Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-18, 04:06
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Hi Clay-

Enjoyed your matches with Chica Alpha and Jennifer Thomas. Were these both competitive matches? Would be interested to get your analysis on both of their wrestling abilities and a comparison between the two..

Thank you!
Old 09-Jul-18, 15:50
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Hi Clay! Although I'm a "Silver Age" jobber who got to see a lot, I admit that I became a bit of a fan of yours also, by way of Sybil Starr... She and I were buds back when I was active, and I enjoyed her out-of-character company as much as the 2 sessions and one video (filmed at Lia's NH place) I did with her... she mentioned you and Niko several times, so I did some inquiries about the two of you. Very impressive.
And Sybil will always be in my memories of this scene too!
Old 09-Jul-18, 19:34
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

No memory of the match with Inferno, Clay? Looked like she executed some sexy pins that were tough to escape. She seems like she would be a tough match what with pretty good size and some martial arts training.
Old 12-Jul-18, 16:57
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Yes, Sybil Starr is a gem! An angel that took us to Hell! I'd love to do something like that again, a backyard wrestling event. Or wrestling BBQ! Some new plans are forming ...It'd be great to get back in touch with Sybil and others.

Inferno was of course very fun to wrestle, she brought an enthusiasm common to new wrestlers to the scene. There are few joys in this world that compare with wrestling a girl who has only recently learned how fun it could be. I think she had some training but never really applied it to actual matches. I'd be curious to know where she is now, and if she took that budding passion anywhere else.

Jennifer Thomas! When she put me in a headlock, it felt like she struck me in the head with her fist, but it was just her bicep. So powerful.

I believe though, that she would end up submitting to Chica Alpha. Chica is always training and knows moves that could take Jennifer Thomas totally by surprise. Chica is also very strong, but relies more on leverage and positioning. I doubt, however, that she'd get away without submitting once or twice herself, to Jennifer.
I'd love to see that match!
I'd predict a strong start for Jennifer, with Chica Alpha on the defensive immediately, then steadily wearing Jennifer down and gaining more surprise submissions.

Last edited by Clay; 12-Jul-18 at 17:10.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-18, 19:56
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Thanks Clay - that's a great review! Were both matches competitive?

As a spectator it seemed as though JT is the more dominant wrestler with the aggressive approach and demeanor. Chica struck me as more like a Julie Squeeze or Mahea with strong technical proficiency but more of a defensive style wrestler with a calm demeanor. Interesting contrast of styles - it seems as though you feel Chicas stamina and technique would prevail!

As a spectator it seemed as though Jennifer was one of your toughest matches but maybe it's because the banter and style of wrestling adds to it! Did Chica trash talk at all?
Old 13-Jul-18, 04:06
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Both Clay and Bosco should have Youtube interviews.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 23:18
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled for Mixed Wrestling Zone and Absolute Mixed Wrestling.
Welcome, Clay! I found it amusing when you wrestled for AMW you had gained 10 lbs. and 2 inches in height! The weight can be explained with a few good meals, but the height...have you stopped growing yet?

Also, your fellow MWZ jobber, "Kyle" was a member here for a few days, made some posts as "Hi, I'm Kyle", but mysteriously vanished, along with his posts...

Last edited by stymie; 13-Jul-18 at 23:18.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-18, 06:11
Points: 5,844, Level: 32 Points: 5,844, Level: 32 Points: 5,844, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Thanks for the videos Clay!

My favorites are the 3 I have of you vs Jet. Is there a forth? I feel like I heard it in one of the videos that it is the forth time you two had faced off.

I have 2 from Mixed Wrestling Zone, I think the first one is called 'The Wrestling Dummy' and the second 'No Holds Barred'.

The other is the London Wrestling Studio one, which is probably my favorite but it also doesn't have the best quality video.

This is open to anyone else who may know as well?
Old 24-Aug-18, 18:56
Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, Sybil Starr is a gem! An angel that took us to Hell! I'd love to do something like that again, a backyard wrestling event. Or wrestling BBQ! Some new plans are forming ...It'd be great to get back in touch with Sybil and others.

Inferno was of course very fun to wrestle, she brought an enthusiasm common to new wrestlers to the scene. There are few joys in this world that compare with wrestling a girl who has only recently learned how fun it could be. I think she had some training but never really applied it to actual matches. I'd be curious to know where she is now, and if she took that budding passion anywhere else.

Jennifer Thomas! When she put me in a headlock, it felt like she struck me in the head with her fist, but it was just her bicep. So powerful.

I believe though, that she would end up submitting to Chica Alpha. Chica is always training and knows moves that could take Jennifer Thomas totally by surprise. Chica is also very strong, but relies more on leverage and positioning. I doubt, however, that she'd get away without submitting once or twice herself, to Jennifer.
I'd love to see that match!
I'd predict a strong start for Jennifer, with Chica Alpha on the defensive immediately, then steadily wearing Jennifer down and gaining more surprise submissions.
Clay, is this really you? You are like the GOAT man grappler!!! I am honored that you responded!!!

Do you know if you could find and/or upload your match with Lindsay, as well as other matches of yours that are somewhat more rare? It would be amazing, if possible!!! All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to XGuiscard21 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-18, 03:24
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuiscard21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Clay, is this really you? You are like the GOAT man grappler!!! I am honored that you responded!!!

Do you know if you could find and/or upload your match with Lindsay, as well as other matches of yours that are somewhat more rare? It would be amazing, if possible!!! All the best.
It would appear, just like MWZ's Kyle ("Hi I'm Kyle"), Clay has left the building! Hasn't even been to the board (or signed in at least) for a month. He came, he saw, he left...at least he didn't delete his identity and all his posts.

Maybe Dante will make his own one-day appearance here on the boards
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: