him with her hands on her hips. “Put a sword and shield in her hand and you could bronze that image and put it in a museum,” thought Jane in awe. Jane watched her sweet little boy starting to stir from his wittle nappy-poo and it made her chuckle. “Well at least he’s alive”. Mag traced her fingers along her skin-tight spandex shorts and adjusted them with a loud snap. Bending over to place her hands on her knees, afforded Jane a perfect view of her rear and the back of her crotch. “Wonder how many cocky idiots she’s had wedged up there?” thought Jane with a shudder. “One snide remark and you’re counting ceiling tiles while being fed an ass sandwich.”

“Wake up,” Said Meg bending over the dazed and confused Tyler. “Wake up, dude,” she repeated with a rude slap to the face. “You got knocked the fuck out. How does it feel?”

“Uh..uh..huh.” Was the best Tyler could muster. Bending over further, Meg grabbed a bit of Tyler’s hair and pulled his head up a bit. “Look at me.” She said calmly. “Look at me. I did this to you,” She said accenting the “I”. She coldly share stared down at Tyler letting it sink in before dropping his head back onto the carpet.

“God damn this is one tough girl,” Thought Jane. Probably one of the bused in kids from down south that had all the richy-riches in the neighborhood so jittery. Well, I guess they had some reason to be scared.

“C..can we s…study now,” Tyler pleaded up at her. “Ha!” thought Jane with an almost audible laugh. “That’s a fuckin first. Actually begging to study. Lying on the ground with a hunk of spit on his face begging for a study break.”

“Nope,” said Jane defiantly, “I’m not done.” Tyler once again pleaded for the beating to stop and the studying to begin “Sorry, I’m not done.” Was all he got back with a shake of the head.

“Wipe the dust off my knee,” Said Meg now standing up right practically over Tyler’s head.

“w…what…what?” Responded Tyler getting visibly nervous.

“You’re carpet is dusty. Wipe it off my knee.” She said slightly bending her knee to present it to him. Sensing a trap, Tyler started to scooch backwards but Meg simply stepped forward slowly following his slithering body. “Where the hell does he think he’s going?” thought Jane bemusedly. “Just wipe her damn knee and be done with it.”

“Reach your hand up and wipe my knee.” Meg said plainly as if to say, “you have no choice in this.”

Timidly, Tyler extended his arm up to wipe at the invisible dust on Meg’s knee. With astonishing speed and skill, Meg grabbed it, twisted it to the side and fell back with it between her legs. “Oh shit!” thought Jane with a wide-eyed surprise. Even she had seen enough MMA in passing to recognize this hold. “The arm bar thingy!...You idiot!” She thought with a laugh. “Now you’re screwed!” Jane had suddenly turned into a dopy MMA fan as if she were cheering on Rhonda what’s-her-name as she cranked some girl’s arm. Had she been able to witness Rhonda dismantle a few cocky guys and then put them to sleep in her butt, maybe she would have paid more attention!

Meanwhile back on the carpeted octagon of Tyler’s bedroom, Meg indeed had Tyler locked in the classic finishing hold, his arm pulled straight back, thumb pointing upwards, the elbow joint secured at the crotch ready to be bent with the slightest pulse of the hips. Meg was even working on securing his head and neck with her feet. One foot under the back of the neck, the other pressing down on his throat and jaw. “His arm looks like a twig getting fed to an industrial wood chipper,” thought Jane looking at Tyler’s skinny pale arm sandwiched between Meg’s powerful thighs. “He’s not going an…eee…where.”

Meg artfully worked her hold, pulling back the arm and hooking in her feet. With barely visible movement, she arched her hips and made her one word demand, “Tap,” she said looking down the length of her body. Tyler responded on cue with a staccato of taps on her foot. Meg relaxed, using one hand to hold Tyler’s wrist the other to prop up her head up. Again, she arched her pelvis. “Tap,” she demanded, and Tyler slapped at her foot. Jane could almost feel the pain shooting up Tyler’s arm. “Meg is certainly a girl of few words, “thought Jane. “I guess she lets her legs do most of the talking.” Once again Jane let her mind drift into fantasy land. This time she had Tyler on the kitchen floor trapped in a classic head scissor, propped up on her elbows looking down at him. She was dressed in running clothes. She had spandex similar to Meg’s only slightly longer and a more feminine powder blue; with sneakers, a wind breaker and a cap.

“Ok, I promise to clean my room tomorrow,” Tyler pleaded from between her legs. Without saying a word, Jane flexed her thighs. “Ok…ok…ok,” Responded Tyler furiously tapping at her legs. “I…I…I’ll do it…this afternoon.”

Again, Jane wordlessly flexed her legs. This time sustaining the hold. Tyler’s voice went up an octave. He peppered her legs with taps as his legs churned on the linoleum floor. “Ok…Ok….okaaay. I’ll do it nowwwww.”

With a smile Jane let go, stood up and adjusted her shorts. Casually she put her foot on her son’s chest, bent over and tied her sneaker. Without so much as looking back, Jane stepped over him, sashayed out the door and felt the warm sunshine hit her ass as she went for a morning run. “Hell, I’m not even embarrassed at that,” thought Jane snapping to reality. “A morning run and a clean house? I’d crack his head like a coconut for that.”

“Take off my sock,” Jane heard coming from Tyler’s bedroom floor. Oh god, what was she up to now? Sure enough, Tyler was using his one free hand to slip Meg’s footie sock off. Immediately, Meg presented the bottom of her sole to Tyler making it hover an inch over his face. “Kiss,”, she said with a sly grin. Jane wished she had her cell phone handy. She would have given anything to capture the look on her son’s face. A mixture of fear, horror, disgust and absolute resignation. Meg pulsed her hips up and at the same time came down sharply with her foot on the side of Tyler’s cheek, making a loud pop. “Kiss,” She said again. Again, Tyler balked and Meg slapped his face with the underside of her foot. “Kiss”.

Realizing the futility of his situation Tyler picked his head up, pursed his lips and planted a reluctant kiss on the underside of her foot. Meg rewarded him with yet another sharp stroke of her foot against his cheek. “Again,” she barked. And Tyler kissed, this time a fuller and more earnest kiss. Meg brought her foot down on his mouth and crudely mashed it back and forth, distorting his features.

After about a minute, Meg raised at and Jane saw what could only be described as the money shot. It was Tyler crying. “Oh…damn!” Thought Jane, “She’s broken him. Loot at that pathetic kid.” Jane couldn’t remember the last time she saw her son crying. She, on the other hand, could recall very distinctly the dozen or so times he made her cry recently with his hurtful words and utter disrespect. “Good,” thought Jane, “I hope it hurts. You little twerp”. Jane was stunned at her reaction. A flood of emotion came surging through. Months of pent up anger was flowing out of her, and it felt fantastic.

Meanwhile Meg had released Tyler and sat up beside him again on her haunches leaning over him to get a closer look at his tear stained face. Tyler lay there sniffling, while rubbing his sore arm. “Ha,” Meg chuckled. “this shit is too good. I gotta get it.”

Grabbing a handful of hair, Meg peeled Tyler off the ground, Then laying back and spreading her legs wide, she positioned Tyler’s Adam’s apple at her crotch and quickly slammed the gate shut. Tyler was flat on his belly with his neck again painfully bent up. His chin was sticking out over the spandex mound of Meg’s crotch and he was staring right into her eyes as she gracefully laid back on her elbows. His hands rested her on her hips and his legs kicked aimlessly behind him. Meg took a moment to shift his chin and face ever so slightly so that it was straight up and down and then re-closed her mammoth thighs around his windpipe.

For a moment, Jane had no idea what Meg meant by “I gotta get it”, but when Meg reached over and pulled out her cell phone from her crumpled sweatpants, it became painfully clear…for Tyler. “Say cheese buddy boy, it’s picture time.” Thought Jane rubbing her hands together

To be continued…
Old 27-Mar-18, 01:04
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

amazing story so far! I’m guessing Tyler either treated one of Meg’s friends poorly before or said/did something to her once to really piss her off.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-18, 06:45
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Fantastic story so far. The way you write makes it so believable. Looking forward to what happens to poor Tyler and possibly the back story as to how he got himself into this predicament... "his eyes glued to the floor" suggests he was humiliated before. Great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 16:04
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Absolutely loved this. Thanks for the great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-18, 16:15
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Good story thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 02:19
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Last Achievements

It's fantastic to see something knew from you gecopy! I remember finding the aunt joan stories and wondering if I'd ever find more. Now i have and i didn't even realise initially it was you
The Following User Says Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 10:06
brach311

Everything about this girl is money. Both the dominant personality and the body, please keep writing about Meg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-18, 13:43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3

The show wasn’t over. Not by a long shot. Once again Jane’s cocky teenage son was ensconced in black latex as his head and neck were stuck in the business end of a front head scissor. And although Jane couldn’t quite make out his features from this angle, his red cheeks and throbbing vein running down the side of his forehead told Jane he was feeling the pressure as well as the humiliation. “Probably one of the more degrading and punishing holds a girl could use on a boy,” thought Jane taking mental notes. On your belly, between her legs, gurgling over her pubic bone as she stared you in the face.

Right now, Tyler was staring down the camera of a cell phone and he was not happy about it. As Meg began to fire off a few photos, Tyler made the pathetic attempt to bring his hands up over his face. “Tis tisk. Meg’s not going to be too happy with that,” commented Jane to herself. And as if on cue, Meg opened her legs a bit and then snapped them shut around his neck and jaw in three rapid successions. Pap-Pap-Pap went her legs, her thighs flopping loosely and then locking in place as the mussels tensed. Tyler responded in kind with a pained “Uhnn..Uhnn…Uhnn” sound. “A muscled meat grinder!” thought Jane.

“Do that again, and I will knock you out,” Scolded Meg holding her phone to the side. “And when you wake up, you’ll still be here. Got it?” She said with another snap. With that argument pretty much settled, Tyler immediately dropped his hands to the floor.

With her prey fully subdued, Meg went to work. She raised herself in a sit-up position and held her phone up and behind her looking back. “Wow, she’s trying to get her face in the shot too,” thought Jane. Finding the right framing, Meg flexed one arm and curled one side of her lip in a scowl that reminded Jane of a classic Billy Idol expression. “Oh hell yeah!” though Jane, “This girl is so cool. With a Rebel Yell she squeezed mo mo mooore!” Jane laughed to herself.

“This is not your ordinary duck lips posing kind of floozy. She…Oh well there ya go.” Said jane to herself with a chuckle as Meg did indeed purse her lips and strike a sexy duck lip pose. “I guess it’s a generational thing. And I guess you can do pretty much anything you want when you’ve got a boy stuffed in your shorts like a rag doll.”

Meg thumbed through the pictures totally ignoring Tyler. She relaxed her boy killing legs a bit not the least bit worried about Tyler moving.

“Open your eyes,” Meg said, not totally happy with her shots. “I want to see tears.” With that, Meg began to cruelly flick the tip of Tyler’s defenseless nose…hard! Thwap-thwap-thwap she went.

“Do it,” she said while continuously flicking at his nose. “Do it. Cry.” Instinctually, Tyler tried to bring his hand up to shield his exposed nose. Meg immediately scissor snapped him three more times. Pow-pow-pow.

“Put your fucking hands down,” She reminded him and then went right back to flicking. Thwap-thwap-thwap. “Do it…Cry…Do it (thwap thwap thwap) Do it, do it.” Jane could hear and almost feel Meg’s relentless finger stinging her son’s nose. “Damn, that’s gotta suck. This isn’t your ordinary cat and mouse game. This is lioness and mouse. This is she-cheetah and rat, girl- panther and ferret kind of stuff!” Jane thought in awe.

Sure enough, the sobbing started. Jane could see his head shaking and hear the sniffles. Meg quickly jumped back into posing mode, smiling, flexing her arm, scowling and yes, duck-lipping into camera. She must have fired off 15 shots. This time, thumbing through her phone, Meg was pleased at the results. Suddenly, the phone began to vibrate.

“Shit,” Meg said to herself. Looking down at Tyler still audibly crying, Meg made a quick decision. Jane watched in fascination as she grabbed a bit of Tyler’s hair, eased up her legs and scooched him down an inch to stuff his mouth against her crotch. Re-clamping her legs around his ears, Meg addressed Tyler with a singular command, “Quiet.”

A sudden tingle hit Jane from head to toe. Again, she had to steady herself against the wall and wait for her breathing to steady. She couldn’t remember the last time she had the courtesy of a man’s head between her legs, and here was this teen getting more “action” than Jane had gotten in years. Albeit nonconsensual action, from her son no less. But hey, a girl’s gotta get hers while she can.

“Hello?…hey…studying.” Meg said evenly into the phone. “Uh…this guy Tyler…you don’t know him,” She continued. Listening to her one-sided conversation, it was obvious Meg was getting a check in from some kind of parental figure.

“Uhh…yes…his mom is here. She’s in the kitchen or something.” Meg said with an eye roll. “Guess again, sweetie,” thought Jane to herself. “If only your mother could see what I’m seeing. Then again maybe she has?” Once again Jane marveled at the girl’s total mastery, able to carry on a normal conversation while feeding her study-buddy a feminine mouthful of “shut the fuck up.”

“Uh..I don’t know…in a little bit…we’re not done yet,” Meg continued. “I think she’s at practice…I’ll pick her up when I’m finished here.”

“Hmm, maybe Meg has a sister?” Jane thought quizzically. “God I wonder if thick thighs and a mean streak run in the family. This is one set of sisters you wouldn’t want to fuck with.”

“Yea..ma, let me go. I have to concentrate,” Meg continued with an eye roll and an impatient snap of her gum.

Meg hung up the phone, but was reluctant to release her face scissor on Tyler. She began to pump and squeeze various parts of her inner thighs. Again, working intricate muscles to maximize pressure and pain. Jane watched as Meg slowly begin to thrust her hips forward eliciting muffled grunts from Tyler. “Mphh….mphh…mphhh” was all he could muster. “Pathetic boy. He couldn’t even call for help if he tried,” Thought Jane. “She’s got him sealed and subservient on his own bedroom floor. Not that I would help him right now.”

Meg begin to sensually swirl her hips, taking Tyler’s head and face with her. She grabbed a handful of hair. “You like that?” She snarled down. “I’ll fuckin MAKE you like it,” She said quickly pumping herself against his face. “That’s girl power!”

Suddenly, she stopped grinding and changed back into business mode as if Tyler were not yet deserving of the opportunity to give her pleasure. “Fuck it, I want another knock out.” With the same skill and precision Jane had seen earlier, Meg quickly unhooked her legs, grabbed Tyler’s arm and snapped him up in another type of triangular hold. Meg want to work quickly checking off the various facets of the hold, angling her hips, hooking her feet, draping his arm across his own throat and finally giving his head a little tug for good measure. “It’s like swaddling a baby,” thought Jane. “He’s helpless to even control his own limbs, and his own fate.”

Meg grabbed her phone and started talking into it. “Oh man, she’s going to video,” thought Jane with a shake of her head.

“What up Northside Jujitsu! This is for ya’ll lady rollers who love putting punks in they place!”

“Ah, there it is,” thought Jane. “Jujitsu. Now it all make’s sense.” The whole MMA thing had become quite the craze amongst Tyler’s crowd. They loved watching it, talking about it, acting it out, some even tried it. But after a few weeks when they realized the shit was hard, most of them found the excuse to bow out and went right back to talking a big game about it. Well, turns out one of them does have a big game and she’s playing it in spectacular fashion.

Meg spun the camera around and tensed up her legs. With one hand, she held the camera, and with the other she pulled Tyler’s head toward her. “Tap or nap, son…tap or nap,” she demanded. Poor Tyler. after spending so much “quality time” between Meg’s legs, he had zero strength. Before he could even bring his hand up to tap, he was out. Meg held the hold for 2 more seconds, waited for his twitching to subside, then relaxed. Spinning the camera around to herself she started to mug and pose.

“Oops I did it again…got caught in my guard...and I turned off your brain…Oh baby baby! Peace out ya’ll.” With a wink, Meg ended her little performance. “Bwahhh hah,” thought Jane, laughing to herself. “I wonder of Brittany ever put Timberlake under her schoolgirl dress and knocked him out like that. With those legs and a little training, I bet she could have. Too funny!”

Meanwhile, Meg unhooked Tyler and scooted back. Once again his head thudded to the soft carpet. This time face first. He looked like a kid who had snuck a bottle of peach schnapps into his room and passed. Meg stood up thumbing through her phone without a care in the world. Casually she put her foot on top of Tyler’s sleeping head, pushed his face into the carpet and flexed for one last victory pose. Meg begin shaking out her massive thighs and did a few quick stretches. She bounced on the balls of her feet and then amazingly lifted her leg and performed a high snap kick just to make sure the legs were still running smoothly. “God, this girl is deadly,” thought Jane. “I’d love to bring her over here when Tyler’s idiot friends were around and have her take them back to his bedroom one by one to dismantle them. There’s not a one in the lot who could handle that kind of skill and power. Oh you want me to pay for another pizza?” thought Jane contemptuously, “My friend Meg here’s got something to feed you!” Jane imagined a pile of groggy bodies stacking up on Tyler's floor. Meg walking around like a jailer, waking them up one by one to reapply various holds.

Jane moved in even closer wondering how this was going to end. Meg started to pull out a few books and papers from her backpack as Tyler slowly got to his knees. Holding his head, he sat back on his bed truly disoriented.

“What happened?” he said meekly.

“Oh you don’t remember?” responded Meg with a smirk. “Here I got a bunch of pics to remind you,” she said holding up the phone. “Knockout, triangle hold, round two. Winner Meg…loser you.” She continued as if narrating a match. Tyler nodded and looked away, the memories of what just happened 30 seconds ago finally flooding back along with the rest of the blood to his head. The implications were also hitting him like a ton of bricks. Meg had enough content in there to ruin his social life forever.

“You’ll be fine, bro. Cmere, I need some of the brain cells you still got left,” Meg said pulling out a sheet of paper in a rare moment of levity. With shaky legs and a sunken head, Tyler walked over to the desk. Meg stepped right up to him, proudly jutting her breasts into his skinny chest and held up the sheet with her fingertips.

“Look at me,” she said in a commanding tone. Tyler lifted his gaze to meet here stare. “I heard you made Ginny Sutton do your trig homework and then give you head.” Tyler offered no rebuke.

“Well, here’s my trig homework, and I’ll be back Sunday to get my head!” With that, she slapped the paper down on his desk and put her hands on her hips.

“Huhmpphh!” Jane knew she had fucked up as soon as the sound left her mouth, but she couldn’t help herself, not after hearing that. Meg shot her head around searching for where the sound had come from. Jane pulled herself against the wall, unsure of whether she had been seen or not. With both hands clenched around her mouth, she tiptoed down the hallway. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. “Go, go, go, go!” Was all she could think.

To be continued…

Last edited by 21212998; 01-Apr-18 at 14:23.

Tags
foot worship, teen girl